• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
Nico pouted playfully for the camera with her mustache. She laughed after the photo session.
"We look ridiculous right now!!"

She said, still laughing.

"I think it's time to go.."

She looked back at them.

"You can keep the mustache on though,"

Nico kept giggling.

Moonstone

"Oh, I thought we'd be taking another without the mustache." Moonstone said as they took theirs off and put it into a bag they materialized. "But that is one of the first sensible things you've told me. We do need to get back soon, and since I haven't been really controlling my clone, I need to get to my next class." they told Nico as they gave her the camera. "You can keep it since I can just make myself another."

Moonstone began to prepare themself to teleport both them and Nico back to school with all the stuff they bought. They decided to just teleport them to the front of the school since that was the easiest to imagine, and least likely for them to screw up. "Are you ready?" they asked Nico.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Status: Preparing themself to teleport themself and Nico back to the school

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
Ken held up two fingers to the person in charge of the ride and he was handed a float with two spots. He set it down and sat in the back, "Waiting on you~"

Roman said:
Ken held up two fingers to the person in charge of the ride and he was handed a float with two spots. He set it down and sat in the back, "Waiting on you~"
...⊹Reika soon sat in the front and held onto the handles⊹...

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna laughed a little at his story "I take that back then, I'm much too clumsy for that, If I had what you have, I'd be sure to bring a house down" she said, smiling sheepishly. She stared at him as he spoke of what her abilities could do, her gaze slowly gazing to her hands which she had briefly held in front of her, her ears twitching ever so slightly. She had seen people do those things around the school and at home but didn't really think that she could accomplish them herself. "I've... Never tried any of those things, I tended to hide away from my dad's training classes back home" she said, lowering her hands again which was true, the only thing she didn't stay away from was archery because she found it fun. "Besides, I'm a lifeguard, not an assassin or the likes of it. So I don't think I'll need too" she said with a nod as the café began to come into view.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon sat in the front and held onto the handles⊹...
Ken gave the the guy a thumbs up, and he gavw them a push, sending them down the down the slide. Ken didn't say anything, no screaming or anything coming from him as they went down the slide in high speeds. "I'm so used to these now..."

Roman said:
Ken gave the the guy a thumbs up, and he gavw them a push, sending them down the down the slide. Ken didn't say anything, no screaming or anything coming from him as they went down the slide in high speeds. "I'm so used to these now..."
...⊹Reika soon went wide eyed but she seemed to be having fun⊹...

''Woooo~!! Hahaha~ This is awesome!!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon went wide eyed but she seemed to be having fun⊹...
''Woooo~!! Hahaha~ This is awesome!!''
Ken chuckled at Reika's reaction, finding it sort of cute. "Glad to see you're having fun, Reika!" He yelled iver the loud sounds of the water.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled at Reika's reaction, finding it sort of cute. "Glad to see you're having fun, Reika!" He yelled iver the loud sounds of the water.
''Hahaha~ It's so fast!! But it's the kind I like!!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hahaha~ It's so fast!! But it's the kind I like!!''
The slide soon sent them down in a spiral, causing them to ride down in a way that would cause them to get spin around. Ken smirked, "My favorite part..."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico rolled her eyes.

"I'm an adult, I can drive!"

She sighed softly.

"But yeah, I don't want get in more trouble than we already are,"

She said, laughing slightly. Nico carefully took the camera from them, and smiled brightly.

"Aww, thank you!! Today was such a good day, I went to France, flew a kite, got a free camera like what more can I ask for,"

She couldn't help, but be a little emotional since her day was so delightful with her new friend.

"Yes, I wanna go home,"

She said, smiling back at them.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked at him, "If I fall asleep I blame you for being so comfortable" she said and smiled.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Relaxed

Relaxing with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her "I'm glad you're comfortable there" he smiled "And again, that's fine by me, you know how I feel about naps, I'd hibernate if I could" he said with a small laugh as hugged her a little tighter for a moment "Besides, Its perfect napping weather" he nodded gently. A smile on his face, the last time he felt this relaxed was before...well a time he didn't want to dwell his thoughts on too much, so he drowned the thoughts out.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Huh wha?!''
"Just hold on tight! You don't want to lose you grip on this part!" Ken yelled as they began to turn and go downward.

JJKab said:
"Gregory. And you? Honestly, I don't think you'll do well on those combat classes in this state" Gregory said, looking seriously at him.
"Alright. Shall I get you to school? We pretty much talked almost the whole day." She exclaimed. It felt like that to her.
(their conversation would have taken like 5 minutes but sure whatever)

Rael nodded happily,

"Ok sure!"

Nona said:

Park

Mood:

Relaxed

Relaxing with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai looked at her "I'm glad you're comfortable there" he smiled "And again, that's fine by me, you know how I feel about naps, I'd hibernate if I could" he said with a small laugh as hugged her a little tighter for a moment "Besides, Its perfect napping weather" he nodded gently. A smile on his face, the last time he felt this relaxed was before...well a time he didn't want to dwell his thoughts on too much, so he drowned the thoughts out.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako puffed out her cheeks, "But if you hibernated then I wouldn't see you all winter, and winter's the best season!" she said. "There's snow evey where so it'd be impossible to be bored, and then there's hot chocolate as well"

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Make sure he doesnt try to hibernate

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
Nico rolled her eyes.
"I'm an adult, I can drive!"

She sighed softly.

"But yeah, I don't want get in more trouble than we already are,"

She said, laughing slightly. Nico carefully took the camera from them, and smiled brightly.

"Aww, thank you!! Today was such a good day, I went to France, flew a kite, got a free camera like what more can I ask for,"

She couldn't help, but be a little emotional since her day was so delightful with her new friend.

"Yes, I wanna go home,"

She said, smiling back at them.

Moonstone

Moonstone teleported themself and Nico to the front of the school quickly, but they wobbled a bit once they got there. "Sorry, I usually teleport using portals but not everyone is okay with that." they said once they got their balance.

After they recovered they looked down at Nico and said, "Thank you, I enjoyed myself a lot today." Then they remembered something they've been meaning to ask Nico for a while. "Oh! Do you have a cell phone or email I can contact you by? Then we can talk to each other again and set up more activities for us to do."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon screamed as she held on tightly⊹...
Ken chuckled as they continued to go down in the spiral before they shot out of the other end of the pool, splashing into the water.

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Remaining surprisingly calm

Quickly shuffling her way to Misafune

Objective:

Finding a calm place

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

After a lengthy conversation with the staff in charge of sorting out class schedules (it wasn't all that lengthy but the uncomfortable feeling of judgemental eyes made it feel like a century). Rini had managed to make her case clear that she was in no way fit for combat class like her sister and her other friends. She could never possibly engage in fighting activities, the thought alone made her shudder. They had eventually accepted her appeal that she was too anxious and gave her an alternative, which was to go to the library. This was fine but now none of her friends were there, or at least she assumed that. Entering the doors to the library, she looked around. Yes, there were people there, but it wasn't even half as daunting as the cafeteria was or how she imagined the combat class would be so she was confident she wouldn't malfunction with fear. Walking further into the library she scanned the area for either a familiar face, a good book or both. Her gaze eventually settled on a familiar face. It was Misafune. Oh, right. So he didn't do combat either. Well that was a relief because now she wasn't alone. A gentle smile graced her lips as she walked over to him, weaving around the tables there until she was behind him "What're you reading?" She asked in a gentle, hushed voice as she peeked over his shoulder at whatever he was looking at with a smile.

Nona said:

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Having lunch

Objective:

Acknowledge Axel's request

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani almost fell off the chair when her threw his arms around her. She regained her balance and giggled at his reaction "It's okay Nexus, I was just kidding" she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before Axel spoke again. She turned around as he spoke, blinking a few times "I've never met Kotori but If you tell me where she lives I'll make sure to let her know that you're okay" she said with a smile and a nod.

Axel nodded quickly with a smile. "Great! She lives in a mansion near the park." He said as he began eating his spaghetti and meatballs. Nexus began eating quickly as well, always having a thing for Axel's cooking.

LunaCrosby said:
(oops xD now I feel dumb xDD I could have made this post a bit funnier if I had knowledge on whether her chair could spin or not xDD)
Hakuru stared at him some more, "Hmm, I don't see the fun in that" she said, pulling a straw out of her bag and putting it in her cup.
(this is not a reply, it's a SANDWICH!!!!)

((its a barstool, of course it spins xD ))

Everest grinned, "Oh? Are you going to try to reform me then? Make me as innocent as a puppy dog?"

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

maxresdefault.jpg

Cecil laughed lightly and held his fist up, "I mean... You aren't the only one. I'm not the same boat as you~" he said with a smile. "We're moving forward in life, and ell we just can't wait to see what and how things turn out to be." He added. Cecil then put his arm back around Maya and hugged her close. "This is our journey and we want to see how it goes for us. We have a lot of time left... So I say we use it to the fullest."

More Info

Objective: Enjoy the day off with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

"Now we just need to figure out what food we want." Ken said with a laugh. "Seafood sounds pretty good to me. What about you?"

Perfect sighed and walked towards the exit, "Fine.. We'll do it your way." He said with a sigh. "though explosions are a lot better."

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Bashful

Rambling

Objective:

Stop rambling

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

"Yes indeed!" She said smiling "There's lots of things to experience yet! Like our Café growing...getting married...going new places we've never been, it might be nice to travel, Ooo! France, they have so many nice pastries there! And...A-And kids...Yeah" she rambled off, her voice sounding a bit more bashful towards the end "Oh my, I'm rambling on like a fool, sorry" she laughed a little as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled sheepishly "That's not even the end of my list probably"

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako puffed out her cheeks, "But if you hibernated then I wouldn't see you all winter, and winter's the best season!" she said. "There's snow evey where so it'd be impossible to be bored, and then there's hot chocolate as well"

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Make sure he doesnt try to hibernate

Tags:

[/border]

Park

Mood:

Curious

Relaxing with Asako

Objective:

Find out about snow

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai blinked at the mention of snow "Snow is supposed to be fun....can't say I've ever been out building snowmen or anything in before though. Is it as fun as people say?" He asked curiously. They weren't allowed to do such things as kids where they lived. "Either way, I won't hibernate if it makes you upset" he said chuckling "That, and hot chocolate is too nice to miss out on" he joked.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](this is not a reply, it's a SANDWICH!!!!)
((its a barstool, of course it spins xD ))

Everest grinned, "Oh? Are you going to try to reform me then? Make me as innocent as a puppy dog?"

[/QUOTE]
(Yay xDDD and yum, I like sandwiches xDD)

Hakuru spinned herself in the chair, turning her head when she had to in order to continue looking at him, "is that a challenge?" she asked.

Nona said:

Park

Mood:

Curious

Relaxing with Asako

Objective:

Find out about snow

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai blinked at the mention of snow "Snow is supposed to be fun....can't say I've ever been out building snowmen or anything in before though. Is it as fun as people say?" He asked curiously. They weren't allowed to do such things as kids where they lived. "Either way, I won't hibernate if it makes you upset" he said chuckling "That, and hot chocolate is too nice to miss out on" he joked.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Asako blinked and stared at him, "You've never played in snow?" she asked, "Yeah its fun! I mean, yeah it's cold and you can get frostbite, but you can build snowmen, have snowball fights, even build little forts with it!" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Surprise/Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Tell Kenai about snow.

Tags:

[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back