• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Remaining surprisingly calm

Quickly shuffling her way to Misafune

Objective:

Finding a calm place

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

After a lengthy conversation with the staff in charge of sorting out class schedules (it wasn't all that lengthy but the uncomfortable feeling of judgemental eyes made it feel like a century). Rini had managed to make her case clear that she was in no way fit for combat class like her sister and her other friends. She could never possibly engage in fighting activities, the thought alone made her shudder. They had eventually accepted her appeal that she was too anxious and gave her an alternative, which was to go to the library. This was fine but now none of her friends were there, or at least she assumed that. Entering the doors to the library, she looked around. Yes, there were people there, but it wasn't even half as daunting as the cafeteria was or how she imagined the combat class would be so she was confident she wouldn't malfunction with fear. Walking further into the library she scanned the area for either a familiar face, a good book or both. Her gaze eventually settled on a familiar face. It was Misafune. Oh, right. So he didn't do combat either. Well that was a relief because now she wasn't alone. A gentle smile graced her lips as she walked over to him, weaving around the tables there until she was behind him "What're you reading?" She asked in a gentle, hushed voice as she peeked over his shoulder at whatever he was looking at with a smile.

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

"Hello, Rini. I am studying a spell I need to master in order to move up in my training. However I have reached a road block. He caught a whiff of her perfume. Welp, there goes reason. "Care to join me?" He offered as he pulled the seat out and close to him for her sit.

More Info

Mood:lovey studious

Objective: To master Illusion level 1.

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Axel nodded quickly with a smile. "Great! She lives in a mansion near the park." He said as he began eating his spaghetti and meatballs. Nexus began eating quickly as well, always having a thing for Axel's cooking.

Anime-image-anime-36588673-500-610.gif

Cabin

Mood:

Happy

Having lunch

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nexus and Axel

Tags:

@TheDragoon

~Ilaani~

Ilaani smiled and nodded "Fair enough, I'll stop by later and let her know then, you have my word" she said as she picked up her knife and fork to eat, quickly glancing at Nexus eating it all so quickly with a quiet laugh before turning to ear get own lunch. Taking a bite, she could see why he was eating it with so much energy, it was pretty good. She then continued eating.

Nona said:

latest

Near Café

Mood:

Fine

Walking to the Café

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

C4

Tags:

@Wicked Jester

~Yuna Yelil~

Yuna laughed a little at his story "I take that back then, I'm much too clumsy for that, If I had what you have, I'd be sure to bring a house down" she said, smiling sheepishly. She stared at him as he spoke of what her abilities could do, her gaze slowly gazing to her hands which she had briefly held in front of her, her ears twitching ever so slightly. She had seen people do those things around the school and at home but didn't really think that she could accomplish them herself. "I've... Never tried any of those things, I tended to hide away from my dad's training classes back home" she said, lowering her hands again which was true, the only thing she didn't stay away from was archery because she found it fun. "Besides, I'm a lifeguard, not an assassin or the likes of it. So I don't think I'll need too" she said with a nod as the café began to come into view.

C4 laughed and resisted the urge to pat her head or touch her fluffy ears,

"Well its always better to have a plan if you get in a confrontation you can't avoid. Anyway, where is this café you wanted to go to? I haven't eaten all day and i'm starting to get hungry myself."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
When they landed from teleporting, Nico almost fell, but luckily caught herself before face planting to the ground which wouldn't be pretty. She sighed heavily, and got up slowly. She wasn't hurt or anything. Nico looked back at them.

"Trust me, there was this other where someone teleported me, and lets just say my head was about to explode, so this is nothing,"

She said, laughing slowly.

"And no problem Moonstone, I had phenomenal time hanging with you,"

She smiled sheepishly. Nico got out her phone out, and handed it to them.

"Here put in your number, and I'll put mine in yours,"

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako blinked and stared at him, "You've never played in snow?" she asked, "Yeah its fun! I mean, yeah it's cold and you can get frostbite, but you can build snowmen, have snowball fights, even build little forts with it!" she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Surprise/Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

Tell Kenai about snow.

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Relaxed

Relaxing

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai shook his head "Never. 'Recreational activities are a waste of time that could be used for valuable training time' that's what our dad told us when we wanted to do stuff like that, so I guess I never got around to that." He said with a quiet chuckle "It does sound really fun though"

Nona said:

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Relaxed

Relaxing

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai shook his head "Never. 'Recreational activities are a waste of time that could be used for valuable training time' that's what our dad told us when we wanted to do stuff like that, so I guess I never got around to that." He said with a quiet chuckle "It does sound really fun though"

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako smiled, "well when winter comes around all me and you are gonna do is play in the snow until we freeze to death" she said and grinned.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

charleen said:
When they landed from teleporting, Nico almost fell, but luckily caught herself before face planting to the ground which wouldn't be pretty. She sighed heavily, and got up slowly. She wasn't hurt or anything. Nico looked back at them.
"Trust me, there was this other where someone teleported me, and lets just say my head was about to explode, so this is nothing,"

She said, laughing slowly.

"And no problem Moonstone, I had phenomenal time hanging with you,"

She smiled sheepishly. Nico got out her phone out, and handed it to them.

"Here put in your number, and I'll put mine in yours,"

Moonstone

Moonstone took out their phone and gave it to Nico after taking hers. They put in their number, and made sure to label it with their name. "Before we go," Moonstone said as they gave back Nico's phone, "what are your powers anyways?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Status: Giving Nico her phone back after putting their number in it

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

@Nona[/URL]

[/Column]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/border][/bg][/centerblock]

54c31b45afcd68899fcd13e2850e97e49c3118d2_hq.gif

Library

Mood:

Happy/curious

Sitting down

Objective:

Learn a new spell

Interacting with:

Misafune

Tags:

@Jofune Tsurabisu

~Rini Yelil~

Rini tilted her head as he spoke of learning a spell. Leaning back so she was no longer leaning over his shoulder "Ah, right, sounds interesting" she said before he offered her a seat. Smiling enthusiastically, she nodded "Oh, of course! you know I never say no to learning a new spell!" She said as she left down her book bag and sat in the seat next to him he had offered her and pulled it in a little so she could see the book as well. "You don't mind if I look to right?" She asked, blinking one or twice. Of course she could work from her own book, but she was curious as to what spell he was learning.

LunaCrosby said:
(Yay xDDD and yum, I like sandwiches xDD)
Hakuru spinned herself in the chair, turning her head when she had to in order to continue looking at him, "is that a challenge?" she asked.
Everest laughed and smiled at her, "I've lived for 500 years, I would love to see you try. just make sure you don't end up being corrupted yourself"

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico took their phone carefully, and put in her number. She labeled it with her name and a heart-eyes emoji. Hopefully, they don't notice this, she thought to herself. Nico gave their phone as well, and grabbing back her phone.

"My powers?"

She sighed, scratching the back of her head.

"Well, I am animal fairy, so I have healing abilities, and I can turn into my fairy form.."

She shrugged slightly.

"Nothing much to it, really.."

CERBERUS177 said:
(@Wicked Jester, should we just end the fight with a tie?)
(Suuy's being nice because I don't want to kill him xD I haven't touched Suuy's gravity control, using any of he combo moves that involve multiple clones, or just pulled out any of the rockets, mini guns, or explosives in his arsenal. Plus suuy could keep fighting indefinable and wouldn't get tired unlike Cody would. If you want to count the fact that Suuy is literally just roughing him up and not trying to kill him like Cody is as a tie, then sure. It's a tie.... I owe you a reply don't I?)

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Suuy's being nice because I don't want to kill him xD I haven't touched Suuy's gravity control, using any of he combo moves that involve multiple clones, or just pulled out any of the rockets, mini guns, or explosives in his arsenal. Plus suuy could keep fighting indefinable and wouldn't get tired unlike Cody would. If you want to count the fact that Suuy is literally just roughing him up and not trying to kill him like Cody is as a tie, then sure. It's a tie.... I owe you a reply don't I?)

[/QUOTE]
(Kinda, but sure, a tie since it's unbeatable)

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

...................................................... Scarlet

........................................... ~One Of The Two Twin Dragons

Scarlet walked along boredly, looking inside a store and blinking, there was a sequel to one of her favorite books which caught her eye. She quickly went in and bought it, rushing out of the store, it was really hot in there. On her way out though she bumped into someone and they both dropped their bag's, "S-Sorry!" she said quickly and picked up her bag, handing the other person their's. She sighed and walked out of the store leaning against the outside wall and opening her bag, excited to read her book, only to realize she took the wrong bag, "You have to be kidding me..." she said.

@Roman

Mood
Confused, upset.
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Staring at a book.
[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest laughed and smiled at her, "I've lived for 500 years, I would love to see you try. just make sure you don't end up being corrupted yourself"

[/QUOTE]
"I can't be corrupted, considering i'm smart enough to know if I were to kill someone, I wouldn't stop" Hakuru said.

CERBERUS177 said:
(Kinda, but sure, a tie since it's unbeatable)
((CROSS was my original attempt at killing Sanctums before realizing that was neigh on impossible, so I literally have no idea how to kill any of them myself. So don't feel bad, I just like using suuy because usually he's a lot more snarky and its fun to write the stupid jokes xD ))

charleen said:
Nico took their phone carefully, and put in her number. She labeled it with her name and a heart-eyes emoji. Hopefully, they don't notice this, she thought to herself. Nico gave their phone as well, and grabbing back her phone.
"My powers?"

She sighed, scratching the back of her head.

"Well, I am animal fairy, so I have healing abilities, and I can turn into my fairy form.."

She shrugged slightly.

"Nothing much to it, really.."

Moonstone

"That's pretty cool. Well, we better get going, have a nice day." Moonstone said as they put their phone in their bag and walked off. They walked off into the school building to go and find their class, which they were pretty late to. They wish they paid more attention to their clone, then they wouldn't have entered a class so late, but they tried to shrug it off and hope they wouldn't get too bad of a punishment.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Slightly anxious

Interacting With: N/A (Was Interacting with Nico)

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet walked along boredly, looking inside a store and blinking, there was a sequel to one of her favorite books which caught her eye. She quickly went in and bought it, rushing out of the store, it was really hot in there. On her way out though she bumped into someone and they both dropped their bag's, "S-Sorry!" she said quickly and picked up her bag, handing the other person their's. She sighed and walked out of the store leaning against the outside wall and opening her bag, excited to read her book, only to realize she took the wrong bag, "You have to be kidding me..." she said.

@Roman

Mood
Confused, upset.
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Staring at a book.
[/border]
Logan hummed to himself as he walked, he had planned to meet with Scarlet beforehand, so he was pretty happy. They had planned to meet at a store or something like that, so that's what he was looking out for. Randomly in front of a bookstore, that's where he saw Scarlet, a look on her face that made Logan curious. "Hey Scarlet!" He yelled, running towards her.

tumblr_mbh9yk6PiN1qbs05mo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"I can't be corrupted, considering i'm smart enough to know if I were to kill someone, I wouldn't stop" Hakuru said.
Everest smirked, "I think I heard a challenge in there. You know that violence isn't the only way to corrupt right? How about we make a bet? I bet I could corrupt you, far quicker than you could turn me innocent."

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"You too,"

Nico waved goodbye, and they went on their separate ways. Her next class was a drawing elective, and the teacher was pretty chill. She sat down on her seat, not wanting to be there. Nico wanted to go home as soon as possible. She was so tired from the whole day.

Roman said:
Logan hummed to himself as he walked, he had planned to meet with Scarlet beforehand, so he was pretty happy. They had planned to meet at a store or something like that, so that's what he was looking out for. Randomly in front of a bookstore, that's where he saw Scarlet, a look on her face that made Logan curious. "Hey Scarlet!" He yelled, running towards her.
tumblr_mbh9yk6PiN1qbs05mo1_500.gif
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

Scarlet blinked when she saw Logan running toward's her, at least nothing bad could happen with him. She waved and smiled once he reached her, "Hey Logan! what's up" she said happily.

Mood
better then a second ago
Objective
N/A
Currently Doing
Talking to Logan
[/border]

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest smirked, "I think I heard a challenge in there. You know that violence isn't the only way to corrupt right? How about we make a bet? I bet I could corrupt you, far quicker than you could turn me innocent."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru stopped spinning once she was facing him, "What do I get if I win?" she asked curiously before smirking, "Actually, What will I get when I win?"

CERBERUS177 said:
(Finally got the computer back so now we can carry on...hopefully)
Cody braced himself and dug his foot into the ground and heated his hands to melt through the shield, and grabbed the man trying to win, "Now, can you just burn already?" he focused all his heat into his hands. "Kiya, handle, the rest." Kiya appeared, and started to attack the rest of the clones with sheer might and swiftness.

(Kiya is a wolf. And call on me if I just did something wrong here.)
The Suuy laughed as he side stepped the leaping wolf and used the L of his hand to strike the the base of the wolf's neck, knocking it out instantly (this actually works). Then turning he Spartan kicked the kid in the back. Deciding the kid had had enough, The remaining Suuys began to walk away.

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Bashful

Rambling

Objective:

Stop rambling

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

"Yes indeed!" She said smiling "There's lots of things to experience yet! Like our Café growing...getting married...going new places we've never been, it might be nice to travel, Ooo! France, they have so many nice pastries there! And...A-And kids...Yeah" she rambled off, her voice sounding a bit more bashful towards the end "Oh my, I'm rambling on like a fool, sorry" she laughed a little as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled sheepishly "That's not even the end of my list probably"

(((( Sorry for the short post ))))

Cecil chuckled and stopped walking, making his way in front of Maya. "It wouldn't be the end of mine." he said softly, smiling before he gently placed his lips upon hers'.

Nona said:

tumblr_nyfxpjjplH1uksiabo1_500.gif

Study Hall

Mood:

Friendly/Worried

Talking with Yumi/Hoping Elaena wouldn't say something embarrasing

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Yumi

Tags:

@WeirdPrincess

latest

~Elliot and Elaena Rillas~

Elaena giggled softly after Yumi spoke, still laying with her head on the desk "I don't have the patience to study, there are too many fun dreams to explore" she said closing her eyes and smiling as she spoke "This is the best class to nap too. There is not really any noise other than the hushed whispers of those studying together in groups" she said as she opened her eyes to view Yumi. Even Elaena's voice sounded soft and sleepy as she spoke. Was her talking of exploring dreams a bit odd and vague? probably. But Elaena wasn't one to think on translating or filtering her words at all, they just kind of fell out of her train of thought as they were. Blinking a few times Elaena's sleepy eyes examined Yumi "You seem kind of familiar somehow." she said, her eyes slightly narrowed for a moment before she slowly sat up "I'm Elaena, whats your name?" she asked.

It was then that Elliot had somewhat snapped out of his study state, removing the pen from his mouth and lowering the book he was reading as he heard Elaena speak and introduce herself. With a curious expression, he looked up to see just who his sister was talking to. Looking past Elaena he saw she was talking to Yumi. Smiling when he saw her, he waved over in her direction., his smile slowly fading when he realized that Elaena was talking to her fully. Oh. This wasn't good. Elaena was the girl with no filter and the one person who knew embarrassing stuff about him. Not Good. He just hoped she didn't say anything embarrassing to Yumi.

(( Sorry for the late reply! ))

Yumi Eru

~The Secret Gamer

tumblr_my8poiw5ak1qztgoio1_500.gif

Yumi sat up slowly and stretched her arms up in the air, a satisfying crack resonating when she leaned back in her chair to stretch out her back. She was feeling a little stiff from the way she had been sitting and laying, though thankfully her neck wasn't soar to much from laying her head sideways on the desk. At the mention of exploring dreams, her curiosity peaked and her head tilted to the side. How did that really work? Yumi wondered if she just fell into dreams whenever someone was asleep and if she really liked doing it. With the smile that was spreading across her face despite how tired the girl looked, she could still tell that it was something Elaena well enjoyed if the dreams were fun. Though she was curious if she ever ran into nightmares and tried to pull out of them. It was like she was almost completely fascinated by the idea of dreamscaping, she had never know someone could do that and it was amazing to find someone that did, in her opinion at least. "Do you ever run into nightmares?" Yumi questioned, interest sparking in her eyes before she noticed some kind of movement behind the girl and shifted gears, now staring at the familiar face of Elliot. A variety of emotions flitted across her face: surprise, shock, excited, and happiness. How long had he been there? Since she had walked in and sat down to study? She honestly didn't know, she was just happy to see him. Yumi hadn't been able to really see Elliot since the school year had started, so it was good to see him again. Her expression lit up and she raised both arms slightly, waving her hands in his direction, her attention soon stray from her friend to Elaena as she began to say she seemed familiar. Yumi was sure she had never seen this girl before, so how could she say she looked familiar. Maybe one of her other friends knew Elaena and had talked about Yumi to her. Or perhaps... For a brief moment, her gaze flickered over to an slightly sour appearing Elliot, no longer seeing the smile that had once brightened up his features. Why wasn't he smiling anymore? Was something wrong? Perhaps it had to do with the girl in front of her, maybe the knew each other. Or weren't friends at all... why else would he be looking like that?

Yumi shifted her gaze back to Elaena when she introduced herself, a sense of familiarity flooding her. The name sounded vaguely familiar and she couldn't fathom why. She racked her mind to try and figure out where she had heard the name before; it sounded familiar and she was sure she had heard it before... but from where? She honestly couldn't remember, much to her disappointment.
"I'm Yumi! It's nice to meet you, Elaena." Yumi happily greeted, despite the small disappointment that was coursing through her. Maybe it was from a friend? Or... one of her teachers perhaps? No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn't remember why the name was so familiar to her. It would probably pop up later, when she wasn't so concerned about it and at a time that would be useless.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Happy, but a little disappointed

Study Hall

Objective:

N/A

Interactions:

Elliot and Elaena

Tags:

@Nona