• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy loses his balance and crashes to the ground, dodging most of the blades as he rolls on the ground, but one or two of them grazes his right arm. He gets back to his feet quickly "Not one notch, two notches up!" he said, shaking his slightly injured arm. He then proceeds to fire several darkness projectiles at Jack, also cloning himself with dark magic and placing the clone behind Jack, which draws a sword and swipes at him. At the side, two shields appear, ready to clash together, with Jack at the center "No more playing around." Roy said, his purple eyes shining lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Kisaki said:
Jack dodges the projectiles only to be cut on the back by the clone." Crap, that actually hurts really bad. "He flinches at the pain but looks up to notice the two shields that were about collide with him. He jumps up summons hundreds of small shards of ice at Roy.
"Ignore the pain! Focus on the fight!" She called to both of them as she watched there performances critically. "Remember don't just attack or block!" She called

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"O-one. But it barely lasted an hour why?" She asked him not catching on to what he was asking

[/QUOTE]
"I'll take you on one. We can start right now. I could take you to a movie." Aaron suggested. "It'd be a real date too, nothing funny. We'll enjoy ourselves and have as much fun as possible."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ignore the pain! Focus on the fight!" She called to both of them as she watched there performances critically. "Remember don't just attack or block!" She called

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked over to Daniel and yelled" I wish it was that easy to ignore pain". His wound on his back slowly starts to heal.

Kisaki said:
Jack dodges the projectiles only to be cut on the back by the clone." Crap, that actually hurts really bad. "He flinches at the pain but looks up to notice the two shields that were about collide with him. He jumps up summons hundreds of small shards of ice at Roy.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ignore the pain! Focus on the fight!" She called to both of them as she watched there performances critically. "Remember don't just attack or block!" She called

[/QUOTE]
Roy destroys the clone and the shields, and draws his sword. That, was a bit slow, so he was hit a slight bit with the ice shards, before he could create another shield. He charges at Jack, shield in front of him and sword ready to slice.

Lumina said:
mI4knfT.png

haruhi-suzumiya-animated-gif-e6b6bce5aeaee3838fe383abe38392-10.gif

Isuzu smirked at his comment. "Oh really?" she asked, almost as if she was testing him. She believed him of course, but it was just how her question came off. "Well then Fenris, you'll be seeing me around here more often from now on." It was true, she really did enjoy the place, and most definitely planned on coming back as often as she could. Good booze, good atmosphere, good company, what else would you need? Suddenly two more shots were in front of her with the comment that they were on the house, and she raised an eyebrow before emptying the glasses one after another. Now she was starting to feel it a bit, but only in the "I'm happy and the world is great" kind of way. She was a long way off from actually being drunk, and to be honest she wasn't sure if she came in here planing to get plastered. Oh well, looks like she was on her way to getting there, not that she really minded. It would be fun. Thank god she wasn't a sloppy drunk.

"You're too kind, Fenris." she grinned, leaning back on the counter after the shots were taken, setting the empty shotglasses down next to the others. She started arranging them into a circle, or a hexagon, with the six glasses. "So, Mr. Bartender, how'd you end up running a place like this? You look like you could probably run the world or something, not just some bar. What's your story?" In truth, he did intrigue her a bit, so she was kind of curious about him. She snuck a glance over in Everest's direction to see him and the girl talking, still wondering what kind of date would have led them here. She was cute too. But right now her attention was more on the attractive man in front of her. Okay yeah, the alcohol was starting to take effect now.

no slide
no slide no slide
Fenris smirked slightly at her question about his story. It wasn't like he could tell her the full thing, far too grim, but he could tell her some of the happier bits. "I own around 364 shops, restaurants, and bars all around the world, 27 of them rated as 5 star restaurants and are known world wide." Fenris smiled and turned picking up a glass which he began to run a rag around the edge of. "as for why I'm here and not one of my other places, its because I like the atmosphere." Fenris truly did like the bar's atmosphere however that wasn't the only reason. Fenris was also there to watch over Everest and because this town had some stupidly high bounties hiding in it, but he wasn't about to begin discussing the relationships between him and Everest, whom she had never met, nor was he about to reveal information that had taken him months to collect. "Oh and the rest of my story is to long to discus as I'm over 2000 yeas old and was born when Pompeii went "Boom"" Fenris made a little hand gesture and figured the last comment would either drive her away, or make her even more interested.

tumblr_m97zhmztnW1rezesro1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy destroys the clone and the shields, and draws his sword. That, was a bit slow, so he was hit a slight bit with the ice shards, before he could create another shield. He charges at Jack, shield in front of him and sword ready to slice.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm getting a little angry now''. The area around gets covered by ice. He summons his sword. He notices that it was much lighter than before. He points the sword at Roy and it creates a beam and blasts at Roy.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Lol first off she's a girl and second her names thana or Thanatos)

[/QUOTE]
( lol . My bad, I just confused with the name)

Kisaki said:

"I'm getting a little angry now''. The area around gets covered by ice. He summons his sword. He notices that it was much lighter than before. He points the sword at Roy and it creates a beam and blasts at Roy.

Roy grits his teeth "This is bad." The shield explodes on impact of the beam, knocking Roy backwards before he makes a cushion out of dark magic, pushing himself forward. He makes a circle of dark spheres around Jack, which closes in quickly. While Jack is distracted, Roy charges forward to deliver a slash, but instead slips and crashes to the ground again, sliding across the icy ground to try to swipe Jack's feet out from the ground

[media]

[/media] Theme Two
((Theme one and Theme two uses the same song... except theme two is sped up and focuses more on trumpets than clarinets))

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
"I'll take you on one. We can start right now. I could take you to a movie." Aaron suggested. "It'd be a real date too, nothing funny. We'll enjoy ourselves and have as much fun as possible."
"R-really?" She asked as her blush only grew more. Her heart was racing at the thought of a real romantic date

Kisaki said:
Jack looked over to Daniel and yelled" I wish it was that easy to ignore pain". His wound on his back slowly starts to heal.
Arrow watched Jack fight and then sighing when she realized he could heal himself

* So why did I give him a cloth and some ointment if he could just heal himself? *

She grabbed her bag from the floor and looked around the plot of land that Oras and that one guy had fought in...and now jack and the other guy

* Seems like most of the students have left....eh Guess I might as well leave and get some chow.....I never ate lunch!! Ok decided! I am going back to the dorm to get something to eat!*

Oras was back in her human form and was watching the fight with crossed arms

* huh seems rabbit boy is a good fighter....Glad I didn't eat him...*

[ Going to be back in 2-3 hours ]

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
@Nona (Did I miss your post again, Senpah? :| )
((I'm not sure. but because classes started up and lunch officially ended, our interaction was cut short. I stopped all interactions with my characters that were at school because I wasn't sure if who each were interacting with were going to the combat class or not. If Gregory is in combat class then the Interaction can be continued there :3))

Kisaki said:

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy grits his teeth "This is bad." The shield explodes on impact of the beam, knocking Roy backwards before he makes a cushion out of dark magic, pushing himself forward. He makes a circle of dark spheres around Jack, which closes in quickly. While Jack is distracted, Roy charges forward to deliver a slash, but instead slips and crashes to the ground again, sliding across the icy ground to try to swipe Jack's feet out from the ground
[media]

[/media] Theme Two
((Theme one and Theme two uses the same song... except theme two is sped up and focuses more on trumpets than clarinets))

[/QUOTE]
(Your fine no harm done ^-^)

"Remember this is a spar!! Don't kill each other!" She yelled sternly at both of them

Jack is hit by the dark spheres and cuts appear on both of his arms. Jack ignores the pain in his arms and clashes his sword with Roy's.

Theme song 2"ICE'':[media]

[/media]
(plays when things get more serious)

Nona said:
((I'm not sure. but because classes started up and lunch officially ended, our interaction was cut short. I stopped all interactions with my characters that were at school because I wasn't sure if who each were interacting with were going to the combat class or not. If Gregory is in combat class then the Interaction can be continued there :3))
(Greg is not in combat class... He is currently heading towards the Fire classes, since his power is to engulf his hand on fire :( }

Kisaki said:
Jack is hit by the dark spheres and cuts appear on both of his arms. Jack ignores the pain in his arms and clashes his sword with Roy's.
Theme song 2"ICE'':[media]

[/media]
(plays when things get more serious)
Roy knew he had the disadvantage, kinda stuck on the ground, with his sword stuck with a heavier sword. Knowing he had to do something, he desperately shot a few dark spheres at Jack when their swords were interlocked

JJKab said:
(Greg is not in combat class... He is currently heading towards the Fire classes, since his power is to engulf his hand on fire :( }
((Well health class is after that so they can meet up there :3 I promise to keep Ariel open for you when the class ends :D ))

(Alright. :D . I'll keep posting as Greg, though, just to keep him up to date)

Nona said:
((Well health class is after that so they can meet up there :3 I promise to keep Ariel open for you when the class ends :D ))
Gregory was still a bit angered that the lunch time had to be over now. He was a bit lost in thought, as he walked down towards his next class, which was Fire controlling class. He did know how to engulf his hand on fire, and controll it's temperature, yet he wanted to learn how to throw the fireballs and other stuff.

@Anyone basically

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"R-really?" She asked as her blush only grew more. Her heart was racing at the thought of a real romantic date

[/QUOTE]
"I wouldn't lie to you about a date.. I wouldn't lie to any woman about a date." Aaron said with a warm smile. "So, yes. Really. I'll take you to the movies and then we cab probably walk around the park, watch the night sky or something."

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy knew he had the disadvantage, kinda stuck on the ground, with his sword stuck with a heavier sword. Knowing he had to do something, he desperately shot a few dark spheres at Jack when their swords were interlocked

[/QUOTE]
Jack was hit in the side by the dark spheres. He stepped back and flinched. He ran forward and swing his sword.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Your fine no harm done ^-^)
"Remember this is a spar!! Don't kill each other!" She yelled sternly at both of them

[/QUOTE]
Jack ignored her and continued to attack.

Roman said:
"I wouldn't lie to you about a date.. I wouldn't lie to any woman about a date." Aaron said with a warm smile. "So, yes. Really. I'll take you to the movies and then we cab probably walk around the park, watch the night sky or something."
She squealed happily her arms rapping around his neck as she hugged him tightly accidentally pushing him to the ground with her on top of him as she hugged him around the neck tightly

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Roy knew he had the disadvantage, kinda stuck on the ground, with his sword stuck with a heavier sword. Knowing he had to do something, he desperately shot a few dark spheres at Jack when their swords were interlocked

[/QUOTE]
Kisaki said:
Jack was hit in the side by the dark spheres. He stepped back and flinched. He ran forward and swing his sword.
Jack ignored her and continued to attack.
"Hey!!" Thana yelled sternly as she launched at him and in seconds the blade of a scythe was hooked on his sword stopping it. Then thana twisted her scythe making the sword rip from his hands as she spun around ending between jack and Roy. "This spar is over!!" She said coldly to him waiting for a reaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back