• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyone free? c: ))
((I have Elliot free If you want to interact since we didn't continue after the school announcement last time :3))

Walking away from Ali, Gregory hissed in pain, feeling his broken hand. He decided to meet Ariel, as he made his way towards healing classes

@Nona

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
"Awww, I was hoping to burn that little toy you had there! Now I guess I'll have to burn you instead!" *He spun around and grabbed her arms and increased the heat* "Burn to ash! Cinder to cinder!" *He was beginning to lose it, mind starting to slip*
She just giggled as the flames engulfed her hands. "Your cute when your angry." She teased as she twisted one of his hands in a submissive position

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"What the hell was that?" Roy wondered, almost spilling his tea "That obviously was not Cody." he heads outside, not seeing Wylie, but seeing the destroyed trees and broken statue "Alrighty.... uh... what?"

[/QUOTE]
Jack hops to the dorms and avoids getting stepped on the students. A group of girls notice him and pick him up.

"aww! It's a bunny" "Why is it in here?" " I don't know but let's keep it"

Unfortanetly once he transforms into his bunny form and if he wants to turn back he will be naked. He is defintley not taking that chance.

"The girls started to walk off and dropped him off in one of their dorms"

ies

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"S-sure." She said to him. She didnt like scary movies but if it meant she got to go on a date she would gladly watch one with him

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked at Annabel and sighed. "We'll go to a scary movie, but if you're scared then we'll never go to another one if unless you say you want to." He told her.

Nona said:
((I have Elliot free If you want to interact since we didn't continue after the school announcement last time :3))
(( Sure! I wouldn't mind doing that :D Do you want me to start? ))

Moonstone

When their class was over, relief didn't even explain how happy Moonstone was. They left their classroom and made their way to physical education, something they were most definitely good at. Body building was something they would do when stressed, so they were buff and muscular. Physical activity was always one of their best traits, and it often surprised others that for a person with so many powers, they'd prefer to do things more naturally.

They walked through the hallway happily now that their class was over, but they still questioned what was going on with their abilities. They wondered why they could see Junchi and their dorm all of a sudden when they closed their eyes, but had a good feeling it was just another case of their unstable abilities.

no slide
Extra Information

Mood: Happy, slightly confused

Status: Thinking deeply while walking through the halls to P.E. class

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet:
Moonstone

Roman said:
Aaron looked at Annabel and sighed. "We'll go to a scary movie, but if you're scared then we'll never go to another one if unless you say you want to." He told her.
She childishly glared at him which was adorable. "I'm not gonna be scared." She said defiantly

@Storm Guardian[/URL]

[/Column]

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie stopped looking at the boy and continued on her way before the boy tripped and almost spilled the tea. Seeing it about to happen, she let an inaudible gasp and stepped back. Whew, that was close. As the boy began to apologize to her she gently waved her hand as an echoed giggle could be heard, she took a step forward again, now that there was no threat of having tea spilled on her now. "It's quite alright" a female voice then sounded but Rosalie's mouth had remained shut as it sounded. She then looked at him with her hands holding onto her notebook as she smiled.

[/Row]

[/CENTER]

[/border]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just giggled as the flames engulfed her hands. "Your cute when your angry." She teased as she twisted one of his hands in a submissive position

[/QUOTE]
"D-Damn!"*Cody fell to a knee, then he felt tired, exhausted, like the life within him was gone. Then he used whatever strength he had left to send all the fire in him to his free hand* "Burn already!" *He jerked up and went for her face*

Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

School Grounds

Mood:

Fine

Talking with the boy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Wiley

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie stopped looking at the boy and continued on her way before the boy tripped and almost spilled the tea. Seeing it about to happen, she let an inaudible gasp and stepped back. Whew, that was close. As the boy began to apologize to her she gently waved her hand as an echoed giggle could be heard, she took a step forward again, now that there was no threat of having tea spilled on her now. "It's quite alright" a female voice then sounded but Rosalie's mouth had remained shut as it sounded. She then looked at him with her hands holding onto her notebook as she smiled.

"I'm quite clumsy." he didn't see the peculiar thing with Rosalie's mouth not moving "How are you?"

Kisaki said:
Jack hops to the dorms and avoids getting stepped on the students. A group of girls notice him and pick him up.
"aww! It's a bunny" "Why is it in here?" " I don't know but let's keep it"

Unfortanetly once he transforms into his bunny form and if he wants to turn back he will be naked. He is defintley not taking that chance.

"The girls started to walk off and dropped him off in one of their dorms"

ies
((Errr... where does his clothes go?))

Jack thought to himself "It's now the time to escape". The window was open. Jack hoped off the bed onto the cabinet then jumped out the window. He safely landed into the bushes.

CERBERUS177 said:
"D-Damn!"*Cody fell to a knee, then he felt tired, exhausted, like the life within him was gone. Then he used whatever strength he had left to send all the fire in him to his free hand* "Burn already!" *He jerked up and went for her face*
She moved her head but no quick enough as the fire touched half her face as she brought her free hand to his throat and lifted him up as if he was just a human sized baloon and held him there

Mei Junchi

Now that Junchi's class was over, they could finally get to a class that talked about what they loved. Protection and healing were their favorite things to do, since they preferred to help others than hurt them. Sure, they wouldn't mind giving a threat or two, but most of the time they would try to handle everything if a pacifist way.

They could hear Moonstone nearby walking to their class, but quickly avoided them or else Moonstone would just follow them everywhere. Junchi took a few twists and turns, which made it slightly harder for them to navigate the school to get to their class, but it wasn't too bad.

Junchi wondered what healing classes were like. They had pretty good control over their abilities, so they didn't fear that they would accidentally mess up with healing. They did worry about shields and such, since that was something they had trouble with. Plus, their healing mostly came from the flowers they made, and not some inner magical ability, so it made their healing take more time and more preparation.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy

Interacting With: N/A

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She childishly glared at him which was adorable. "I'm not gonna be scared." She said defiantly

[/QUOTE]
"Don't end up in my lap shaking and shivering." Aaron warned. "If you do, then no scary movies. I have a really strong feeling you'll be scared but since you say you won't, I guess that reassures me."

JJKab said:
Walking away from Ali, Gregory hissed in pain, feeling his broken hand. He decided to meet Ariel, as he made his way towards healing classes
@Nona

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside the classroom

Mood:

Concerned

About to go to class

Objective:

Find out what happened

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Walking to class, Ariel was looking through the class notes she had in her hand, making sure she had all of them there, they were all pretty well organised, which was surprising considering how dense she could be at times with remembering things. As she neared the classroom doors she looked up and spotted Gregory. Was he in this class...? huh, maybe. she smiled at him until she noticed something was off about him. he had a bruise under his eye.She immediately frowned and ran up to him "Gregory?, W-What happened to you?!" she said her voice filled with concern.

Roman said:
"Don't end up in my lap shaking and shivering." Aaron warned. "If you do, then no scary movies. I have a really strong feeling you'll be scared but since you say you won't, I guess that reassures me."
"I won't end up in your lap." She said to him even though she most likely would end up clinging to him at the movies but she didnt care about that right now she at least had to act brave till the movies

Kisaki said:
(lol he is a bunny now not a human.)(
((Well, yeah... but if he turns into a bunny and turns back completely naked, where does his clothing go in the first place when he turns into a bunny?))

Nona said:

9e35171117f28f5fd377abe9aa324279.jpg

Outside the classroom

Mood:

Concerned

About to go to class

Objective:

Find out what happened

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

@JJKab

~Ariel Reaver~

Walking to class, Ariel was looking through the class notes she had in her hand, making sure she had all of them there, they were all pretty well organised, which was surprising considering how dense she could be at times with remembering things. As she neared the classroom doors she looked up and spotted Gregory. Was he in this class...? huh, maybe. she smiled at him until she noticed something was off about him. he had a bruise under his eye.She immediately frowned and ran up to him "Gregory?, W-What happened to you?!" she said her voice filled with concern.

"H-Hey sweatie..." Gregory said, smiling a little, as she approached him.

"Can ya do me a little favour? I need to heal my hand... It's broken" He exclaimed, slowly pulling his hand out of his pocket. He yelped with pain, while doing so.

"It's... Broken" He said, smiling a little, his face being distorted with pain.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She moved her head but no quick enough as the fire touched half her face as she brought her free hand to his throat and lifted him up as if he was just a human sized baloon and held him there

[/QUOTE]
*Cody tried to get free, but didn't have the strength to go anymore* "...What's my grade miss?" *He asked with a smile and croaked a laugh and was trying to deal with the pain in his hand as she never let go, it felt like it was dislocated as the fire in him was slowly leaving him* "I think the next time I fight...I'm going to fight a student... And can I...have my hand back please?" *He asked with pain in his voice*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back