• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her face immediately flushed red as she gave him an absolutely embarrassed look. "I-I-I wasn't b-blushing!" She said to him quickly before looking away and speaking. "W-well th-there's not m-much to say." She said in embarasment

[/QUOTE]
Aaron chuckled, "So you're claiming to be boring?" He asked. "A servant of death... Boring?" He asked after his first question. "That doesn't seem like two things that go together. Tell me about Death herself. Tell me about your adventures and stuff. I know you've done something." He said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Remember this is a spar. Don't kill each other got it. I don't feel like bringing one of you back to life." Thana said to them as she got closer and watched both of them closely inspecting both opponents and waiting for them to spar

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry. I'm a demon and most of my wounds will heal quickly anyways"

charleen said:
"What the??"
Nico scratched the side of arm. She went back in front of Jack.

"That's quite rude of you to leave your opponent for someone.. Come on, don't cheat me!"

She chuckled softly to herself. [/QOUTE]

Jack gave a quick glare at Nick. "You looked very occupied. Maybe you should pay more attention next time"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"The magic I use is darkness." Roy waves "You ready?"
"Ready". Jack gets in his fighting stance.

[/QUOTE]

@Kisaki ((I saw))

Roy always starts out extremely easy, so he snaps his fingers on his dominant hand (left), shooting a sphere of darkness at Jack. Easy to dodge, won't do much if Jack gets hit

[media]

[/media] Roy's theme 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Storm Guardian] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36946-kisaki/ said:
@Kisaki[/URL] ((I saw))
Roy always starts out extremely easy, so he snaps his fingers on his dominant hand (left), shooting a sphere of darkness at Jack. Easy to dodge, won't do much if Jack gets hit

[media]

[/media] Roy's theme 1
Jack dodge the attack. He made his heavy sword disappear. "I"ll use that later". He looked up at Roy. "Is that all you got".

Kisaki said:
"Don't worry. I'm a demon and most of my wounds will heal quickly anyways"
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"The magic I use is darkness." Roy waves "You ready?"
Roy pauses "Up to you, Jack, on who you want to fight."

[/QUOTE]
charleen said:
"What the??"
Nico scratched the side of arm. She went back in front of Jack.

"That's quite rude of you to leave your opponent for someone.. Come on, don't cheat me!"

She chuckled softly to herself.

"Don't be cocky. I've watched gods be killed before. Got it." Thana said to them with a small look of annoyance at the demons ignorance about this fight. She knew demons were strong but still it did not only matter, they need tactic and knowledge of there opponent to be able to be this cocky and win

Roman said:
Aaron chuckled, "So you're claiming to be boring?" He asked. "A servant of death... Boring?" He asked after his first question. "That doesn't seem like two things that go together. Tell me about Death herself. Tell me about your adventures and stuff. I know you've done something." He said with a laugh.
"She's nice. Baciacly a mother to me. And what's there to say besides my day is always filled with death." She said to him as she walked with him her blush still very much aperant on her cheeks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"She's nice. Baciacly a mother to me. And what's there to say besides my day is always filled with death." She said to him as she walked with him her blush still very much aperant on her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
"Is that why you're alone?" Aaron asked her. "Because death? How it fills your day?" He smiled and chuckled. "My question to you is: are you alive yourself? I know its weird, but you lived over 600 years. Close to 700 which I must admit is pretty cool."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't be cocky. I've watched gods be killed before. Got it." Thana said to them with a small look of annoyance at the demons ignorance about this fight. She knew demons were strong but still it did not matter

[/QUOTE]
"I know, that was just a small test." said Roy

Kisaki said:
Jack dodge the attack. He made his heavy sword disappear. "I"ll use that later". He looked up at Roy. "Is that all you got".

shook his head lightly, shooting dark glaives made out of dark magic at Jack, then, as he was distracted, Roy shot a darkness beam out of his hands directed at Jack (The beam, of course, was hollow, to make sure there weren't significant injuries... the glaives weren't hollow though...))

Theme song 1[media]

[/media]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Don't be cocky. I've watched gods be killed before. Got it." Thana said to them with a small look of annoyance at the demons ignorance about this fight. She knew demons were strong but still it did not only matter, they need tactic and knowledge of there opponent to be able to be this cocky and win

[/QUOTE]
"Okay Fine" He gave an annoyed sigh.

Roman said:
"Is that why you're alone?" Aaron asked her. "Because death? How it fills your day?" He smiled and chuckled. "My question to you is: are you alive yourself? I know its weird, but you lived over 600 years. Close to 700 which I must admit is pretty cool."
"I don't know. I feel alive. And my heart pumps, my hands aren't cold. But thana holds my soul." She to him. "So I don't know if I'm truly alive or not." She said as she glanced at him then looked away again

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"I know, that was just a small test." said Roy

shook his head lightly, shooting dark glaives made out of dark magic at Jack, then, as he was distracted, Roy shot a darkness beam out of his hands directed at Jack (The beam, of course, was hollow, to make sure there weren't significant injuries... the glaives weren't hollow though...))[/QUOTE]
At the last moment Jack dodge the attack. Jack formed several ice blades and threw it at Roy.

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

tumblr_n0i2hsCaCW1qztgoio1_500.gif

Cecil smiled at the sight of the trees in the sun. He couldn't help but point at the cherry blossom trees. The park always had the most beautiful ones, even though there were a few I'm the area of their apartment, he favored those in the park more. Moments later he looked at Maya. "Oh, let me tell you what I wanted to tell you. First off, they want use to become a franchise. A larger company... The thing is, I don't know if we should. This is our little café after all and... It wouldn't be too fun having our business spread out. It wouldn't feel the same."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Enjoy the day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Curious

Admiring the park

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Looking up to where Cecil was pointing, Maya smiled as the small flowers in her hair mimicked the blossoms on the tree branch she was looking at. Indeed the trees here probably were the prettiest and her favorite too, maybe it was because the light caught them better or something? She couldn't put a finger to what made them so nice, they just were, it was one of the reasons she loved going there. Her attention was distracted away from the tree branches when Cecil spoke. Ah, right he had things to tell her when they got here. She turned to face him as he spoke of their Cafe possibly being a franchised one. The thought of it indeed made her expression turn into that of slight disappointment, after all, that was their Cafe that they both worked hard to get up and running, she didn't like the thought of it being part of a big company.

After thinking it over she gently shook her head "It would spread out the work load and maybe give us more free time but...I don't think I'd like that idea, even if they are possibly offering us money to do so, I love our little Cafe the way it is and franchising it would give them the right to change it up." she said with a small smile. Her mind then drifted back to what he had said earlier that he had two things to tell her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she turned to face him. "What's the other thing you wanted to tell me?" she asked curiously tilting her head slightly as she looked at him.

Kisaki said:
At the last moment Jack dodge the attack. Jack formed several ice blades and threw it at Roy.
Roy instinctively raises his hands, forming a dark shield to catch... most of the blades. One of them he didn't manage to block, so he had to dodge to the side to avoid getting hit. He was distracted from trying to dodge, and sends out the shield as an offensive weapon to ram into Jack. Of course, Roy is still kinda out of balance, and aimed blindly. Now he knows he will have to stop playing around, or he will get hit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I don't know. I feel alive. And my heart pumps, my hands aren't cold. But thana holds my soul." She to him. "So I don't know if I'm truly alive or not." She said as she glanced at him then looked away again

[/QUOTE]
Aaron blinked, "Honestly I thought death would only have dead soldiers working for her. Pretty cool to see she has people like us who are alive." He said with a short laugh. "Or servants so... Uh.." Odd enough as it was, Aaron's cheeks tinted a light pink, but he found a way to hide it. "So... Beautiful."

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke smiled and hummed at the thought. "Well, where is your favorite place to go eat? Maybe we could go there?" He asks

Extra Info

Park

Talking with kairassi

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Figure out a place to go out to eat

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

3becb659ff89d8e5140c0e140646c516.jpg

Park

Mood:

Happy/Excited

Sitting on a bench with Luke

Objective:

Choose where to go

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

@Mayyflower

~Kairassi Ikeda~

Kairassi smiled at him. "Ohh, that sounds good" she chimed happily. Of course it sounded good to her. Kairassi was always hungry, her powers gave her a crazy fast metabolism so for someone so small her appetite was pretty big. Thinking on her favorite spot to eat she hummed, swinging her legs back and forth off the edge of the bench as she thought, well there was a few laces she liked, did she have a favorite? Huh, this was a harder decision than she thought. After a moment or two of silence, she had finally decided "Remember that Italian place we went to once or twice?" she asked with a smile as she slowed down the swinging of her legs. "We could go there right?" she suggested. It wasn't the fanciest of places that she choose, but did it need to be really? she was happy enough with going there and she remembered the food there being pretty great as well.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy instinctively raises his hands, forming a dark shield to catch... most of the blades. One of them he didn't manage to block, so he had to dodge to the side to avoid getting hit. He was distracted from trying to dodge, and sends out the shield as an offensive weapon to ram into Jack. Of course, Roy is still kinda out of balance, and aimed blindly. Now he knows he will have to stop playing around, or he will get hit.

[/QUOTE]
Jack quickly forms a ice shield and throws at Roy's sheild that was thrown at him. "Let's kick it up a notch". Jack summoned 20 ice blades and directed them at Roy.

Roman said:
Aaron blinked, "Honestly I thought death would only have dead soldiers working for her. Pretty cool to see she has people like us who are alive." He said with a short laugh. "Or servants so... Uh.." Odd enough as it was, Aaron's cheeks tinted a light pink, but he found a way to hide it. "So... Beautiful."
"Well us servants are like the generals of the undead army." She said before she heard those words and blushed bright red thinking he was talking about her

Kisaki said:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy instinctively raises his hands, forming a dark shield to catch... most of the blades. One of them he didn't manage to block, so he had to dodge to the side to avoid getting hit. He was distracted from trying to dodge, and sends out the shield as an offensive weapon to ram into Jack. Of course, Roy is still kinda out of balance, and aimed blindly. Now he knows he will have to stop playing around, or he will get hit.

[/QUOTE]
Kisaki said:
Jack quickly forms a ice shield and throws at Roy's sheild that was thrown at him. "Let's kick it up a notch". Jack summoned 20 ice blades and directed them at Roy.
"Push into the block!" Thana called to the dark magic user as she watched him lose his balance. "Find that balance!" She called to him as she watched the blades fly for him.

Kisaki said:
Roy loses his balance and crashes to the ground, dodging most of the blades as he rolls on the ground, but one or two of them grazes his right arm. He gets back to his feet quickly "Not one notch, two notches up!" he said, shaking his slightly injured arm. He then proceeds to fire several darkness projectiles at Jack, also cloning himself with dark magic and placing the clone behind Jack, which draws a sword and swipes at him. At the side, two shields appear, ready to clash together, with Jack at the center "No more playing around." Roy said, his purple eyes shining lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..............................................................................Asako

...........................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako tilted her head, "Well, Yui and Hakuru are at school, so I was alone at the house, but they're gonna be gone for a couple more hours or so..." she said.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai Yelil

Tags:

[/border]

tumblr_murxzvqamS1qijuibo1_250.gif

Park

Mood:

Slightly Confused

Sitting with Asako

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

@LunaCrosby

~Kenai Yelil~

Kenai slowly nodded his head before moving himself to sit down. He positioned himself to sit beside her before he spoke, taking out a bag of candy he had bought on the way to the park. "I guess that makes sense" he answered before his expression changed, now looking a bit confused. "Wait..." he furrowed his brows lightly as his head turned in her direction to view her "...Shouldn't you be at school too? Why are you here instead?" he asked her with a curious tone in his voice as he questioned her before popping a piece of candy in his mouth. His hand moving to offer her a piece of candy from the bag.

Nona said:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Park

Mood:

Curious

Admiring the park

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Looking up to where Cecil was pointing, Maya smiled as the small flowers in her hair mimicked the blossoms on the tree branch she was looking at. Indeed the trees here probably were the prettiest and her favorite too, maybe it was because the light caught them better or something? She couldn't put a finger to what made them so nice, they just were, it was one of the reasons she loved going there. Her attention was distracted away from the tree branches when Cecil spoke. Ah, right he had things to tell her when they got here. She turned to face him as he spoke of their Cafe possibly being a franchised one. The thought of it indeed made her expression turn into that of slight disappointment, after all, that was their Cafe that they both worked hard to get up and running, she didn't like the thought of it being part of a big company.

After thinking it over she gently shook her head "It would spread out the work load and maybe give us more free time but...I don't think I'd like that idea, even if they are possibly offering us money to do so, I love our little Cafe the way it is and franchising it would give them the right to change it up." she said with a small smile. Her mind then drifted back to what he had said earlier that he had two things to tell her, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she turned to face him. "What's the other thing you wanted to tell me?" she asked curiously tilting her head slightly as she looked at him.

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

1424847937513.gif

Cecil smiled and hugged Maya, a happy laugh escaping his mouth. He was glad she agreed with him. Her points were valid as it would equal less work for them, he preferred working with Maya. They made a great team and an even greater couple in his opinion. The blossoms on the tree began to fly around, gently blowing pass in the wind.

When Maya brought up the fact Cecil wanted to ask her something else, he blushed. He gently took her hand an smiled a little as he spoke. "Maya, I love you very very much... And I want you to be there for the rest of my life... And i want to be there for the rest or yours. What I'm asking is.. Will you marry me?" He asked, looking up at her. The small box appeared in his other hand, open revealing a very expensive ring.

More Info

Mood: Nervous

Objective: Hope...

Interacting with: Maya

Tags:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well us servants are like the generals of the undead army." She said before she heard those words and blushed bright red thinking he was talking about her

[/QUOTE]
Aaron looked at Annabel and smiled, "H-Hey..." he said, nervously. He had never been nervous before until now so this was a first. "Have you... Ever been on a date?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy loses his balance and crashes to the ground, dodging most of the blades as he rolls on the ground, but one or two of them grazes his right arm. He gets back to his feet quickly "Not one notch, two notches up!" he said, shaking his slightly injured arm. He then proceeds to fire several darkness projectiles at Jack, also cloning himself with dark magic and placing the clone behind Jack, which draws a sword and swipes at him. At the side, two shields appear, ready to clash together, with Jack at the center "No more playing around." Roy said, his purple eyes shining lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Jack dodges the projectiles only to be cut on the back by the clone." Crap, that actually hurts really bad. "He flinches at the pain but looks up to notice the two shields that were about collide with him. He jumps up summons hundreds of small shards of ice at Roy.

Roman said:
Aaron looked at Annabel and smiled, "H-Hey..." he said, nervously. He had never been nervous before until now so this was a first. "Have you... Ever been on a date?" He asked.
"O-one. But it barely lasted an hour why?" She asked him not catching on to what he was asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back