• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu grabbed a pair of shorts that went to halfway down her thighs and a plain white shirt. "Okay. What are we gonna do?"
Haiiro smiles. "Well, we can either head back to my dimension for a bit and then do something else afterwards, or you can choose, and I'll go do whatever you want with you. Either way is fine with me."

Blake Nox sighs, waiting impatiently on the roof of the school. What he was waiting for was anyone's guess, but he was seriously pissed off. "Why the hell am I just waiting here unproductively? I should be out there making people fear my fucking name. This is bullshit, and I ain't putting up with it. Let's see, what atrocity will I commit this time? Destroy the school? No, I'd rather avoid the damn principal's attention. Destroy half the town?... Same issue, same issue. Hmm...Maybe kill someone?... No, every time I kill someone I end up having to deal with their fucking spirit or undead soul or shit like that...I need SOMETHING evil to do though..." He mutters to himself, flipping a coin and catching it, then flipping it again and catching it again, and again, and again, and again.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Well, we can either head back to my dimension for a bit and then do something else afterwards, or you can choose, and I'll go do whatever you want with you. Either way is fine with me."
Hakosu nodded. "I'm happy with doing anything with you mama." She smiled and grabbed her hand. "Make it a surprise."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "I'm happy with doing anything with you mama." She smiled and grabbed her hand. "Make it a surprise."
"A surprise?...Uh...hmm..." Haiiro thinks about it for a second and her and Hakosu appear in Haiiro's room of cursed objects, back in Haiiro's dimension. "I have something quite interesting to show you!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"A surprise?...Uh...hmm..." Haiiro thinks about it for a second and her and Hakosu appear in Haiiro's room of cursed objects, back in Haiiro's dimension. "I have something quite interesting to show you!"
Hakosu nodded and smiled. "Okay! What is it?" She asked happily.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded and smiled. "Okay! What is it?" She asked happily.
Haiiro smiles. "It's something that I used to use all the time to relieve stress. Come on, follow me." She says before walking straight through a portion of wall to her right. The portion of wall was simply an illusion, left there to hide the corridor behind it.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "It's something that I used to use all the time to relieve stress. Come on, follow me." She says before walking straight through a portion of wall to her right. The portion of wall was simply an illusion, left there to hide the corridor behind it.
Hakosu frowned when her mom started walking towards a wall but then giggled when she went straight through it. "Neat!" She nodded and followed.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu frowned when her mom started walking towards a wall but then giggled when she went straight through it. "Neat!" She nodded and followed.
Haiiro smiles, walking down the corridor, which was rather long.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu slightly jogged to catch up with Haiiro and then grabbed her hand. "Wow. This is very long..
Haiiro smiles. "And filled with traps. Luckily, they won't activate just because of you or me."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, slowly approaching the door at the end of the hallway. "It's not really, but I'm glad you think it is."
"So what are you going to show me?" Hakosu asked as they walked to the door.

NeoClassical said:
"So what are you going to show me?" Hakosu asked as they walked to the door.
Haiiro slowly opens the door, revealing a room with black walls and, floating in mid air in the center of the room, another earth, one so small it could fit into the palm of Haiiro's hand. "I present to you, Earth 2, a little something created by my...sister... It's another earth, completely identical to this one in almost every way, but small enough to fit in the palm of my hand."

Lumina said:
haruhi-suzumiya-animated-gif-e6b6bce5aeaee3838fe383abe38392-10.gif

Isuzu Inara

~ transmutations and enhancements ~

Isuzu hadn't even noticed that a man had been sitting in the seat she was just in. All she was looking for was an empty seat at the bar, and there just so happened to be one right at the moment a man just so happened to get up and move. She was impressed with how fast the shots made it to her. Even more reasons to like the place. It made sense that the bartender would think that two double shots of whiskey might belong to herself as well as someone else. This prompted a grin from Isuzu who took the a shotglass in her hand, held it up, and grinned at Fenris. "That'd be me~" In a practiced motion, Isuzu downed the first shot, slammed it on the bar before grabbing the second and doing the same. The alcohol burned her throat, but it was exactly what she was looking for at the moment, and she returned her gaze and her grin to the bartender.

"I like my whiskey, what can I say?~"
she commented, relaxing in her barstool as her gaze moved around the bar area a bit. He noticed another pretty attractive man talking to a pretty lady who stuck out like a sore thumb here. They looked like they were probably on a date, and by her looks and her drink she guessed that he had brought her here and not the other way around. Though, why would he bring her to a place like this? It didn't seem the kind of place a girl like her would go. Then again, who was she to be talking like that? Everyone seemed surprised by her interests and hobbies based on how she looked. Maybe she was completely wrong on that. Either way, she was staring too long, and didn't want to give a bad impression in a place she felt like she'd frequent pretty often. Isuzu brought her gaze back to the man opposite the bar from her, grabbing a napkin to wipe up the drops of whiskey that stuck to the shotglasses. "Another round of those would be great, thanks~"

no slide no slide no slide
(we're taking a break, drinking a beer and watching dead pool so I thought I would respond.)

Fenris gave a soft smile and refilled the two shot glasses.

"Expecting a fun night are you?

(I feel so inadequate in terms of post length xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro slowly opens the door, revealing a room with black walls and, floating in mid air in the center of the room, another earth, one so small it could fit into the palm of Haiiro's hand. "I present to you, Earth 2, a little something created by my...sister... It's another earth, completely identical to this one in almost every way, but small enough to fit in the palm of my hand."
Hakosu looked at the earth. "Wow! It's so cool." She then looked at Haiiro. "I didn't know you had a sister. What does she look like?"

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked at the earth. "Wow! It's so cool." She then looked at Haiiro. "I didn't know you had a sister. What does she look like?"
"She...uh...she's no longer with us...I'd rather not talk about her too much. She looked...very cat like, and was covered in purple fur."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"She...uh...she's no longer with us...I'd rather not talk about her too much. She looked...very cat like, and was covered in purple fur."
Hakosu giggled. "Oh momma. You're so silly. That's my picture you're talking about." She giggled again.

NeoClassical said:
"Really?" Hakosu tilted her head. "Well...that's a coincidence..."
"Yes...and a very strange one...Say, I have an idea! Pick out a few cursed artifacts, and we'll play with them for a little while, and afterwards I can teach you how to prank people!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Yes...and a very strange one...Say, I have an idea! Pick out a few cursed artifacts, and we'll play with them for a little while, and afterwards I can teach you how to prank people!"
Hakosu nodded. "Is Earth 2 a cursed object?" She asked with a smile.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"No, no. It's just...anomalous. It's not actually cursed, which is why I keep it here."
"Oh." Hakosu looked a little let down before she smiled. "Well, what is a fun artifact?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back