• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah Ali is free. She won't be happy to see him though xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Ey. I'm bored, c'mon. Go on, my post is up there)

Back at the dorm, Wylie was kinda bored, so he used his Skype to call Roy

Kisaki said:
Jack was hit in the side by the dark spheres. He stepped back and flinched. He ran forward and swing his sword.
Jack ignored her and continued to attack.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey!!" Thana yelled sternly as she launched at him and in seconds the blade of a scythe was hooked on his sword stopping it. Then thana twisted her scythe making the sword rip from his hands as she spun around ending between jack and Roy. "This spar is over!!" She said coldly to him waiting for a reaction

[/QUOTE]
"Well... that was... bitter?" Roy said, then his phone rang "Hello? Wylie, I'm kinda busy."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll call someone else then." said Wylie over the phone, hanging up.

"NO! GOD DAMN IT, DON'T CALL JACK EITHER!" Roy said into the phone, but was too late. Wylie already ended the call and started a new call to Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I'm sorry." Perfect said as he looked around trying to find a painting to hang up in their place. "It was just... I don't know.. Sounded like fun I guess." he told her. "Anyways, I told you I'd teach you how to fly when we get back home, so I'll teach you and you won't have to worry about being thrown. Oh and can you grab that statue? The one that looks as if he's thinking."
(feel free to give ribbon a nickname or something so these posts won't be as repetitive on the word ribbon xD )

Ribbon turned away till pouting, and one of the lengths of ribbon reared up in front of perfect in a manner similar to a snake before shaking its "head" at him as if disappointed and shooting off to help pick up the statue.

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

1424847937513.gif

Cecil smiled and hugged Maya, a happy laugh escaping his mouth. He was glad she agreed with him. Her points were valid as it would equal less work for them, he preferred working with Maya. They made a great team and an even greater couple in his opinion. The blossoms on the tree began to fly around, gently blowing pass in the wind.

When Maya brought up the fact Cecil wanted to ask her something else, he blushed. He gently took her hand an smiled a little as he spoke. "Maya, I love you very very much... And I want you to be there for the rest of my life... And i want to be there for the rest or yours. What I'm asking is.. Will you marry me?" He asked, looking up at her. The small box appeared in his other hand, open revealing a very expensive ring.

More Info

Mood: Nervous

Objective: Hope...

Interacting with: Maya

Tags:

fb17172107d9a686e3fcb5c607c6a4dc68cd2bd5_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Suprised/Elated

Hugging Cecil

Objective:

Answer his question

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya giggled quietly along with him as she was hugged. She was relieved that he didn't want that either they had worked too hard on their business to just sell part of it off to somewhere else. Looking at him curiously when he blushed, she wondered what the other thing could be...was it embarrassing or something? It was after that thought that he had grabbed her hand. She eyed him with the same curious expression as he did so waiting for the words that would follow and those words were quite the words indeed. her eyes widening as she stared at him then to the expensive ring in the small box within his hand, her cheeks colouring as she processed the words over in her mind."Y-Yes! Of course I will!" she said smiling brightly before hugging him as tight as she could, her heart racing so at the sudden proposal that it could probably be felt.

JJKab said:
(Alright. :D . I'll keep posting as Greg, though, just to keep him up to date)
Gregory was still a bit angered that the lunch time had to be over now. He was a bit lost in thought, as he walked down towards his next class, which was Fire controlling class. He did know how to engulf his hand on fire, and controll it's temperature, yet he wanted to learn how to throw the fireballs and other stuff.

@Anyone basically
Ali walked through the halls of the school happily a gentle smile hung on her lips as she walke in her normal attire that she wore her head down slightly as she thought about stuff till she ran into some one an fell down. It was Greg she ran into

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Back at the dorm, Wylie was kinda bored, so he used his Skype to call Roy
"Well... that was... bitter?" Roy said, then his phone rang "Hello? Wylie, I'm kinda busy."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll call someone else then." said Wylie over the phone, hanging up.

"NO! GOD DAMN IT, DON'T CALL JACK EITHER!" Roy said into the phone, but was too late. Wylie already ended the call and started a new call to Jack.

[/QUOTE]
Jack's phone starts to ring. He takes his phone out with one hand sees that Wylie was calling him. He answers the call

"Are you really calling me during a battle!".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ali walked through the halls of the school happily a gentle smile hung on her lips as she walke in her normal attire that she wore her head down slightly as she thought about stuff till she ran into some one an fell down. It was Greg she ran into

[/QUOTE]
Gregory shrieked, feeling someone running into him, as he was knocked down on the ground.

"Dangit!" He yelped, falling on his right arm. He gave out a sharp breath, as he landed on his right hand, causing a pain to shoot through it. After a while, he rolled over on his back, in a pain.

Kisaki said:
Jack's phone starts to ring. He takes his phone out with one hand sees that Wylie was calling him. He answers the call
"Are you really calling me during a battle!".
"Wylie, you idiot." Roy facepalms

"What? Your fighting? Oh. Okay. Sorry..." Wylie hangs up

"Sorry about that." said Roy "Intense wouldn't be even the word to describe that fight." He stuffs his hands into the lab coat pockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She squealed happily her arms rapping around his neck as she hugged him tightly accidentally pushing him to the ground with her on top of him as she hugged him around the neck tightly

[/QUOTE]
Aaron blinked as he felt himself falling to the ground. He hit the ground with a "oof!" But overall he was fine. He opened one of his eyes, looking at Annabel. "This is gonna be one fun date." He said, laughing lightly.

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked, feeling someone running into him, as he was knocked down on the ground.
"Dangit!" He yelped, falling on his right arm. He gave out a sharp breath, as he landed on his right hand, causing a pain to shoot through it. After a while, he rolled over on his back, in a pain.
"Hey wat-" she said in anger before she saw who it was. It was Greg. The first man to leave her. Her eyes showed heart break as she sat there staring at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey wat-" she said in anger before she saw who it was. It was Greg. The first man to leave her. Her eyes showed heart break as she sat there staring at him

[/QUOTE]
Gregory steadily sat up, as he looked down as his hand. It was relatively intact, yet every time he tried to move it, a pretty big sting of pain shot through it, causing him to wince

"Dangit, watch wh...... oh" He finally noticed Ali, and his eyes widened lightly

"A....Ali?" He asked quietly, starting to get slightly scared.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](feel free to give ribbon a nickname or something so these posts won't be as repetitive on the word ribbon xD )
Ribbon turned away till pouting, and one of the lengths of ribbon reared up in front of perfect in a manner similar to a snake before shaking its "head" at him as if disappointed and shooting off to help pick up the statue.

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'll need an appearance before I do that xD ))))

Perfect looked at the ribbon that slid up on him and shook its... Whatever the hell is considered it to be at him. "Uh..." he said before he turned around and saw Ribbon. She looked as if she were pouting still so he let her powers do all the work while he went to cheer her up. "Hey. Stop being like that... I said I was sorry." He said before poking her cheek repeatedly. He tried thinking of something a human would say to a upset female but came up with nothing. Nothing that seemed to fit his mindset, so he went with something else. Something more happy... He hated that word sometimes. "Even when you'are mad, you're still... Ah crap... I'm not saying that word." Perfect looked at Ribbon and sighed. "How can I make it up to you?"

Roman said:
Aaron blinked as he felt himself falling to the ground. He hit the ground with a "oof!" But overall he was fine. He opened one of his eyes, looking at Annabel. "This is gonna be one fun date." He said, laughing lightly.
She giggled happily then she realized she was on him and blushed madly rthen quickly got up. "I'm sorry!" She yelped as she said as she stood over him before she thought he could see under her dress and yelped as she brought her hands down falling onto him again while yelling dont look

JJKab said:
Gregory steadily sat up, as he looked down as his hand. It was relatively intact, yet every time he tried to move it, a pretty big sting of pain shot through it, causing him to wince
"Dangit, watch wh...... oh" He finally noticed Ali, and his eyes widened lightly

"A....Ali?" He asked quietly, starting to get slightly scared.
"G-Greg." She said quietly as her eyes filled with heart break at the sight of him. Sure she had another man now but it still hurt to see him

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Wylie, you idiot." Roy facepalms
"What? Your fighting? Oh. Okay. Sorry..." Wylie hangs up

"Sorry about that." said Roy "Intense wouldn't be even the word to describe that fight." He stuffs his hands into the lab coat pockets.

[/QUOTE]
Jack's sword and fighting uniform disappears. He is now back in his regular clothing. "I think I lost a lot of energy from that fight". His cuts were still bleeding. Specks of red started to form in his blue eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily then she realized she was on him and blushed madly rthen quickly got up. "I'm sorry!" She yelped as she said as she stood over him before she thought he could see under her dress and yelped as she brought her hands down falling onto him again while yelling dont look

[/QUOTE]
When Annabel got off of Aaron, he was about to sit up. He chuckled lightly as he looked up, seeing her face a bright red. He didn't know why, until she fell on him again screaming don't look. "Huh?! Don't look at what?!" He asked before she landed on him. "I didn't look up your dress..." he said, laying on his back once again with Annabel on top of him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"G-Greg." She said quietly as her eyes filled with heart break at the sight of him. Sure she had another man now but it still hurt to see him

[/QUOTE]
"H....Hey... I... " Gregory was shocked that he saw Ali. The first time he saw her he thoght he'd invite her out for a date or something, but once he figured out she was an android mercenary... Nope, this wouldn't work. He slowly stood up, and groaned with pain, holding his hand

"Dangit... I think I broke it..." He mumbled to himself, looking at it. His look then switched over at her, and a look of guilt could be spotted in his eyes.

"I... I'm... I'm sorry that... You... you know... got abandoned by me" These were the only words that managed to go through his throat,

Kisaki said:
Jack's sword and fighting uniform disappears. He is now back in his regular clothing. "I think I lost a lot of energy from that fight". His cuts were still bleeding. Specks of red started to form in his blue eyes.
Thana sighed at his sight as she waved a hand and all the wounds started to heal the same with Roy's. "you got to out of control. You need to be I complete control during a fight. In here." She said touching his forehead. "And in here." She said touching his chest where his heart was before she helped Roy up.

@Storm Guardian

Roman said:
When Annabel got off of Aaron, he was about to sit up. He chuckled lightly as he looked up, seeing her face a bright red. He didn't know why, until she fell on him again screaming don't look. "Huh?! Don't look at what?!" He asked before she landed on him. "I didn't look up your dress..." he said, laying on his back once again with Annabel on top of him.
She sat there blushing blood red as she held her dress down in embarasment. "H-how do I know your telling the truth?!" She asked in embarasment

JJKab said:
"H....Hey... I... " Gregory was shocked that he saw Ali. The first time he saw her he thoght he'd invite her out for a date or something, but once he figured out she was an android mercenary... Nope, this wouldn't work. He slowly stood up, and groaned with pain, holding his hand
"Dangit... I think I broke it..." He mumbled to himself, looking at it. His look then switched over at her, and a look of guilt could be spotted in his eyes.

"I... I'm... I'm sorry that... You... you know... got abandoned by me" These were the only words that managed to go through his throat,
"Don't bull shit me Greg." She immediately said coldly as she got up a hint of sadness in her voice. "You aren't sorry you left me. It's obvious you never thought of me as more than a price if moving metal." She said coldly as she started to pick up her books holding back some tears in her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sat there blushing blood red as she held her dress down in embarasment. "H-how do I know your telling the truth?!" She asked in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe because I have no idea what's going on under there?" He asked. "I don't know what color they are if that helps and I was looking at your face... You were blushing so much it was kind of funny."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't bull shit me Greg." She immediately said coldly as she got up a hint of sadness in her voice. "You aren't sorry you left me. It's obvious you never thought of me as more than a price if moving metal." She said coldly as she started to pick up her books holding back some tears in her eyes

[/QUOTE]
"H-Hey... I didn't think that of you... For a moment I thought we'd be together, but after you came up with a gun and you put it right next to my temple, do you think anyone of their right minds would even try to establish a relationship after that?" Gregory asked, approaching the books Ali dropped, and helping her out a bit, since his right hand was out of function.

Kisaki said:
Daniel reaving]Thana sighed at his sight as she waved a hand and all the wounds started to heal the same with Roy's. "you got to out of control. You need to be I complete control during a fight. In here." She said touching his forehead. "And in here." She said touching his chest where his heart was before she helped Roy up. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35494-storm-guardian/ said:
@Storm Guardian[/URL]
"Thanks" said Roy "I didn't expect to win against someone with such a giant sword" he looks at Jack's sword and smiled. This was just a cover-up. His mind was tired from summoning dark magic so much, his arms and legs felt like lead from running around. He just hoped Jack didn't hate him for this... screwed up sparring match. "Do you guys mind if we head to my dorm... maybe for a cup of tea?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back