• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Ollene looked a bit unsure at the boy, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. No one before has offered her anything. She slowly nodded, approaching him meekly.
"O.....Okay..." Ollene said quietly, looking away a moment later
Jyn saw a small blush appeared on the girl's face he didn't know what it means "I'm Jyn...yeah just Jyn" he introduced himself to the girl while handing out his hand for a shake.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn saw a small blush appeared on the girl's face he didn't know what it means "I'm Jyn...yeah just Jyn" he introduced himself to the girl while handing out his hand for a shake.
Ollene stepped back, when he extended his hand out. After a while, she slowly took it, shaking it lightly

"O.... I'm Ollene" She said softly, looking at him. After few seconds, she released his hand, and laid her own by her lap.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako stared at him a bit before smiling and jumping onto him, hugging him tightly, "I'm not letting go untilmy arm's go numb" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Kenai

Objective:

Never let go

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Hugging Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai had since turned to look back up at the sky, so he was a bit surprised when she suddenly jumped on him. Blinking a few times he looked down at her and laughed before moving his arms around her and hugging her back "That's fine by me" he said as his laugh died down to a chuckle and then stopped. As he looked up to the sky again and relaxed, a gentle smile on his face.

JJKab said:
Ollene stepped back, when he extended his hand out. After a while, she slowly took it, shaking it lightly
"O.... I'm Ollene" She said softly, looking at him. After few seconds, she released his hand, and laid her own by her lap.
Jyn unequipped his class turning back to his casual outfit, he smiled a Ollene "hey let's walk together at school It'll be bad if another one crashes into you again" he said with a chuckle and a wink "also don't forget to ask me later to sew your clothes".

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn unequipped his class turning back to his casual outfit, he smiled a Ollene "hey let's walk together at school It'll be bad if another one crashes into you again" he said with a chuckle and a wink "also don't forget to ask me later to sew your clothes".
Ollene nodded meekly, as she slowly began to walk towards the school, keeping silence for a bit.

This boy seemed really nice, he didn't want to hurt her, and when he did, he did this by accident. It wasn't his fault after all

"I..... I wanted to know.... is there anything to eat?" She asked quietly, looking at the boy. She was starving, after all.

JJKab said:
Ollene nodded meekly, as she slowly began to walk towards the school, keeping silence for a bit.
This boy seemed really nice, he didn't want to hurt her, and when he did, he did this by accident. It wasn't his fault after all

"I..... I wanted to know.... is there anything to eat?" She asked quietly, looking at the boy. She was starving, after all.
Jyn knows that there's a cafeteria at school but they're a bit away from it so he just grabbed something from his bag "Is chips okay? I mean the cafeteria is a bit far away so...wanna have some?" he asked Ollene if it's okay for her to eat chips maybe she didn't even get to have breakfast "well if it's not enough I can cook for you".

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn knows that there's a cafeteria at school but they're a bit away from it so he just grabbed something from his bag "Is chips okay? I mean the cafeteria is a bit far away so...wanna have some?" he asked Ollene if it's okay for her to eat chips maybe she didn't even get to have breakfast "well if it's not enough I can cook for you".
Ollene, ignoring her previous shyness, grabbed tha bag from Jun's hands, and ripped it open. She began eating hastily. She finally found something to eat, and she was happy with that

After a while, the bag was half-empty, as she handed it back to Jun, smiling sheepishly

"T----Thank you... I... have not had anything in my mouth for at least a day or so" She explained, sighing lightly

JJKab said:
Ollene, ignoring her previous shyness, grabbed tha bag from Jun's hands, and ripped it open. She began eating hastily. She finally found something to eat, and she was happy with that
After a while, the bag was half-empty, as she handed it back to Jun, smiling sheepishly

"T----Thank you... I... have not had anything in my mouth for at least a day or so" She explained, sighing lightly
Jyn smiled wryly of what she stated that she didn't get to eat food for a day and he is worried "that's no good at all...chips is not enough...I'll make you food later after I'll finish Home Economics class...or I'll just ask the cafeteria to use the kitchen, what do you think?" he asked Ollene if it's not an inconvenience to her.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn smiled wryly of what she stated that she didn't get to eat food for a day and he is worried "that's no good at all...chips is not enough...I'll make you food later after I'll finish Home Economics class...or I'll just ask the cafeteria to use the kitchen, what do you think?" he asked Ollene if it's not an inconvenience to her.
"I... I think it'll work... out... the first one..." Ollene exclaimed quietly, looking down at the ground, them slowly entering the school.

JJKab said:
"I... I think it'll work... out... the first one..." Ollene exclaimed quietly, looking down at the ground, them slowly entering the school.
Jyn nodded and he will do that after he signed up for Home Economics "okay it's settled what class will you take anyway?" he asked Ollene he wanted to know what class she will take.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn nodded and he will do that after he signed up for Home Economics "okay it's settled what class will you take anyway?" he asked Ollene he wanted to know what class she will take.
"I... I don't know.... I wasn't told, they told me to go get a.... class... sheet?" Ollene said unsurely, looking shyly at him

"I heard something about.... magic... classes" She exclaimed quietly.

JJKab said:
"I... I don't know.... I wasn't told, they told me to go get a.... class... sheet?" Ollene said unsurely, looking shyly at him
"I heard something about.... magic... classes" She exclaimed quietly.
"magic...classes...sounds interesting" Jyn said with a grin he might unlock new classes for his ability after joining some of special classes "do you know where to get one?" he asked Ollene he didn't even know where to get a class sheet since he's also new he might adapt to the school one day but it's not that easy at the first day.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdisFun said:
"magic...classes...sounds interesting" Jyn said with a grin he might unlock new classes for his ability after joining some of special classes "do you know where to get one?" he asked Ollene he didn't even know where to get a class sheet since he's also new he might adapt to the school one day but it's not that easy at the first day.
"No.... I heard that I am having less lessons today..." Ollene said quietly, walking slowly

"I.... I think I can... head over to somewhere.... I don't know... swimming or library... anything fits" She said softly, looking shyly at Jun.

JJKab said:
"No.... I heard that I am having less lessons today..." Ollene said quietly, walking slowly
"I.... I think I can... head over to somewhere.... I don't know... swimming or library... anything fits" She said softly, looking shyly at Jun.
Jyn just accepts that she doesn't know where it is and not being stubborn. "hmmm...do you even have a swimsuit with you?" Jyn was wondering, if she goes to the swimming she must have a swim suit with her which is needed or an ability to change clothes or something which can be very convenient.

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

8db0e976957001c1c8a11b947ce13711_480.jpg

"Really? I just proposed not even five minutes ago." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then let go of Maya's hand and wrapped his arm around her, "Then again, we were ghe same way when the cafe closed, immediately saying we would reopen it and stuff." Cecil added. "But I am also excited so I know just how you feel, Maya." He told her with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Cecil

Objective:

Stop thinking so far ahead

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya giggled softly "Yeah, sorry" she said with another sheepish smile "I can't help it though, as you said, we did that with the café too, it's just how I am" she said smiling up at him as he moved his a around her "I'll have to just slow down a little huh" she said giggling a little.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn just accepts that she doesn't know where it is and not being stubborn. "hmmm...do you even have a swimsuit with you?" Jyn was wondering, if she goes to the swimming she must have a swim suit with her which is needed or an ability to change clothes or something which can be very convenient.
"I... My.... I don't have... one" Ollene exclaimed, blushing, as she looked down at the ground.

"I usually swam with my... underwear" She said, embarrased.

JJKab said:
"I... My.... I don't have... one" Ollene exclaimed, blushing, as she looked down at the ground.
"I usually swam with my... underwear" She said, embarrased.
Jyn suddenly slammed his head head at a pole no no that's a bit weird and why there's something wrong here this is his thought there's no way Ollene's that brave "that's....funny you're joking right?" he said with a wry laugh and stopped "okay there is something going on why I mean why don't you just buy one".

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn suddenly slammed his head head at a pole no no that's a bit weird and why there's something wrong here this is his thought there's no way Ollene's that brave "that's....funny you're joking right?" he said with a wry laugh and stopped "okay there is something going on why I mean why don't you just buy one".
"B-Because... I'm poor... and I don't.... I don't have money" Ollene exclaimed, blushing more, her hands both lying on her stomach.

JJKab said:
"B-Because... I'm poor... and I don't.... I don't have money" Ollene exclaimed, blushing more, her hands both lying on her stomach.
Jyn suddenly got silent "I'm...sorry if you need anything you can ask me" he said when he realized it that she was actually poor and he is willing to help her but that is not normal "In any case we need to sign up but we don't know where" he said just like an oblivious new student but not that oblivious.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn suddenly got silent "I'm...sorry if you need anything you can ask me" he said when he realized it that she was actually poor and he is willing to help her but that is not normal "In any case we need to sign up but we don't know where" he said just like an oblivious new student but not that oblivious.
Ollene was silent, but nodded, obviously they had to find somewhere where they would sign up. Looking around a bit, she was wondering if someone would laugh at her, since her clothes.

JJKab said:
Ollene was silent, but nodded, obviously they had to find somewhere where they would sign up. Looking around a bit, she was wondering if someone would laugh at her, since her clothes.
Jyn looked at her and when he looked around other students are looking at her so he gave his coat to her "return that later" he said to her after giving her the coat the students just ignored the two "all right I do need to make a clothing just for you".

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn looked at her and when he looked around other students are looking at her so he gave his coat to her "return that later" he said to her after giving her the coat the students just ignored the two "all right I do need to make a clothing just for you".
Ollene shrieked slightly, when she felt something else on her body than the other dress. Upon inspecting it, it came out to be a coat, which Jyn gave to her.

"T....Th..anks" She said, smiling bashfully, as she just kept on slowly walking, looking at the ground

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Ollene shrieked slightly, when she felt something else on her body than the other dress. Upon inspecting it, it came out to be a coat, which Jyn gave to her.

"T....Th..anks" She said, smiling bashfully, as she just kept on slowly walking, looking at the ground
(I'm gonna log out after this and anyway BY THE POWER OF PLOT!!)

"No problem" Jyn said with a smile as he suddenly found 2 papers at the ground "are these...class sheets?" he said as he looked at them and gave one to Ollene "this is VERY convenient...and a bit weird."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Oh uh...I think it was head home....not sure.''
"We can do something else if you want. It's not like we have anything else to do." Ken said as he moved up in the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back