• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom peeked down from the stairs and frowned at Haiiro. "Still here? I thought you wanted to prank him."
"...What's the point...he'd see it coming now...and either way I'm still tied up...why try if I'm just going to screw it up like I screw everything up..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...What's the point...he'd see it coming now...and either way I'm still tied up...why try if I'm just going to screw it up like I screw everything up..."
Ansom sighed and waved his hands, causing the ropes to disappear. "Stop saying that...."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru shook her head, "He didn't tell me that part, but it doesn't surprise me he'd have an idea like that." she said.
"Well he got bored after around 1000 years old and had to find something to do, so he's came up with numerous um... methods"

Everest blushed again

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"around 3 million, we could probably make another million or so in a week working freelance for CROSS."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect nodded as he motioned for Ribbon to unwrap her arms from around his neck. "Well, give them a call when we get back. I'm pretty sure they'd be glad to hear your voice." He said mockingly. "Anyways, let's get some new sharp things to play with." He added as he waited for Ribbon.

Roman said:
Perfect nodded as he motioned for Ribbon to unwrap her arms from around his neck. "Well, give them a call when we get back. I'm pretty sure they'd be glad to hear your voice." He said mockingly. "Anyways, let's get some new sharp things to play with." He added as he waited for Ribbon.
Ribbon tilted her head and looked at him cluelessly,

"I thought we were going to go get paintings, not sharp things."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon tilted her head and looked at him cluelessly,
"I thought we were going to go get paintings, not sharp things."

[/QUOTE]
"Unfortunately, I've ran out of cool knives. I want some more." Perfect said, looking at Ribbon. "We'll go get paintings when I can kill people in style." He added as he walked into the store, looking around for the knives.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Well he got bored after around 1000 years old and had to find something to do, so he's came up with numerous um... methods"
Everest blushed again

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked, "I guess that makes sense in a way.... being alive so long i'd get bored too.... n-not like that though." she said.

latest

Isuzu Inara

~ an interested woman ~

Isuzu had slogged through the entrance ceremony, barely paying attention to anything other than the fact that the principal had changed since last year. She heard all this stuff before, its not like anything was new. Well, they were getting some new teachers that she didn't recognize, but she doubted the curriculum or the contents of the lessons were any different. Either way, Isuzu wasn't really having any of it today. She didn't want to be at school today, and felt more like going out to have a drink. That sounded better than attending classes. To make sure she could leave the school grounds without being caught, Isuzu hung around in the girls bathroom for a little while, coming out between the first and second period. She slipped out the doors when the students were all milling around trying to find their next classes. A passing conversation between two girls asking about what classes they had next made her pull out her schedule to check what classes she would be going to if she hadn't been skipping, and the sight made her smirk in amusement. Of course the most boring classes in her schedule, English and Math, were her first two classes. Welp, dodged a bullet there. It's not like they would be particularly hard classes or anything, school actually came pretty easy to Isuzu. It was why she didn't feel bad ditching class. Either way, she soon found herself outside the school gates and walking toward the town, talking to herself as she made her way down the sidewalk.

"Okay. Where to head to now? Ah, I know just the place..."

It wasn't long until Isuzu found herself in the hustle and bustle of the city. Hundreds of people were milling about, minding their own business and going about their own lives. Some were shopping, some eating in restaurants, and some were simply sitting around, enjoying the day and being outside in the lovely weather. The nice day was one reason Isuzu wanted to skip, it was definitely wasted being inside. Though, unlike some, she had a specific goal in mind. Turning down a side street to cut across some buildings, she eventually came to the place that she wanted to be - the one bar in the city she had yet to go into. She had heard about it, always wanting to go in but never having the time to. Well, lucky her that she just so happened to make time for herself all day. Curious and kind of excited, she pushed open the door and beelined for any open seat at the bar.

There was one actually pretty close to the bartender, a man with looks that actually raised her eyebrow. Good sign #1: an attractive bartender. Isuzu grinned, already knowing she'd enjoy the place. A glance around the place revealed a few more things about it that she liked. A stage meant there was the possibility of bands playing, though it looked like the most current act had just finished. A sign above the bar showed what looked to be some kind of betting system, though she wasn't sure what kind. Either way, bars with music, gambling, and attractive employees were good ones in her book. Looking at the bartender, Isuzu smiled and spoke, giving him her order.

"Double shot of whiskey, please~ and why don't you make that two?"

no slide no slide

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked, "I guess that makes sense in a way.... being alive so long i'd get bored too.... n-not like that though." she said.
"Well he's also obsessed with cooking, and vehicles to if that's any consolation."

Everest smiled and downed another shot

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Well he's also obsessed with cooking, and vehicles to if that's any consolation."
Everest smiled and downed another shot

[/QUOTE]
"Cooking huh? that's a surprise, I wouldn't take him for much of a cooker" Hakuru said.

Roman said:
"Unfortunately, I've ran out of cool knives. I want some more." Perfect said, looking at Ribbon. "We'll go get paintings when I can kill people in style." He added as he walked into the store, looking around for the knives.
"I still have some of them!"

Ribbon smiled before her ribbons flicked out and sent two of the knives he had thrown at her earlier fly

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"I still have some of them!"
Ribbon smiled before her ribbons flicked out and sent two of the knives he had thrown at her earlier fly

[/QUOTE]
Perfect had his back turned when Ribbon said she had some of his knives. When they were sent flying his way, he unintentionally dodged them by crouching down to look at something. "You say something?" He asked curiously. "Or am I hearing stuff?" He added. "Maybe both..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Sorry...for screwing up once again...like I always do..." Haiiro says, seeming just plain sad.
Ansom sighed. "Why do you say that?" He shook his head. "You're not a screw up baby."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"I am a screw up, and you know it... I can't do a single thing right..."
"I said stop it!" Ansom growled before letting out a tired sigh. "Just stop it. You're not a screw up. You're perfect. You're amazing. I love you how you are."

NeoClassical said:
"I said stop it!" Ansom growled before letting out a tired sigh. "Just stop it. You're not a screw up. You're perfect. You're amazing. I love you how you are."
"...Why do you keep thinking I'm something I'm not?..."

Ansom frowned. "Look, Haiiro. I can't stand it when you talk about yourself like that." He shook his head. "You can mope like that all you want but do it inside your own head. The last thing I want is our daughter to start thinking things the way you do."

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya giggled somewhat sheepishly as she followed him out of the building "I-I don't always sleep in that late!" She said still sounding a little embarrassed "I guess I've been tired lately, maybe I need to set an alarm" she said as stepped outside looking around for a little.

Extra Info

Outside

Walking with Cecil

Mood:

Slightly embarrassed/Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

8db0e976957001c1c8a11b947ce13711_480.jpg

Cecil laughed lightly, soon nodding in agreement to her words. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. Make it a loud one so I can wake up with you." He said, laughing a little more. "We'd have to buy one though... Unless we have one somewhere or something." Cecil told Maya as they walked. His eyes lit up as, signifying he had just remembered something. "Hey Maya? When we get to the park, there's something really important I have to tell you... Nothing bad. Nothing bad at all." He added for reassurance.

More Info

Outside

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Maya

Objective:

Enjoy the day

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back