• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"
how we have our statues and stuff.. Our decorations... We should take our break from killing I guess? Call up CROSS.... Do they have any jobs?"
"If its a CROSS job it either involves killing someone, or kidnapping or any number of vicious tasks. How do you feel about smuggling illegal contraband. What moral lines do you want to set?" Ribbon looked at him while pouting and asked.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"If its a CROSS job it either involves killing someone, or kidnapping or any number of vicious tasks. How do you feel about smuggling illegal contraband. What moral lines do you want to set?" Ribbon looked at him while pouting and asked.

[/QUOTE]
"Morals? Honestly, I don't remember if the people who made me ever thought about giving me any. Tell me... About this illegal smuggling you are talking about."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Give me about 10 to 20 meters on string, so it can really fly high!"

She said, giggling softly.

"Ok now, make sure the wind is in the direction of the kite, of course, then when you feel a gust of wind is approaching, give me a thumbs up, so I can let go of kite,"

Nico smiled gave them more instructions.

"Are you having fun?"

She asked, slightly nervous if they weren't actually having fun with this.

Roman said:
"Morals? Honestly, I don't remember if the people who made me ever thought about giving me any. Tell me... About this illegal smuggling you are talking about."
"Basically they give us a package and we need to bring it somewhere, or I can call them and we could see if they have any other jobs. We could always see if there is a mayhem job which is either where someone really doesn't like a place and wants us to go ruin someone's day, or they want a distraction and we have to go ruin some peoples days anyway."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Basically they give us a package and we need to bring it somewhere, or I can call them and we could see if they have any other jobs. We could always see if there is a mayhem job which is either where someone really doesn't like a place and wants us to go ruin someone's day, or they want a distraction and we have to go ruin some peoples days anyway."

[/QUOTE]
"...Are there any explosions allowed?" Perfect asked, before he asked for a vanilla ice cream cone; his first ice cream ever. The cone was soon brought to him with a double scoop, hesitantly licking the ice cream, Perfect blinked, "The beings that go "moo" produce amazing food here...!" he exclaimed, his eyes wide.

Roman said:
"...Are there any explosions allowed?" Perfect asked, before he asked for a vanilla ice cream cone; his first ice cream ever. The cone was soon brought to him with a double scoop, hesitantly licking the ice cream, Perfect blinked, "The beings that go "moo" produce amazing food here...!" he exclaimed, his eyes wide.
"Explosions draw attention and are destructive right? Doesn't that qualify as a distraction and mayhem?" Ribbon ignored his comment about cows and the creation of ice cream.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Explosions draw attention and are destructive right? Doesn't that qualify as a distraction and mayhem?" Ribbon ignored his comment about cows and the creation of ice cream.

[/QUOTE]
"I guess you're right... How will they know we did the job? Are you gonna call them and tell them, because to me it seems like you just go and do it and they know automatically..."

Roman said:
"I guess you're right... How will they know we did the job? Are you gonna call them and tell them, because to me it seems like you just go and do it and they know automatically..."
"You do the job right and you usually manage to make the new and then CROSS will handle any clean up."

charleen said:
"Give me about 10 to 20 meters on string, so it can really fly high!"
She said, giggling softly.

"Ok now, make sure the wind is in the direction of the kite, of course, then when you feel a gust of wind is approaching, give me a thumbs up, so I can let go of kite,"

Nico smiled gave them more instructions.

"Are you having fun?"

She asked, slightly nervous if they weren't actually having fun with this.

Moonstone

When Nico told them about the direction of the wind, they manipulated the wind to be how Nico wanted it. "I think this is fine." they commented on the wind as they gave Nico a thumbs up. "I'm having fun, I'm just also taking this as an opportunity to learn." Moonstone explained after Nico asked them if they were having fun.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
(Party tomorrow! Sorry, was at the lake with family and it went longer than expected! Cody and Serena are free if anyone want's talk with them)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Party tomorrow! Sorry, was at the lake with family and it went longer than expected! Cody and Serena are free if anyone want's talk with them)
((ohh... I think I can manage 5 interactions at once. Psycho or Cold or Wisecracker?))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((ohh... I think I can manage 5 interactions at once. Psycho or Cold or Wisecracker?))

[/QUOTE]
(Can I get you're info...? Because the last time I didn't get info a character, I accidentally hit a pregnant lady...)

CERBERUS177 said:
(Can I get you're info...? Because the last time I didn't get info a character, I accidentally hit a pregnant lady...)
((problem is, if you choose psychotic, that's about half of CROSS and if you Choose Wisecracker that's the other half xD Calm would be Dante, a fallen angel of vengeance. So if you want Dante, then tell me, but if you want any of the others, tell me the category and I will list them off. (none of them are pregnant though btw xD ) ))

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Ok well, here goes nothing,"

She launched the kite out of her to the sky. Instantly the kite was maneuvering from the wind. It was about 20 feet from the ground. Nico squealed in excitement, and clasped both of her hands in satisfaction.

"You can make it go higher, if you ran around a bit, and it can glide anywhere you want it to, just lower your spool or higher it,"

She said, overjoyed. Nico sat back down, and smiled at the kite gliding through crisp wind of France.

"I'll seat down for now, and just enjoy this,"

She said, much more relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"You do the job right and you usually manage to make the new and then CROSS will handle any clean up."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect rubbed his chin, "Alright... I guess we'll go and cause a distraction." He said with a nod as he stood up and placed his money on the table for his ice cream. "Let's head out, Blondie."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((problem is, if you choose psychotic, that's about half of CROSS and if you Choose Wisecracker that's the other half xD Calm would be Dante, a fallen angel of vengeance. So if you want Dante, then tell me, but if you want any of the others, tell me the category and I will list them off. (none of them are pregnant though btw xD ) ))

[/QUOTE]
(...Anyone up for a fight I guess, since I feel Cody may need a kick in the pants... lol)

Roman said:
Perfect rubbed his chin, "Alright... I guess we'll go and cause a distraction." He said with a nod as he stood up and placed his money on the table for his ice cream. "Let's head out, Blondie."
((I was going to suggest we go F*ck up the school but then I realized how mad akira would be at us, then I realized we don't have any places to go... any suggestions?))

CERBERUS177 said:
(...Anyone up for a fight I guess, since I feel Cody may need a kick in the pants... lol)
((How much rage and frustration are you willing to handle? If Roman reads this, he should be having flash backs right about... now :troll:))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((I was going to suggest we go F*ck up the school but then I realized how mad akira would be at us, then I realized we don't have any places to go... any suggestions?))

[/QUOTE]
(((( A bank or something I dunno xD ))))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((How much rage and frustration are you willing to handle? If Roman reads this, he should be having flash backs right about... now :troll:))

[/QUOTE]
(((( It was just his jokes. They were so terrible..... Oh my God... ))))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((How much rage and frustration are you willing to handle? If Roman reads this, he should be having flash backs right about... now :troll:))

[/QUOTE]
(For one, I think someone who won't kill Cody. Two:How's your style? Mine's say an attack and see if they accept it or not.)

CERBERUS177 said:
(For one, I think someone who won't kill Cody. Two:How's your style? Mine's say an attack and see if they accept it or not.)
((Lol xD @Roman would you care to explain the frustration of fighting Suuy? xD oh this made my day xD ))

Wicked Jester]((Lol xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] would you care to explain the frustration of fighting Suuy? xD oh this made my day xD ))
(((( No frustration. He's just not funny, but for whatever reason, he thinks he is ))))

Wicked Jester]((Lol xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] would you care to explain the frustration of fighting Suuy? xD oh this made my day xD ))
(Anyone really, just not to the point to where Cody is badly injured. Party tomorrow and all.)

Roman said:
(((( No frustration. He's just not funny, but for whatever reason, he thinks he is ))))
((bullshit there is plenty of frustration xD ))

Roman said:
(((( A bank or something I dunno xD ))))
((Sure I guess xD ))

Ribbon picked up her phone and dialed an overly long number and was answered by a monotone robotic voice. After a few minutes of listening she hung up and turned to perfect. "First bank hasn't paied up on some money they owe some people, so CROSS will pay us $550,000 to go show them why they should pay up. You interested?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back