• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Oh." Hakosu looked a little let down before she smiled. "Well, what is a fun artifact?"
"Hmm...that depends on what kind of artifact you're looking for. What kind of effect you're looking for."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...That's a bit vague. I mean like, self altering, surrounding altering, power giving, what kind of artifact are you looking for?"
Hakosu shrugged. "I don't know. Fun stuff. What do you like?"

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled as he shrieked "Sorry ~" she said before nodding in response to being away so long "I thought that too, seriously I think I could feel myself aging standing in that line" she said laughing softly as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ears. "This curry better be worth the wait" she joked.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Sitting with Gregory

Mood:

Happy

Objective:

Have lunch

Interacting with:

Gregory

Tags:

-----------------------

~*Elliot and Elaena Rillas*~

Elliot hummed in thought at the question.

"I think its great!" Elaena chimed ahead of him "Everyone here is so friendly!" She said before resting her head on the table. Causing Elliot to poke her in the side lightly.

"C'mon, at least stay awake to eat your lunch, Elaena" he said with a gentle sigh. With a gentle shrug of his shoulders he looked in Moonstone's and Junchi's direction "I guess its alright. Much better than our old school and the foods pretty good." He added at the end.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Having lunch

Mood:

Trying to be friendly/
Happy

Objective:

Make friends/
stay awake

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

Moonstone

"What was your old school like?" asked Moonstone. "I didn't really go to school before, I was mostly self taught or taught by family members. Junchi went to a school for their species, but had to transfer due to... being a troublemaker." Moonstone seemed to grimace at the last part, like they were thinking of something that disgusted them, but instead made Junchi laugh and act like it was great. "Let's keep what they did out though, since I'd rather keep this conversation pg."

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad." said Junchi.

Moonstone ignored them and repeated their first question, "Anyways, your old school, what was it like?"

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Slightly Disgusted

Status: Talking to Junchi, Elaena, and Elliot. Also remembering something they found gross.

Interacting With: Elliot, Elaena, and Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shrugged. "I don't know. Fun stuff. What do you like?"
"Well...personally I like to mess around with the ones that alter the wearer or user's mind or physical appearance."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...personally I like to mess around with the ones that alter the wearer or user's mind or physical appearance."
Hakosu nodded. "Well which ones are the best for that?" She asked.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Well which ones are the best for that?" She asked.
"...There are a lot, and I can't quite remember what all of them do. What do you say we head back to the main room and I show you some of them?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...There are a lot, and I can't quite remember what all of them do. What do you say we head back to the main room and I show you some of them?"
Hakosu nodded. "Okay!" She smiled. "Wait....is there one that makes dad do what he did earlier?" She asked.

Roman said:
A few minutes after Yuki left the house, Alex woke up, stretching a little as he sat up. He yawned and soon got out of bed, walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for the day. When he was dressed, he realized Yuki had left. "Ah crap..." he muttered. "I can try her cell..." he said before grabbing his phone and calling Yuki.
Yuki had left her phone in the room. She was walking around the forest in her wolf form with the collar Alex gave her on. "I'm glad to be back here with Alex but something seems off and I don't know what it is..." she thought to herself.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu frowned. "Well...I don't know what it was...but it was nice."
"...OHHHHH, I know what you're talking about now. I mean, yeah, there's probably an artifact around here that would do that. But...let's look for that one last, ok?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...OHHHHH, I know what you're talking about now. I mean, yeah, there's probably an artifact around here that would do that. But...let's look for that one last, ok?"
Hakosu nodded. "Okay." She smiled and grabbed Haiiro's hand.

Nanne said:
Yuki had left her phone in the room. She was walking around the forest in her wolf form with the collar Alex gave her on. "I'm glad to be back here with Alex but something seems off and I don't know what it is..." she thought to herself.
Alex sighed lightly. The whole thing with chipping the supers were over but he still worried. She was his girlfriend after all. Alex went and got his shoes on and headed for the door, walking out of the house. He had gotten some wolf abilities from Yuki, so he was able to track her by scent, using that to find her.

Kili smiled as Elyse came closer to him. Brushing the back of his head gently, Kili blushed.

"Uh...yeah. Hehe, do you like the new look? I thought I'd blend in a bit better with everyone if I had a bit more of a...normal appearance, I guess."

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Okay." She smiled and grabbed Haiiro's hand.
Haiiro smiles, leading Hakosu back to the main room filled with cursed artifacts. "So, transformative artifacts are what you wanted to look for, right?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, leading Hakosu back to the main room filled with cursed artifacts. "So, transformative artifacts are what you wanted to look for, right?"
Hakosu smiled. "Yeah! That's what you said was fun..."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Okay. Lead the way, momma." She smiled.
Haiiro leads Hakosu over to the transformative cursed objects section, which was filled with various objects such as clothing, gemstones, and some just completely random things. "Alright, now, pick out whatever you want!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro leads Hakosu over to the transformative cursed objects section, which was filled with various objects such as clothing, gemstones, and some just completely random things. "Alright, now, pick out whatever you want!"
Hakosu looked around at all the items before she found one that looked pretty. "What does this red rock do?"

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked around at all the items before she found one that looked pretty. "What does this red rock do?"
"Hmm?...I can't quite remember. I know it alters physical appearance in some way if touched...but I can't quite remember what it does."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hmm?...I can't quite remember. I know it alters physical appearance in some way if touched...but I can't quite remember what it does."
Hakosu smiled. "Well then why don't you touch it and find out." She giggled.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu smiled. "Well then why don't you touch it and find out." She giggled.
Haiiro shrugs. "Alright, fine. I'll touch it." She says before touching the stone. Nothing happened. "Huh? What the...I guess this one's broken. Either that, or it doesn't work on goddesses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back