• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Park

Mood:

Happy/excited

Walking with Luke

Objective:

Go on a date

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi looked up at him when he answered. Happy that he liked her suggestion she began smiling up at him "Really?" she said as first went to high-five his hand but stopped herself, realising he was holding it out for her to take "O-Oh" she laughed quietly with pink cheeks before taking his hand and standing up. "I'm glad you think there is okay because now I have a craving for Italian food that I can't shake" she said giggling as she walked alongside him now.

@Mayyflower

((Here you go~))

(In the meantime- Anyone wanna with Gregory? He just exited the nurse's office)

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, you can." Klef said with a sigh, facing towards Nova. The failed attempt was dispiriting for the kid, but they already had a few ideas on what could have went wrong. "I think the teleportation hub I set up broke or something...."
Nova giggled a little and smiled at her. "Hey, we can always just walk there, right?" She asked, thinking this place really wasn't that far. Her thoughts were still running around wondering what his special place is.

((Sorry, I didn't see this earlier :'I))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sat down as well as Axel made a bit of lenny face. "You think this is good? You should try my pancakes. Nexus loves those." He chuckled as he served their lunch. "Your food, has been served." He said as he took a bow before sitting down to eat as well.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Joking

Having lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

"Thank you" she said as he served her lunch. Ilaani then laughed "and I've heard" she said looking over at him "When you were having that nap, I had made pancakes and Nexus kept talking about how good yours were" she said with a nod "Its a shame that he doesn't like his own wife's cooking. I'm hurt really" she joked, jokingly placing a hand over her heart as she looked over at Nexus for a moment then chuckling quietly.

(I keep delaying the party .-., didn't know family was coming for a BBQ today...But I can try today...)

8 hours before the fight:

Cody ordered about 10 pizza boxes, five with any meat, other's just straight cheese, "Alright! Pizza is on standby, of course, I have a good extra 5 if we run out of what we currently have..." Cody walked out of his dorm and walked to his car to got to a butcher shop for meat.

(I don't know why I left it open, since I'm pretty sure nobody is near a butcher shop)

He walked into the shop and ordered some steaks, ribs, porkchops, and other types of meat meant for a barbecue. When that was done, he headed to his mom's place to store the meat for later, the house wasn't that far from the school, and she did have a giant meat freezer, so Cody had no choice.

After he dropped the meat off he headed back to school, and went to the arena.

(Left it open if @Wicked Jester decides to pop out of nowhere and finish the fight)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
((Sorry, I didn't see this earlier :'I))

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Joking

Having lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Axel and Nexus

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

"Thank you" she said as he served her lunch. Ilaani then laughed "and I've heard" she said looking over at him "When you were having that nap, I had made pancakes and Nexus kept talking about how good yours were" she said with a nod "Its a shame that he doesn't like his own wife's cooking. I'm hurt really" she joked, jokingly placing a hand over her heart as she looked over at Nexus for a moment then chuckling quietly.

Nexus panicked a bit and teared up lightly. "Nooooooo! I'm sorry!" He said childishly as he threw her arms around her. "Your cooking is good!"

xxx

Axel started bawling in laughter at their little display. He then wiped away the tears of joy and sighed. "Umm... Ilaani. Could you visit Kotori? I know you want me to rest so I just want her to know I'm okay and I'll be coming back to her soon now that the pro circuit and that little mishap is over." He explained, his face going back to serious for once.

CERBERUS177 said:
(..?! Oh, right)
Serena smiled, "He's a good brother, he's protected me on countless occasions." Serena said, remembering the time he talked to her about the bullies at school.
Lena let out a sigh, as she looked at the ceiling

"I actually never had brother nor sister... but maybe it's for the better.." She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly. She slowly began stabilising herself, so she was floating properly, and swam slowly to the ledge of the pool, humming

JJKab said:
Lena let out a sigh, as she looked at the ceiling
"I actually never had brother nor sister... but maybe it's for the better.." She exclaimed, smiling sheepishly. She slowly began stabilising herself, so she was floating properly, and swam slowly to the ledge of the pool, humming
"I have a older sister, but she's 25. We never really see her that much since she's overseas...Yes, that type of overseas." Serena just laid there, floating about.

CERBERUS177 said:
"I have a older sister, but she's 25. We never really see her that much since she's overseas...Yes, that type of overseas." Serena just laid there, floating about.
"Oh wow... She's really that far away?" Lena asked, amazed

"That is pretty dang awesome for her' She said, climbing out of the pool, sitting on the ledge. She started to feel exaustion, as quiet panting was heard

JJKab said:
"Oh wow... She's really that far away?" Lena asked, amazed
"That is pretty dang awesome for her' She said, climbing out of the pool, sitting on the ledge. She started to feel exaustion, as quiet panting was heard
"Well, she is a Marine Force Recon trooper and...You alright dear? Do you need any help?" Serena asked quite scared that she was in need of some help.

CERBERUS177 said:
"Well, she is a Marine Force Recon trooper and...You alright dear? Do you need any help?" Serena asked quite scared that she was in need of some help.
"N-No... I'm okay, just... a little tired" Lena said, her cheeks lightly red.

She stood up, laying both her hands on her stomach. She giggled softly

"I still can't believe I house a baby in there" Lena said quietly, looking down at it

JJKab said:
"N-No... I'm okay, just... a little tired" Lena said, her cheeks lightly red.
She stood up, laying both her hands on her stomach. She giggled softly

"I still can't believe I house a baby in there" Lena said quietly, looking down at it
(Going to be on phone when the next one is posted)

"I still can't believe you're 16 and pregnant." Serena giggled, "I wonder if Cody has a girl yet, maybe one in mind...?" she thought about it, she was pretty convinced he can work fast sometimes, but he has to find the right one first.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Going to be on phone when the next one is posted)
"I still can't believe you're 16 and pregnant." Serena giggled, "I wonder if Cody has a girl yet, maybe one in mind...?" she thought about it, she was pretty convinced he can work fast sometimes, but he has to find the right one first.
"Maybe... You know... I do feel a bit weak... that when you mention it" Lena said, panting lightly

"Maybe it's a good idea that we go... and maybe rest?" She offered, smiling sheepishly

Jack made it back to school. The purification we are off and he was back to his original form.

He was currently on the school roof, leaning on the railing.

"God, I feel sick"

After the purification weared off , he has been randomly passing out.

"Maybe it's an after effect"

His memories were disoriented as well. Jack decides to go to his dorm and rest for a while.

Kisaki said:
Jack made it back to school. The purification we are off and he was back to his original form.
He was currently on the school roof, leaning on the railing.

"God, I feel sick"

After the purification weared off , he has been randomly passing out.

"Maybe it's an after effect"

His memories were disoriented as well. Jack decides to go to his dorm and rest for a while.
(Does that mean you're free?)

CERBERUS177 said:
Cody laughed, and stumbled a bit "You think those...hurt?" he fell to a knee and stood back up, "I've been training for the crucible...You know what that is?" Cody asked but instead thrusted a flat burning hand at the mans chest with swiftness.
((Sorry I was doing things all morning and this was the first I could get on))

The Suuy laughed as the fist hit his chest and lit it on fire as well as knocking him backwards. "Come on, I know girls who hits harder than that!" Stepping in closer to the kid, the Suuy detonated with a boom. The other Suuys stepped back laughing and one stepped forwards, smirking and shaking out his limbs, "ready for round 2 kid?"

JJKab said:
"Maybe... You know... I do feel a bit weak... that when you mention it" Lena said, panting lightly
"Maybe it's a good idea that we go... and maybe rest?" She offered, smiling sheepishly
"Go somewhere for something to eat? " Serena asked, "I'm buying if we are."

CERBERUS177 said:
"Go somewhere for something to eat? " Serena asked, "I'm buying if we are."
"Sure... I am a bit hungry" Lena said, her breath a bit wavery. She appeared to be a bit weak.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((Sorry I was doing things all morning and this was the first I could get on))
The Suuy laughed as the fist hit his chest and lit it on fire as well as knocking him backwards. "Come on, I know girls who hits harder than that!" Stepping in closer to the kid, the Suuy detonated with a boom. The other Suuys stepped back laughing and one stepped forwards, smirking and shaking out his limbs, "ready for round 2 kid?"

[/QUOTE]
Cody took out his MP5K from his jacket, he was planning on going to the range, but this will do, he didn't even aim, just fired the gun and moved it to the right trying to cut them down.

JJKab said:
(Can I send Greg to you? He should be near the exit of the school)
(Sure)

As the day went on , Jack felt a little better. He was the near the school entrance. Watching students leave in and out of school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back