• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nona said:
((Alrighty, well all my cs's are linked to my signature and I have a post for him from my master post back a bit that I can use since no one interacted with him so ill repost that :3))
well, your still starting xD

HimeragiSeiker said:
jeez everyone's going to school...oh well. Could you start?))
Chler made her way back to the school, after a little talk with Rael. She was a bit confused at his behaviour, but she seemed to like him

(Also, Chler IS Bisex, and
@rusticyawn seemed to leave this RP, IDK, so....)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Seris soon looked over to Moonstone and away from the map before she held it at her side?...
''Huh? I just got here...but how could I help?''

...?She said as she was kind of lying. She was here for a while though the staff were still working on her schedule. Though you felt a somewhat malevolent aura around her?...

Moonstone

Something unnerved Moonstone about this girl. They could detect lies most of the time, since it was a simple enough power for them to think of, but in a way it was sort of glitchy, so they never knew one-hundred percent if the person was truly lying or not. "Well, um, I'm just trying to get to what I think is my next class? It's called Combat Class, though if I had the chance I would like to switch it out for something else to be completely honest." Moonstone explained. "It's fine if you can't help though since you seem to be new here too." they added on, that part coming off as them seeming suspicious of Seris.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Suspicious, Anxious

Interacting With: Seris

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Chler made her way back to the school, after a little talk with Rael. She was a bit confused at his behaviour, but she seemed to like him
(Also, Chler IS Bisex, and
@rusticyawn seemed to leave this RP, IDK, so....)
...♱Zenya was walking towards the school as well. She adjusted her eye patch so it would fit♱...

images

Park

Mood:

Uninspired

Drawing (attempting to)

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No-one

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin sat in the park on a bench as he just messed around with some sketching, to be honest with himself, as much as he disliked school while he was there, it did seem more than odd to him to not be there anymore since he graduated. He had all the free time in the world currently (until he would start college of course but he'd be waiting a few months) he honestly didn't I know what to do with it. Two of his friends had already started families long ago and were busy with those, one was...he had no idea and the rest weren't graduated yet until next year so it left him on his own in a way. Even his drawings were a bit uninspired currently, his last illustration job being a flop since the guy didn't even pay him for it. So his heart wasn't in it for now. With this in mind he stopped sketching the birds that had landed near the bench he was on having the urge to throw his sketchbook into the nearest shrub he leaned his head back on the bench taking a breath.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya was walking towards the school as well. She adjusted her eye patch so it would fit♱...
(Aight. A little info on her?)

Chler, not paying attention to her surroundings, accidentally bumped a girl who was wearing an eyepatch. She eeked lightly

"Sorry, I honestly didn't notice you were there" She said in an apologizing fashion

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly got up from Mei, and gestured him to lie down on her lap, sitting down beside him
"My turn" She exclaimed softly, patting her lap

Mei Junchi

Junchi lied down on Fricka's lap with their back facing upwards and their face laying on its side. "I just got to warn you, my hair is basically feathers, so be gentle please."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka nodded, and soon Mei could feel her fingers slowly running through his hair, caressing it.

"Hey.... What do you think about those... friends +... In your honest opinion, please" She exclaimed softly, smiling caringly at him

Nona said:

images

Park

Mood:

Uninspired

Drawing (attempting to)

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

No-one

Tags:

@HimeragiSeiker

~Colin Mayer~

Colin sat in the park on a bench as he just messed around with some sketching, to be honest with himself, as much as he disliked school while he was there, it did seem more than odd to him to not be there anymore since he graduated. He had all the free time in the world currently (until he would start college of course but he'd be waiting a few months) he honestly didn't I know what to do with it. Two of his friends had already started families long ago and were busy with those, one was...he had no idea and the rest weren't graduated yet until next year so it left him on his own in a way. Even his drawings were a bit uninspired currently, his last illustration job being a flop since the guy didn't even pay him for it. So his heart wasn't in it for now. With this in mind he stopped sketching the birds that had landed near the bench he was on having the urge to throw his sketchbook into the nearest shrub he leaned his head back on the bench taking a breath.

...?Lune was just wondering the park. She seemed to be going to the fountain of the park and looked at it?...

[QUOTE="The Royal Kee(mstar)]((I got my name before I even knew who he was, and I usually try to distance myself from him cause of all the drama at the moment.))

[/QUOTE]
(HAH! Wow.....)

JJKab said:
(Aight. A little info on her?)
Chler, not paying attention to her surroundings, accidentally bumped a girl who was wearing an eyepatch. She eeked lightly

"Sorry, I honestly didn't notice you were there" She said in an apologizing fashion
etto...she's a member of the White family. and used to be a high criminal, pronounced dead so...she has to hide her criminal identity)))

''Ack....i-it's fine...''

...♱Zenya said as she smiled at Chler. She soon looked around. She wasn't sure if this girl was part of the police or not. She was labled a criminal during the chipping law. But pronounced dead. Though she just had to be sure♱...

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded, and soon Mei could feel her fingers slowly running through his hair, caressing it.
"Hey.... What do you think about those... friends +... In your honest opinion, please" She exclaimed softly, smiling caringly at him

Mei Junchi

"Hmm, I like them. I just think of them as friends but, y'know, with extra stuff that we do casually together that some other friends don't." Junchi said as they relaxed while their hair was being brushed.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Relaxed

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Combat class.....hm, sounds like fun though. Why switch it out? It should be beneficial in self defense, right?''

Moonstone

"It's just... I don't like fighting others much. It usually ends with me losing control of my abilities and everyone involved leading unhappy." they explained. "Though I am pretty skilled already in self defense, and I'm better in physical combat than superpowered ones."

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Anxious

Interacting With: Seris

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back