• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Storm Guardian]"I'm quite clumsy." he didn't see the peculiar thing with Rosalie's mouth not moving "How are you?" [/QUOTE] [border=2px solid #000000] [CENTER] [FONT=Delius][Row][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [Column= span3][/Column][/Row][/FONT] [Row][Column= span3] [FONT=Delius][HEIGHTRESTRICT=200][/FONT][IMG]http://s3.zerochan.net/Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Delius] [/HEIGHTRESTRICT][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][B]Location:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][COLOR=#660066]School Grounds[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][B]Mood:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][COLOR=#660066]Friendly[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][B]Status:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][COLOR=#660066]Talking with the boy[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][B]Objective:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][COLOR=#660066]N/A[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][B]Interacting with:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][COLOR=#660066]Wiley[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][FONT=Delius][B]Tags:[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Delius] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35494-storm-guardian/ said:
@Storm Guardian[/URL]

[/Column]

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie smiled at him as another echoed laugh sounded "I can see that" the voice answered. She tilted her head in a confused manner when he asked how she was, she found the sudden question a bit odd, most people would just go about their business afterward right? not that she minded, she was friendly person "Well, most people introduce themselves first but...I'm fine, how are you?~" her voice answered before she extended her hand out for a handshake "I'm Rosalie, nice to meet you~" her voice chimed happily as she introducing herself

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Just to make sure, is Elliot at Akira's combat class? Or is he somewhere else? ))
((Since his and Elaena's powers aren't physical in any way they're in a study class :3))

Jack hops back to his room , making sure that he won't get caught

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Well, yeah... but if he turns into a bunny and turns back completely naked, where does his clothing go in the first place when he turns into a bunny?))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, I forgot to explain. When he changes ,his clothes don't go with him since they aren't magically summoned on him. Plus when he becomes a bunny it becomes to big on him . He leaves the clothes on the ground and picks them up later") -.-

I hope that's enough.

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

Alejandro smiled when Assana said she liked his name. "Thank you. I like yours also." He said, watching as the white haired one, Miyuki making water droplets hit Assana's face. "Hmm... Well while we wait for class to start, I wouldn't mind talking.. I guess. Take a seat if you want, I'm not stopping you."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Assana and Miyuki

Tags: @Jennete

Assana: She smiles and sits down beside him. "My sister likes playing with her powers. We are water fey. With some of our fathers powers. But it was our mother who was the water fey."

TheDragoon said:
Aiden blushed a little and nodded. "Alright." He said before walking towards the horse Nissa was on and sitting behind her and putting his arms around her.
Nissa: "Aiden..." She said slowly, turning around and looking at him, big eyes, mostly blank of emotion except for a small smile. "This has been a fun adventure. I am glad I got to grow closer to to you. I want you to love me more."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I won't end up in your lap." She said to him even though she most likely would end up clinging to him at the movies but she didnt care about that right now she at least had to act brave till the movies

[/QUOTE]
"I believe you." Aaron said, laughing lightly. "Hey look. We're here!" He exclaimed happily. "Since this is a date, you will not have to open your wallet at all." He told her. "Everything will be paid for out of my pocket."

CERBERUS177 said:
*Cody tried to get free, but didn't have the strength to go anymore* "...What's my grade miss?" *He asked with a smile and croaked a laugh and was trying to deal with the pain in his hand as she never let go, it felt like it was dislocated as the fire in him was slowly leaving him* "I think the next time I fight...I'm going to fight a student... And can I...have my hand back please?" *He asked with pain in his voice*
"C+" she said as she put him down and all the wounds he sustained slowly healed up

Roman said:
"I believe you." Aaron said, laughing lightly. "Hey look. We're here!" He exclaimed happily. "Since this is a date, you will not have to open your wallet at all." He told her. "Everything will be paid for out of my pocket."
"A-alright." She said softly as she walked a little closer to him when they got there. "What movie are we gonna see?" She asked him curiously hoping he didnt pick a really scary one

Kisaki said:
Jack hops back to his room , making sure that he won't get caught
(Oh, I forgot to explain. When he changes ,his clothes don't go with him since they aren't magically summoned on him. Plus when he becomes a bunny it becomes to big on him . He leaves the clothes on the ground and picks them up later") -.-

I hope that's enough.
((Everything well explained. Thanks!))

"Why are there clothes on the ground?" Roy wonders, picking up the outfit. It seems there is everything on it... who's is it though? He inspects it for a moment, then realizes he heard someone say something about a cute bunny and how they were going to keep it and it clicked. This was Jack's outfit....? What did it mean?

Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

School Grounds

Mood:

Friendly

Talking with the boy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Wiley

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie smiled at him as another echoed laugh sounded "I can see that" the voice answered. She tilted her head in a confused manner when he asked how she was, she found the sudden question a bit odd, most people would just go about their business afterward right? not that she minded, she was friendly person "Well, most people introduce themselves first but...I'm fine, how are you?~" her voice answered before she extended her hand out for a handshake "I'm Rosalie, nice to meet you~" her voice chimed happily as she introducing herself

"I'm doing well. My name is Wylie." Wylie said. The sounds of battle seemed to have disappeared, so he mind as well talk to this person. He shakes her hand

JJKab said:
"H-Hey sweatie..." Gregory said, smiling a little, as she approached him.
"Can ya do me a little favour? I need to heal my hand... It's broken" He exclaimed, slowly pulling his hand out of his pocket. He yelped with pain, while doing so.

"It's... Broken" He said, smiling a little, his face being distorted with pain.

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

School corridors

Mood:

Worried

Healing Gregory's hand

Objective:

Heal Gregory

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel stared at his hand and frowned more "Y-Yeah, I can try help" she answered with a gentle nod of the head as she then took his hand gently. "I-I can only help it heal faster but not heal it completely" she said as her hands glowed a pale blue, having a cooling effect on the injury. with one hand she took the ribbon from her hair to use as a bandage and began to bandage up his hand with it. "W-What the heck happened to you, did you get in a fight on your first day?!" she asked as she looked up at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"C+" she said as she put him down and all the wounds he sustained slowly healed up

[/QUOTE]
*Falls on his back and just stares at the sky breathing heavily* "Well, it's not an F, that's for sure..." *He stands up and fumbles a bit* "Let..me guess...it was because I got angry? Or was it the sloppy fighting?" "I think it was the sloppy fighting" *Cody looks at Kiya* "Shut...up..." *Cody then takes a deep breathe and stands up straight and at attention* "Permission...to be dismissed..Ma'am?" *He asked with a tired face*

Jennete said:
Assana: She smiles and sits down beside him. "My sister likes playing with her powers. We are water fey. With some of our fathers powers. But it was our mother who was the water fey."
Nissa: "Aiden..." She said slowly, turning around and looking at him, big eyes, mostly blank of emotion except for a small smile. "This has been a fun adventure. I am glad I got to grow closer to to you. I want you to love me more."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

Alejandro nodded, "My mother isn't a fae, but her powers consist of water. My dad has water too, but he mainly uses lightning based powers." He explained. "I am able to use them all... But I mainly use ice." He added. "Also, some ninja skills here and there."

More Info

Interacting with: Miyuki and Assana

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

School corridors

Mood:

Worried

Healing Gregory's hand

Objective:

Heal Gregory

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Ariel stared at his hand and frowned more "Y-Yeah, I can try help" she answered with a gentle nod of the head as she then took his hand gently. "I-I can only help it heal faster but not heal it completely" she said as her hands glowed a pale blue, having a cooling effect on the injury. with one hand she took the ribbon from her hair to use as a bandage and began to bandage up his hand with it. "W-What the heck happened to you, did you get in a fight on your first day?!" she asked as she looked up at him

"Remember that girl I told you about? Welp. She bumped into me, and falling down I landed on it... Then we went into a fight, so to say... She just slapped me" Gregory said, sighing, wincing every time she touched his hand.

"Dangit, it hurt a lot" He said, still feeling the pain

"Thank you, honey" Gregory gave Ariel a soft kiss on her cheek.

CERBERUS177 said:
*Falls on his back and just stares at the sky breathing heavily* "Well, it's not an F, that's for sure..." *He stands up and fumbles a bit* "Let..me guess...it was because I got angry? Or was it the sloppy fighting?" "I think it was the sloppy fighting" *Cody looks at Kiya* "Shut...up..." *Cody then takes a deep breathe and stands up straight and at attention* "Permission...to be dismissed..Ma'am?" *He asked with a tired face*
"Like I had said in the last fight. You need cotrol of both here and here." He said putting one hand to his forehead and the other to his heart. Plus your fighting is to sloppy no fighting stance no combat style." She said before nodding to let him go

Once in his room he changes back to human form. He quickly puts on some clothes.

"I probably won't be using that form for a while"

Jack decides head to the gardens. He didn't see much greenery back home. It was always covered in snow and seemed barren. Jack remember only bits and pieces from when used to live in the Forgotten Kingdom. His father wore a crown and wore expensive clothing. He wonders if his father wearing a crown doesn't that mean he's royal. "mmm....probably not".

He continues to walk but he is stopped by the same men who abandoned on this school.

"Jack, come here."

"What no, I'm not going to be kidnapped again by you two loser"

He starts run away and they start chase him too.

"Wait Jack, it's about your father"

"I don't want to hear about it." Jack increased his speed running to fields where the students were battling.

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

Alejandro nodded, "My mother isn't a fae, but her powers consist of water. My dad has water too, but he mainly uses lightning based powers." He explained. "I am able to use them all... But I mainly use ice." He added. "Also, some ninja skills here and there."

More Info

Miyuki: "Lightning based?"

Assana: "That's funny..."

Miyuki: "Because our fathers powers are lightening based as well."

Assana: "And your last name..."

Miyuki: "Is his last name..."

Assana: "But we haven't talked to our father in a long time..."

Miyuki: "It could be..."

Assana: "You really think so??"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A-alright." She said softly as she walked a little closer to him when they got there. "What movie are we gonna see?" She asked him curiously hoping he didnt pick a really scary one

[/QUOTE]
"The Conjuring 2." Aaron said as they walked towards the movie theater, stepping through the door. "Once I get the tickets, you can go find some seats. I'll meet up with you then."

Roy shrugs. He leaves Jack's clothes at the door of Jack's dorm, with a note saying that he found this... and broken statues.

Roy decides that after an hour, if Jack doesn't take the outfit back into the room, he'd go look for him... to him, it looked like Jack was kidnapped.

Roman said:
"The Conjuring 2." Aaron said as they walked towards the movie theater, stepping through the door. "Once I get the tickets, you can go find some seats. I'll meet up with you then."
"Eh-" she said but stoped her self at that name. She gave him a smile and nodded but was mentally panicking because that movie was really scary

Jennete said:
Miyuki: "Lightning based?"
Assana: "That's funny..."

Miyuki: "Because our fathers powers are lightening based as well."

Assana: "And your last name..."

Miyuki: "Is his last name..."

Assana: "But we haven't talked to our father in a long time..."

Miyuki: "It could be..."

Assana: "You really think so??"

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

"Think what?" Alejandro asked them curiously. "I have my father's last name. Roman Ishida and I'm Alejandro Ishida." He said with a nod.

More Info

Kisaki said:
Once in his room he changes back to human form. He quickly puts on some clothes.
"I probably won't be using that form for a while"

Jack decides head to the gardens. He didn't see much greenery back home. It was always covered in snow and seemed barren. Jack remember only bits and pieces from when used to live in the Forgotten Kingdom. His father wore a crown and wore expensive clothing. He wonders if his father wearing a crown doesn't that mean he's royal. "mmm....probably not".

He continues to walk but he is stopped by the same men who abandoned on this school.

"Jack, come here."

"What no, I'm not going to be kidnapped again by you two loser"

He starts run away and they start chase him too.

"Wait Jack, it's about your father"

"I don't want to hear about it." Jack increased his speed running to fields where the students were battling.
"You could've jumped at anytime Ki..." *Kiya just stares at him* "You didn't call me in." *Cody felt stupid for not using her* "Come on, let's go see about a dorm..." *He walked off the combat area, only to be greeted by a running Jack* "Whoa, where's the fire man?"

Roman said:

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

"Think what?" Alejandro asked them curiously. "I have my father's last name. Roman Ishida and I'm Alejandro Ishida." He said with a nod.

More Info

Assana: "Alejandro... Miyuki and I...that is our father... He..."

Miyuki: Cut to the chase, looking straight at him. "We have the same dad. You are our half brother."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Eh-" she said but stoped her self at that name. She gave him a smile and nodded but was mentally panicking because that movie was really scary

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled back at her as he paid for their tickets. "Here. Take yours, I'll meet up with you in a second." He said with a smile.

CERBERUS177 said:
"You could've jumped at anytime Ki..." *Kiya just stares at him* "You didn't call me in." *Cody felt stupid for not using her* "Come on, let's go see about a dorm..." *He walked off the combat area, only to be greeted by a running Jack* "Whoa, where's the fire man?"
"No time to talk" The two men caught up to Jack and showed him their badges at Jack.The badges had a Crescent moon and a snow flake in the center. "We are the guardians of the Forgotten Kingdom. We are here to inform you that you are the lost prince. If you would plea-"

Jack interrupted them. " That can't be true- me a prince. I've been treated like crap for most of my life and I'm sure I was never l treated like a royal.

The men kneel and looked up at Jack" It's true. During the war ,your father wanted to keep you safe from enemies and your mother."

Jack: ''My Mother?''

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Assana: "Alejandro... Miyuki and I...that is our father... He..."
Miyuki: Cut to the chase, looking straight at him. "We have the same dad. You are our half brother."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

"White hair... Blonde hair... So you are the two girls in that picture?" Alejandro asked himself. "My dad.. OUR dad has a picture of you two and whenever he looks at it, he gets sort of emotional." He said. "Why don't you stay with him? He talks about you a lot and how much he misses you both." He told them.

More Info

Location Class:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back