• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((I'd just like to tell you that I'm going to sleep, so my response may take a while, especially since I'm been up from like 7 AM to 11:16 PM (currently). If you'd like to have your character move onto someone else, I don't mind, since not everyone wants to wait so long.))

[/QUOTE]
((I will sleep too then hehe sweet dreams :3))

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((those quotes made things slightly confusing xD ))
Rael gasped and pressed his back up against the wall a massive bone sphere formed around him as he sobbed from inside the sphere,

"I'M SORRY!!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WHERE IN THERE!!!!"

[/QUOTE]
Chler frowned, putting on her bra and tying it up. She was still madly blushing.

"You do realise it's girl's changing rooms, right?" She asked, slowly approaching him.

JJKab said:
Chler frowned, putting on her bra and tying it up. She was still madly blushing.
"You do realise it's girl's changing rooms, right?" She asked, slowly approaching him.
Rael's bone shield slowly deformed around him and he peeked out from behind a half formed calcium wall and asked innocently,

"What's the problem with me being here though?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael's bone shield slowly deformed around him and he peeked out from behind a half formed calcium wall and asked innocently,
"What's the problem with me being here though?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's... Girl's changing rooms. Boys cannot go here, because these parts here" Chler pointed to her bra and her panties.

"Are not to be seen by any boy... Except my boyfriend, but Shush"

JJKab said:
"It's... Girl's changing rooms. Boys cannot go here, because these parts here" Chler pointed to her bra and her panties.
"Are not to be seen by any boy... Except my boyfriend, but Shush"
Rael looked at her blankly and tilted his head,

"What parts?"

Chler blushed heavily, looking away from him.

"Breasts and.... Other..... Stuff" She exclaimed, crossing her arms over her stomach.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael looked at her blankly and tilted his head,
"What parts?"

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Chler blushed heavily, looking away from him.
"Breasts and.... Other..... Stuff" She exclaimed, crossing her arms over her stomach.
Rael leaned out form behind the shield,

"Other stuff?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael leaned out form behind the shield,
"Other stuff?"

[/QUOTE]
"W-Well... Yeah" Chler exclaimed, beginning to stutter.

"It's... hard to tell.. they have speakers around this place, and if I say what it is, this'll end badly for me" She exclaimed, blushing heavily still

(explanation for the rules of this RP)

JJKab said:
"W-Well... Yeah" Chler exclaimed, beginning to stutter.
"It's... hard to tell.. they have speakers around this place, and if I say what it is, this'll end badly for me" She exclaimed, blushing heavily still

(explanation for the rules of this RP)
(Ohhhh Trust me we've gotten away with a hell of a lot worse than describing the female genitalia in a non sexual way.)

"Eh? But I still don't know what you mean!"

Looking around worriedly Rael blushed.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](Ohhhh Trust me we've gotten away with a hell of a lot worse than describing the female genitalia in a non sexual way.)
"Eh? But I still don't know what you mean!"

Looking around worriedly Rael blushed.

[/QUOTE]
Chler sighed, slowly approaching Rael.

"Listen. It's... complicated. If you want, I can show you pictures of what I mean" She exclaimed, still blushing, with a shy frown.

JJKab said:
Chler sighed, slowly approaching Rael.
"Listen. It's... complicated. If you want, I can show you pictures of what I mean" She exclaimed, still blushing, with a shy frown.
Rael shied away from Chler

"S-sure..."

(Well I wasn't expecting this outcome xD )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael shied away from Chler
"S-sure..."

(Well I wasn't expecting this outcome xD )

[/QUOTE]
"But not now. Now let me change... " Chler said, sighing, as she walked back, and began dressing back into her clothes, still blushing.

Putting on her pants, she giggled quietly, amazed by this situation

JJKab said:
"But not now. Now let me change... " Chler said, sighing, as she walked back, and began dressing back into her clothes, still blushing.
Putting on her pants, she giggled quietly, amazed by this situation
Rael nodded vigorously before the bone shield around him reformed into a full sphere once more and he sat down in the middle of his bone shell as he waited for Chler to fetch him.

Chler looked at the exit of the changing rooms, and soon walked out, only to almost bump into Rael's shield.

"Alright. We can go now" She said, resting her hand on top of his shield.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Rael nodded vigorously before the bone shield around him reformed into a full sphere once more and he sat down in the middle of his bone shell as he waited for Chler to fetch him.

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Chler looked at the exit of the changing rooms, and soon walked out, only to almost bump into Rael's shield.
"Alright. We can go now" She said, resting her hand on top of his shield.
The shield melted around away around him and he wrapped his hand around hers as he stared up at her innocently.

"So where are we going?"

Chler looked a bit suprised at his hand, blushing.

"Uhm... Where do you want to go? Maybe to my dorm or something?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
The shield melted around away around him and he wrapped his hand around hers as he stared up at her innocently.
"So where are we going?"

[/QUOTE]

JJKab said:
Chler looked a bit suprised at his hand, blushing.
"Uhm... Where do you want to go? Maybe to my dorm or something?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.
(The last time he was asked that, it was by a succubus and I told you that story already xD )

Rael blinked slowly before nodding,

"Ok~!"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](The last time he was asked that, it was by a succubus and I told you that story already xD )
Rael blinked slowly before nodding,

"Ok~!"

[/QUOTE]
"So. My dorm it is l" Chler said, smiling at Rael.

"What's your name? I didn't ask you that" She exclaimed, still lightly holding his hand.

JJKab said:
"So. My dorm it is l" Chler said, smiling at Rael.
"What's your name? I didn't ask you that" She exclaimed, still lightly holding his hand.
Rael smiled and looked up at her happily,

"My names Rael. What's yours?"

(Rael means innocent like a lamb btw xD yes it was intentional xD )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael smiled and looked up at her happily,
"My names Rael. What's yours?"

(Rael means innocent like a lamb btw xD yes it was intentional xD )

[/QUOTE]
"Chler." She said, smiling at Rael.

"That's a really nice name" She exclaimed, them walking out of the school, and towards the dorms.

JJKab said:
"Chler." She said, smiling at Rael.
"That's a really nice name" She exclaimed, them walking out of the school, and towards the dorms.
(I do apologize, but it's 2am and my fiancée is getting to bed now as well, so I will I have to call it a night. I don't have work tomorrow so shall we pick up then?)

Rael beamed at her,

"Thank you! You have a very pretty name too!"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](I do apologize, but it's 2am and my fiancée is getting to bed now as well, so I will I have to call it a night. I don't have work tomorrow so shall we pick up then?)
Rael beamed at her,

"Thank you! You have a very pretty name too!"

[/QUOTE]
(Siur.)

Chler smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks.." she said, her grip on his hand slightly tightening.

"We're almost there" She pointed towards the building containing female dorms.

Lumina said:
(( Still sick, sorry for the short reply D: ))
aX6PuNj.png

23a3d8918a35a39c3e4df72b7c26c150e78c86a6_hq.gif

Violetta wasn't sure how long she was there, her grip on time having dulled considerably since she had turned herself human. It was hard to think about anything but the pain radiating from her abdomen, knowing that if something wasn't happening soon then she was probably going to give birth to her kids right here on the sidewalk. That wasn't something she wanted, at all, and she hoped to whatever gods were out there that he'd get here soon. Part of her wondered if Kai probably thought she was just messing with him because of her not being there on the end of the line when he answered the phone (if he ever did), but she hoped he was smarter than that. Another wave of labor pains shot through her body and she cried out, on the verge of tears, started to get scared that something might go wrong if she didn't get help soon.

Thankfully, Kai appeared right in front of her just then. She didn't know how, or why, but at the moment she didn't really care. Her body was starting to get really weak and she couldn't do anything but let him teleport them both to the hospital as she was wheeled off to the birthing room. The doctors asked if Kai wanted to come with, it was up to him if he wanted to be in the room or not. Violetta blinked slowly, trying her best to deal with a level of pain she had never dealt with before. Humans... such stupid creatures for putting themselves through such pain... she cried out as another labor pain shot through her body, making the doctors hurry a little faster.

no slide
no slide no slide
(((( Time skip? ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back