• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Gregory sighed, looking her in her eyes back
"I overexaggurated this situation, I know.. But it's wrong to make a girl cry... I apologize.... Can I try and comfort you at least a bit?" He asked, a small smile appearing on his lips, yet it was crooked with a small amount of pain
She frowned more as she wiped her eyes. "Fine." She said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She frowned more as she wiped her eyes. "Fine." She said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Gregory smiled a little, and gently hugged Ali, trying to make it as gentle as possible, not to enforce it on her

"I'm sorry.. After I leave.. I think it'd be best that we forget about each other" He said softly, only his one hand around her waist, other one still in his pocket

"It wasn't good that we bumped into each other... my hand is fecked up, and you broke into tears.." He summarised their whole meeting with a sigh

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled a little, and gently hugged Ali, trying to make it as gentle as possible, not to enforce it on her
"I'm sorry.. After I leave.. I think it'd be best that we forget about each other" He said softly, only his one hand around her waist, other one still in his pocket

"It wasn't good that we bumped into each other... my hand is fecked up, and you broke into tears.." He summarised their whole meeting with a sigh
She flinched when he hugged him but let him. "I won't forget." She whispered then did not answer to his words

CERBERUS177 said:
(I'm getting my arse kicked by a teacher at the moment, may need a nurse soon though)
((I don't have a nurse but I have a character that knows first aid? xD ))

@Nona[/URL]

(I might soon come over to Ariel, since my fella has a broken hand and a bruise under his eye_)
((Okey~))

[QUOTE="The Royal Keen]((My ocs are, but they're in class.))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh :( none of my characters that are free are in the same year [theyre all seniors] or class as they are :'( we could interact later though? at the change of classes or if i make a new character? :0 ))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She took every last bullet to her chest and her body leaned back but she was still on her feet then she giggled as she bent back up to a standing position the wounds gone. "Actually I have many times." She said as if nothing had happened

[/QUOTE]
(First off...Cody is VERY screwed. Second:)

*Cody side stepped and tried to shoot* *Click* "Oh no." *Cody ran and looked for another clip, and finds it, only to find out it was a 15 round clip* "Hope I can win with these!" *He slides to a crouch and aims at her head, and let's one fly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She flinched when he hugged him but let him. "I won't forget." She whispered then did not answer to his words

[/QUOTE]
After a while, Gregory let go of Ali, stepping back a little

"I need to get my hand worked on" He attempted to ease the situation by jokinh a little.

"Anyways... I guess... goodbye" He said softly, as he began walking towards the healing class Ariel was in, probably, not looking back at Ali. He did not wanted to hear her cry again, as it would again soften his heart and make him go back to her

Nona said:
((Oh :( none of my characters that are free are in the same year [theyre all seniors] or class as they are :'( we could interact later though? at the change of classes or if i make a new character? :0 ))
((I'm fine with that.))

CERBERUS177 said:
(First off...Cody is VERY screwed. Second:)
*Cody side stepped and tried to shoot* *Click* "Oh no." *Cody ran and looked for another clip, and finds it, only to find out it was a 15 round clip* "Hope I can win with these!" *He slides to a crouch and aims at her head, and let's one fly*
(It's just a spar she won't actually kill him xD )

She caught the bullet in her hand then spoke. "Melle will go alot better in this school most kids can easily dodge or deflect bullets." She informed him

(Watching Euro 2k16 Poland-Germoney , hope my country wins! POOOOOLSKAAAAAA :D )

JJKab said:
After a while, Gregory let go of Ali, stepping back a little
"I need to get my hand worked on" He attempted to ease the situation by jokinh a little.

"Anyways... I guess... goodbye" He said softly, as he began walking towards the healing class Ariel was in, probably, not looking back at Ali. He did not wanted to hear her cry again, as it would again soften his heart and make him go back to her
She just stood there and watched him silently

"I'm going to make sure Cody doesn't break his head." said Wylie, heading outside, with his tea mug. He goes off at a steady walk, because any faster the tea would spill. ((I think he should pass your character, @Nona))

Roy, however, was tired, and just sat down on the arm-chair at the coffee table

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed more at his words and walked with him in silence not knowing what to say about it. Was he asking for it? Was he saying he didnt want it? She was to confused

[/QUOTE]
"You like scary movies?" Aaron asked as they walked. "There's a lot of new scary movies we can go see or one other stuff."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](It's just a spar she won't actually kill him xD )
She caught the bullet in her hand then spoke. "Melle will go alot better in this school most kids can easily dodge or deflect bullets." She informed him

[/QUOTE]
"Alright! You want me?" *Slings the gun behind him and takes his gloves off to let his hands ablaze, he leaned forward* "Let's make us a barbecue!" *He ran forward*

Jack blinks again and finds that his reflection went back to normal. He hears gunshots from outside.

"Must be Cody"

Jack left his jacket on his bed was left wearing a white and black school uniform. He exited his room.

"I think I should go to the field to practice"

He went to a open combat field with no one there. Jack transformed and his sword appeared.

"Let's see what this sword can do"

He waved sword up and down. The sword started to glow and a beam bigger than before blasted and destroyed many of the school's trees. The beam also hit a statue of the school's principle.

"The teachers are definitely are going to kill once they see the damage I made."

He panicked and looked back and forth. He then changed into his bunny form and hopped off back to the main building.

Nona said:

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Sitting on a bench with Luke

Objective:

Choose where to go

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi smiled at him. "Ohh, that sounds good" she chimed happily. Of course it sounded good to her. Kairassi was always hungry, her powers gave her a crazy fast metabolism so for someone so small her appetite was pretty big. Thinking on her favorite spot to eat she hummed, swinging her legs back and forth off the edge of the bench as she thought, well there was a few laces she liked, did she have a favorite? Huh, this was a harder decision than she thought. After a moment or two of silence, she had finally decided "Remember that Italian place we went to once or twice?" she asked with a smile as she slowed down the swinging of her legs. "We could go there right?" she suggested. It wasn't the fanciest of places that she choose, but did it need to be really? she was happy enough with going there and she remembered the food there being pretty great as well.

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke smiled and sat there while Kairassi thought of a place to go. Anywhere she picked was fine as long as they went together, when the silence broke and Kairassi finally spoke he looked over at her. He smiled and nodded before standing up and offering her his hand to help her up. "Alright sounds perfect" he says happily

Extra Info

Park

Talking to kairassi

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Go to the date place

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

Kisaki said:
Jack blinks again and finds that his reflection went back to normal. He hears gunshots from outside.
"Must be Cody"

Jack left his jacket on his bed was left wearing a white and black school uniform. He exited his room.

"I think I should go to the field to practice"

He went to a open combat field with no one there. Jack transformed and his sword appeared.

"Let's see what this sword can do"

He waved sword up and down. The sword started to glow and a beam bigger than before blasted and destroyed many of the school's trees. The beam also hit a statue of the school's principle.

"The teachers are definitely are going to kill once they see the damage I made."

He panicked and looked back and forth. He then changed into his bunny form and hopped off back to the main building.
"What the hell was that?" Roy wondered, almost spilling his tea "That obviously was not Cody." he heads outside, not seeing Wylie, but seeing the destroyed trees and broken statue "Alrighty.... uh... what?"

Roman said:
"You like scary movies?" Aaron asked as they walked. "There's a lot of new scary movies we can go see or one other stuff."
"S-sure." She said to him. She didnt like scary movies but if it meant she got to go on a date she would gladly watch one with him

Last edited by a moderator:
CERBERUS177 said:
"Alright! You want me?" *Slings the gun behind him and takes his gloves off to let his hands ablaze, he leaned forward* "Let's make us a barbecue!" *He ran forward*
She smiled as she held her fists up the scythe disapering as she blocked one punch and spun around him. "Faster." She said to him

@Nona[/URL]))
Roy, however, was tired, and just sat down on the arm-chair at the coffee table

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

School Grounds

Mood:

Content

Walking

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nobody

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie looked at the time on her phone as she walked, sighing a little as her eyes glanced over the numbers she then placed the phone back into her pocket. She looked all around her, Jeez was this campus big and she was completely lost as to where this combat class was. It wasn't like she wanted to go to that class anyways, she wasn't a combat type person,even if her abilities were well enough suited for it. She continued on past the dormitories as she wandered. She soon noticed a boy walking across her line of site, holding a tea mug. with a slightly curious expression, she tilted her head a little.That was a rather odd place to enjoy tea, after all tea was a thing you sat down and relaxed with as you drank it, not walking around outside some dorms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled as she held her fists up the scythe disapering as she blocked one punch and spun around him. "Faster." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Awww, I was hoping to burn that little toy you had there! Now I guess I'll have to burn you instead!" *He spun around and grabbed her arms and increased the heat* "Burn to ash! Cinder to cinder!" *He was beginning to lose it, mind starting to slip*

CERBERUS177 said:
"Awww, I was hoping to burn that little toy you had there! Now I guess I'll have to burn you instead!" *He spun around and grabbed her arms and increased the heat* "Burn to ash! Cinder to cinder!" *He was beginning to lose it, mind starting to slip*
Nona said:

Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg

School Grounds

Mood:

Content

Walking

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Nobody

Tags:

@Storm Guardian

~Rosalie Dalton~

Rosalie looked at the time on her phone as she walked, sighing a little as her eyes glanced over the numbers she then placed the phone back into her pocket. She looked all around her, Jeez was this campus big and she was completely lost as to where this combat class was. It wasn't like she wanted to go to that class anyways, she wasn't a combat type person,even if her abilities were well enough suited for it. She continued on past the dormitories as she wandered. She soon noticed a boy walking across her line of site, holding a tea mug. with a slightly curious expression, she tilted her head a little.That was a rather odd place to enjoy tea, after all tea was a thing you sat down and relaxed with as you drank it, not walking around outside some dorms.

Wylie looks slightly lost, hearing the sounds of battle. He passes Rosalie, and by chance, trips on a twig on the ground, almost spilling tea on her "Sorry!" Wylie said as soon as he got his balance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back