• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just kept walking her head down a little as tears dropped to the ground. She didnt want to talk now. He had gone to far, it hurt to much now. She wanted to see the man that truly loved her now but she didnt have her phone on her to call him so she just kept walking tears streaming from her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! Wait up!" Gregory finally caught up with Ali, walking alongside her

"Hey, I'm sorry about that whole "you're a robot, you can't feel" thing, it was rude from me to say..." He exclaimed calmly, looking at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-if you lying I'm gonna kill you." She said to him as she slowly got up making sure her dress kept her hidden as she got off him
"That's bull shot Greg. Your body gives you away. Your lying." She said coldly as she picked all her books up with a frown. "Your the first person I ever showed sympathy twoard. I should have just blown your head off. That would have save me the heartake." She said to him with a small quiver to her tone as she looked away from him

"You didn't miss much just a spar." Thana said to the bot that just joined the class as she watched the two combatants walk off then she turned her attention to the boy

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled and nodded as he stood up. He stretched a bit and put his hands back into his pockets. "So... I won't be all sweet about it, because we both know what I mean. I only know what it's like if you let me. I respect other people's wishes. If its not for me to see then so be it." He said, fixing his ponytail. "Now... Shall we continue to the movies?"

JJKab said:
"Hey! Wait up!" Gregory finally caught up with Ali, walking alongside her
"Hey, I'm sorry about that whole "you're a robot, you can't feel" thing, it was rude from me to say..." He exclaimed calmly, looking at her.
"Shut up." She growled. "Your not sorry stop lying to me." She growled as she glared at him so he could see the tears pouring from her eyes. "You were the first guy I ever felt close to and all to do is leave me!" She yelled at him in pain

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and nodded as he stood up. He stretched a bit and put his hands back into his pockets. "So... I won't be all sweet about it, because we both know what I mean. I only know what it's like if you let me. I respect other people's wishes. If its not for me to see then so be it." He said, fixing his ponytail. "Now... Shall we continue to the movies?"
She blushed more at his words and walked with him in silence not knowing what to say about it. Was he asking for it? Was he saying he didnt want it? She was to confused

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Shut up." She growled. "Your not sorry stop lying to me." She growled as she glared at him so he could see the tears pouring from her eyes. "You were the first guy I ever felt close to and all to do is leave me!" She yelled at him in pain

[/QUOTE]
"If I felt close to you, why did you even consider shooting me in the f----..." Gregory stopped talking, as he realised he has been fooled from the start. She pretended to be a joyfull, clumsy girl, only to lead him into the trap

"And the first time I met you, you were planning on how to kill me, as well, huh? Instead of just meeting me, talking to me, but nope! As soon as I meet my target. just lead him to the bad side of the city, and murder him there, without asking if the man who sent ya was wrong" He exclaimed, starting to get angered again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ah ah ahhh we aren't done here. Your in class till the bell. And since some one seems so cocky why not. Show me what you got." She said to him with a smirk. She knew she wouldn't be beat, she was the teacher Plus the goddess of death but she would go easy on the student

[/QUOTE]
*Looks at the female before him...and see's a name tag* "I'm going to die... aren't I?" *Since he was digging a hole, he decided to dig deeper* "Mess with the best...put a hole in your chest. Let's go." *Cocks M4 and puts on a new set of gloves that stop his hands from burning out of nowhere* "Bring it on!" *Crouches and waits*

(Had no idea you were a teacher)

JJKab said:
"If I felt close to you, why did you even consider shooting me in the f----..." Gregory stopped talking, as he realised he has been fooled from the start. She pretended to be a joyfull, clumsy girl, only to lead him into the trap
"And the first time I met you, you were planning on how to kill me, as well, huh? Instead of just meeting me, talking to me, but nope! As soon as I meet my target. just lead him to the bad side of the city, and murder him there, without asking if the man who sent ya was wrong" He exclaimed, starting to get angered again
"Fuck you Greg!! Of course I was planning to kill you but as we talked I concluded you weren't the man I was after!!! Plus I wanted to get to know you better!!" She practically screamed at him her eyes filled with anger and sadness. "If I truly wanted you dead you would have been dead in that ally months ago!!?" She yelled at him

Jack got off his bed and quickly went over to the mirror hanging on the wall.

''Damn it." He looked at the mirror only to a man with black hair and red eyes.

tumblr_nf7j1vWjH91u216moo1_500.gif

Jack:" The transformation is already starting. I really do need help"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe..." Myukis said not knowing the answer to that question

[/QUOTE]
''We'll just call off the park for now. Let's just watch a movie, okay?''

CERBERUS177 said:
*Looks at the female before him...and see's a name tag* "I'm going to die... aren't I?" *Since he was digging a hole, he decided to dig deeper* "Mess with the best...put a hole in your chest. Let's go." *Cocks M4 and puts on a new set of gloves that stop his hands from burning out of nowhere* "Bring it on!" *Crouches and waits*
(Had no idea you were a teacher)
Thana chuckled and got into a fighting stance. "Your lucky your a student." She said to him before she appeared behind him the blade of a scythe held gently to his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fuck you Greg!! Of course I was planning to kill you but as we talked I concluded you weren't the man I was after!!! Plus I wanted to get to know you better!!" She practically screamed at him her eyes filled with anger and sadness. "If I truly wanted you dead you would have been dead in that ally months ago!!?" She yelled at him

[/QUOTE]
Gregory shook his head in disbelief, as he looked at her.

"Then we don't have anything to talk about" He finished the conversation, as he began heading towards his class again, walking past Ali and turning right on the next hall. He was still visible in the distance.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana chuckled and got into a fighting stance. "Your lucky your a student." She said to him before she appeared behind him the blade of a scythe held gently to his neck

[/QUOTE]
*Gulps* "Well...uh Where am I going to go from here? Oh right.." *Prays Kiya does something this fight* "I'm on it!" *Kiya leaps at Thana's arm that had the syth, hoping to make her forget the dumb guy in front of her*

JJKab said:
Gregory shook his head in disbelief, as he looked at her.
"Then we don't have anything to talk about" He finished the conversation, as he began heading towards his class again, walking past Ali and turning right on the next hall. He was still visible in the distance.
As he walked away she broke down crying falling to her knees as she briufht her hands to her face. She couldn't believe she was being like this infront if the boy that hated her

CERBERUS177 said:
*Gulps* "Well...uh Where am I going to go from here? Oh right.." *Prays Kiya does something this fight* "I'm on it!" *Kiya leaps at Thana's arm that had the syth, hoping to make her forget the dumb guy in front of her*
She smiled as she spun around dodging the man that came at her and flipping over the boy that started the spar landing infront of him with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled as she spun around dodging the man that came at her and flipping over the boy that started the spar landing infront of him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
*He smiles* "Have you ever felt bullets in your chest before?" *Points gun at her chest and fires*

(Kiya is a wolf ghost, and sorry for one liner, this was all I could muster from the situation)

JJKab said:
Gregory heard Ali cry ,as he stopped, looking over his shoulder at her. He was considering if he should go and try and cheer her up a bit. After a while, he decided to do so, and slowly aprroached her, extending his non-broken hand out to her
"Hey... Get up, you're making quite a scene here" He exclaimed, looking around.

"Listen... Can I do something that'll at least cheer you up a bit? I can't be neutral to a girl who basically was..." He stopped talking.

@Nona

(I might soon come over to Ariel, since my fella has a broken hand and a bruise under his eye_)
"How can you cheere me up?!?" She asked him as she stood up her eyes locked on his again. "You broke my heart then did this. Made me feel like I mean nothing to anyone!" She said to him

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm getting my arse kicked by a teacher at the moment, may need a nurse soon though)
"Why do I hear gun-fire?" asked Wylie as he heard Cody shoot.

"Probably Cody with his SMGs." said Roy, taking another sip of his tea. Already, he was feeling his energy return.

Nona said:
((Anyone Free? :3))
((By the way, Roy and Wylie are free at the moment. They're in their dorms...))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"How can you cheere me up?!?" She asked him as she stood up her eyes locked on his again. "You broke my heart then did this. Made me feel like I mean nothing to anyone!" She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Gregory sighed, looking her in her eyes back

"I overexaggurated this situation, I know.. But it's wrong to make a girl cry... I apologize.... Can I try and comfort you at least a bit?" He asked, a small smile appearing on his lips, yet it was crooked with a small amount of pain

CERBERUS177 said:
*He smiles* "Have you ever felt bullets in your chest before?" *Points gun at her chest and fires*
(Kiya is a wolf ghost, and sorry for one liner, this was all I could muster from the situation)
She took every last bullet to her chest and her body leaned back but she was still on her feet then she giggled as she bent back up to a standing position the wounds gone. "Actually I have many times." She said as if nothing had happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back