• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"No, I'm paying, this was my plan, so therefore this is my payment as well,"
Nico put a hand on their pocket when they tried to get money, it signifies that it is not needed since she was paying. She smiled, and got out her little wristlet that carried her debt card.

"I tend to lose cash, so a little card like this is pretty handy,"

She took it out and walked to the cash register. After the 5 kites, and 1 pack of mustaches, it came out to around 7 dollars with tax. She slid her card into the card thingy, and put in her information. The cashier gave her the receipt, and said, "have a good day!"

Nico said it back to the cashier as well. She gave the bag to Moonstone to carry.

"Are we good now?"

Nico smiled back up at them.

Moonstone

Moonstone also told the cashier to have a good day, and then turned back to Nico was they were given the bag. "Yes, we got everything we needed, I think. Is that correct?" they asked as they began heading towards the door. "Where will we be flying our kites anyways... or using the fake mustaches?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
"Lay it down in the living room!" Fricka said, setting up the kettle, and coming back to Mei.
"Oh, wait, lemme change into my usual stuff, when I'm not at school!" She exclaimed, running to her bedroom, and closing the door behind her

Mei Junchi

Junchi sat down in the living room and sat the fruit basket too. They whistled as lazy tune as they waited for Fricka to come out, and felt a bit weird not being able to change into their own casual clothes while someone was able to too. Then again, their own casual home clothing were just boxers, so they figured it wasn't the best idea to change into that in front of newly made friends. It was Fricka's house anyways, so she could wear what she wanted, and it wasn't any of Junchi's business.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, slightly bored

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka soon came out, wearing a pair of short sweatpants, they were black and slick, also wearing a darkish yellow t-shirt with a bit of cleavege visible.

She sat down by Mei, and smiled kindly

"Welp, tea is getting ready, so we should be waiting a bit."

JJKab said:
Fricka soon came out, wearing a pair of short sweatpants, they were black and slick, also wearing a darkish yellow t-shirt with a bit of cleavege visible.
She sat down by Mei, and smiled kindly

"Welp, tea is getting ready, so we should be waiting a bit."

Mei Junchi

Junchi blushed at the clothing Fricka wore, but tried to keep themself looking relaxed. "Yeah, what would you like to do while we wait?" Junchi asked as they tried hard to keep eye contact with Fricka, all the while crossing their legs.

Extra Information

Interacting With: Fricka

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka looked a bit confused at Mei, finding it weird as to how he was struggling to look her in the eye. She shrugged

"Say. Have you ever been in a real relationship? Like, you know in which?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Roman said:
Perfect sighed as he put the stature in place and he made a few more runs for paintings and sculptures that had caught his eye. Once everything was set up, he quickly made his way to the ice cream parlor. Perfect ran through the door, hoping Ribbon hadn't left yet, "Ribbon! I'm here! I made it!"
Himouto-Umaru-chan-animated-gif-%E5%B9%B2%E7%89%A9%E5%A6%B9%EF%BC%81%E3%81%86%E3%81%BE%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93-27.gif
Startled by Perfect's entrance, Ribbon jumped slightly and almost lost her ice cream scoop before turning and glaring at him.

Ballerina said:
"Err..." She mumbled, her eyes still focusing on the floor. "Umm... N-not really..." Eileen stuttered, her smile quickly faded after trying to force some words out of her mouth. Despite ignoring it at first, she was observant enough to notice that the female's mouth wasn't moving at all. She had already met a fair share of quirky people with odd abilities, but this one stuck out. If she wasn't in a setting where magic wasn't the norm, she would probably be freaking out more than she already was. " I-I'm afraid this is just very petty, but I'm not really in the mood to take combat class, there must have been some sort of error in my schedule."

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

Outside the Combat arena

Mood:

Friendly/understanding

Complaining about class

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Eileen

Tags:

@Ballerina

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie shook her head a bright smile still being worn on her face as her voice sounded again "No, That's not petty at all, I quite hate the thought of this class too. I don't think it's far that you don't get a choice not to do it if your powers are in anyway offensive" she scrunched up her nose with an annoyed expression "No matter, I'm going to try make the best of it~" her voice then chimed happily.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Himouto-Umaru-chan-animated-gif-%E5%B9%B2%E7%89%A9%E5%A6%B9%EF%BC%81%E3%81%86%E3%81%BE%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93-27.gif
Startled by Perfect's entrance, Ribbon jumped slightly and almost lost her ice cream scoop before turning and glaring at him.

[/QUOTE]
(This seems so pitiful without a larger amount of text xD )

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit confused at Mei, finding it weird as to how he was struggling to look her in the eye. She shrugged
"Say. Have you ever been in a real relationship? Like, you know in which?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Mei Junchi

"Well... I tried when I was younger but I could never really get into the whole dating and romance thing. I've been called weird for that at times, but I'm just usually content being friends with someone, or friends with benefits." Junchi explained. They looked down at the floor blushing as they revealed that information, and rubbed the back of their head once they looked back up at Fricka.

Extra Information

Mood: Embarrassed

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka laughed gently, leaning her head on the back of the couch

"I... It's really hard, making a loving relationship" She exclaimed, smiling kindly at him

"But if you do.... Man, does it feel fine... So you say you never had your first kiss" She asked, biting her lower lip a bit.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"Shoot, I don't know.."

Nico shrugged slightly. She really didn't think of where to go after. This is the thing with her, she plans one thing at a time, but she's open for suggestions.

"We can go back to the school, if you want.."

She asked them.

JJKab said:
Fricka laughed gently, leaning her head on the back of the couch
"I... It's really hard, making a loving relationship" She exclaimed, smiling kindly at him

"But if you do.... Man, does it feel fine... So you say you never had your first kiss" She asked, biting her lower lip a bit.

Mei Junchi

"I've had my first kiss, and I have had many sexual experiences, it's just the romance thing never really interested me." Junchi explained. They also leaned their head back onto the couch to get a better look of Fricka. "Doesn't mean I can't act romantic, or enjoy someone's company more than others." they said with a wink.

Extra Information

charleen said:
"Shoot, I don't know.."
Nico shrugged slightly. She really didn't think of where to go after. This is the thing with her, she plans one thing at a time, but she's open for suggestions.

"We can go back to the school, if you want.."

She asked them.

Moonstone

"I don't mind going to the school, but I have a feeling it'll be obvious we're skipping school if we're playing kites. How about we go to the park and just fly our kites there?" Moonstone asked her.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
(Siur.)
Chler smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks.." she said, her grip on his hand slightly tightening.

"We're almost there" She pointed towards the building containing female dorms.
Rael nodded and smiled,

"Ok! So are you a student here too then?"

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Oh... Actually the same, except, I enjoyed it.. and I am right now..." She exclaimed softly, looking back at Mei

"Although.. I heard about this thing called: Friends +... appareantly they're friends, but with all this kissing stuff, and... without the whole girlfriend-boyfriend thing.." She said, slightly blushing

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Rael nodded and smiled,
"Ok! So are you a student here too then?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yuuuuup. I am" Chler said, smiling softly at Rael

"We're almost there" She exclaimed ,them entering the dorm area, and headed towards the dorm nr "31"

JJKab said:
"Yuuuuup. I am" Chler said, smiling softly at Rael
"We're almost there" She exclaimed ,them entering the dorm area, and headed towards the dorm nr "31"
"Yay!" Rael let go of her hand and began skipping around her before smiling sweetly a her "So what grade are you in?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Yay!" Rael let go of her hand and began skipping around her before smiling sweetly a her "So what grade are you in?"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm in second grade" Chler said, smiling at Rael, as she opened the door, and walked in, closing it behind him. She walked into her living room, and sat down, smiling a little.

"Man, it feels good to be finally out of school" She exclaimed quietly

JJKab said:
"Oh... Actually the same, except, I enjoyed it.. and I am right now..." She exclaimed softly, looking back at Mei
"Although.. I heard about this thing called: Friends +... appareantly they're friends, but with all this kissing stuff, and... without the whole girlfriend-boyfriend thing.." She said, slightly blushing

Mei Junchi

"Yeah, that's what friends with benefits are." Junchi explained. "I usually participate in those, but there is one person who I really like and..." Junchi looked down at the floor as their blush deepened. "Oh... never mind. I'm rambling about stuff that I should really get over."

They then looked up at Fricka and put on a kind smile, even though their face showed slight worry. "Um, is the tea also finished?" they asked.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Embarrassed

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka looked a bit curious at Mei, slightly blushing as well

"It's not whistling, so nope" She exclaimed, smiling kindly at him

"Hey... If I may know... who that person is, who you really like?" Fricka asked, blushing deeper, as she didn't know if he wanted to talk about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back