• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

CERBERUS177 said:
(Well now hold on...We never really end the convo, since I had to leave.(?) So I think we were talking about swimming...)
(Oh... Yeah. I actually mentioned Serena just to be sure.)

After they entered the school, Lena looked at Serena

"So. Shall we go swimming or something like that" She asked her kindly, smiling.

"I think my stomach will fit into my bikini, it won't stick out too much if at all" Lena giggled lightly.

CERBERUS177 said:
(But I did nothing w-wait, did you read our little...scene with the cops? Because if you did, they'd make a small bit of sense...)
Cody didn't have time to react, nor did he have anything to counter act the explosion, so he took the whole thing, it felt like a hand grenade just took his whole chest. He flipped sideways and rolled into a wall, he stood up, "...Did you decide to use a bit of fire to hurt me? That's cute..." (Call me on it and I'll fix it if I'm wrong) Cody started to move the fire that was left behind in the explosion, and made it move fast towards the man that made a copy of himself. Hoping to burn him alive.
(No sorry I didnt read your guy's cop scene, I haven't really been keeping up with your guys' scenes., also, it wasn't exactly fire, just an explosion.)

Suuy laughed as the flames approached him and a group of Suuys appeared around him, "I don't know why someone's paying so much just to rough you up, but this is easy money." One of the Suuys fearlessly stepped into the flames and turned saluting the other Suuys. As the Suuy burned to death one of the other Suuys turned to the others and laughed, "Well that accomplished nothing!" Laughing the Suuys began approaching Cody cracking knuckles and flexing while making stupid comments.

JJKab said:
(Oh... Yeah. I actually mentioned Serena just to be sure.)
After they entered the school, Lena looked at Serena

"So. Shall we go swimming or something like that" She asked her kindly, smiling.

"I think my stomach will fit into my bikini, it won't stick out too much if at all" Lena giggled lightly.
(That felt kinda awkward to read in my own head lol. Not hating, just felt weird reading it...)

Serena smiled at her and nodded, "Sure! Let me get dressed!" she said happily and made her way back to her dorm, which was starting to get easier, as she has noticed theat when she teleports, she has gone past her max limit, upping it 5 feet. When she got in she found her bikini and put it on. She walked back out of her dorm and teleported all the way back, having to wait about three seconds before she did it each time, when she arrived, she was out of breathe and was kinda tired, "Nev..er again...Am..I doing..that!" she said in between breathes.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](No sorry I didnt read your guy's cop scene, I haven't really been keeping up with your guys' scenes., also, it wasn't exactly fire, just an explosion.)
Suuy laughed as the flames approached him and a group of Suuys appeared around him, "I don't know why someone's paying so much just to rough you up, but this is easy money." One of the Suuys fearlessly stepped into the flames and turned saluting the other Suuys. As the Suuy burned to death one of the other Suuys turned to the others and laughed, "Well that accomplished nothing!" Laughing the Suuys began approaching Cody cracking knuckles and flexing while making stupid comments.

[/QUOTE]
Cody smiled and caused his body to explode with a fire blast. He was waiting to use that ever since he saw that strange woman do it, where has she been anyways? Not important, what matters now is surviving the attack.

JJKab said:
@The R
Chler laughed softly, poking the side of Rael's stomach.

"I'll see what I can get" She exclaimed, standing up.

(GTG, if anyone asks where i am, just tell'em I'll be back in... 9-10 hours or so)
Rael smiled and nodded vigorously, "Ok!"

(This boy would agree to anything for cake xD )

CERBERUS177 said:
(That felt kinda awkward to read in my own head lol. Not hating, just felt weird reading it...)
Serena smiled at her and nodded, "Sure! Let me get dressed!" she said happily and made her way back to her dorm, which was starting to get easier, as she has noticed theat when she teleports, she has gone past her max limit, upping it 5 feet. When she got in she found her bikini and put it on. She walked back out of her dorm and teleported all the way back, having to wait about three seconds before she did it each time, when she arrived, she was out of breathe and was kinda tired, "Nev..er again...Am..I doing..that!" she said in between breathes.

Cody smiled and caused his body to explode with a fire blast. He was waiting to use that ever since he saw that strange woman do it, where has she been anyways? Not important, what matters now is surviving the attack.
Lena looked a bit worried at Serena, her bikini already on. She approached her, them being already in the pool

"Hey... you okay there?" She asked, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Do you need to rest before we go swimming?" She offered, smiling sheepishly

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]

[/QUOTE]
Chler soon came back, having a few pieces of a small apple pie she found in the fridge

"Alright. Here you go." She exclaimed, laying the plate down on the coffee table

"So. You say you don't know why women cover up... those parts, right?" She asked, him, tilting her head.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]

[/QUOTE]
(I'm Sorry but lol that killed me xD , I'll be taking my leave now)

JJKab said:
Lena looked a bit worried at Serena, her bikini already on. She approached her, them being already in the pool
"Hey... you okay there?" She asked, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Do you need to rest before we go swimming?" She offered, smiling sheepishly
Serena shook her head, "Nah...I'm...I'm good." Serena stood up straight, "I'm used to it...now." she wrapped her towel around her waist, "So, we making the trip back to your house?" she asked feeling kind of like a jerk for getting changed first.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena shook her head, "Nah...I'm...I'm good." Serena stood up straight, "I'm used to it...now." she wrapped her towel around her waist, "So, we making the trip back to your house?" she asked feeling kind of like a jerk for getting changed first.
"I have already changed, don't worry." Lena exclaimed, smiling softly.

"We're already at the pool. I decided to avoid the hastle and I just teleported there" She added, looking at the water

"So now. Shall we go?"

CERBERUS177 said:

The Suuys sighed and one of them stepped forward ignoring the pain of the fire while the others stood out of range of the blast. Ducking in the Suuy led with a strong left uppercut and broke into a chained combo, right jab, right jab, left jab, right jab, left uppercut, spinning he followed through with his right elbow and spinning once more the suuy ended by driving his knee into the kid's gut before burning to death, laughing another Suuy walked towards the kid,

"It doesn't mater if your flashy boy, the larger and more wild the flame, the more distributed the heat will be. A small tight flame will burn a target faster than a short wide spread burst "

JJKab said:
Chler soon came back, having a few pieces of a small apple pie she found in the fridge
"Alright. Here you go." She exclaimed, laying the plate down on the coffee table

"So. You say you don't know why women cover up... those parts, right?" She asked, him, tilting her head.
Rael took the plate and looked at her innocently, tilting his head,

"No, why?"

JJKab said:
"I have already changed, don't worry." Lena exclaimed, smiling softly.
"We're already at the pool. I decided to avoid the hastle and I just teleported there" She added, looking at the water

"So now. Shall we go?"
(Was going to use one image to describe her face, but I couldn't find one.)

Serena had a very confused face, her eyes were just wide and she had a half smile, "Hah?" she asked very confused, "You can teleport too?" she asked

(Or am I just dumb and didn't realize that we were right by it the whole time?)

Chler sighed, and blushed

"It's because you and I are built differently... You see, those~~~" She put her hand on one of her breasts

"~~And this~~" Laying her hand on the middle of her pants

"~~Are not exactly what you'd call"Viewable." If you'd seen them, that would either mean two things

1 is that you would be spying on a girl

2 is that you would be a girl's boyfriend/lover/husband, whatever is the case" She explained it to him.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael took the plate and looked at her innocently, tilting his head,
"No, why?"

[/QUOTE]

CERBERUS177 said:
(Was going to use one image to describe her face, but I couldn't find one.)
Serena had a very confused face, her eyes were just wide and she had a half smile, "Hah?" she asked very confused, "You can teleport too?" she asked

(Or am I just dumb and didn't realize that we were right by it the whole time?)
(No, you were not dumb.)

Lena giggled, and nodded

"Yuup. I can teleport around this school and surrounding areas freely, but if I try to teleport anywhere farther than 1 kilometer. Welp, my body isn't going to handle it well" She said, sighing softly. She approached the pool, and sat down, dangling her legs in the water

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The Suuys sighed and one of them stepped forward ignoring the pain of the fire while the others stood out of range of the blast. Ducking in the Suuy led with a strong left uppercut and broke into a chained combo, right jab, right jab, left jab, right jab, left uppercut, spinning he followed through with his right elbow and spinning once more the suuy ended by driving his knee into the kid's gut before burning to death, laughing another Suuy walked towards the kid,
"It doesn't mater if your flashy boy, the larger and more wild the flame, the more distributed the heat will be. A small tight flame will burn a target faster than a short wide spread burst "

[/QUOTE]
Cody laughed, and stumbled a bit "You think those...hurt?" he fell to a knee and stood back up, "I've been training for the crucible...You know what that is?" Cody asked but instead thrusted a flat burning hand at the mans chest with swiftness.

JJKab said:
(No, you were not dumb.)
Lena giggled, and nodded

"Yuup. I can teleport around this school and surrounding areas freely, but if I try to teleport anywhere farther than 1 kilometer. Welp, my body isn't going to handle it well" She said, sighing softly. She approached the pool, and sat down, dangling her legs in the water
Serena was surprised to meet another teleporter just like her...kinda... "So, how come you can travel farther than I can?" Serena got into the pool and just floated around. "Because that's just unfair..." she said with a smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena was surprised to meet another teleporter just like her...kinda... "So, how come you can travel farther than I can?" Serena got into the pool and just floated around. "Because that's just unfair..." she said with a smile.
"Simple. I am in my 2nd grade. I traned it in my 1'st one. Before I couldn't teleport 5 feet before passing out" Lena exclaimed, laughing lightly. She dropped in the water, and after few seconds, resurfaced, floating alongside Serene.

JJKab said:
"Simple. I am in my 2nd grade. I traned it in my 1'st one. Before I couldn't teleport 5 feet before passing out" Lena exclaimed, laughing lightly. She dropped in the water, and after few seconds, resurfaced, floating alongside Serene.
"Well, I've been using mine for near death experiences, since I'm a skater, I tend to...drift into traffic..." Serena said with her voice kind of trailing off.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, I've been using mine for near death experiences, since I'm a skater, I tend to...drift into traffic..." Serena said with her voice kind of trailing off.
Lena's eyes widened, as she looked at Serena

"Y---You do? Jesus Christ... poor you" She said sorrowfully, placing her hand on her shoulder

"You must've almost get hit by the car numerous times" She exclaimed softly.

JJKab said:
Lena's eyes widened, as she looked at Serena
"Y---You do? Jesus Christ... poor you" She said sorrowfully, placing her hand on her shoulder

"You must've almost get hit by the car numerous times" She exclaimed softly.
"27 isn't that much...?" Serena said kind of jokingly, she hasn't had to use it too much, 6 times was the real number, but she wanted to see what her face would look like when she heard it.

CERBERUS177 said:
"27 isn't that much...?" Serena said kind of jokingly, she hasn't had to use it too much, 6 times was the real number, but she wanted to see what her face would look like when she heard it.
Lena looked at Serena with shock.

"You're are a reckless one, aren't you?!" She asked, a bit terrified of her now.

"Alright, but that's beside the point. We came here to relax, not to talk about who survived what with what" She said, smiling a little. She began swimming towards the deeper part of the pool, humming

(I might be BRB for a bit.)

JJKab said:
Lena looked at Serena with shock.
"You're are a reckless one, aren't you?!" She asked, a bit terrified of her now.

"Alright, but that's beside the point. We came here to relax, not to talk about who survived what with what" She said, smiling a little. She began swimming towards the deeper part of the pool, humming

(I might be BRB for a bit.)
(All good, I'm waiting for Jester to post the other part of our fight, depending on where it went, I might go to bed.)

Serena got out and walked to the deep end to dive, "So when are you do?" Serena asked, feeling that would be a common question for a woman who's in her state. But 16 is still young, she was more worried about the man, she came from a place where the legal age is 18, under aged was sometimes dealt with jail time or a hefty fine. Though depending on where the relationship has ended up, a fine was given to one's who stayed together, the other was given a time in prison, and the mother a fine.

CERBERUS177 said:
(All good, I'm waiting for Jester to post the other part of our fight, depending on where it went, I might go to bed.)
Serena got out and walked to the deep end to dive, "So when are you do?" Serena asked, feeling that would be a common question for a woman who's in her state. But 16 is still young, she was more worried about the man, she came from a place where the legal age is 18, under aged was sometimes dealt with jail time or a hefty fine. Though depending on where the relationship has ended up, a fine was given to one's who stayed together, the other was given a time in prison, and the mother a fine.
"Wh--What do you.... oh.." Lena blushed rapidly, looking away

"I.... The baby....? He or She.... at least few more months" She exclaimed quietly. She took a deep breath, and dived, sinking towards the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back