• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon turned and glared at him before her expression turned into a pout,
"I thought I told you not to throw me..."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry." Perfect said as he looked around trying to find a painting to hang up in their place. "It was just... I don't know.. Sounded like fun I guess." he told her. "Anyways, I told you I'd teach you how to fly when we get back home, so I'll teach you and you won't have to worry about being thrown. Oh and can you grab that statue? The one that looks as if he's thinking."

Duncan's gaze trailed sideways to simply glance at Iris. He was actually quite surprised to even be sitting beside her, after the way he had met her in the first place. Not being much of a people person, tagging along behind someone was out of the question. However, he wanted answers to his question. Meanwhile, on a more important note, the teacher standing before the class was seriously boring him. To him, the teacher had been talking about absolutely nothing throughout the entire period of time in which he had been in that desk. Accompanied by a long gaze towards the clock on the wall, a large huff of breath left Duncan's body, a true sign of annoyance.

A few more minutes wouldn't be too bad, would it? Oh who was he kidding? He was absolutely ready to go. He hadn't gotten a chance to retrieve his breakfast, and his head was still pounding from the fall out of his bed. Almost immediately, Duncan stood up from his seat, pushing his chair back from behind him as he stood up. He didnt bother to look anywhere except upon the surface of his desk while he contemplated whether or not he should ask to be excused. It would be something the people in the class expected him to do, and thus, he decided against it. Straightening his posture, Duncan turned towards the door. Just as he began to walk forward, his hands simultaneously went behind his head, allowing his elbows to point out sideways. Exiting through the doorway, he turned to his right, just as the dismissal bell rung, which only caused a smirk to wipe upon his lips.

@Lumina

Kisaki said:
"Who wants to fight me? "Jack yells at a crowd of students. They slowly back away from him and started waving their hands back and forth to say no. " Oh come on! I need to test my strength against someone."
Highly bored, Roy had wandered back to the combat grounds and heard Jack yell this "I could be willing to spar if you want." he said casually, noticing Jack's strange attire. Actually, it wouldn't be strange, since Roy was wearing a black lab coat, jeans, and a tight shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
charleen said:
Nico pushed herself away from the crowd and approached Jack.
"Bring it on...I dare you!"

She scoffed, but immediately regretting her words. She sighed and cocked one of her eyebrows in order to achieve the 'badass chick' look. Her motto for this class is as goes, "fake it till you make it."
Jack pointed his sword at Nico. "Let's start then my opponent".

Kisaki said:
Jack pointed his sword at Nico. "Let's start then my opponent".
Roy smiles, knowing that he was beat to the match. He steps back to give Jack and Nico room, forming a protective shield of black magic in case Jack or Nico's aim is as off as Cody's and accidentally hits him.

A girl laughed at the group of kids from the side as she watched there little fight. "God you guys are all so cocky." The woman called as she stood there leaning against the wall watching them. The woman was in a white Greek robe. "First you should at least let your opponent know your powers." The woman called to the boy with the sword as she stood up straight and walked closer watching the group of kids

@charleen @Kisaki @Storm Guardian

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She stared at him curiously for a sec before smiling brightly and nodding." Yeah sure!" She said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Aaron smiled and looked at Annabel, "Great, I don't have any plans for the day, so if you want I can spend some time with you."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy smiles, knowing that he was beat to the match. He steps back to give Jack and Nico room, forming a protective shield of black magic in case Jack or Nico's aim is as off as Cody's and accidentally hits him.

[/QUOTE]
(I don' think this person is online. Might have to skip the battle)

Roman said:
Aaron smiled and looked at Annabel, "Great, I don't have any plans for the day, so if you want I can spend some time with you."
She blushed a little when he said he would spend time with her and smiled happily as she walked. "Yeah sure!" She said happily as she brough her left hand up to her ear brushing the hair out from over her ear as she smiled some more and walked with him

Kisaki said:
(I don' think this person is online. Might have to skip the battle)
((Eh... Well... could Jack and Roy spar?))

Daniel reaving]A girl laughed at the group of kids from the side as she watched there little fight. "God you guys are all so cocky." The woman called as she stood there leaning against the wall watching them. The woman was in a white Greek robe. "First you should at least let your opponent know your powers." The woman called to the boy with the sword as she stood up straight and walked closer watching the group of kids [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36364-charleen/ said:
"I guess that is necessary." He turns back to Jack, then stops himself and asks "Your going to watch us, aren't you?" Without waiting an answer, he turns back to Jack and says "Seems that guy" He points to Nico with his thumb "Is kinda busy. You willing to spar?" Roy plans to tell his powers (which technically are non-existent other than the werewolf thing... which can't work in broad sunlight) after Jack replies

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((Eh... Well... could Jack and Roy spar?))
"I guess that is necessary." He turns back to Jack, then stops himself and asks "Your going to watch us, aren't you?" Without waiting an answer, he turns back to Jack and says "Seems that guy" He points to Nico with his thumb "Is kinda busy. You willing to spar?"

[/QUOTE]
(Okay then)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She blushed a little when he said he would spend time with her and smiled happily as she walked. "Yeah sure!" She said happily as she brough her left hand up to her ear brushing the hair out from over her ear as she smiled some more and walked with him

[/QUOTE]
"Heh... Cute. You're blushing." Aaron said with a smile. He then put his long orange hair in a ponytail, sighing he put his hands in his pockets after, "So... wanna tell Mr about yourself?"

Roman said:
"Heh... Cute. You're blushing." Aaron said with a smile. He then put his long orange hair in a ponytail, sighing he put his hands in his pockets after, "So... wanna tell Mr about yourself?"
Her face immediately flushed red as she gave him an absolutely embarrassed look. "I-I-I wasn't b-blushing!" She said to him quickly before looking away and speaking. "W-well th-there's not m-much to say." She said in embarasment

"I guess that is necessary." He turns back to Jack, then stops himself and asks "Your going to watch us, aren't you?" Without waiting an answer, he turns back to Jack and says "Seems that guy" He points to Nico with his thumb "Is kinda busy. You willing to spar?" Roy plans to tell his powers (which technically are non-existent other than the werewolf thing... which can't work in broad sunlight) after Jack replies

[/QUOTE]
"Well since my opponent is busy , I will now fight you. My elemental powers are ice and water".He looks at Roy.

[/QUOTE]
Kisaki said:
"Well since my opponent is busy , I will now fight you. My elemental powers are ice and water".He looks at Roy.
"Remember this is a spar. Don't kill each other got it. I don't feel like bringing one of you back to life." Thana said to them as she got closer and watched both of them closely inspecting both opponents and waiting for them to spar

Kisaki said:
"What the??"

Nico scratched the side of arm. She went back in front of Jack.

"That's quite rude of you to leave your opponent for someone.. Come on, don't cheat me!"

She chuckled softly to herself.

Kisaki said:
"The magic I use is darkness." Roy waves "You ready?"

charleen said:
"What the??"
Nico scratched the side of arm. She went back in front of Jack.

"That's quite rude of you to leave your opponent for someone.. Come on, don't cheat me!"

She chuckled softly to herself.

Roy pauses "Up to you, Jack, on who you want to fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back