• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdisFun said:
(I'm gonna log out after this and anyway BY THE POWER OF PLOT!!)
"No problem" Jyn said with a smile as he suddenly found 2 papers at the ground "are these...class sheets?" he said as he looked at them and gave one to Ollene "this is VERY convenient...and a bit weird."
"Oh... Thanks..." Ollena said, taking the paper from Jyn, and searching through it. She found two of her lessons. Those were-in their respective order- swimming and magic controlling. She blushed, realising that she didn't have a swimming gear.

Roman said:
"We can do something else if you want. It's not like we have anything else to do." Ken said as he moved up in the line.
''Oh okay. Maybe we can...I dunno...go to a restaurant? But not that fancy kind.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh okay. Maybe we can...I dunno...go to a restaurant? But not that fancy kind.''
"Alright, that's good. I could really go for a bite anyways." Ken saie, chuckling lightly.

charleen said:
"Oh no! Wait, here grab my kite, I'll take a picture of you too,"
Nico said placing the spool part in their hand. She took the Polaroid camera and went back a couple steps to get the kite too.

"Okay I wanna see big smiles, one two three.."

She snapped a picture from the Polaroid.

"Don't worry, we can just say this was your first time, hehe your first time alright.."

She said, smirking yet again and winking back at them.

Moonstone

Moonstone tried to cover their laughs as Nico took pictures of them. "If you're going to take pictures of me at least don't make me suffer through your crude jokes." they whined jokingly. They then did an over-exaggerated sigh and said, "Sigh, why must I choose the most perverted impure of friends." before smiling and winking at Nico like she does to them. Afterwards, they gave a thumbs up to Nico to tell her she can let go of the kite now, and tried to prepare themself for the chance of her having another joke the throw at them.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Ballerina said:
Eileen shakily extended her arm before shaking the girl's hand with a now slightly more genuine grin on her face. The edges of her lips perked up, it intrigued Eileen to hear that someone else had somewhat similar powers to hers, it was rare for her to meet someone who weren't just elementals. Before Eileen could ask if she could meet this male that she was talking about, another thing sparked her interest, Rosalie had power over sound. It certainly explained why Rosalie wasn't moving her lips while speaking. She couldn't help, but to wander what was the deal with everyone she had met so far trying to communicate with her without using their mouth. Even though she wasn't necessarily the best at expressing her emotions properly, it still showed that she was excited to meet someone with a less common power who was sort of like her. " I-I'm p-pretty sure the school just mixed up my name with someone else, but I g-guess we'll be in this together for now. I-it's really too late too change it right now, I'll probably go to the office to talk about the matter later."

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

Outside combat arena

Mood:

Friendly

Shaking hands with Eileen

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Eileen

Tags:

@Ballerina

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie smiled shaking her hand probably a bit more enthusiastically than Eileen probably was comfortable with. Rosalie being a mute tended to have the actions are bigger than words kind of demeanour. Leading from that, she was quite energtic and plentiful with her hand gestures, which was maybe annoying to others but Rosalie couldn't help it really. With that in mind she was reminded of a thought "Oh, Yes. I'm only talking like this because not everyone knows sign language. I'm a mute so I don't have a voice. I'm not just showing off powers" she giggled silently. "And lucky you!" Placing her hands on her hips "I have no ways out of this crash course of a class since apparently I could be "destructive" and what not" she made inverted commas with her hands and turned up her nose as the word destructive sounded "And I'll be your combat buddy until your class changes" she smiled.

JJKab said:
Fricka's blush deepened, as she purred shyly, hiding ber face in his shoulder.
"I.... Do?" She asked, muffled by his shoulder.

Mei Junchi

"Yeah." Junchi said confidently. "You don't have to act all modest about having a likable personality. It's something most people should have, but sadly, a lot don't." they told Fricka before taking another drink of their tea. They took a lot of big gulps, drinking it less elegantly and more like they were drinking soda or the sorts. Soon their tea was finished and they put it down, clearly satisfied by it.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Relaxed

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka lightly giggled, looking at Mei, as she switched her head to lie more comfortably on his shoulder. Her hand slipped off from his, only two of her fingers resting on it.

"Thanks.. .Was your tea good?" She asked, smiling.

JJKab said:
Fricka lightly giggled, looking at Mei, as she switched her head to lie more comfortably on his shoulder. Her hand slipped off from his, only two of her fingers resting on it.
"Thanks.. .Was your tea good?" She asked, smiling.

Mei Junchi

"It was great!" they praised. "Usually I drink tea much more politely, so sorry about that. Though, at least it says I feel comfortable and casual around you." Junchi explained.

They felt extremely relaxed with what was going on; more relaxed than their usual day-to-day life. It was nice to talk to someone and just sit for a while instead of doing a bunch of activities. Still, they still wondered if Fricka was up for going to the park. "So, would you like to do anything else?" they asked, leaving the question open enough where she could still suggest stuff.

Extra Information

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed gently

"Park, and... I think we are good. Unless you wanna do anything MORE than that" It was now her turn to tease Mei, small blush forming on her cheeks, as she smiled slyly

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed gently
"Park, and... I think we are good. Unless you wanna do anything MORE than that" It was now her turn to tease Mei, small blush forming on her cheeks, as she smiled slyly

Mei Junchi

"More than the park?" Junchi said, acting like they couldn't think of anything better. "What here could we do that's would be better than the park?" they asked as they turned towards where they'd imagine her bedroom would be. "I mean, you did say you live here alone, so we're the only two here." they winked.

Extra Information

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka's blush slightly deepened, but she smiled slyly, putting her finger on his chest, and sliding it to his side

"Yup. We're only two here" She said in a sly, yet a bit of a seductive tone

JJKab said:
Fricka's blush slightly deepened, but she smiled slyly, putting her finger on his chest, and sliding it to his side
"Yup. We're only two here" She said in a sly, yet a bit of a seductive tone

Mei Junchi

Junchi looked into Fricka's eyes as they brushed through her hair. "Well that just makes things so much easier." he said in a slick way.

Extra Information

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled slightly, as she looked back into Mei's eyes.
"Yuuup. It does, indeed" She exclaimed, tilting her head lightly. She purred lightly when he brushed her hair, but slightly blushed, a bit suprised of her reaction

Mei Junchi

Junchi moved in closer to Fricka, lowering his voice as he said, "You know, you look much better close up." He then placed a gentle hand on her waist, but made sure to keep it light enough if she felt the need to remove it.

Extra Information

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico couldn't help, but laugh along with them. She held up the photo that she just took, up to their face.

"Would you look that.. A candid picture of you kiting, like literally kite goalz, you looked so good, like your glowing.. hmm,"

She said, biting her lip, and feeling silly.

"Ooh and your hair looks pretty crazy too.."

Nico jumped up to them, and tried to ruffle their hair to imitate 'sex hair.'

"Did I hear friend?!"

She gasped, jokingly. She started doing little dance of victory. Nico looked at them with gleam.

"See kiting brings everyone closer... maybe your case even closer,"

She said, hugging her, but then she broke out in laughter, yet again. Nico glided her kite in downwards motion in order to create the loopy loop effect. 'Today such a good day,' she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
Nico couldn't help, but laugh along with them. She held up the photo that she just took, up to their face.
"Would you look that.. A candid picture of you kiting, like literally kite goalz, you looked so good, like your glowing.. hmm,"

She said, biting her lip, and feeling silly.

"Ooh and your hair looks pretty crazy too.."

Nico jumped up to them, and tried to ruffle their hair to imitate 'sex hair.'

"Did I hear friend?!"

She gasped, jokingly. She started doing little dance of victory. Nico looked at them with gleam.

"See kiting brings everyone closer... maybe your case closer,"

She broke out in laughter, yet again. Nico glided her kite in downwards motion in order to create the loopy loop effect. 'Today such a good day,' she thought.

Moonstone

When Nico ruffled their hair it felt like they were being tickled as they backed away from her as they tried to control their laughter. "Yeah, but we should start heading back. I think we got enough pictures, and we can always continue on later." Moonstone suggested.

They gathered up the kites, aside from the one Nico had, and put them into the bag, including the mustaches Nico bought. "Let's take one last picture together before we leave though."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka did blush, but did not interfere
"You too.... actually" She said softly, tilting her head lightly more, as her hand landed on his waist.
((I'm gonna take a nap, but when do you think we should start fading to black (if there is any need for it at all I mean).))

Mei Junchi

"Your purring is just adorable." they said as they gently pulled her in closely. Junchi tried to keep themself calm, and it wasn't that hard since they've done stuff like this before. Still, they didn't want to just blush constantly and lose their cool, since that would just be embarrassing for the both of them.

Extra Information

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I'm gonna take a nap, but when do you think we should start fading to black (if there is any need for it at all I mean).))

[/QUOTE]
(I think there's no need. We can do when the sexual contact begins- they begin taking off their clothes or something close to that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back