• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro just lied there, silently staring at the wall. "...Why can't I do anything right?...I'm just a worthless failure..."
Ansom sighed as he walked towards the door of the room. "Stop." Is all he said before he walked out.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed as he walked towards the door of the room. "Stop." Is all he said before he walked out.
"...I can't do anything right...I should just give up..." Haiiro mutters to herself.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I can't do anything right...I should just give up..." Haiiro mutters to herself.
"I can still here you." Ansom said as he liked his head in the room. "And did you seriously just say that you should give up? Did you seriously just say that?" He walked in the room and closed the door behind him.

"Then how about you just leave. Yeah, you leave and I'll go explain to Hakosu that her mother gave up. That her mother figured since she made a few mistakes, she's a failure."

"Do you want me to do that?" Ansom asked.

NeoClassical said:
"I can still here you." Ansom said as he liked his head in the room. "And did you seriously just say that you should give up? Did you seriously just say that?" He walked in the room and closed the door behind him.
"Then how about you just leave. Yeah, you leave and I'll go explain to Hakosu that her mother gave up. That her mother figured since she made a few mistakes, she's a failure."

"Do you want me to do that?" Ansom asked.
Haiiro shakes her head. "No...I don't want that...I...I don't even know any more..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "No...I don't want that...I...I don't even know any more..."
Ansom shook his head and then rubbed his temple. "How about you go hang out with Hakosu. Go be a mother."

JJKab said:
"I... I had a nightmare..." She exclaimed, nuzzling into Shuu, shivering lightly
"I.. I was giving birth, and... after I was done... I.... was so weak I couldn't even move... I... I was dying... I don't know how... and you were there, an---and..." She stopped talking, tears running down her face as she spoke. Lena was terrified, not being able to speak clearly
Shuu patted her head and sighed as he tried to calm her down. "It's okay, it was probably just a bad dream..." He said softly. But what she had described had been so accurate about their current situation, and her bone structure was indeed weak. He would have to look into this before Lena had the child, or he may never see her again... And he knew he couldn't live without her.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head and then rubbed his temple. "How about you go hang out with Hakosu. Go be a mother."
"...Do you think she'd want to hang out with me?... You're the more fun one... she probably would rather hang out with you than she would me..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Do you think she'd want to hang out with me?... You're the more fun one... she probably would rather hang out with you than she would me..."
Ansom chuckled. "What? I am not the more fun one. She adores you."

TheDragoon said:
Shuu patted her head and sighed as he tried to calm her down. "It's okay, it was probably just a bad dream..." He said softly. But what she had described had been so accurate about their current situation, and her bone structure was indeed weak. He would have to look into this before Lena had the child, or he may never see her again... And he knew he couldn't live without her.
"I... I hope... Truly.." Lena exclaimed, her eyes closed, as she rested on Shuu's chest

"Can... Can we go asleep like this... I.. I don't feel well" She said softly, blushing lightly, wrapping her arms around his waist.

(Timeskip soon?)

JJKab said:
"I... I hope... Truly.." Lena exclaimed, her eyes closed, as she rested on Shuu's chest
"Can... Can we go asleep like this... I.. I don't feel well" She said softly, blushing lightly, wrapping her arms around his waist.

(Timeskip soon?)
Shuu smiled and nodded. "Sure!" He said happily before kissing her deeply with a light blush, then putting his arms around her protectively.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smiled and nodded. "Sure!" He said happily before kissing her deeply with a light blush, then putting his arms around her protectively.
Lena blushed slightly more, feeling Shuu's lips connect with hers. She lightly kissed back, nudging into him more. She began to again drift off to sleep.

"I... I'm sorry that I woke... you.... up..." She said softly, falling asleep

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yeah. Have you seen the drawing that she does of you. She doesn't have a single drawing with me in it."
"...Why would she draw me of all people?...I-I don't get it..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Yep. If you don't believe me, go look at her drawings."
". . .I'm really her hero?... Why would she look up to me of all people?... I'm a horrible example for her..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
". . .I'm really her hero?... Why would she look up to me of all people?... I'm a horrible example for her..."
Ansom nodded. "That's what I told her but she is persistent."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "That's what I told her but she is persistent."
"...Why, even knowing that I'm a bad example, would she look up to me?... What is it about me that she thinks is so great?..."

TheDragoon said:
((I was only gone for 3 days xD Do you want to have Han interact with Celia or Mari?))
(((( Really? Usually people make grand entrances, probably why I didn't notice xD Now that you mention it, he barely sees Mari, so I guess talking to her would be nice for them. ))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back