• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
"Okay then, off to the park we go!"
She said, holding the door for Moonstone.

"Hopefully, one is near us, unless you can teleport us there.."

Nico said, smirking slightly.

"If not then, that's fine too."

Moonstone

Moonstone walked through the door and thought about Nico's request. "I would, but I need a clear idea on what the park is. With my knowledge on my abilities, I'm pretty limited. I can only use my powers for stuff I can imagine, so I need a good image on where you want me to teleport us." they explained. They tried to think of a way around the problem though, and said, "I could just imagine a park just for us though, and I do know parks in France, but I'm a bit anxious teleporting so far away or making a whole new area who knows where."

Moonstone hoped that someday they could learn a way to get around that limit. Maybe they could imagine a power that made them an expert, but they wondered if that idea was also limited with the whole "you need to know what you're doing" limit. They expected that by the time they were finished at this school, they would know how to get around that limit, or just remove it altogether.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Slightly anxious, Happy

Interacting With: Nico

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit curious at Mei, slightly blushing as well
"It's not whistling, so nope" She exclaimed, smiling kindly at him

"Hey... If I may know... who that person is, who you really like?" Fricka asked, blushing deeper, as she didn't know if he wanted to talk about it

Mei Junchi

"Oh, just a childhood friend. Unlike me where I'm uninterested in romantic relationships, but interested in sexual ones, they're interested in neither. It's just disappointing when you find someone attractive but know you can't have them." Junchi said solemnly. They then brightened up and said, "Luckily, I share a dorm with them, and we're pretty close anyways so it's not like I'm losing someone forever or that they don't share any feelings for me back."

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, slightly embarrassed

Interacting With: Fricka

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

"That's nice.." Fricka said, smiling a little, as she looked at the ceiling.

"It's good, that I h---" She got interrupted with a kettle whistle. She niftly stood up, and ran to the kitchen, to pour the water into the cups.

"Be right back. If you want you can take a stroll around my dorm" Fricka offered.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]

JJKab said:
"I'm in second grade" Chler said, smiling at Rael, as she opened the door, and walked in, closing it behind him. She walked into her living room, and sat down, smiling a little.
"Man, it feels good to be finally out of school" She exclaimed quietly
(technically we've actually only just ended lunch xD (but none of us understand the time system either xD ))

((also my fiancée is telling me to go mow the lawn before it gets too hot so I will do that after this post))

Rael wandered in after her and did a little twirl around the room,

"Your room is very pretty!"

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"I'm honestly down on going to France,"

She said, slowly laughing.

"Like damn, just to fly a kite, would be ideal, literally kite goals!!"

Nico is just so amaze that they could possibly go to France to go kiting like it's unbelievable. She really wants to go there, but Moonstone seems anxious about it, and they are the teleporter. It's their decision whether they can go or not.

"Come on, Moonstone, just do it!!"

She said, encouraging them.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](technically we've actually only just ended lunch xD (but none of us understand the time system either xD ))
((also my fiancée is telling me to go mow the lawn before it gets too hot so I will do that after this post))

Rael wandered in after her and did a little twirl around the room,

"Your room is very pretty!"

[/QUOTE]
Chler smiled, looking at Rael. She patted the empty space next to her on the couch, signalising him to sit down near her.

"C'mere. Everyone deserves some rest" Chler said, tilting her head ever so slightly.

JJKab said:
"That's nice.." Fricka said, smiling a little, as she looked at the ceiling.
"It's good, that I h---" She got interrupted with a kettle whistle. She niftly stood up, and ran to the kitchen, to pour the water into the cups.

"Be right back. If you want you can take a stroll around my dorm" Fricka offered.

Mei Junchi

Junchi just stayed laying back on the couch. "Nah, it's fine. I always had this worry of walking around someone's home and seeing something I didn't want to see, or they didn't want me seeing." Junchi explained. "Almost like a sitcom." they joked.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
Fricka giggled in the kitchen, as she came back, bringing Mei his tea. She sat down by him. Resting the cup on the coffee table, she lied down next to him, making sure there was enough space in between them. She looked into his eyes silently, asking him with her look if he was okay with that.

((I'm bored so I'll leave Yuna open for interaction :3))

latest

School grounds

Mood:

Bored/Hungry

Walking to somewhere she could eat

Objective:

Get something to eat

Interacting with:

No one

Tags:

@Any one

~Yuna Yelil~

After helping Cody get to the infirmary and holding swimming classes during lunch with the swimming club, Guns hadn't had time to grab something to eat and her stomach was, at this stage, gnawing on itself, for lack of a better description, having a bear spirit with her had its own side effect of having the appetite of one ((in comparison to her size)) so meals were pretty important to her. Either way helping with teaching in the swim club have her the perk of getting a bit of time to get lunch since her a located time was taken up. Dried, changed and packed up she made her way from the schools pool and was now travelling through the courtyard. Fixing her curly brown hair as she decided on where to eat.

charleen said:
"I'm honestly down on going to France,"
She said, slowly laughing.

"Like damn, just to fly a kite, would be ideal, literally kite goals!!"

Nico is just so amaze that they could possibly go to France to go kiting like it's unbelievable. She really wants to go there, but Moonstone seems anxious about it, and they are the teleporter. It's their decision whether they can go or not.

"Come on, Moonstone, just do it!!"

She said, encouraging them.

Moonstone

"Okay, okay. I'll teleport us to one of the smaller parks." Moonstone said. "I wonder if it's possible for us to be reported for teleporting to France instead of going to school." they asked themself.

They closed their eyes and tried to get a good idea of where they wanted to go. Their memory was always perfect, though perspectives always did change from person to person. They could remember the park they wanted with great detail, which prevented them from teleport themself to the park but changing major details about it.

Once they opened their eyes they were in the park with a few people startled by their appearance with Nico. "Oh, right... I usually came to parks in a human form for myself to prevent attention." they explained. "Too late to change it now I guess." they sighed.

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Embarassed

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Himouto-Umaru-chan-animated-gif-%E5%B9%B2%E7%89%A9%E5%A6%B9%EF%BC%81%E3%81%86%E3%81%BE%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93-27.gif
Startled by Perfect's entrance, Ribbon jumped slightly and almost lost her ice cream scoop before turning and glaring at him.

[/QUOTE]
Perfect walked over to the table Ribbon sat at, blinking whennhe caught eye if her glare. "O-Oh...! He muttered before laughing nervously. "Sorry, Blondie."

tumblr_n0jk23v8xr1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Jennete said:
Nissa: Looking up at him, her eyes big and soft, she says softly, "Thank you." Her eyes cast down and she begins to eat the chips, happy that she has food now.
DoOZXUq4NBc.jpg
Aiden looked to the side and looked closely at a bum who was sitting just outside the amusement park before sighing lightly. "Don't mention it." He said. "I'm just glad you didn't eat the entire store this time." He said before looking back at her and laughing a little.

Moonstone[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]
"I can the headlines now,"

Nico laughed slightly. She saw them closing their eyes. This must be the process on the whole teleporting thing. She stood there quiet and patiently waiting for them. All at once, the scenery changed. They weren't outside of the dollar store. No, instead they're at this lovely remote park. She's assuming that they're somewhere in France. Nico looked over to Moonstone. They seems frazzled from the commotion with the locals. She sighed and waved her hand.

"Nothing to see here people, bonjour, keep eating your baguette now,"

She said, jokingly. Hopefully, that will ease their mind.

Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

Outside the Combat arena

Mood:

Friendly/understanding

Complaining about class

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Eileen

Tags:

@Ballerina

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie shook her head a bright smile still being worn on her face as her voice sounded again "No, That's not petty at all, I quite hate the thought of this class too. I don't think it's far that you don't get a choice not to do it if your powers are in anyway offensive" she scrunched up her nose with an annoyed expression "No matter, I'm going to try make the best of it~" her voice then chimed happily.

Eileen gave a tense smile back, trying to follow along with the social cues that were being given "Y-yes, they really should m-make combat class optional... what role will books ever serve in a fight?" Eileen said followed by a light chuckle, referring to her own powers that the girl probably was unaware of. At first talking to this girl was a struggle, but Eileen slowly started to speak the clearer since she was somewhat interested in the conversing with this girl. " By the way, I am Eileen."

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled in the kitchen, as she came back, bringing Mei his tea. She sat down by him. Resting the cup on the coffee table, she lied down next to him, making sure there was enough space in between them. She looked into his eyes silently, asking him with her look if he was okay with that.

Mei Junchi

Junchi nodded to show he was okay, and picked up the cup of tea they were given. They waited for it to cool down a bit before taking a few sips. "This is really good." they complimented. As Junchi drank their tea slowly and carefully, they wondered if anyone else lived here. It didn't seem like it, and Fricka certainly didn't mention it last time they remembered.

"Does anyone live with you here?" they asked.

Extra Information

charleen said:
"I can the headlines now,"
Nico laughed slightly. She saw them closing their eyes. This must be the process on the whole teleporting thing. She stood there quiet and patiently waiting for them. All at once, the scenery changed. They weren't outside of the dollar store. No, instead they're at this lovely remote park. She's assuming that they're somewhere in France. Nico looked over to Moonstone. They seems frazzled from the commotion with the locals. She sighed and waved her hand.

"Nothing to see here people, bonjour, keep eating your baguette now,"

She said, jokingly. Hopefully, that will ease their mind.

Moonstone

Moonstone giggled and said, "Hey, not all of us eat baguettes now." They then sat down and began taking out the stuff they brought. "Which kite should we use first?" they asked Nico. "I assume you know how to set them all up for flight, right?"

no slide
no slide
Extra Information

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"Nope. No one. It's just me..." Fricka exclaimed, shyly leaning her head on Mei's shoulder, closing her eyes.

Soon, her hand unconciously ventured onto his free one, and laid itself on top of it.

Her breath was steady, yet somewhat wavery.

JJKab said:
Chler smiled, looking at Rael. She patted the empty space next to her on the couch, signalising him to sit down near her.
"C'mere. Everyone deserves some rest" Chler said, tilting her head ever so slightly.
Rael giggled and did a little hop onto the couch, staring at her both innocently and expectantly.

JJKab said:
"Nope. No one. It's just me..." Fricka exclaimed, shyly leaning her head on Mei's shoulder, closing her eyes.
Soon, her hand unconciously ventured onto his free one, and laid itself on top of it.

Her breath was steady, yet somewhat wavery.

Mei Junchi

Junchi blushed when Fricka held their hand, and took another sip of their tea before asking another question. "Don't you think it gets lonely though? I guess living alone has it's benefit of privacy, but I feel like it'd get boring not having a roommate to talk to or argue with from time to time."

Extra Information

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Rael giggled and did a little hop onto the couch, staring at her both innocently and expectantly.

[/QUOTE]
"So. Do you wanna anything to drink? Eat? Talk about something?" Chler asked, tilting her head at Rael, with a kind smile.

NeoClassical said:
"So what?" Ansom asked. "Does anyone else matter? Are you so focused on what other people think?"
"...I...I don't know...nobody else matters to me other than you and Hakosu...but..."

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border][/border][/bg]
"I didn't ask for anyone to join my dorm... I didn't think of that" Fricka said softly, not opening her eyes. Her blush returned.

"I do wonder if someone'll join me" She exclaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back