• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
(Sure)
As the day went on , Jack felt a little better. He was the near the school entrance. Watching students leave in and out of school.
While walking out of the school, Gregory noticed a boy who was looking a bit.. weird. He approached him

"Ey, buddy. You're not looking so good, are you alright?" He asked, smiling gently at the kid.

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, and blushed
"It's because you and I are built differently... You see, those~~~" She put her hand on one of her breasts

"~~And this~~" Laying her hand on the middle of her pants

"~~Are not exactly what you'd call"Viewable." If you'd seen them, that would either mean two things

1 is that you would be spying on a girl

2 is that you would be a girl's boyfriend/lover/husband, whatever is the case" She explained it to him.

(Btw, Rael could just become a girl right in front of her. 90% of the time he's gender neutral and if you pantsed him it would just be flat down there with no sexual organs. He knows the differences between a boy's and girl's bodies are and could easily switch to either, he just doesn't understand their importance xD )

Rael tilted his head at her,

"Why would you spy on someone? Isn't that rude? And why can you only look down their if you're someone's lover? What is a lover anyway?"

Rael began rapid firing questions at Chler as he stuck a bite of pie in his mouth.

Roman said:
Perfect rubbed his chin in thought, licking his ice cream once again. "So... I Can just blow the place up?" He asked, chuckling a little.
"It's like a floatie." Ken said, "one of those things you need when you can't swim, but it's bigger and you sit on it."
Ribbon pouted at him slightly, "Well you could, but where's the fun in that? Its just boom, done, like that... theres no fun in there"

JJKab said:
"Sure... I am a bit hungry" Lena said, her breath a bit wavery. She appeared to be a bit weak.
Serena walked over to her and stood next to her, she felt her head and it was hot, "Oh dear! You're over heating!' Serena teleported to her bag where she kept a frozen bottle of water and teleported back to Lena, and rested the bottle on her head, she knew the signs of it, feeling hot, out of breath, Lena was going to have heat stroke if she isn't cooled fast enough.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Btw, Rael could just become a girl right in front of her. 90% of the time he's gender neutral and if you pantsed him it would just be flat down there with no sexual organs. He knows the differences between a boy's and girl's bodies are and could easily switch to either, he just doesn't understand their importance xD )
Rael tilted his head at her,

"Why would you spy on someone? Isn't that rude? And why can you only look down their if you're someone's lover? What is a lover anyway?"

Rael began rapid firing questions at Chler as he stuck a bite of pie in his mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Chler sighed, looking at Rael

"Listen, It's... Complicated... alright? Their things are pretty... ugh, nevermind" She sighed, deciding to leave it at that

"Do you wanna talk about anything else?" She asked politely, smiling a little

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena walked over to her and stood next to her, she felt her head and it was hot, "Oh dear! You're over heating!' Serena teleported to her bag where she kept a frozen bottle of water and teleported back to Lena, and rested the bottle on her head, she knew the signs of it, feeling hot, out of breath, Lena was going to have heat stroke if she isn't cooled fast enough.
Lena hissed lightly, feeling the cold on her head. She looked at Serena, smiling a little

"Hey, it shouldn't be that bad.... is... it" She stumbled a bit, leaning on Serena temporarily

(Okay, new Rper's here is some friendly and helpful RP advice:

1. First person Rp is annoying. Stick to third to be kind to those you are involved with. Its a simple courtesy.

2. Time skipping is wonderful, if both or all parties involved are in agreement to it. Please Do not just skip ahead if someone is not present. We understand that you want to rp, but it can be rude to leave the person you are interacting with behind with no clue as to how things happened.

3. Try to stay within the bounds of the overall RP. Yes it seems confusing, But once you get it down pat, it will be super simple stuff.

4. Randomness is fine, as long as it moves the story or your character along. But for example: your character blows up a building for no reason. That does not work for moving the story along. It is fluff and annoying.

5. Try to have characters speak full thoughts. Leetspeak and netspeak is not really acceptable. But at least try to have them express a complete thought.

I am telling you new players this as a courtesy, as I have been seeing what is going on and it is confusing. But no worries, we all are here to help.)

JJKab said:
While walking out of the school, Gregory noticed a boy who was looking a bit.. weird. He approached him
"Ey, buddy. You're not looking so good, are you alright?" He asked, smiling gently at the kid.
"No not at all!" Jack replied.

He still felt like Crap . Not to metion his white hair is slightly turning black.

JJKab said:
Lena hissed lightly, feeling the cold on her head. She looked at Serena, smiling a little
"Hey, it shouldn't be that bad.... is... it" She stumbled a bit, leaning on Serena temporarily
Serena caught her and opened the bottle and pour a bit on her, "Alright come on, let's get into the main building, if you're not fine by then, you're going to the nurse dear. Please don't deny it hun, I've seen this before, and it only ends in sadness." she helped Lena to the main building, hoping she can last for the walk.

Nona said:

latest

On the way to a café

Mood:

Sceptical

Walking with C4

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna slowly nodded, her face showing some scepticism with his words at first as she stared at him. The only reason she felt that was because the words and their delivery felt too close to home a little. Quite literally. It was almost like a shortened version of the speech back home her father gave her when she asked if his group of assassins and soldiers or muscle men or whatever else to call them were, were the bad guys. The speech was uncannily similar, it must me the standard morally ambiguous group talk people get. But she didn't question him about it any further, she didn't see this boy as a threat to her personally. So with that thought in mind she simply smiled "Ah, right. Making things explode must be pretty fun" she said with a soft laugh escaping her lips "I can use water, so I guess I have that...but you know. No water in fireworks and fireworks are fun" she said with a shrug and another small laugh.

C4 smiled and pointed a finger at her, "Not really, blowing things up is rather destructive and messy. Try to do a door breach the wrong way, and you can bring an entire house down on your head. Happened to me in my early days. Plus, water is far more versatile and destructive than you might think. Our bodies are composed of 70% water, you could easily dance people around like puppets. Plus by slowing down the water molecules, you can form ice, pulling them to a complete stop will reach the theoretical absolute zero which is harder than diamonds, then by rapidly forcing water apart you can create steam explosions which are highly destructive. So see, water can be used in many ways. Our abilities are limited only by our imaginations, so don't belittle yourself."

Having made such a grandiose speech, C4 felt the strong urge to ruffle Yuna's hair, but knowing that he hardly knew her he felt she would likely feel awkward from it, and if she knew who he truly was she would hate him for it. It was times like this where he hated CROSS.

charleen said:
"Let's take one with mustaches, and then one without,"
Nico handed them a glamorous pair of mustache. Her mustache was on and ready for pictures.

"You ready?"

She asked, taping her chin like bad@s$.

Moonstone

Moonstone put their mustache on, feeling a bit like a fool in public. What brought them comfort was that they were still enjoying themself a bit, and also it wasn't like they were doing this alone. Their friend was also enjoying herself too, so it wasn't like everything was all bad.

"Yes, I'm ready." Moonstone replied as they bent down a bit so the picture could get them both. "I'll count to three. One. Two. Three..." They wondered how they must have looked in the park. A large humanoid monster wearing a fake mustache with a small normal looking girl.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

TheDragoon said:
Nexus panicked a bit and teared up lightly. "Nooooooo! I'm sorry!" He said childishly as he threw her arms around her. "Your cooking is good!"
xxx

Axel started bawling in laughter at their little display. He then wiped away the tears of joy and sighed. "Umm... Ilaani. Could you visit Kotori? I know you want me to rest so I just want her to know I'm okay and I'll be coming back to her soon now that the pro circuit and that little mishap is over." He explained, his face going back to serious for once.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Having lunch

Objective:

Acknowledge Axel's request

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani almost fell off the chair when her threw his arms around her. She regained her balance and giggled at his reaction "It's okay Nexus, I was just kidding" she said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before Axel spoke again. She turned around as he spoke, blinking a few times "I've never met Kotori but If you tell me where she lives I'll make sure to let her know that you're okay" she said with a smile and a nod.

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody took out his MP5K from his jacket, he was planning on going to the range, but this will do, he didn't even aim, just fired the gun and moved it to the right trying to cut them down.
The Suuys laughed as they saw the gun appear in Cody's hand and a number of them tried their reactions in dodging the bullets before getting nicked by stray shots. Laughing as they got hit, "Awww, I'm out! Your turn!". High fiving a fresh Suuy, the new one walked out and began sprinting forwards before yelling out "Drifter! Need a bit of help here!" Reaching out, Suuy grasped the air and a glass like portal shattered, from which the Suuy pulled a riot shield. Holding the shield in front of him, The Suuy dashed forwards and bashed it into Cody.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena caught her and opened the bottle and pour a bit on her, "Alright come on, let's get into the main building, if you're not fine by then, you're going to the nurse dear. Please don't deny it hun, I've seen this before, and it only ends in sadness." she helped Lena to the main building, hoping she can last for the walk.
Lena leaned on Serene, panting. She did felt she was becoming weaker.

"I... I don't think that's what you feel when you're pre.....gnant" She said, stumbling ever so slightly.

Kisaki said:
"No not at all!" Jack replied.
He still felt like Crap . Not to metion his white hair is slightly turning black.
Gregory sat down by the boy, and looked at him a little worried.

"Can I... Help ya in some way?" He asked, smiling lightly.

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, looking at Rael
"Listen, It's... Complicated... alright? Their things are pretty... ugh, nevermind" She sighed, deciding to leave it at that

"Do you wanna talk about anything else?" She asked politely, smiling a little
Rael tilted his head,

"Not really.... I guess? I'm still confused"

JJKab said:
"I... I don't think that's what you feel when you're pre.....gnant" She said, stumbling ever so slightly.

"No , I'll be fine " Jack said

"Even though that I'm sick , I can't miss combat class "he sighed.

He looked over at Gregory.

He decided to start a new topic to lighten the mood.

"I haven't seen you around before. What's your name?"

Wicked Jester](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL] you actually owe me one...))
(oops xD now I feel dumb xDD I could have made this post a bit funnier if I had knowledge on whether her chair could spin or not xDD)

Hakuru stared at him some more, "Hmm, I don't see the fun in that" she said, pulling a straw out of her bag and putting it in her cup.

Kisaki said:
"No , I'll be fine " Jack said
"Even though that I'm sick , I can't miss combat class "he sighed.

He looked over at Gregory.

He decided to start a new topic to lighten the mood.

"I haven't seen you around before. What's your name?"
"Gregory. And you? Honestly, I don't think you'll do well on those combat classes in this state" Gregory said, looking seriously at him.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael tilted his head,
"Not really.... I guess? I'm still confused"

[/QUOTE]
"Alright. Shall I get you to school? We pretty much talked almost the whole day." She exclaimed. It felt like that to her.

JJKab said:
"Gregory. And you? Honestly, I don't think you'll do well on those combat classes in this state" Gregory said, looking seriously at him.
"Alright. Shall I get you to school? We pretty much talked almost the whole day." She exclaimed. It felt like that to her.
"I'm Jack and I won't let a little sickness prevent me from exceeding in battle "Jack said as he crossed his arms.

He learn many new moves since his last defeat and was hoping to try them out in battle.

Lumina said:
C9vmSsv.png

tumblr_noj3exInYN1qg78wpo1_250.gif

The food was delicious. Lumina couldn't remember the last time she actually ate food that tasted so good. It would have been the dinner at the Fukushima Estate, but she didn't eat much if any of the food that was on her plate at the time, so this was the first meal she had had in what felt like a very long time. It was warm, nicely cooked, very well seasoned, and fit for all walks of life to consume. She was able to drown out the crowd around her by focusing on her food, which was probably a good thing, as she wanted to keep her stress levels low at least on the first day of school.

It was about three-quarters of the way through lunch and Lumina had basically finished her meal. Normally she would take her time eating, but it was like it was the first meal she had in years or something, she couldn't seem to eat it fast enough. Wiping her mouth, she took a break to sip the bottle of water and eat a chip or two to wind down, pulling out her schedule from her bag. She thought she knew what class came next, but just wanted to be sure. A quick glance confirmed her thoughts, that combat class was next. It wasn't one she was really looking forward to, as she preferred to not really get involved in fights, but if things were to happen like they had for her, it'd probably be a good idea to at least know how to effectively defend herself. She didn't exactly like the thought of having to fight her classmates, as she guessed they'd probably end up doing (mock battles, battle simulations, the like), but in a class designed to teach you how to best utilize your abilities in a fight she didn't really have much of a choice. She was completely engrossed in her schedule and thoughts that hearing a familiar man's voice startled her, and her head snapped up to meet her pair's winking expression.

"Kenji?" The surprise was evident in her face and voice. It had been a few days, if not longer since they had seen each other - though she was staying at the Fukushima Estate with him, she wanted to go back to her dorm to at least prepare for school and get everything in order, as all of her stuff was in her dorm. So naturally she had just spent a few days there by herself, though honestly it felt weird to be sleeping without him by her side. It was colder than normal, and she didn't like it. "I didn't see you either, there really is a lot of people here..." Her eyes darted around the room, glancing at all the different people surrounding her. It was slightly suffocating, but at least the cafeteria was fairly open enough to comfortably house so many people.

The pair talked for a while, and suddenly lunch ended, and a quick look at their schedules showed they both had combat class together next period. Granted, everybody did, but it's not like either really knew that. This made Lumina happy, as she was glad to have someone she was close to in a class. Plus, this meant that she got to spend a little bit more time with him during the school day. Hopefully she wouldn't have to fight him, she remembered what happened the last time they worked on combat skills (for those who weren't there: she nearly killed herself, he yelled at her, some grass got set on fire, normal stuff) and she didn't want a repeat. Plus she didn't know how he actually fought, all she knew was that he was a scary opponent.

Since everyone had to take the combat class, the outdoor area that the class was being held in was getting filled up pretty fast. And here Lumina thought she'd be able to escape the crowds. Feeling uncomfortable again, she subconsciously stuck closer to Kenji, since being near him made her feel better. THe phoenix looked around at the people in attendance, noticing a few familiar faces. There was Akira, who soon announced himself to be the teacher of the class, and Ayen, the co-teacher, who she recognized from Akira's wedding, and a few other familiar faces. She did feel a little better seeing Akira, thought not much, and her face showed a slight sense of discomfort as the class was beginning. Her wings folded against her back tightly, waiting not-so-eagerly to find out what they'd be doing in class today.

no slide
no slide no slide [/font][/color]

JJKab said:
"Awww..." Fricka smirked lovely, getting slightly closer to Mei, her hand fully wrapping around his waist. Her eyes closed lightly, as she enjoyed this moment

Mei Junchi

Junchi's hand began to rub up and down Fricka's waist as they leaned in for a kiss, light enough for her to push away if she wanted to. They sort of wondered how far they could go with this, or how far they could go without getting in trouble. They were already in trouble with their family for doing this kind of stuff at their other school, and if they heard about them doing this stuff again now their family would probably keep them sheltered and away from people forever. They did worry that their friend Moonstone would get in trouble though, since they were supposed to make sure Junchi didn't do anything their family didn't want.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka's body was telling her to go for it, but a sudden flash of Nai's image before her eyes made her blush madly, backing her head away slowly

"N...... No... I'm.... Sorry.... I c.... Can't...." She said softly, sighing heavily. Her hands were still where they were, but she wasn't into anything more than that.

"I.... In my idioticy, I forgot... That I already have someone in my heart" She exclaimed, looking away from Mei.

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai had since turned to look back up at the sky, so he was a bit surprised when she suddenly jumped on him. Blinking a few times he looked down at her and laughed before moving his arms around her and hugging her back "That's fine by me" he said as his laugh died down to a chuckle and then stopped. As he looked up to the sky again and relaxed, a gentle smile on his face.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako looked at him, "If I fall asleep I blame you for being so comfortable" she said and smiled.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

JJKab said:

(Phone was acting up sorry)

Serena was a strong girl for her size, only standing at 5ft 4, she didn't really get moved by her stumbling a bit, "We're almost there! Hang in there dear!" Serena wished Cody was here, he'd make this so much easier. But Serena knew that she was helping two people, by just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back