• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(For future reference: School isn't over Until Akira says its over. We are in Combat class. Like it, fine. don't, there is the door - - - >

JJKab said:
Fricka's body was telling her to go for it, but a sudden flash of Nai's image before her eyes made her blush madly, backing her head away slowly
"N...... No... I'm.... Sorry.... I c.... Can't...." She said softly, sighing heavily. Her hands were still where they were, but she wasn't into anything more than that.

"I.... In my idioticy, I forgot... That I already have someone in my heart" She exclaimed, looking away from Mei.

Mei Junchi

Junchi moved back a bit in surprise at Fricka's sudden pause of what was going on. "Oh, I'm so sorry. You're not an idiot, and really, I was the one sort of trying to make it happen." they said embarrassed. They rubbed the back of their head and sighed, "Well, I wasn't even supposed to be doing anything like that in the first place, so I am pretty stupid for trying to continue it on."

They tried to think of a subject change to make this situation less awkward. They didn't want to just abandon her after that, but they also felt like things got a bit too awkward for a casual conversation or activity to happen right afterwards. "So, would you like to head to the park, or should we just go get to our classes?" they asked.

Extra Information

Mood: Surprised, Embarrassed

Interacting With:

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

CERBERUS177 said:
(Phone was acting up sorry)
Serena was a strong girl for her size, only standing at 5ft 4, she didn't really get moved by her stumbling a bit, "We're almost there! Hang in there dear!" Serena wished Cody was here, he'd make this so much easier. But Serena knew that she was helping two people, by just one.
Lena sighed, her walking stabilising, once they were closer to school's main building.

"S-...sorry

I may seem like wimp, but... I don't know what's happening with me" She said tiredly.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"W...well... We could go to the park.... And if you want... Wr can still hug each other... It's not forbidden" Fricka said quietly, still blushing. Her eyes slowly closed, as she buried her face in his shoulder for a bit, before sitting up.

JJKab said:
"W...well... We could go to the park.... And if you want... Wr can still hug each other... It's not forbidden" Fricka said quietly, still blushing. Her eyes slowly closed, as she buried her face in his shoulder for a bit, before sitting up.

Mei Junchi

"How about we go to the park and just hug and spend time together there? That'd at least stop us both from going too far again." Junchi suggested. What they suggested wasn't the only reason they wanted to go to the park. They also wanted some fresh air and to be able to clear their mind from the awkwardness of earlier, and didn't feel like class would help much.

Extra Information

Mood: Slightly embarrassed

Interacting With: Fricka

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded softly, standing up slowly.
"Alright..." She smilrd sheepishly, extending her hand out to him.

Mei Junchi

Junchi took Fricka's hand and began leading her towards the door. "I'm still new to the area, so I hope you know where a nearby park is." they said in a lighthearted manner. "But yeah, I'm seriously lost to how this area works, so I'll need some support getting around."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, her walking stabilising, once they were closer to school's main building.
"S-...sorry

I may seem like wimp, but... I don't know what's happening with me" She said tiredly.
"You're on the verge of heat stroke sweetie, hang in there!" Serena kicked the door open and ran as fast as she could while dragging Lena.

(I'll get back to you when I can, this phone sucks)

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Cecil

Objective:

Stop thinking so far ahead

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya giggled softly "Yeah, sorry" she said with another sheepish smile "I can't help it though, as you said, we did that with the café too, it's just how I am" she said smiling up at him as he moved his a around her "I'll have to just slow down a little huh" she said giggling a little.

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

maxresdefault.jpg

Cecil laughed lightly and held his fist up, "I mean... You aren't the only one. I'm not the same boat as you~" he said with a smile. "We're moving forward in life, and ell we just can't wait to see what and how things turn out to be." He added. Cecil then put his arm back around Maya and hugged her close. "This is our journey and we want to see how it goes for us. We have a lot of time left... So I say we use it to the fullest."

More Info

Objective: Enjoy the day off with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha, alright.''
"Now we just need to figure out what food we want." Ken said with a laugh. "Seafood sounds pretty good to me. What about you?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon pouted at him slightly, "Well you could, but where's the fun in that? Its just boom, done, like that... theres no fun in there"

[/QUOTE]
Perfect sighed and walked towards the exit, "Fine.. We'll do it your way." He said with a sigh. "though explosions are a lot better."

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

maxresdefault.jpg

Cecil laughed lightly and held his fist up, "I mean... You aren't the only one. I'm not the same boat as you~" he said with a smile. "We're moving forward in life, and ell we just can't wait to see what and how things turn out to be." He added. Cecil then put his arm back around Maya and hugged her close. "This is our journey and we want to see how it goes for us. We have a lot of time left... So I say we use it to the fullest."

More Info

Objective: Enjoy the day off with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

"Now we just need to figure out what food we want." Ken said with a laugh. "Seafood sounds pretty good to me. What about you?"

Perfect sighed and walked towards the exit, "Fine.. We'll do it your way." He said with a sigh. "though explosions are a lot better."
''Sure! I haven't had sea food in a while~''

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico pouted playfully for the camera with her mustache. She laughed after the photo session.

"We look ridiculous right now!!"

She said, still laughing.

"I think it's time to go.."

She looked back at them.

"You can keep the mustache on though,"

Nico kept giggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure! I haven't had sea food in a while~''
"Alright~ We'll get seafood, oh and it's our turn." Ken said, motioning for Reika to follow him to the slide.

Roman said:
"Alright~ We'll get seafood, oh and it's our turn." Ken said, motioning for Reika to follow him to the slide.
...⊹Reika soon followed Ken happily⊹...

''So you just get on the float and slide it down?''

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

Isuzu had leaned forward toward Fenris as he leaned toward her, trying to listen as intently as possible. Her eyes widened as he told the story, amazed at some of the things he was saying. "Wow~ I wish I got to do cool things like that~" her words were true. She wasn't one to shy away from a fight, so the things he said he did really piqued hee interest. Granted, she was also plastered at this point, so she was also not in the right frame of mind. After a moment she looked up at Fenris, smiling at him. "Man, you are like, the coolest person I've ever met. You get to travel to cool places, fight awesome things, you're so lucky!" Yup. Definitely drunk.

no slide
no slide no slide
((fdidin't know what to say xD ))

Fenris looked at Isuzu and sighed, "you can't hold your liquor at all can you? There's a bed toom where you can sleep it off if you would like."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Reika soon followed Ken happily⊹...
''So you just get on the float and slide it down?''
"Yeah. There's handles on the side you should hold on to. If you let go, you'll most likely end up flying away." Ken said, laughing lightly. "We can get a double one. You sit in the front, okay?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The Suuys laughed as they saw the gun appear in Cody's hand and a number of them tried their reactions in dodging the bullets before getting nicked by stray shots. Laughing as they got hit, "Awww, I'm out! Your turn!". High fiving a fresh Suuy, the new one walked out and began sprinting forwards before yelling out "Drifter! Need a bit of help here!" Reaching out, Suuy grasped the air and a glass like portal shattered, from which the Suuy pulled a riot shield. Holding the shield in front of him, The Suuy dashed forwards and bashed it into Cody.

[/QUOTE]
(Finally got the computer back so now we can carry on...hopefully)

Cody braced himself and dug his foot into the ground and heated his hands to melt through the shield, and grabbed the man trying to win, "Now, can you just burn already?" he focused all his heat into his hands. "Kiya, handle, the rest." Kiya appeared, and started to attack the rest of the clones with sheer might and swiftness.

(Kiya is a wolf. And call on me if I just did something wrong here.)

Roman said:
"Yeah. There's handles on the side you should hold on to. If you let go, you'll most likely end up flying away." Ken said, laughing lightly. "We can get a double one. You sit in the front, okay?"
''Okay.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back