• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Look, Haiiro. I can't stand it when you talk about yourself like that." He shook his head. "You can mope like that all you want but do it inside your own head. The last thing I want is our daughter to start thinking things the way you do."
"...Sorry..."

Returning for another day of school, Dei-Loki would huff. His parents seemed to enjoy the fact of him desiring to go this time, as they'd been under the impression he'd made a friend. Maybe he'll make more? This, though, was highly unlikely. His gaze on the sky, he made his way to the entrance.

He was in a bit of pain this day, as he'd gotten into a bit of a scrape on his way over. But, he bared no visible physical injuries, it was just his chest that hurt. It throbbed. And, with his chest feeling this way, his aura was noticeably dark.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled lightly, soon the chuckle became a smile as he nodded in agreement to Yuki's words. "Okay. I'll get the nachos ready. What all do you want on yours?" He asked.
Yuki smiled back at him, "I think I'm good with cheese and some jalapeños..." she said getting up and walking back over to him. She smirked a bit, "As long as you come along with the nachos...I'll be good." she said quietly.

Lumina said:
latest

Isuzu Inara

~ an interested woman ~

Isuzu had slogged through the entrance ceremony, barely paying attention to anything other than the fact that the principal had changed since last year. She heard all this stuff before, its not like anything was new. Well, they were getting some new teachers that she didn't recognize, but she doubted the curriculum or the contents of the lessons were any different. Either way, Isuzu wasn't really having any of it today. She didn't want to be at school today, and felt more like going out to have a drink. That sounded better than attending classes. To make sure she could leave the school grounds without being caught, Isuzu hung around in the girls bathroom for a little while, coming out between the first and second period. She slipped out the doors when the students were all milling around trying to find their next classes. A passing conversation between two girls asking about what classes they had next made her pull out her schedule to check what classes she would be going to if she hadn't been skipping, and the sight made her smirk in amusement. Of course the most boring classes in her schedule, English and Math, were her first two classes. Welp, dodged a bullet there. It's not like they would be particularly hard classes or anything, school actually came pretty easy to Isuzu. It was why she didn't feel bad ditching class. Either way, she soon found herself outside the school gates and walking toward the town, talking to herself as she made her way down the sidewalk.

"Okay. Where to head to now? Ah, I know just the place..."

It wasn't long until Isuzu found herself in the hustle and bustle of the city. Hundreds of people were milling about, minding their own business and going about their own lives. Some were shopping, some eating in restaurants, and some were simply sitting around, enjoying the day and being outside in the lovely weather. The nice day was one reason Isuzu wanted to skip, it was definitely wasted being inside. Though, unlike some, she had a specific goal in mind. Turning down a side street to cut across some buildings, she eventually came to the place that she wanted to be - the one bar in the city she had yet to go into. She had heard about it, always wanting to go in but never having the time to. Well, lucky her that she just so happened to make time for herself all day. Curious and kind of excited, she pushed open the door and beelined for any open seat at the bar.

There was one actually pretty close to the bartender, a man with looks that actually raised her eyebrow. Good sign #1: an attractive bartender. Isuzu grinned, already knowing she'd enjoy the place. A glance around the place revealed a few more things about it that she liked. A stage meant there was the possibility of bands playing, though it looked like the most current act had just finished. A sign above the bar showed what looked to be some kind of betting system, though she wasn't sure what kind. Either way, bars with music, gambling, and attractive employees were good ones in her book. Looking at the bartender, Isuzu smiled and spoke, giving him her order.

"Double shot of whiskey, please~ and why don't you make that two?"

no slide no slide no slide
Moments before Isuzu entered the building Fenris had been talking to a regular named James when he saw her,

"Sorry James, hot girl alert, give up your seat."

"Awww boooo."

Fenris glared at James slightly,

"James, what's the number one rule of bartending?"

The man named James sighed and stood, turning to leave,

"Serve the hot chicks first. I know Ferris, I know. Well have fun at least."

Ferris laughed and turned away,

"I always do."

Waiting for the girl to sit down, Fenris turned away and pretended to look busy until he heard her order. Placing the shots in front of her Fenris leaned in and smiled,

"So whose the lucky double? I need to know whose buying."

LunaCrosby said:
"Cooking huh? that's a surprise, I wouldn't take him for much of a cooker" Hakuru said.
Everest smiled and nodded,

"I know right? But believe it or not, he owns 27, five star restaurants around the world and is one of the worlds greatest chefs. Of course the being over 2000 years old thing keeps him out of the limelight."

Then seeing Isuzu sit down at the bar Everest smirked slightly,

"Well it looks like Fenris may have found a new playmate either way."

Roman said:
Perfect had his back turned when Ribbon said she had some of his knives. When they were sent flying his way, he unintentionally dodged them by crouching down to look at something. "You say something?" He asked curiously. "Or am I hearing stuff?" He added. "Maybe both..."
Ribbon smiled and tilted her head cutely,

"Well I was going to say something, but I juuuuust..."

Ribbon watched as the knives skittered down a storm drain and out of sight.

"...lost it~!"

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Alejandro Ishida

~ A Young Prodigy

3116189523_1_23_FGKkUmag.gif

Alejandro sighed as he held on to the pieces of the gun. He didn't do it just to spite her, he didn't want her to get in trouble, she was his partner. Even of he didn't like her, he'd have to work with her. When the gun was on the desk in front of him after Astrid tried telling on him, he froze the gun solid and smashed it. Mr. White looked at Astrid and Alejandro, sighing lightly. "You two... I'm gonna give you a different homework assignment. You'll have to prove to me you can work together. I know you can, but I want to see it." He told then. "Come to me after class."

Alejandro looked at Astrid, his face blank. He didn't know why she did that, but now he was going to be put to the test. "This is what happens when you do things like that. Is it a problem that I don't want you in trouble, nor do I want myself in trouble?" He asked as the bell rang. "Answer that later... Let's just see what our bew assignment is." He said as he grabbed his bag and put his notebook in it, zipping it up when he finished. Mr. White watched the two closely, and one thing he thought was potential. They had the potential, but they were lacking the push. The blue haired kid had gotten like 4 detentions and the red head girl was just... Her file didn't give much... She was bad enough in his opinion. He smiled and sat at his desk, taking a spoon as he began eating his lunch. "Hurry. We don't have all day."

large.gif

More Info

Weapons Class

Mood:
Calm

Eating lunch

Objective:
Give Alejandro and Astrid their assignment

Interacting with: Astrid, Mr. White

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Roman Ishida

~ The Man of Many Scars

tumblr_lnwpybciha1qkgix8o1_500_large_by_naruto_the_ninetails-d654gmj.gif

As much as he wanted to vomit himself after seeing Kaori do so, he was able to hold it down. In his mind, he felt that if he were to stay calm, it'd help her stay calm also. He was confused as to why she was throwing up at first, and he believed it was the barbeque sauce, but he remembered she was pregnant. When she asked if he could help her, he gave her a thumbs up.

Roman made his way over to Kaori from around the island in the middle of the kitchen. He pucked her up in a bridal fashion as he turned to the exit of the kitchen that led to the living room. Roman carried her pass the couch and to the bedroom and laid her there. "I'll put you here instead. If you have to vomit anymore, the bathroom isn't too far, plus it's more comfortable than a couch, especially for someone in your situation." He said, gently rubbing her stomach.

More Info

His apartment

Mood:
Relaxed

Helping Kaori

Objective:
Help Kaori

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Heart of Steel

a9aa91a070bd8951c7e7ca2fa9261cbc20417cf9_hq.gif

Hyou looked at the doctor, listening as he and Skylar spoke. They didn't seem to be talking about anything that would have concerned him so he didn't pay much attention. He smiled a little when the doctor said she would be going into therapy, but his hands soon balled up into fist as he was called a monster. He knew it wasn't said purposely since the doctor didn't know, but he was sitting right here. His face oddly tinted a light pink and he looked at his fist and seen Skylar's hand. "Sky?"

He blinked and snapped back to reality, the doctor and Skylr's conversation coming to an end as a question was directed his way. "Huh? Y-Yeah... I'd help Shrimp with her therapy. As long as I can help her heal, I guess I'll do anything." He said, pytting a hand up to his head, looking away from Skylar and the doctor.

More Info

Hospital

Mood:

Calm

Talking with Skylar and the doctor

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Skylar aand Doctor Hayes

Tags: @Lumina

((I'm sick so sorry if the replies are short :( ))

YDaIf7t.png

73833.jpg

Suffice to say that Astrid was disappointed when he smashed the gun to pieces and Mr. White didn't get to see it. Damn. She wanted him to get in trouble for it. That's what he gets for touching her weapons. She just looked sideways at him the entire time that Mr. White told them to come to his office, giving him the same blank stare that he would give her. When class was dissmissed, she sat there for a moment before getting up, her expression not changing as she stopped to look at him one last time.
"Nobody touches my weapons." was all she said before she got up, slinging her gun over her shoulder began heading to their teacher's office to receive their "special assignment" or whatever the hell it was.

At the moment, Astrid was less than interested in what is was. She was still miffed at the fact that he took her gun away from her and didn't get in trouble for it. Really, part of her was just considering just ditching and heading to lunch, which was coming up soon, but Alejandro seemed to follow right behind him, so that wasn't an option. Her frown remained on her face as Taylor ate his lunch, wanting to roll her eyes but stopping herself.
"So what's the assignment?" she asked bluntly and slightly rudely, not caring about her tone of voice at the moment. She was in too bad of a mood and kind of too hungry to care if she got yet another detention.

no slide
no slide

CIr0jvM.png

3ugQMD2ubAg.jpg

Kaori looked weakly over at the couch, guessing she'd feel much better if she were sitting down. Plus, the couch seemed like a great place to sit, that way it was close to the kitchen so she could come back and make food when her stomach had settled. This meant she was looking away when Roman picked her up, and she let out a squeal of surprise as she felt her whole body be lifted in the air.
"R-Roman?! What a-are you..." It took her a moment to realize that she was being carried bridal style, and she looked up at Roman with a confused and slightly blushing face. This was... a little bit closer than she expected to be to him in this moment. Despite the surprise, Kaori found it actually quite... nice, and warm, and found herself leaning her head on his chest as he carried her not to the couch, but to his bedroom.

The way Roman set her down was a lot more gentle than she expected, and Kaori looked back up at him with a soft smile of gratitude. She appreciated his help, even if she did think he was going a bit far with it.
"You didn't need to do this... but thank you. I'm sure I'll start feeling better soon." It was then that it dawned on her that she was laying in his bed. It was a comfy bed, but it didn't change the fact that it was his bed. She had never been in another man's bed before. Sure, a man had been in hers (she didn't want to think about that right now), but not the other way around, especially not... thoughts came back to her mind that she had to immediately swat away, reminding herself for the second time that he was married. She really needed to stop thinking like this. Those feelings for him only existed when she was a kid. They couldn't be around now... right? Despite these thoughts, her smile remained as she felt his hands on her stomach, noting how soft and warm it was. Without meaning to, her hand had gripped his sleeve, a subconscious reaction to his comforting touch. Her smile remained as she tried to drown the thoughts that kept sneaking into her head. "I'll try and make some food later on tonight when I'm feeling better."

no slide
no slide

EqjLVnf.png

tumblr_m622wym64f1qg582mo1_500_zpsh8yu79sf.gif

Skylar knew that Hyouinmaru would probably get angry, and she didn't want him to do anything rash that he'd regret, so she had grabbed his hand for that reason and that reason alone. Though, as he and the doctor conversed, she didn't think to let go, simply holding his hand as they talked. It made her kind of embarrassed to be holding a boy's hand, especially Hyou's, but she felt was necessary at the moment.
"Ah, glad to hear it!" Dr. Hayes continued, smiling at Hyou before looking back at Skylar. "Since he's here, we can have him bring you down to the therapy room, room 301B on the third floor. The therapists will take good care of you." He squeezed her shoulder gently before moving to leave the room, stopping at the door to smile at the both of them before walking away down the hallway. Despite her hold on Hyou's hand, Skylar smiled after him, happy that she had such a nice doctor helping take care of her.

After a moment, Skylar turned back to Hyou, petting Panther with her free hand. "
S-so, I guess we should probably get going? I'm not sure I can walk yet, but there's a wheelchair in the corner of the room..." Her grip tightened on Hyou's hand for a moment thinking about having to be carted around in a wheelchair for a while. She wished she could walk badly but all of her still healing bones were saying otherwise. It was obvious she was still nervous about the therapy, but she was glad that Hyou was willing to help her through it. Really, his acceptance of the offer to help had surprised her , but his answer about wanting to help made her happy. It made her happy also because it meant she was right about forgiving him. Really, she was just glad he was even willing to be by her side even after what he did.

no slide
no slide

Silvercat said:
Sylvia hopped into the seat and smiled
"This is exciting!"
Arrow Laughed and then told the taxi driver the address to the school (( Time skip to them at the pool? ))

Oras Opened the doors to the school library and gasped at the sight in front of her, It was huge! and full of so many different types of books that she almost cried " Oh sweet mother earth!" she said as she immediately went to the mythical animals sections with information on all types of pets you could get, Unicorns, Demon dogs etc. Picking up a book about Night Mares she sat down in a cozy bean bag chair located next to a window showing a large lake , She then became lost in the folk lore and facts about the mythical horse

C9vmSsv.png

chitoge_gif_by_sayukicchan-d76ooov.gif

It was quite day for Lumina so far. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually attended classes, as last year was kind of a blurry mess with the school getting destroyed and shut down and all that jazz, and with all the other things that she had done and seen and gone through. It was kind of nice to return to normalcy, though she couldn't help but wonder how long it would actually last for. Knowing her luck, and the luck of the school and certain students and faculty of it, she was really quite unsure of what the future of FHS would hold. Personally, she didn't mind school and actually quite enjoyed learning, so the fact that she could have a semblance of a normal life and go to classes like normal people was really nice in her opinion.

It was the first time since she started attending classes that she actually went to class with her wings out in the open. The two years that she had attended before this she was a lot more shy than she was now (though quite a bit of shyness still remains), so she had always hidden her wings out of fear and caution. She was always worried about what people would think of them, fearing negative criticism. And if she revealed she was a phoenix, she was scared to find out that she was the only one, as she hadn't known any others of her species prior to enrollment. For these reasons and a few more, Lumina hid away the part of herself that defined who she really was. But this year, this year was different. Though still somewhat meek, Lumina felt more sure of herself, finally feeling okay to show the world who and what she really was. She was nervous about it, but by lunch she found that it was actually a good decision. Students that she had shared classes with in the past who hadn't seen her wings before came up to her and commented on how beautiful they were, expressing how she wished she would have shown them sooner. Perhaps she should have, but she wasn't ready to at the time. But after meeting Kenji and Asuka and Akira and Autumn and everyone else, she finally was.

The first few classes seemed to fly by. First it was Magic History, then it was English, and then it was a class for those who could fly. She was diligent in taking notes and paying attention, though actually raising her hand to participate and answer questions was a different story. She knew the answers to all the questions the teachers asked, but not once did she raise her hand to answer them, feeling too shy to do so. Thankfully the teachers didn't catch on and never called on her, so she didn't have to deal with fumbling over her words like she always did. Despite this, she still enjoyed learning what was being taught, and was proud of herself in her flight class that she was actually able to participate for once. Every flight class she had been enrolled in prior to this year, Lumina had to awkwardly explain to the teacher that she didn't know how to actually fly, despite being a being with natural-born wings for the purpose of flying. It was a relief that finally this year she could say she actually would be able to participate, and she finally learned how to fly.

Once her flight class was over, it meant that lunch was about to start, and having flown for the first time in quite a while had actually given her quite the appetite. Her stomach was growling at her as she collected her things into her bag and followed the crowds of students to the cafeteria, noting just how many people were actually in the giant room at the same time. Immediately she began to feel more anxious and unsure, not really liking being amidst so many different people of all species and sizes. Maybe it would be better to eat lunch outside... were they even allowed to eat lunch outside? It had been so long since she ate food in the cafeteria that she wasn't actually sure. Sighing and trying not to make a big deal out of her insecurities, getting into line to grab whatever food looked the tastiest. One good thing about FHS was that the food was always excellent. You never needed to worry about not having something to eat you wouldn't like or having gross food. If there was going to be one good thing about having lunch in a crowd and getting stressed out about it, it was that she was at least going to enjoy her food.

Little did Lumina know that the one thing that could possibly calm her down at a time like this was actually sitting eating his food in the same room as her. Kenji was already having lunch and eating it by the time that she got to the cafeteria, and there were so many people that she didn't really notice him. Or maybe she was just so focused on getting food that she just passed him by without realizing it. It probably could have been both. Either way, Lumina sat down at a few tables in front of Kenji, her back facing him as she sat down and tried to eat her food in as calm a manner as possible. There was noodles and salad on her plate, as well as a bag of chips and a bottle of water to accompany it. The whole incident with dying and coming back had kind of gotten rid of her eating disorder, though for a small moment looking at the food did make her want to just throw it away and not eat at all, but she contributed the feeling to just being nervous from being around so many people. As she ate Lumina couldn't help but wonder what her pair was up to, as she hadn't seen him since school had started. Honestly she wasn't even sure if he was actually going to school this semester at all. It wouldn't surprise her if he wasn't, considering his older brother was the principal. Well, if that was the case, then hopefully she'd at least be able to see him after the school day was over or something. Lumina looked off to the side, spacing out and holding her bottle of water in her hand as she became lost in thought about school, all the people, and Kenji.

no slide
no slide

Mayyflower said:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke relaxed a bit and smiled, "Would you like to go on a date with me? Like a real date?.." He asks

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Relaxed and happy

Objective:

Go on a date with Kairassi

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"A date?" She blinked a few times before a smile crossed her face "Yeah, Of course! I'd love that!" She said grinning happily before realising how excited she looked, she cleared her throat and her grin turned to that of a sheepish smile. "W-Where do you have in mind to go?" She asked soon after.

Extra Info

Park

Sitting with Luke

Mood:

Happy/excited/embarrassed

Objective:

Go on a date

Interacting with
:

Luke Shun

Tags:

LunaCrosby said:
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................................................................................................Asako

...................................................................................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako felt something hit her, which caused her to open her eye's, Hey... she knew that voice, and the voice seemed to know her as well. Asako lifted her head, blinking when she saw him, she looked at him a bit closer. "Kenai?" she said and sat up, "You're a life saver I was so lonely!" she whined, now that he was here, she was probably going to drag him around to place's.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with: Kenai

Tags:

[/border]

~*Kenai Yelil*~

Anime-image-anime-36641763-500-500.gif

Kenai smiled, he was right. After all, who else would be laying in the grass like that. "Yeah, I guess your whining is like a bat signal" he joked, ruffling her hair a little before sitting down next to her, a slight chuckle escaping his lips. "Where are all your other friends?" He asked curiously as he looked over to her.

Extra Info

Park

Sitting next to Asako

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

JJKab said:
@Nona
@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Ariel? How long is your doc going to take?" Gregory exclaimed, wrapping his arm around her waist, looking at her.

"I'm slightly nervous he won't come"
((Akira said that characters should be at lunch now, not classes just yet so I guess you can say they are going to get lunch and have an interaction now? And then we'll get the class interaction later? :3))

((@Jofune Tsurabisu do you want yo do our lunch post for Rini and Misafune or should I?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki smiled back at him, "I think I'm good with cheese and some jalapeños..." she said getting up and walking back over to him. She smirked a bit, "As long as you come along with the nachos...I'll be good." she said quietly.
"I'll be right behind them." Alex said jokingly, as he went back towards the refrigerator again, opening it and getting something for them to drink out and then getting the jalapenos, and cheese. He decided to make one large bowl since he wanted the same thing. He warmed up the cheese for a reasonable amount of time before putting the jalapenos on top, taking their water bottles he grabbed out of the fridge and setting them on the table in the room. "The cheese is really hot so I left them in the kitchen to cool off a bit."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ribbon smiled and tilted her head cutely,
"Well I was going to say something, but I juuuuust..."

Ribbon watched as the knives skittered down a storm drain and out of sight.

"...lost it~!"

[/QUOTE]
Perfect nodded and turned away from Ribbon, "Oh well... Guess I should have paid more attention." He said quietly as he looked at some knives. He sighed lightly as he stood up and walked towards a display case that held various kinds of pocket knifes. "Hmm... This is some pretty interesting stuff they have here... I just can't seem to make a decision." Perfect grabbed some knives off a nearby shelf and walked towards the cashier, who was at the register, motioning for Ribbon to come along.

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

8db0e976957001c1c8a11b947ce13711_480.jpg

Cecil laughed lightly, soon nodding in agreement to her words. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. Make it a loud one so I can wake up with you." He said, laughing a little more. "We'd have to buy one though... Unless we have one somewhere or something." Cecil told Maya as they walked. His eyes lit up as, signifying he had just remembered something. "Hey Maya? When we get to the park, there's something really important I have to tell you... Nothing bad. Nothing bad at all." He added for reassurance.

More Info

Outside

Mood:

Happy

Walking with Maya

Objective:

Enjoy the day

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags: @Nona

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya nodded in agreement "Yeah, we might have to. I mean I think I might have one laying around mixed with some of my stuff but I'm not sure, I might have thrown it out..." She said before he mentioned that he had to tell her something. Her head perked up as she looked at him. "Oh? Alright~" she smiled softly. But she wished that he didn't mention it until they were pretty much in the park, because now she was curious and impatient to know.

Extra Info

Outside

walking with Cecil

Mood:

Happy/curious

Objective:

Have a good day

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

Nona said:
((Akira said that characters should be at lunch now, not classes just yet so I guess you can say they are going to get lunch and have an interaction now? And then we'll get the class interaction later? :3))
((@Jofune Tsurabisu do you want yo do our lunch post for Rini and Misafune or should I?))
(Aight)

Gregory was quietly eating his sandvich he prepared for himself, as he waited for Ariel to bring her dish to him. She told him she'd sit down by him at the cafeteria.

JJKab said:
(Aight)
Gregory was quietly eating his sandvich he prepared for himself, as he waited for Ariel to bring her dish to him. She told him she'd sit down by him at the cafeteria.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Sighing softly as she waited in line the cafeteria to get her food she looked at her choices, man this was a long lunch line. She would have brought a packed lunch but she had forgotten to make it or ask her mother to, so she was stuck waiting in line. After a while she finally got her turn. Getting her food and lifting her tray she looked around for Gregory. She eventually spotted him and made her way over. Booping his nose before sitting down at the table and smiling softly.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Sitting at table

Mood:

Content

Objective:

Eat lunch

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Sighing softly as she waited in line the cafeteria to get her food she looked at her choices, man this was a long lunch line. She would have brought a packed lunch but she had forgotten to make it or ask her mother to, so she was stuck waiting in line. After a while she finally got her turn. Getting her food and lifting her tray she looked around for Gregory. She eventually spotted him and made her way over. Booping his nose before sitting down at the table and smiling softly.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Sitting
at table

Mood:

Content

Objective:

Eat lunch

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

Gregory lightly shrieked, as his nose was booped.

"Hey. You disturbed my eating session" He exclaimed, laughing gently.

"Finally... I was thinking that line would eat you and I'd not get to see you untill I either die or become so old you'd not recognise me" He joked, putting the sandvich on the table

Nona said:
((I'm sorry I didn't see this ;- ;) )

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Moriko giggled softly "Sounds like a pretty great day so far" she said as she looked back down at him her eyes almost lighting up at the mention of going to the garden. She hasn't been there in quite a while "Yeah, I'd love that" she chimed.

Extra Info

School courtyard

Talking with Madoka

Mood:

Excited

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Madoka

Tags:

Madoka purred happily as she agreed, and slipped his arms around Moriko's back, planting a small kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, Meowriko!~ I can't wait!"

Lumina said:
((I'm sick so sorry if the replies are short :( ))

YDaIf7t.png

73833.jpg

Suffice to say that Astrid was disappointed when he smashed the gun to pieces and Mr. White didn't get to see it. Damn. She wanted him to get in trouble for it. That's what he gets for touching her weapons. She just looked sideways at him the entire time that Mr. White told them to come to his office, giving him the same blank stare that he would give her. When class was dissmissed, she sat there for a moment before getting up, her expression not changing as she stopped to look at him one last time. "Nobody touches my weapons." was all she said before she got up, slinging her gun over her shoulder began heading to their teacher's office to receive their "special assignment" or whatever the hell it was.

At the moment, Astrid was less than interested in what is was. She was still miffed at the fact that he took her gun away from her and didn't get in trouble for it. Really, part of her was just considering just ditching and heading to lunch, which was coming up soon, but Alejandro seemed to follow right behind him, so that wasn't an option. Her frown remained on her face as Taylor ate his lunch, wanting to roll her eyes but stopping herself.
"So what's the assignment?" she asked bluntly and slightly rudely, not caring about her tone of voice at the moment. She was in too bad of a mood and kind of too hungry to care if she got yet another detention.

no slide
no slide no slide

CIr0jvM.png

3ugQMD2ubAg.jpg

Kaori looked weakly over at the couch, guessing she'd feel much better if she were sitting down. Plus, the couch seemed like a great place to sit, that way it was close to the kitchen so she could come back and make food when her stomach had settled. This meant she was looking away when Roman picked her up, and she let out a squeal of surprise as she felt her whole body be lifted in the air. "R-Roman?! What a-are you..." It took her a moment to realize that she was being carried bridal style, and she looked up at Roman with a confused and slightly blushing face. This was... a little bit closer than she expected to be to him in this moment. Despite the surprise, Kaori found it actually quite... nice, and warm, and found herself leaning her head on his chest as he carried her not to the couch, but to his bedroom.

The way Roman set her down was a lot more gentle than she expected, and Kaori looked back up at him with a soft smile of gratitude. She appreciated his help, even if she did think he was going a bit far with it.
"You didn't need to do this... but thank you. I'm sure I'll start feeling better soon." It was then that it dawned on her that she was laying in his bed. It was a comfy bed, but it didn't change the fact that it was his bed. She had never been in another man's bed before. Sure, a man had been in hers (she didn't want to think about that right now), but not the other way around, especially not... thoughts came back to her mind that she had to immediately swat away, reminding herself for the second time that he was married. She really needed to stop thinking like this. Those feelings for him only existed when she was a kid. They couldn't be around now... right? Despite these thoughts, her smile remained as she felt his hands on her stomach, noting how soft and warm it was. Without meaning to, her hand had gripped his sleeve, a subconscious reaction to his comforting touch. Her smile remained as she tried to drown the thoughts that kept sneaking into her head. "I'll try and make some food later on tonight when I'm feeling better."

no slide
no slide no slide

EqjLVnf.png

tumblr_m622wym64f1qg582mo1_500_zpsh8yu79sf.gif

Skylar knew that Hyouinmaru would probably get angry, and she didn't want him to do anything rash that he'd regret, so she had grabbed his hand for that reason and that reason alone. Though, as he and the doctor conversed, she didn't think to let go, simply holding his hand as they talked. It made her kind of embarrassed to be holding a boy's hand, especially Hyou's, but she felt was necessary at the moment. "Ah, glad to hear it!" Dr. Hayes continued, smiling at Hyou before looking back at Skylar. "Since he's here, we can have him bring you down to the therapy room, room 301B on the third floor. The therapists will take good care of you." He squeezed her shoulder gently before moving to leave the room, stopping at the door to smile at the both of them before walking away down the hallway. Despite her hold on Hyou's hand, Skylar smiled after him, happy that she had such a nice doctor helping take care of her.

After a moment, Skylar turned back to Hyou, petting Panther with her free hand. "
S-so, I guess we should probably get going? I'm not sure I can walk yet, but there's a wheelchair in the corner of the room..." Her grip tightened on Hyou's hand for a moment thinking about having to be carted around in a wheelchair for a while. She wished she could walk badly but all of her still healing bones were saying otherwise. It was obvious she was still nervous about the therapy, but she was glad that Hyou was willing to help her through it. Really, his acceptance of the offer to help had surprised her , but his answer about wanting to help made her happy. It made her happy also because it meant she was right about forgiving him. Really, she was just glad he was even willing to be by her side even after what he did.

no slide
no slide no slide
(((( Oh no! Don't worry. It's fine, and I hope you get better soon. ))))

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

maxresdefault.jpg

Alejandro didn't feel like getting in trouble again, in fact he thought the idea was pretty ignorant of Astrid. Trying to plant weapons on him and make Mr. White give him ANOTHER detention. Alejandro knew he had to do something and breaking the gun was the first thing that popped in his mind. He looked at Astrid, seeing the obvious annoyance by his actions showing on her face. Being the mature young man he is, he decided to apologize. "I'm humbly sorry for doing that, but I do believe you're the one in the wrong on this one." He said, before she told him that no one touches her weapons. As they went to Mr. White's office, he spoke once more, "How about we sit together for lunch? It'd be a good way for us to put our differences aside and work together better." He asked as they entered the office. "Just tell me after this."

Alejandro stepped into the office behind Astrid, closing the door once he stepped inside. Mr. White was sitting at his desk, still eating his lunch. He looked as if he were enjoying it.
"I know I didn't make a mistake putting you together." Mr. White said after he swallowed his food. He looked at them and sighed, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Everyone in my class is sitting next to their opposites... But you two are exact opposites. 100%." He told them. "Fire. Ice." Mr. White added. "But this is what'll make you better. I need you two to spend one day with one another, then I want to see the results of that day. if nothing changes, I'll give you both new partners. Sound good?" Alejandro smiled when he heard what he was told. He has a chance to move away from her, and he eagerly took the offer up. "We may be opposites, but we probably won't be able to agree on anything."

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Get his assignment and go to lunch

Interacting with: Astrid, Mr. White/Taylor

Tags: @Lumina

OOC: I changed my color scheme to make it easier to read, that way it's easier so you don't have to change anything.

Roman Ishida

~ Man of Many Scars

kakashiiiiiii.gif

Roman didn't have to carry, Kaori, he knew that well as she did. For some reason his body acted on its own in his opinion, but he wasn't against it. Having Kaori so close made him get a fuzzy warm feeling he had gotten when close to people like his wife Mal. He knew what that feeling meant, and he quickly found himself angry at no one but himself. He didn't say it when they were kids, so he wouldn't say it as adults either... It would be the best choice for the both of them. As they neared his room, he began to feel a little warm, and he could tell it was from Kaori, seeing how cute she looked when she rested her head against his chest.

When they made it to the room, Roman gently sat Kaori on the bed and she told him that she'd go cook when she was done resting up a bit. Roman didn't want her to move from this spot, so he shook his head and raised his free hand, the one Kaori wasn't gripping the sleeve of. Words began to come out of his mouth, and he didn't think carefully about his choice of words either, "I love you too much to make you do anything after getting sick and being pregnant to do much. I'll ju-" Roman stopped mid sentence as he had just realized what he said. "Love". Such an idiot he was. He just told himself he wouldn't say it. "Kaori... Who am I kiddin'?" He asked.

More Info

Mood: Embarrassed

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Kaori

Tags:

Hyouinmaru Ishida

~ Ice Dragon with A Heart of Steel

31a205733a8a12d7e6e8988e8fcf783fc2e245e484989f247197e9f37a908964.gif

Hyouinmaru stood up as the doctor began to finish speaking. He had said he'd help, so that's what he was going to do. He planned to do as much as he could, hoping she'd forgive him. It might sound like a lot but it's needed... In his opinion. As Hayes left out of the room, Hyou looked at his hand. The one Skylar was touching in specific. He smiled a little and took his other hand, gently patting her on the head with it. "So.. I promised to help. I'll do just that." He told her.

Hyou nodded in agreement to her words about leaving to go to the therapy. "Yeah, we should go now. I'm guessing the session is starting soon and you don't want to be late on the first day." He said, Panther gave a small nod to add his input in. Skylar then mentioned a wheelchair, which Hyou went to go get, taking it back to Skylar's bed. He scratched his head a bit, wondering how he could pick her up with out hurting her. "H-How are we going to do this?"

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Help Skylar

Interacting with: Skylar, Dr. Hayes

Tags:

JJKab said:
Gregory lightly shrieked, as his nose was booped.
"Hey. You disturbed my eating session" He exclaimed, laughing gently.

"Finally... I was thinking that line would eat you and I'd not get to see you untill I either die or become so old you'd not recognise me" He joked, putting the sandvich on the table

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled as he shrieked "Sorry ~" she said before nodding in response to being away so long "I thought that too, seriously I think I could feel myself aging standing in that line" she said laughing softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ears. "This curry better be worth the wait" she joked.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Sitting with Gregory

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

-----------------------

~*Elliot and Elaena Rillas*~

Elliot hummed in thought at the question.

"I think its great!" Elaena chimed ahead of him "Everyone here is so friendly!" She said before resting her head on the table. Causing Elliot to poke her in the side lightly.

"C'mon, at least stay awake to eat your lunch, Elaena" he said with a gentle sigh. With a gentle shrug of his shoulders he looked in Moonstone's and Junchi's direction "I guess its alright. Much better than our old school and the foods pretty good." He added at the end.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Having lunch

Mood:

Trying to be friendly/
Happy

Objective:

Make friends/
stay awake

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Madoka purred happily as she agreed, and slipped his arms around Moriko's back, planting a small kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, Meowriko!~ I can't wait!"

[/QUOTE]

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Moriko smiled softly as the flowers in her hair flickered in colour in response to his actions "I can't wait either, I haven't been there in ages!" She chimed happily before tilting her head after "Though...What're you thanking me for?" She asked with a curious expression. She thought over what she had said and done but couldn't really pick anything out that would warrant a thank you.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled as he shrieked "Sorry ~" she said before nodding in response to being away so long "I thought that too, seriously I think I could feel myself aging standing in that line" she said laughing softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ears. "This curry better be worth the wait" she joked.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Sitting with Gregory

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

-----------------------

~*Elliot and Elaena Rillas*~

Elliot hummed in thought at the question.

"I think its great!" Elaena chimed ahead of him "Everyone here is so friendly!" She said before resting her head on the table. Causing Elliot to poke her in the side lightly.

"C'mon, at least stay awake to eat your lunch, Elaena" he said with a gentle sigh. With a gentle shrug of his shoulders he looked in Moonstone's and Junchi's direction "I guess its alright. Much better than our old school and the foods pretty good." He added at the end.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Having lunch

Mood:

Trying to be friendly/
Happy

Objective:

Make friends/
stay awake

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

Gregory laughed gently, as he kept on eating his sandvich

"I hope so too, sweatpie" He exclaimed in a soft tone.

Nona said:
(((@Nona I can start it if you like. I do not mind.)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back