• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Wh--What do you.... oh.." Lena blushed rapidly, looking away
"I.... The baby....? He or She.... at least few more months" She exclaimed quietly. She took a deep breath, and dived, sinking towards the bottom.
Serena smiled and dived into the water, and came back up, she was happy she found the pool, first of course, if Cody found out, he'd be here every day when he can, he is pretty much a polar bear, and multiple occasions, he swam in water below 40-25f, never really getting sick... He was a fluffy kid back then, not sure about that anymore though, "Heh...I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!" Serena said to herself as she waited for Lena to resurface.

CERBERUS177 said:
Serena smiled and dived into the water, and came back up, she was happy she found the pool, first of course, if Cody found out, he'd be here every day when he can, he is pretty much a polar bear, and multiple occasions, he swam in water below 40-25f, never really getting sick... He was a fluffy kid back then, not sure about that anymore though, "Heh...I'm not fat, I'm fluffy!" Serena said to herself as she waited for Lena to resurface.
Few bubbles came out of the water, as Lena resurfaced, breathing slowly

"It was nice" She exclaimed, smiling a little at Serena. She positioned herself lying on the water, with her eyes closed soon after, enjoying the warmth of the water. After all, she had to relax.

JJKab said:
"It was nice" She exclaimed, smiling a little at Serena. She positioned herself lying on the water, with her eyes closed soon after, enjoying the warmth of the water. After all, she had to relax.
Serena laid back and enjoyed the water, it being a nice day to go for a swim, "Big bro would love this...Let's just hope he never finds out about it...He'll be here for the rest of his life..." Serena said and giggled a bit.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((bullshit there is plenty of frustration xD ))
((Sure I guess xD ))

Ribbon picked up her phone and dialed an overly long number and was answered by a monotone robotic voice. After a few minutes of listening she hung up and turned to perfect. "First bank hasn't paied up on some money they owe some people, so CROSS will pay us $550,000 to go show them why they should pay up. You interested?"

[/QUOTE]
Perfect rubbed his chin in thought, licking his ice cream once again. "So... I Can just blow the place up?" He asked, chuckling a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Tube thing...?''
...⊹Reika asked curiously⊹...
"It's like a floatie." Ken said, "one of those things you need when you can't swim, but it's bigger and you sit on it."

Roman said:
Perfect rubbed his chin in thought, licking his ice cream once again. "So... I Can just blow the place up?" He asked, chuckling a little.
"It's like a floatie." Ken said, "one of those things you need when you can't swim, but it's bigger and you sit on it."
''Oh.''

JJKab said:
(Need to pick this up tomorrow, I have to get up soon, and it's almost 2am lol, night!)

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Those are usually the bigger slides in most places." Ken said, looking at Reika. "What was the plan after this? Just head home?"

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
Serena laid back and enjoyed the water, it being a nice day to go for a swim, "Big bro would love this...Let's just hope he never finds out about it...He'll be here for the rest of his life..." Serena said and giggled a bit.
Lena laughed, looking at Serena.

"Wow...." She just said. She didn't have a brother herself.

Roman said:
"Those are usually the bigger slides in most places." Ken said, looking at Reika. "What was the plan after this? Just head home?"
''I thought you said we'll stay longer since it's my first time. Did you develop short-term memory or something?''

...⊹Reika asked as she giggled⊹...

"Another bloody day...." Ollene mumbled under her nose, as she put out the campfire in her house, and took the books to her homemade backpack. It has been 2 days since she was preparing to school, with her 200$ lasting her to both get the application and to get the books for the school. Backpack she had made would last her for at least a month, so she wasn't worrying about that. What she was worried about, was her situation. She hadn't eaten anything in at least a day, so her stomach was grumbling every few minutes. Ollene decided to ignore it, and packing up, she went out of her old house, and walked towards the school, avoiding other people's looks at her worn out red dress. She got it on her 13th birthday, at least when her father was with her. When he left, her heart broke, and she couldn't forget him that. Her dress was still good for her, even though she was 16.

After at least 10 minutes, she made it to the school's gates, and shyly looked at the entrance, forming somewhere there.

"Screw it..." She mumbled again, slowly walking towards it, looking around nervously.

@Anyone really

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I thought you said we'll stay longer since it's my first time. Did you develop short-term memory or something?''
...⊹Reika asked as she giggled⊹...
"N-No... I was asking what we're doing after we leave." Ken said, laughing lightly at Reika's comment. "What did you wanna do?"

@Wicked Jester[/URL]

[/Column]

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna slowly nodded, her face showing some scepticism with his words at first as she stared at him. The only reason she felt that was because the words and their delivery felt too close to home a little. Quite literally. It was almost like a shortened version of the speech back home her father gave her when she asked if his group of assassins and soldiers or muscle men or whatever else to call them were, were the bad guys. The speech was uncannily similar, it must me the standard morally ambiguous group talk people get. But she didn't question him about it any further, she didn't see this boy as a threat to her personally. So with that thought in mind she simply smiled "Ah, right. Making things explode must be pretty fun" she said with a soft laugh escaping her lips "I can use water, so I guess I have that...but you know. No water in fireworks and fireworks are fun" she said with a shrug and another small laugh.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
(If anyone's bored/out of partners/partner is away, Two characters are ready: Gregory and newly created Ollene. Greg is heading out of the nurse's office, with his right hand broken, yet fixed partially, while Ollene is walking into the school's territory, nervous and scared. Post can be found up there)

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Cecil

Objective:

Have a good day

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

"Exactly" She said softly in response as they started walking. Blinking a few times as he spoke she looked over to him before answering "Anything I want to talk about? Ah, well I probably did but now my brain is elsewhere now" she answered "You know, thinking about wedding stuff" she said as her cheeks blushed "Sorry I'm thinking about it already, I guess I'm just excited is all" she said, laughing somewhat sheepishly.

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

8db0e976957001c1c8a11b947ce13711_480.jpg

"Really? I just proposed not even five minutes ago." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then let go of Maya's hand and wrapped his arm around her, "Then again, we were ghe same way when the cafe closed, immediately saying we would reopen it and stuff." Cecil added. "But I am also excited so I know just how you feel, Maya." He told her with a smile.

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Enjoy the day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

JJKab said:
"Another bloody day...." Ollene mumbled under her nose, as she put out the campfire in her house, and took the books to her homemade backpack. It has been 2 days since she was preparing to school, with her 200$ lasting her to both get the application and to get the books for the school. Backpack she had made would last her for at least a month, so she wasn't worrying about that. What she was worried about, was her situation. She hadn't eaten anything in at least a day, so her stomach was grumbling every few minutes. Ollene decided to ignore it, and packing up, she went out of her old house, and walked towards the school, avoiding other people's looks at her worn out red dress. She got it on her 13th birthday, at least when her father was with her. When he left, her heart broke, and she couldn't forget him that. Her dress was still good for her, even though she was 16.
After at least 10 minutes, she made it to the school's gates, and shyly looked at the entrance, forming somewhere there.

"Screw it..." She mumbled again, slowly walking towards it, looking around nervously.

@Anyone really
(then I hope you won't mind then)

Jyn grabbed his sling bag and wears it, he turns off the lights in his house and locked the door before going to school and right now he's running as fast as he could "I should just taken the house near there...oh well" he said to himself regretting that he chose the cheaper one but it's far away so he changed into his Ninja Class which makes him very fast and agile, while running he dodged every people in his way without the people noticing his presence but there's one girl that he didn't pass instead he crashed to her when he tried to stop but he failed.

WeirdisFun said:
(then I hope you won't mind then)
Jyn grabbed his sling bag and wears it, he turns off the lights in his house and locked the door before going to school and right now he's running as fast as he could "I should just taken the house near there...oh well" he said to himself regretting that he chose the cheaper one but it's far away so he changed into his Ninja Class which makes him very fast and agile, while running he dodged every people in his way without the people noticing his presence but there's one girl that he didn't pass instead he crashed to her when he tried to stop but he failed.
Ollen's eyes widened, as a boy, running past everyone, tried to avoid her. He didn't and crashed into her. She let out a yelp, falling on the ground face first. She whimpered, her head hitting the hard ground beneath her. She appeared to have lost conciousness from the impact.

JJKab said:
Ollen's eyes widened, as a boy, running past everyone, tried to avoid her. He didn't and crashed into her. She let out a yelp, falling on the ground face first. She whimpered, her head hitting the hard ground beneath her. She appeared to have lost conciousness from the impact.
(((( Your characters fall a lot xD ))))

JJKab said:
Jyn looked back at the girl with his eyes wide "Damn It! I shouldn't have rushed" he said to himself well mistakes are made, he carried her and somewhere at the school he goes to a tree where no one will see them and don't worry he has no bad intentions all he did was change into a class called Priest and it also changed his outfit into a white robe...yeah "alrighty then time to do a little bit of magic" he mumbled as his staff suddenly summons a bright small sphere, the sphere goes inside the girl and it healed her not only healed her it also returns her consciousness.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn looked back at the girl with his eyes wide "Damn It! I shouldn't have rushed" he said to himself well mistakes are made, he carried her and somewhere at the school he goes to a tree where no one will see them and don't worry he has no bad intentions all he did was change into a class called Priest and it also changed his outfit into a white robe...yeah "alrighty then time to do a little bit of magic" he mumbled as his staff suddenly summons a bright small sphere, the sphere goes inside the girl and it healed her not only healed her it also returns her consciousness.
Ollene moaned, slowly opening her eyes, as she looked around weakly. Once noticing a boy was healing her, she shrieked lightly, crawling back away from him.

"W---Who are you?! W---W-Where am I?!" She was visibly panicking.

JJKab said:
Ollene moaned, slowly opening her eyes, as she looked around weakly. Once noticing a boy was healing her, she shrieked lightly, crawling back away from him.
"W---Who are you?! W---W-Where am I?!" She was visibly panicking.
Jyn sighed and bowed "I'm so sorry I was rushing through some crowds but for some reason I was a bit unlucky to crash into you" he said to the girl who just returned her consciousness "no need to panic I'm not a creep" he said in case of a misunderstanding.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn sighed and bowed "I'm so sorry I was rushing through some crowds but for some reason I was a bit unlucky to crash into you" he said to the girl who just returned her consciousness "no need to panic I'm not a creep" he said in case of a misunderstanding.
Ollene was still scared of the man, but hearing his words made her slightly less scared. Her clothing was as detoriated as it was before she bumped into him, so nothing bad happened to her. She slowly stood up, making sure her backpack was alright.

"I...... uhm...... I...." Her voice sounded like she was the one who caused the accident.

The boy could see that the red dress she was wearing was pretty worn out, with lower part of it pretty damaged. Her sleeves were damaged as well, and the middle part had a few holes in them. She looked like she came from the poor section of the city

JJKab said:
Ollene was still scared of the man, but hearing his words made her slightly less scared. Her clothing was as detoriated as it was before she bumped into him, so nothing bad happened to her. She slowly stood up, making sure her backpack was alright.
"I...... uhm...... I...." Her voice sounded like she was the one who caused the accident.

The boy could see that the red dress she was wearing was pretty worn out, with lower part of it pretty damaged. Her sleeves were damaged as well, and the middle part had a few holes in them. She looked like she came from the poor section of the city
Jyn just realized that her clothes were torn "uhh I'm sure I didn't do that but" he thought of an idea for an apology "hey how about this I'll repair your clothes so can you take that as an apology?" he asked the girl that still afraid of him.

WeirdisFun said:
Jyn just realized that her clothes were torn "uhh I'm sure I didn't do that but" he thought of an idea for an apology "hey how about this I'll repair your clothes so can you take that as an apology?" he asked the girl that still afraid of him.
Ollene looked a bit unsure at the boy, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. No one before has offered her anything. She slowly nodded, approaching him meekly.

"O.....Okay..." Ollene said quietly, looking away a moment later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back