• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kisaki said:
"No time to talk" The two men caught up to Jack and showed him their badges at Jack.The badges had a Crescent moon and a snow flake in the center. "We are the guardians of the Forgotten Kingdom. We are here to inform you that you are the lost prince. If you would plea-"
Jack interrupted them. " That can't be true- me a prince. I've been treated like crap for most of my life and I'm sure I was never l treated like a royal.

The men kneel and looked up at Jack" It's true. During the war ,your father wanted to keep you safe from enemies and your mother."

Jack: ''My Mother?''
(RPN Crashed sorry for late reply)

*Cody held his gun with intent to use it if the need arises* "Jack, who are these guys? And do you want them to leave?" *He asked with the inner guard and peace keeper within* "Because I'm sure they don't have hall passes... Er..sorry, bad joke. Mind telling me what's going on?" *Kiya was now next to him and was narrowing her eyes at them* "They don't seem to have anything...deadly on them Jack, I'm sure they mean well... If not then I'm here for you." *Cody looked at the men in the suits and did catch a glimpse of the badges* "Jack, are these guys cops?" *Cody asked, his car was not street legal yet so he's been avoiding police officers for a few days until he has the money to fix the engine*

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody held his gun with intent to use it if the need arises* "Jack, who are these guys? And do you want them to leave?" *He asked with the inner guard and peace keeper within* "Because I'm sure they don't have hall passes... Er..sorry, bad joke. Mind telling me what's going on?" *Kiya was now next to him and was narrowing her eyes at them* "They don't seem to have anything...deadly on them Jack, I'm sure they mean well... If not then I'm here for you." *Cody looked at the men in the suits and did catch a glimpse of the badges* "Jack, are these guys cops?" *Cody asked, his car was not street legal yet so he's been avoiding police officers for a few days until he has the money to fix the engine*
Kisaki said:
"No time to talk" The two men caught up to Jack and showed him their badges at Jack.The badges had a Crescent moon and a snow flake in the center. "We are the guardians of the Forgotten Kingdom. We are here to inform you that you are the lost prince. If you would plea-"
Jack interrupted them. " That can't be true- me a prince. I've been treated like crap for most of my life and I'm sure I was never l treated like a royal.

The men kneel and looked up at Jack" It's true. During the war ,your father wanted to keep you safe from enemies and your mother."

Jack: ''My Mother?''
Roy, slightly bored now, decided to take a walk. He decided to explore the south half of the place which he hadn't touched yet, crossing over to the combat area so he wouldn't get lost. He arrives at the gardens, preparing to go to the combat area, when he hears this conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
(that happened to me too)

"We are the Guardians of the Forgotten Ice Kingdom. We are not here to harm anyone. We are here to inform you.

Jack crosses is arms" You already told me that I'm a prince so what else can you tell me"

CERBERUS177 said:
Jack looked back at Cody." No, there the royal guards. I'm sure I can handle them"

Kisaki said:
(that happened to me too)
"We are the Guardians of the Forgotten Ice Kingdom. We are not here to harm anyone. We are here to inform you.

Jack crosses is arms" You already told me that I'm a prince so what else can you tell me"

Jack looked back at Cody." No, there the royal guards. I'm sure I can handle them"
*He nods and stops aiming, and sets the gun sideways on his chest making a satisfying clack noise, Cody's inner gun nut wooped* "Alright... But they're not getting my peaceful self Jack.." *Cody just stared at them and waited for them to speak*

Roman said:
Aaron smiled back at her as he paid for their tickets. "Here. Take yours, I'll meet up with you in a second." He said with a smile.
She smiled back and took her ticket then started for the theater room as she started to panic a little

Mayyflower said:

~? Origami Noire ?~

Origami smiled "Thank you" she says as she walked through the door, she nodded and when they both got through the door she grabbed his hand and held it close.

Extra Info

School

Walking with Paris

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Get to class

Interacting with:

Paris

Tags:

When she took his hand and held it close, a blush formed on his cheeks. He was at a loss for what to do. Normally he would have kissed her, back in the day, but the rules this age are different. When no one was looking, he pulled her close. "It seems, my dear, we are alone. Shall I hold you, in our quest for your class, or shall I dare perchance steal a kiss?" he said to her, all the while looking deeply into her eyes....

6597421610376905947.jpg

Thetis
Fantasy High Teacher

Thetis, while her class was after combat class, had the job of patrolling the halls making sure the students made it to their classes, was not skipping and or generally being teens. Well without her heels on, it seems she was able to catch two lovebirds chirping away as they slowly made their way to hopefully their next class. A wicked smile rose in her lips as the girl grabbed his hand and pulled it close to her. And the boy, pulling the girl close to him. They were oblivious to her standing their with the riding crop slash pointer in her hand. The lollipop's stick lazily moved to the other side of her mouth. "Ahem, Now I know things are strange, when the Second Son of Troy is standing in the hall, flirting and having some "minor" loveplay." she said as she slapped the crop in her palm. "Now I accept you have no clue as to the culture of these modern times, but it is almost as it was back in your day. NO TOUCHING OR LOVEPLAY IN SCHOOL!!" she said using her seductive, yet authoritarian voice. To drive the point home, she struck the lockers beside her with the crop. "Get her to class now, or the Principle will have to have words with you both!" she said as students trying to get to class walked a wide circle around the Nymph. She stood their waiting for them to leave, before returning to ushering people to classes again.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke smiled and sat there while Kairassi thought of a place to go. Anywhere she picked was fine as long as they went together, when the silence broke and Kairassi finally spoke he looked over at her. He smiled and nodded before standing up and offering her his hand to help her up. "Alright sounds perfect" he says happily

Extra Info

Park

Talking to kairassi

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Go to the date place

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Park

Mood:

Happy/excited

Walking with Luke

Objective:

Go on a date

Interacting with:

Luke

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi looked up at him when he answered. Happy that he liked her suggestion she began smiling up at him "Really?" she said as first went to high-five his hand but stopped herself, realising he was holding it out for her to take "O-Oh" she laughed quietly with pink cheeks before taking his hand and standing up. "I'm glad you think there is okay because now I have a craving for Italian food that I can't shake" she said giggling as she walked alongside him now.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy, slightly bored now, decided to take a walk. He decided to explore the south half of the place which he hadn't touched yet, crossing over to the combat area so he wouldn't get lost. When he arrives at the Combat area, he prepares to go south, then hears this conversation, stopping and listening.

[/QUOTE]
CERBERUS177 said:
*He nods and stops aiming, and sets the gun sideways on his chest making a satisfying clack noise, Cody's inner gun nut wooped* "Alright... But they're not getting my peaceful self Jack.." *Cody just stared at them and waited for them to speak*
Jack nodded. One of the men were carrying a large chest. He put it on the ground and threw Jack a key.

Jack quote the key and looked at it" so what's the chest for?"

"It's for you. We must leave now". They turn and slowly walk away.

Jack yelled at them "Next time you could just drop it at my door"

He looked at the chest then at his key. "Do you think I should open it". He turns to Cody.

Kisaki said:
Jack nodded. One of the men were carrying a large chest. He put it on the ground and threw Jack a key.

He looked at the chest then at his key. "Do you think I should open it". He turns to Cody.
Roy decides it was kinda rude of him to eavesdrop "Why does it look like your going to get kidnapped?" he asked, walking out of his spot

Kisaki said:

*Cody shrugs* "Up to you, not gonna force you to do it." *Cody said and looked at it, seeing the (Wodden, golden, silver, ice, steel, rust?) chest and was interested of what was in it*

@Storm Guardian[/URL]

[/Column]

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie soon took away her hand after the handshake, placing the hand back on her notebook "Nice to meet you Wylie! Good to know you're okay too!" The voice chimed while she smiled at him. "Now that's over I'm curious to why you're standing out her nursing a cup of tea in your hands" the voice continued as she proceeded to tuck her notebook into her bag "You looked pretty distracted, are you lost?" The voice asked as she eyed him with a curious expression.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

School grounds

Mood:

Happy/curious

Introducing herself

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Wylie

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie soon took away her hand after the handshake, placing the hand back on her notebook "Nice to meet you Wylie! Good to know you're okay too!" The voice chimed while she smiled at him. "Now that's over I'm curious to why you're standing out her nursing a cup of tea in your hands" the voice continued as she proceeded to tuck her notebook into her bag "You looked pretty distracted, are you lost?" The voice asked as she eyed him with a curious expression.

"Nah," Wylie replied "I was having tea when I heard gunfire. Went outside to check. That's all. Seemed to have stopped." he notices that Rosalie's mouth wasn't moving... and frowns, but doesn't comment.

The Royal Keen]((My ocs are. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-107#post-5942937 said:
Moonstone[/URL] and Junchi, but they're in separate areas.))
((Moonstone sounds pretty kewl :3 where do you want to meet??))

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy decides it was kinda rude of him to eavesdrop "Why does it look like your going to get kidnapped?" he asked, walking out of his spot

[/QUOTE]
"It was just a misunderstanding and why were you hiding?"

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody shrugs* "Up to you, not gonna force you to do it." *Cody said and looked at it, seeing the (Wodden, golden, silver, ice, steel, rust?) chest and was interested of what was in it*
"Might as well open it" Jack put the key in the Silver chest's lock. He opened and found many old artifacts.

He picked up at picture. There was man and woman with bunny ears. He looked closer and saw that the woman was also carrying a baby. He put the picture back then looked through some of books.

"There are so many magic totems in here. There's dark magic , light magic, and elemental books"

charleen said:
((Moonstone sounds pretty kewl :3 where do you want to meet??))
((They're in the hallway heading to their P.E. class. You could maybe have them bump into them considering they're in deep thought and they suck at realizing their surroundings.))

Kisaki said:
"Might as well open it" Jack put the key in the Silver chest's lock. He opened and found many old artifacts.

He picked up at picture. There was man and woman with bunny ears. He looked closer and saw that the woman was also carrying a baby. He put the picture back then looked through some of books.

"There are so many magic totems in here. There's dark magic , light magic, and elemental books"
"Because you looked like you were being kidnapped, I was afraid of corruption magic. Faced it once or twice, I wasn't risking it happening again. I found your clothes outside of the dorm..." he said, watching Jack as he opens the chest.

Kisaki said:

*Cody looked in and saw the artifacts, but they were completely alien to him* "All I see are targets and books... Sorry but I have no idea what these are... What you call 'totems' look like stuff I'd tear up at the range." *Kiya stuck her nose into the box and pulled it out and had a sneeze fit, slipping and sliding with each sneeze*

Last edited by a moderator:
@Storm Guardian[/URL]

[/Column]

~Rosalie Dalton~

Another giggle could be heard "Ah, right. If that noise caused you to stop then you must have only arrived. Those sounds are around all of the time, you'll get used to it eventually." she smiled looking up at him. It was then that she saw him look at her face and frown. Yeah, she knew what that meant. She had gotten that look before when she was at the normal non-super school. She knew her communication skills were a bit....odd but it still kind of annoyed her to see people with that kind of reaction, like she was super weird or something and this was the first time someone from this school had looked at her that way, with a gentle frown, she averted her gaze away from him. "I should probably go find my class..." the voice said, slowly dying down with each word.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

The Royal Keen]((They're in the hallway heading to their P.E. class. You could maybe have them bump into them considering they're in deep thought and they suck at realizing their surroundings.)) [/QUOTE] [B] [/B][B][COLOR=#330066]Nico was heading to her next class which was P.E. She never really enjoy anything physical intensive said:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    85 KB · Views: 21
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Because you looked like you were being kidnapped, I was afraid of corruption magic. Faced it once or twice, I wasn't risking it happening again. I found your clothes outside of the dorm..." he said, watching Jack as he opens the chest.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks , but don't have to worry about me."

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody looked in and saw the artifacts, but they were completely alien to him* "All I see are targets and books... Sorry but I have no idea what these are... What you call 'totems' look like stuff I'd tear up at the range." *Kiya stuck her nose into the box and pulled it out and had a sneeze fit, slipping and sliding with each sneeze*
" You wouldn't because the Forgotten kingdom is very isolated and most of these books will never make it out of the kingdom. Magic totems were used by the mages to learn new skills "He picked up the book about Ice powers and closed the chest.

Nona said:
((Since his and Elaena's powers aren't physical in any way they're in a study class :3))
(( Okay! ))

Yumi Eru

~The Secret Gamer

tumblr_ngnihvCxiM1t0p1pao1_500.gif

Yumi was particularly excited about school starting up again, seeing as how she liked it so much. Seeing the familiar faces of her friends and having the joy of attending fun classes. One could say she was a nerd in that sense, which she never denied that she wasn't. She noted that she did often focus more on her studies then really hanging out with her friends or doing anything. She just wanted to do good in school, a reason as to why she studied so much. During the first day of school, she really didn't do much but study, briefly talk with her friends during lunch before heading off to class, which was a study hall. She didn't do much of anything in her other periods, except for taking notes and finding out she had a test in a few days. The year had barely started and she already had something to study for her Advanced Weapons Instructor's test. She both liked and detested Mrs. White. She was hoping it wouldn't be until later in the next couple of weeks or month for that matter. Yumi may have liked school, but she didn't like it enough to want to have a test during the first week of school. To top it off, she had the same teacher for Trig/Pre-calc. She hoped the teacher wouldn't give her any problems throughout the year. Oh well, she probably didn't need to worry about that now. What she needed to focus on was studying.

Yumi sat at her desk, flipping through her notebook that she had specifically for her Advanced Weapons class. Truthfully, she had a different notebook to take notes in for each class. She didn't want all of her notes for different classes in one notebook or she'd have to be searching through stuff for ages. Her brows scrunched together as her eyes scanned the neatly handwritten words on her notebook, reciting the information repeated in her head so she could remember it. She was already started to get tried of it, wanting to just toss the notebook to the side and study later on when she was at her dorm, where she could be more focused. Yumi always studied better at home then she did during study hall. The silence was practically killing her, she needed some kind of lullaby or music to bare through this deafening silence. Listening to music usually helped her with memorization, plus she didn't really like studying in silence. It felt weird and strange to her. She wished she brought her headphone to put some kind of in the quiet room.

"I think done for the day, I'll just continue at home." Yumi said, closing the paged book in her hands and setting it on the hard wood in front of her before laying her head down.

no slide
no slide
MoreInfo

Mood:

Slightly annoyed and tired

Study Hall

Objective:

Study for upcoming test

Interactions:

No one

Tags:

@Nona