• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
C9vmSsv.png

chitoge_gif_by_sayukicchan-d76ooov.gif

It was quite day for Lumina so far. She couldn't remember the last time she had actually attended classes, as last year was kind of a blurry mess with the school getting destroyed and shut down and all that jazz, and with all the other things that she had done and seen and gone through. It was kind of nice to return to normalcy, though she couldn't help but wonder how long it would actually last for. Knowing her luck, and the luck of the school and certain students and faculty of it, she was really quite unsure of what the future of FHS would hold. Personally, she didn't mind school and actually quite enjoyed learning, so the fact that she could have a semblance of a normal life and go to classes like normal people was really nice in her opinion.

It was the first time since she started attending classes that she actually went to class with her wings out in the open. The two years that she had attended before this she was a lot more shy than she was now (though quite a bit of shyness still remains), so she had always hidden her wings out of fear and caution. She was always worried about what people would think of them, fearing negative criticism. And if she revealed she was a phoenix, she was scared to find out that she was the only one, as she hadn't known any others of her species prior to enrollment. For these reasons and a few more, Lumina hid away the part of herself that defined who she really was. But this year, this year was different. Though still somewhat meek, Lumina felt more sure of herself, finally feeling okay to show the world who and what she really was. She was nervous about it, but by lunch she found that it was actually a good decision. Students that she had shared classes with in the past who hadn't seen her wings before came up to her and commented on how beautiful they were, expressing how she wished she would have shown them sooner. Perhaps she should have, but she wasn't ready to at the time. But after meeting Kenji and Asuka and Akira and Autumn and everyone else, she finally was.

The first few classes seemed to fly by. First it was Magic History, then it was English, and then it was a class for those who could fly. She was diligent in taking notes and paying attention, though actually raising her hand to participate and answer questions was a different story. She knew the answers to all the questions the teachers asked, but not once did she raise her hand to answer them, feeling too shy to do so. Thankfully the teachers didn't catch on and never called on her, so she didn't have to deal with fumbling over her words like she always did. Despite this, she still enjoyed learning what was being taught, and was proud of herself in her flight class that she was actually able to participate for once. Every flight class she had been enrolled in prior to this year, Lumina had to awkwardly explain to the teacher that she didn't know how to actually fly, despite being a being with natural-born wings for the purpose of flying. It was a relief that finally this year she could say she actually would be able to participate, and she finally learned how to fly.

Once her flight class was over, it meant that lunch was about to start, and having flown for the first time in quite a while had actually given her quite the appetite. Her stomach was growling at her as she collected her things into her bag and followed the crowds of students to the cafeteria, noting just how many people were actually in the giant room at the same time. Immediately she began to feel more anxious and unsure, not really liking being amidst so many different people of all species and sizes. Maybe it would be better to eat lunch outside... were they even allowed to eat lunch outside? It had been so long since she ate food in the cafeteria that she wasn't actually sure. Sighing and trying not to make a big deal out of her insecurities, getting into line to grab whatever food looked the tastiest. One good thing about FHS was that the food was always excellent. You never needed to worry about not having something to eat you wouldn't like or having gross food. If there was going to be one good thing about having lunch in a crowd and getting stressed out about it, it was that she was at least going to enjoy her food.

Little did Lumina know that the one thing that could possibly calm her down at a time like this was actually sitting eating his food in the same room as her. Kenji was already having lunch and eating it by the time that she got to the cafeteria, and there were so many people that she didn't really notice him. Or maybe she was just so focused on getting food that she just passed him by without realizing it. It probably could have been both. Either way, Lumina sat down at a few tables in front of Kenji, her back facing him as she sat down and tried to eat her food in as calm a manner as possible. There was noodles and salad on her plate, as well as a bag of chips and a bottle of water to accompany it. The whole incident with dying and coming back had kind of gotten rid of her eating disorder, though for a small moment looking at the food did make her want to just throw it away and not eat at all, but she contributed the feeling to just being nervous from being around so many people. As she ate Lumina couldn't help but wonder what her pair was up to, as she hadn't seen him since school had started. Honestly she wasn't even sure if he was actually going to school this semester at all. It wouldn't surprise her if he wasn't, considering his older brother was the principal. Well, if that was the case, then hopefully she'd at least be able to see him after the school day was over or something. Lumina looked off to the side, spacing out and holding her bottle of water in her hand as she became lost in thought about school, all the people, and Kenji.

no slide
no slide no slide

oie_transparent%2019_zpsbpcqsgrn.png

tumblr_lpb5yfcic51r0ha7xo1_r1_500_zpsbtyjbpfl.gif

...Ψ
Kenji continued to eat his food in peace. His mother would always describe the way he would eat dinner as like a child with a bag of mixed candy. He'd pick all his favourite things off the plate first, and would then slowly eat the remaining food when he was half-satiated. He would eat like food was going out of style. He crammed it in thick and fast, consuming a meal that had taken two hours to prepare and cook in a matter of minutes. As he continued to eat his food, his red irises wandered the room, and soon caught sight of a familiar blonde hair woman who had sat a few tables infront of him. He released a small smile and stood up, picking up his tray as he did so. He walked over to the table Lumina was sitting at and placed his tray onto the table's surface. He spoke as he tilted his head and gave her a small wink. After he spoke, he sat down infront of LuminaΨ...

Hey, Lumi-chan~ It's too crowded in here, I almost didn't see you~

no slide no slide no slide

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

tumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro3_500.gif

Moriko smiled softly as the flowers in her hair flickered in colour in response to his actions "I can't wait either, I haven't been there in ages!" She chimed happily before tilting her head after "Though...What're you thanking me for?" She asked with a curious expression. She thought over what she had said and done but couldn't really pick anything out that would warrant a thank you.

"Hehe, well, I wanted to say thank you for smiling with me. For always smiling with me. Uhm...there was a time when people didn't smile when they saw me, at all. They were afraid. Always afraid. They had a right to be. But when I look at you, I can believe that those days don't matter anymore. Because you make me believe that I'm not that person anynore."

With that, Madoka hugged her tightly, his tail teasing her side softly as he purred into her shoulder quietly.

JJKab said:
(Noooooo D: )
After a few minutes of sleep, Lena jolted from her sleep with a yelp, her hands switching to lay on her stomach. She looked like she had a nightmare, with panting and tears forming under her eyes.
Shuu heard her this time and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "What's going on babe...?" He asked curiously before he saw the tears and he woke himself up and quickly hugged her. "Babe! What's wrong?!" He asked quickly.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu heard her this time and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "What's going on babe...?" He asked curiously before he saw the tears and he woke himself up and quickly hugged her. "Babe! What's wrong?!" He asked quickly.
"I... I had a nightmare..." She exclaimed, nuzzling into Shuu, shivering lightly

"I.. I was giving birth, and... after I was done... I.... was so weak I couldn't even move... I... I was dying... I don't know how... and you were there, an---and..." She stopped talking, tears running down her face as she spoke. Lena was terrified, not being able to speak clearly

kk1243 said:
Arrow Laughed and then told the taxi driver the address to the school (( Time skip to them at the pool? ))
Oras Opened the doors to the school library and gasped at the sight in front of her, It was huge! and full of so many different types of books that she almost cried " Oh sweet mother earth!" she said as she immediately went to the mythical animals sections with information on all types of pets you could get, Unicorns, Demon dogs etc. Picking up a book about Night Mares she sat down in a cozy bean bag chair located next to a window showing a large lake , She then became lost in the folk lore and facts about the mythical horse
(Time skip :D )

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed gently, as he kept on eating his sandvich
"I hope so too, sweatpie" He exclaimed in a soft tone.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled "Yeah, I'd hate for all that time to be wasted just to get gross food" she said looking to her dish "Well, only one way to find out ~" she said before eating some "Nah, Its good so it wasn't a complete waste of time really." She said smiling before eating some more.

Jofune Tsurabisu]((([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL] I can start it if you like. I do not mind.)))
((Can you? If its not a bother :3))

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

large.gif

Ariel giggled "Yeah, I'd hate for all that time to be wasted just to get gross food" she said looking to her dish "Well, only one way to find out ~" she said before eating some "Nah, Its good so it wasn't a complete waste of time really." She said smiling before eating some more.

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

((Can you? If its not a bother :3))
"You know... I always wondered how you tasted li..." Gregory said, but soon began laughing as his attempt to flirt with Ariel

"That... Was horrible... Sorry..." He exclaimed, giggling, lightly coughing.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro gave Ansom a confused look. "O-Ok."
Ansom smiled and pulled Haiiro into his arms. "Just cuddle with me...." His smile faded. "Oh wait. You're the goddess of destruction. You probably don't like to snuggle...."

Nona said:

~*Maya Radkov*~

c6e2753d514ddc9b3513900ea0d39cd23664a5b1_hq.gif

Maya nodded in agreement "Yeah, we might have to. I mean I think I might have one laying around mixed with some of my stuff but I'm not sure, I might have thrown it out..." She said before he mentioned that he had to tell her something. Her head perked up as she looked at him. "Oh? Alright~" she smiled softly. But she wished that he didn't mention it until they were pretty much in the park, because now she was curious and impatient to know.

Extra Info

Outside

walking with Cecil

Mood:

Happy/curious

Objective:

Have a good day

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-35231738-544-336.png

Cecil rubbed his chin in thought, trying to remember if he has seen an alarm clock around their apartment, or anywhere in Maya's stuff. He sighed lightly when he had gotten no results, and he looked at Maya, her smile making him smile. "Yeah, it's not much... Just something I've should have told you a few days ago." He added."I sort of forgot... Also... Make it two things. I have two things to tell you. The second I didn't forget..."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Have a nice day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

2OkcTAj.png

Misafune the Onmyouji

Misafune found himself getting some lunch. He did promise Rini that he would eat with her. Could this be considered a date? Well whatever it was, he noticed he had half an hour to do it in. So he found an empty table in the far off corner. He ghosted by people as his robes softly swished with his movements. It was a quaint table in a corner. Perfect, two seats and no one to make Rini feel embarrassed. He set his lunch down and awaited Rini.

More Info

Mood: Hungry and jello

Objective: To dine with Rini.

Interacting with: Rini

Tags: @Nona

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled and pulled Haiiro into his arms. "Just cuddle with me...." His smile faded. "Oh wait. You're the goddess of destruction. You probably don't like to snuggle...."
Haiiro frowns. "...I shouldn't like to, but I do like to... just another one of the reasons I'm flawed..."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns. "...I shouldn't like to, but I do like to... just another one of the reasons I'm flawed..."
"Seriously Haiiro?" Ansom frowned. "I told you to stop saying it but you keep talking about that...."

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

140fd0a53b002adf.jpg

Akane hummed lightly as she walked down the sidewalk, making her way back home. She had changed her form so Perfect wouldn't be able to find her so easily, speaking to herself, "I should be more careful.." she said quietly thinking about the look on Aselia's face when she was absorbed by Perfect. "How is he even back? Didn't they scrap the bastard?" She asked herself in a annoyed tone. Akane took out her cellphone as she walked towards her home, calling Aselia, hoping she'd pick up. She did tell her she'd escape after all, so she felt she'd tell her rather than sneak up on her. She also had bumped into someone else she wanted Aselia to meet, hopefully her son was still at their place... she figured Asuza would love to see his girlfriend.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Get in touch with Aselia and her son

Interacting with: Trying to reach Aselia

Tags: @Hineragiseiker

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Sorry...sorry..."
Ansom sighed and stood up from the bed. He walked over to a cabinet and opened it, revealing a rather large assortment of alcoholic beverages. He pulled out a bottle of white whine and poured himself a glass before putting the bottle up and closing the cabinet.

Roman said:
"I'll be right behind them." Alex said jokingly, as he went back towards the refrigerator again, opening it and getting something for them to drink out and then getting the jalapenos, and cheese. He decided to make one large bowl since he wanted the same thing. He warmed up the cheese for a reasonable amount of time before putting the jalapenos on top, taking their water bottles he grabbed out of the fridge and setting them on the table in the room. "The cheese is really hot so I left them in the kitchen to cool off a bit."
Yuki nodded okay she grabbed a water bottle and took a small sip from it. She was a bit bored so she started making water drop noises. She was kind of hoping for Alex to do something with her but she didn't mind it all.

Nanne said:
Yuki nodded okay she grabbed a water bottle and took a small sip from it. She was a bit bored so she started making water drop noises. She was kind of hoping for Alex to do something with her but she didn't mind it all.
Alex had sat down and opened his water bottle. He looked at Yuki and smiled, "You sound bored." He said, laughing lightly. "...What if we skip the nachos for something else?" He asked. "Something more... Interesting." He added.

JJKab said:
@Roman
(What do you wanna do? Wanna free up Nai and Fricka? Later on, we can continue.......)
(((( Yeah, let's just free them up for a bit. ))))

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and stood up from the bed. He walked over to a cabinet and opened it, revealing a rather large assortment of alcoholic beverages. He pulled out a bottle of white whine and poured himself a glass before putting the bottle up and closing the cabinet.
Haiiro just stared at the wall silently.

(Aight. So if Anyone wants to interract, I've got one character here. Gotta get back to RP'ing, these couple of days have been stagnant for me -_- )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro just stared at the wall silently.
Ansom sighed at Haiiro and took a sip of his wine slowly. "Fine. Just mope there." He set the glass down. "I'm going to hang out with our daughter."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed at Haiiro and took a sip of his wine slowly. "Fine. Just mope there." He set the glass down. "I'm going to hang out with our daughter."
Haiiro just lied there, silently staring at the wall. "...Why can't I do anything right?...I'm just a worthless failure..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back