• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The Royal Keen][bg=#FF5475] [border=5px solid #331111] [border=5px solid #331111] [COLOR=#ffeeee] [h][FA]asterisk[/FA] Mei Junchi [FA]asterisk[/FA][/h][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffeeee] [divide=thick][/divide][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffeeee] "Yeah." Junchi said as they stood up straight. "Let's find a grassy area and then I can grow some fruits and vegetables. What kind of fruits and vegetables are you interested in anyways?" they asked as they began to lead her to the nearest grassy area.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffeeee] [/COLOR] [accordion=bcenter|125] {slide=Extra Information|center} Location: Fantasy High School Mood: Happy Status: Talking to Fricka about fruit Interacting With: Fricka Character Sheet: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-103#post-5822304 said:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"I am a absolute FANATIC. Of apples..." Fricka exclaimed joyfully, looking at Mei, as they walked out of the pool area, and through the main hall towards the exit of the school.

"I took some water with me, so we can share it" She exclaimed, showing him a half-empty/full bottle of water.

JJKab said:
"I am a absolute FANATIC. Of apples..." Fricka exclaimed joyfully, looking at Mei, as they walked out of the pool area, and through the main hall towards the exit of the school.
"I took some water with me, so we can share it" She exclaimed, showing him a half-empty/full bottle of water.

Mei Junchi

"Oh thanks!" Junchi said as she showed them the bottle of waters. "You can have most of it though, since it seems to be half-full and you gave it to me." they added.

Once Junchi got to an area they deemed perfect enough, they warned Fricka that it may take them a while and tire them out to make an apple tree. Still, they did it and grew one full of ripe apples, jumped up, and picked some out for Fricka to eat. They handed the fruit to Fricka in a wooden basket they made. "I hope you like them, there's extra ones if you want. I don't mind getting you some more." they said as they sat down in the grass.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled lovely,as she took a bite off the apple, purring
"It's really good" She exclaimed.

"Thank you so much!" She took another bite.

Mei Junchi

"It's no problem at all." Junchi said as they laid down from exhaustion. "One of the best things of being able to grow food is that, if you can't heal, you can at least help people with their hunger."

Extra Information

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Yeah... Y'know, screw it, I'll lie down near you" Fricka exclaimed, giggling softly, as she did so, laying down next to Mei, facing him. She smirked slyly, taking another bite out off her apple

JJKab said:
"Yeah... Y'know, screw it, I'll lie down near you" Fricka exclaimed, giggling softly, as she did so, laying down next to Mei, facing him. She smirked slyly, taking another bite out off her apple

Mei Junchi

Junchi turned towards Fricka as they laid down, and smiled towards her. "Y'know, I don't think it's that safe to eat while laying down. I don't want to have to save you again." they teased. "I see you like living the dangerous life."

Extra Information

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka shrugged, swallowing the piece of apple easily

"It's nice laying down here with'cha" She exclaimed, smiling at him kindly.

"So relaxing.." She closed her eyes, fully enjoying the moment

JJKab said:
Fricka shrugged, swallowing the piece of apple easily
"It's nice laying down here with'cha" She exclaimed, smiling at him kindly.

"So relaxing.." She closed her eyes, fully enjoying the moment

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, but don't fall asleep yet. I don't think I'd know what to do if I had to keep watch over a sleep person next to me." Junchi said. They sat up to manipulate the apple tree they made to knock down an apple into Junchi's hand. After that they laid back down and began eating. "So, what do you want to talk about?" they asked after swallowing their first bite. "We already said our names and powers, so, maybe family history? Or maybe we can talk about why we came to this school. You get to pick our topic of discussion, but I'm perfectly content just relaxing here together without dialogue."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Relaxed

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Uhm... I'd much rather talk about the second one..." Fricka said, lightly blushing.

"I one day discovered my healing abilities and my telekinesis powers... and that's... I just signed to this school, and... Well, everything went downhill from there" She exclaimed softly, opening her eyes half way, looking into Mei's.

JJKab said:
"Uhm... I'd much rather talk about the second one..." Fricka said, lightly blushing.
"I one day discovered my healing abilities and my telekinesis powers... and that's... I just signed to this school, and... Well, everything went downhill from there" She exclaimed softly, opening her eyes half way, looking into Mei's.

Mei Junchi

"Would you like to tell me about what went downhill, or would you rather I'd just tell my side? Trust me, my side isn't all that amazing." Junchi had a slightly worried expression on their face, but tried to hide it with a cool and relaxed smile.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Slightly worried

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"W-Well... Why don't you start? I don't... have anything interesting happening in my life anyways" Fricka exclaimed, lying. She sighed a bit sadly, looking into Mei's.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, staring up at the ceiling. "...You know...there really isn't much of a point to anything, is there?"
Ansom looked over at Haiiro. "You need to stop talking like that...." He said, shaking his head.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom looked over at Haiiro. "You need to stop talking like that...." He said, shaking his head.
"Huh? But that's a good thing, you know. The entire universe is just one pointless chaotic mess! Isn't that great?"

JJKab said:
"W-Well... Why don't you start? I don't... have anything interesting happening in my life anyways" Fricka exclaimed, lying. She sighed a bit sadly, looking into Mei's.

Mei Junchi

Junchi was extremely curious on what was going on, but knew better than to force someone to talk about something they weren't comfortable with. "Well, I came here just because I really wanted to. My last school I liked, but when I heard about this school I found it amazing and had to beg my parents to let me in." Junchi explained. "They eventually decided to let me in, mostly because of my 'fame' in my old school being something one of my parents didn't appreciate. I brought in my friend too since I wasn't going alone and I felt like this would be an amazing school for them to join in." they added.

Junchi took a deep breath from their exposition dump, then laughed, "I was right about this being an amazing school though. I just keep meeting all sort of amazing people, both in personality and powers."

Extra Information

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico went to another direction looking for the kite, but she just couldn't find it. She heard them call out that they found a kite. She quickly scurried over to their voice, and found them. The dollar store clearly wasn't big. She looked over to where they were pointing, and the kite happens to be in the highest shelf. Nico tried reaching for it, but it was too high. She tried jumping, and that didn't work.

"Do they not want us to buy it??"

She asked, a bit agitated. She continued to reach for the kites, but still no avail. Nico looked back at Moonstone, and realized how tall they really were.

"Can you get the kites pretty please?"

She smiled brightly at them.

(Just woke up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka just went quiet, thinking about his words. She wasn't... exactly good with her parents, especially with her father. Fricka decided not to mention it, and barely holding herself from crying, she smiled sheepishly.

"You're... quite a lucker" She admitted, closing her eyes again

(Greg is free, this is to all of you, BTW)

JJKab said:
Fricka just went quiet, thinking about his words. She wasn't... exactly good with her parents, especially with her father. Fricka decided not to mention it, and barely holding herself from crying, she smiled sheepishly.
"You're... quite a lucker" She admitted, closing her eyes again

(Greg is free, this is to all of you, BTW)

Mei Junchi

Junchi sat up and looked down at Fricka anxiously. They could see something was wrong, and couldn't hold themself back from addressing it. "Is something wrong? Did I say something insensitive?" they asked. "I do have a habit of saying things that's hurtful to people and not noticing it."

Extra Information

Mood: Worried

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka frowned lightly, as she knew he was onto her. She didn't know if she would like to respond, but she did anyway.

"I.... I didn't come here because my parents wanted to.... I wanted to.... get away from them.... Especially my dad" She said quietly, tears forming in her eyes as she talked about it.

"I.... Hate talking about it... It was a painfull moment...." She sniffled, closing her eyes.

charleen said:
Nico went to another direction looking for the kite, but she just couldn't find it. She heard them call out that they found a kite. She quickly scurried over to their voice, and found them. The dollar store clearly wasn't big. She looked over to where they were pointing, and the kite happens to be in the highest shelf. Nico tried reaching for it, but it was too high. She tried jumping, and that didn't work.
"Do they not want us to buy it??"

She asked, a bit agitated. She continued to reach for the kites, but still no avail. Nico looked back at Moonstone, and realized how tall they really were.

"Can you get the kites pretty please?"

She smiled brightly at them.

(Just woke up)

Moonstone

Moonstone giggled at Nico struggling to get the kite. Once she asked them though, they easy took down two kites like liked the design of. One was heart shaped and pink, and the other vaguely looked like a fish. "Would you like me to pick out another design?" they asked as they handed the kites down to Nico for her to look at.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka frowned lightly, as she knew he was onto her. She didn't know if she would like to respond, but she did anyway.
"I.... I didn't come here because my parents wanted to.... I wanted to.... get away from them.... Especially my dad" She said quietly, tears forming in her eyes as she talked about it.

"I.... Hate talking about it... It was a painfull moment...." She sniffled, closing her eyes.

Mei Junchi

Junchi didn't know what to say at first, but soon found words to say. "I'm so sorry. I don't really have horrible parents, but I am close to a friend who has a pretty chaotic family life, especially with their mother. You don't have to continue talking about your experiences... but at least you're in a better place now, right?"

Extra Information

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka sighed, small tears running down her cheeks, as she sobbed really lightly.

"O--Okay.... I'm going to stop here.... Can't we just... relax?" She asked quietly, calming down slowly

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
Nico looked over the kite designs, and it wasn't horrible. She took the pink heart shaped one.

"Yeah, I think you should just take all designs, you could find!!"

She said looking at them.

"It's only dollar, so it's not breaking the budget hehe,"

Nico sticked her tongue playfully.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, small tears running down her cheeks, as she sobbed really lightly.
"O--Okay.... I'm going to stop here.... Can't we just... relax?" She asked quietly, calming down slowly

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, would you like some more food?" Junchi asked before taking another bite out of their apple. They were tempted to rub the tears off of Fricka's face, but not everyone wants to get all touchy when they're sad.

Extra Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Back