• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Huh? But that's a good thing, you know. The entire universe is just one pointless chaotic mess! Isn't that great?"
Ansom shrugged. "I like when things have purpose. Have you ever heard of organize chaos?"

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka chuckled at Mei's change of topic

"N...No.. I'm good." She exclaimed, looking into his eyes briefly. Her tears were dropping off her cheek, not being interracted with in any way. She turned to lie on her back, and sighed heavily

"Damnit, I got all emotional..." She said, angered at herself for letting her emotions take over her.

charleen said:
Nico looked over the kite designs, and it wasn't horrible. She took the pink heart shaped one.
"Yeah, I think you should just take all designs, you could find!!"

She said looking at them.

"It's only dollar, so it's not breaking the budget hehe,"

Nico sticked her tongue playfully.

Moonstone

"I'll just take the really pretty ones." Moonstone said as they began taking down more kites. "I don't want to be that person who buys all of a product from a store so no one else can have any."

Once Moonstone was finished they had chosen a kite with a lot of swirly patterns, a kite with a bird shape, and a kite with the sun and the moon on it. They decided to hold onto the kites so they wouldn't overwhelm Nico, and asked her, "Anything else you want to get?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka chuckled at Mei's change of topic
"N...No.. I'm good." She exclaimed, looking into his eyes briefly. Her tears were dropping off her cheek, not being interracted with in any way. She turned to lie on her back, and sighed heavily

"Damnit, I got all emotional..." She said, angered at herself for letting her emotions take over her.

Mei Junchi

"Y'know, my hearing is pretty good." Junchi said as they twitched their deer ears and rubbed her back. "I want to apologize again for having things end up this way, but really, don't get angry at yourself for feeling emotions. I'd rather be with someone who can feel them than not."

Extra Information

Mood: Slightly worried

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed, as she slowly looked over at Mei again, and smiled sheepishly

"Thanks..." She said softly, sitting up.

"I.... I really mean it..." Fricka's eyes calmed down with the tears. Burying her face in her hands, she sat there, quiet, from time to time a quiet sob would exit her lips.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Organized...chaos?"
"Yes. Organized chaos. I mean, look at me. I'm the definition of chaos but I like to wear nice suits. And nice watches. And drive nice cars. I am, what they call, organized chaos."

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she slowly looked over at Mei again, and smiled sheepishly
"Thanks..." She said softly, sitting up.

"I.... I really mean it..." Fricka's eyes calmed down with the tears. Burying her face in her hands, she sat there, quiet, from time to time a quiet sob would exit her lips.

Mei Junchi

Junchi sat there, hoping that at least just being there would comfort Fricka. They decided to just let her get all her tears out and clear her mind, and during it they would make her a fruit basket. They began growing plants and trees to make a basket of apples, oranges, bananas, and pineapples. They made sure to keep them ripe and fresh, and since they were making them they would last longer than normal fruits. Junchi sat the basket next to Fricka as they stared off to look at students move to and fro.

Extra Information

Mood: Slightly worried

Status: Giving Fricka a fruit basket and watching the school

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka soon sat up properly, calmed down enough so that there were no sobs from her

"Okay... I think I'm good...." She exclaimed quietly, looking at the basket. She slowly took a apple from it, and took a bite out of it, chewing slowly

"So... what to do now? Maybe we could go to the park? Or... I could invite you to my dorm? Does that sound good" Fricka offered, smiling sheepishly at Mei

NeoClassical said:
"Yes. Organized chaos. I mean, look at me. I'm the definition of chaos but I like to wear nice suits. And nice watches. And drive nice cars. I am, what they call, organized chaos."
"I...guess I understand it?"

charleen said:
"Oh yes, let's take the pretty ones!"
Nico feels happy and is enjoying herself.

"I'll take some of the kites, so you don't have to carry it all,"

She said, grabbing a few from them. As they were heading to the check out, Nico spotted some fake mustaches. She squealed like ten-year old would. She grabbed the pack of three.

"We need these okay, don't question it, just nod,"

She chuckled slightly.

Moonstone

Moonstone didn't have a clue on why the fake mustaches were needed, but went with it anyways. They followed her to the check out as they looked around a bit, but didn't really find anything that interesting they wanted. After all, if they really wanted something they could just made it from nothing, or at the very least do some research before making it from nothing.

"Will I be paying, or will you?" Moonstone asked as they dug into their pants for money. In reality, they didn't really have much, just enough to buy food for themself or other small things. Their family knew what their abilities let them do, and though their grandparent didn't agree with them making fake money, they found it useless to have them spend money and run out on it when they would just make some more later.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka soon sat up properly, calmed down enough so that there were no sobs from her
"Okay... I think I'm good...." She exclaimed quietly, looking at the basket. She slowly took a apple from it, and took a bite out of it, chewing slowly

"So... what to do now? Maybe we could go to the park? Or... I could invite you to my dorm? Does that sound good" Fricka offered, smiling sheepishly at Mei

Mei Junchi

"Your dorm? I like where this is going." Junchi teased as they began wiggling their. "I would definitely take that offer, but first I need to know, is it even allowed for someone living in the male dorms to go into the female dorms?"

Extra Information

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed, looking at Mei shyly. She giggled softly, standing up
"Yeah, It's legal up in'ere" She exclaimed, extending her hand out for him

Mei Junchi

Junchi stood up and took Fricka's hand. "Lead the way, and maybe afterwards we can go to the park. They are one of my favorite places to go after all."

Extra Information

Roman said:
"Change of plans then. We'll be staying here longer than just what we planned. You have to witness how great some water parks can be, Reika." Ken said as they reached the line for the slide.
''Okay.''

JJKab said:
Fricka's blush deepened ever so slightly, as she nodded, leading him towards female dorms, which was not too far away from here

Mei Junchi

Junchi continued to follow, and wondered if Fricka had innocent intentions for leading them to her dorm, or if she had the same idea as Junchi. Junchi concluded that if she had innocent intentions, they would just go along with that, and just be slightly disappointed not getting what they wanted. They made sure to grab Fricka's fruit basket before leaving, and carried it as they held hands together.

Extra Information

Location: Fantasy High School, Moving towards the female dorms

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka was smiling a bit, as they approached her dorm nr 54

"So. Do you wanna anything to drink? Tea, for example?" She asked him politely, opening the door, and walking in, heading into the kitchen

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"No, I'm paying, this was my plan, so therefore this is my payment as well,"

Nico put a hand on their pocket when they tried to get money, it signifies that it is not needed since she was paying. She smiled, and got out her little wristlet that carried her debt card.

"I tend to lose cash, so a little card like this is pretty handy,"

She took it out and walked to the cash register. After the 5 kites, and 1 pack of mustaches, it came out to around 7 dollars with tax. She slid her card into the card thingy, and put in her information. The cashier gave her the receipt, and said, "have a good day!"

Nico said it back to the cashier as well. She gave the bag to Moonstone to carry.

"Are we good now?"

Nico smiled back up at them.

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

cherry-blossom-gifs-Favim.com-2500395.gif

Cecil chuckled and gave Maya's hand a tight squeeze before releasing it, "And it'll bring new challenges that I know we'll be able to get threw with ease." He said with a smile, kissing her cheek before he started walking. "So, anything you wanted to talk about while we enjoy this beautiful day in the park, love?" Cecil asked in a soft tone.

More Info

Objective: Enjoy his day off with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Cecil

Objective:

Have a good day

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

"Exactly" She said softly in response as they started walking. Blinking a few times as he spoke she looked over to him before answering "Anything I want to talk about? Ah, well I probably did but now my brain is elsewhere now" she answered "You know, thinking about wedding stuff" she said as her cheeks blushed "Sorry I'm thinking about it already, I guess I'm just excited is all" she said, laughing somewhat sheepishly.

JJKab said:
Fricka was smiling a bit, as they approached her dorm nr 54
"So. Do you wanna anything to drink? Tea, for example?" She asked him politely, opening the door, and walking in, heading into the kitchen

Mei Junchi

"That'd be perfect." Junchi said as they followed her into the dorm. They looked around the area a bit, at least, from what they could see. The female dorms were definitely different than the male dorms on the outside, but both of them were tied when it came to looking good. "Where should I put down the fruit basket?" Junchi asked as they looked for an area to sit.

Extra Information

Status: Looking for a place to sit themself and their fruit basket

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Lay it down in the living room!" Fricka said, setting up the kettle, and coming back to Mei.

"Oh, wait, lemme change into my usual stuff, when I'm not at school!" She exclaimed, running to her bedroom, and closing the door behind her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back