• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex had sat down and opened his water bottle. He looked at Yuki and smiled, "You sound bored." He said, laughing lightly. "...What if we skip the nachos for something else?" He asked. "Something more... Interesting." He added.
(((( Yeah, let's just free them up for a bit. ))))
Yuki blushed lightly and her ears perked up. "Something more interesting?...Hmm well what do you have in mind?" she asked quietly. Her heart started racing so she tried to calm down.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Why, even knowing that I'm a bad example, would she look up to me?... What is it about me that she thinks is so great?..."
"Probably the fact that you are her mother. You're not just a goddess of destruction anymore..."

NeoClassical said:
"Probably the fact that you are her mother. You're not just a goddess of destruction anymore..."
"But...you're her father, and a better example...why wouldn't she look up to you?..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Probably because I'm a sicko. You saw what I did...."
"...Please, I don't think you're a sicko, and I bet she doesn't hold what you did against you...I just...can't understand why she'd look up to me..."

Lumina said:
tumblr_lhi6rcAoS31qepugpo1_500.gif

Elyse Glenn
~ body of iron, heart of gold ~

...?Elyse was wondering if she should just head to class by now. The students were starting to head there and the crowds were thinning out, so if she didn't leave soon she'd be late for class. It wasn't like she really cared about attendance or anything, considering her laissez-faire attitude on school, but at least on the first day she wanted to attend. She could learn things at her own pace once she knew what the teacher expected. Elyse sighed, turning around and beginning her walk to class, figuring that Kili wouldn't really think to come to school when suddenly she heard a familiar voice behind her. Her heart raced as she turned around to see someone waving at her, and she smiled and called back, before realizing that the person calling for her didn't look exactly familiar?...

"Kili! ...Kili?"

no slide no slide no slide
((@Kalin Scarlet I didn't remember seeing a response after this D: ))

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Please, I don't think you're a sicko, and I bet she doesn't hold what you did against you...I just...can't understand why she'd look up to me..."
Ansom shrugged. "Go ask her."

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed lightly and her ears perked up. "Something more interesting?...Hmm well what do you have in mind?" she asked quietly. Her heart started racing so she tried to calm down.
Alex chuckled and kissed Yuki on the lips, soon pulling away. "Yeah, something interesting. You're bored and well, I don't want you to be so I figured maybe we could have a little fun." He said softly before kissing her neck.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and kissed Yuki on the lips, soon pulling away. "Yeah, something interesting. You're bored and well, I don't want you to be so I figured maybe we could have a little fun." He said softly before kissing her neck.
Yuki blushed a bit more when he kissed her and then kissed her neck. "That does seem like something interesting to do....it also seems pretty fun." she said quietly. She kissed his lips softly and teased him a little leaving him wanting more. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his neck as well.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Well...I actually have two, but I can ask the second one later...Why is it that you look up to me?..."
Hakosu smiled. "Because you're the greatest person in the world!" She extended her arms.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu smiled. "Because you're the greatest person in the world!" She extended her arms.
"...I'm anything but the greatest, Hakosu...Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to spend some time with me?..."

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a bit more when he kissed her and then kissed her neck. "That does seem like something interesting to do....it also seems pretty fun." she said quietly. She kissed his lips softly and teased him a little leaving him wanting more. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his neck as well.
Alex chuckled softly as he leaned back, pulling Yuki down with him. "It's been a long time, Yuki." He said with a grin as he continued to kiss her, slowly sliding his hands down to the hem of her shirt. "So I'll make this night one to remember." He told her in her ear, as he began to pull her shirt up.

(((( Fade? ))))

Silvercat said:
(Time skip :D )
(( Ok they are at the pool now? ))

Arrow Laughed as she ran out of the girls changing room and then did a pencil dive into the pool "WHOO- gurgle- -cough- -sputter- ARG I got water in my mouth!" she gasped laughing as she came back to the surface of the water, then beckoning to Sylvia she swam to the less deep part of the pool " Alright come on over here Sylvia! " she said as she floated on her back and looked at her, waiting

Roman said:
Alex chuckled softly as he leaned back, pulling Yuki down with him. "It's been a long time, Yuki." He said with a grin as he continued to kiss her, slowly sliding his hands down to the hem of her shirt. "So I'll make this night one to remember." He told her in her ear, as he began to pull her shirt up.
(((( Fade? ))))
((Yeah.))

Yuki woke up a little later and went out for a walk. She was careful not to wake Alex but had forgotten to at least leave him a note.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I'm anything but the greatest, Hakosu...Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to spend some time with me?..."
Hakosu nodded. "Yes. Of course I do." She smiled. "Let me change real quick." She pulled her pants off and walked over to grab a pair of shorts.

Nanne said:
((Yeah.))
Yuki woke up a little later and went out for a walk. She was careful not to wake Alex but had forgotten to at least leave him a note.
A few minutes after Yuki left the house, Alex woke up, stretching a little as he sat up. He yawned and soon got out of bed, walking to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for the day. When he was dressed, he realized Yuki had left. "Ah crap..." he muttered. "I can try her cell..." he said before grabbing his phone and calling Yuki.

Roman said:
(((( Really? Usually people make grand entrances, probably why I didn't notice xD Now that you mention it, he barely sees Mari, so I guess talking to her would be nice for them. ))))
((Okay! You start or me?))

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Yes. Of course I do." She smiled. "Let me change real quick." She pulled her pants off and walked over to grab a pair of shorts.
Haiiro smiles. "Alright, I can wait."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back