• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Nothing much, really. I'll be honest, by the time you got back all we were really doing was talking."
"Oh?" Hakosu nodded. "What were you doing while I was gone then?" She asked.

NeoClassical said:
"Oh?" Hakosu nodded. "What were you doing while I was gone then?" She asked.
"Nothing important really, just doing some adult things. Anyway, have you picked out any other cursed artifacts that you'd like to play with?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Nothing important really, just doing some adult things. Anyway, have you picked out any other cursed artifacts that you'd like to play with?"
"What adult things?" Hakosu asked, ignoring her last question. "Like...poker?"

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu frowned. "Ugh. That's so lame." She crossed her arms like a bratty teenager.
"Hey, come on, do you really want to know? Is it really that important? Because, really, it isn't. I mean, me and him were just having sex- oh. Crap, shouldn't have told you that."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Hey, come on, do you really want to know? Is it really that important? Because, really, it isn't. I mean, me and him were just having sex- oh. Crap, shouldn't have told you that."
"Sex?" Hakosu tilted her head. "What's that?" She then asked.

AriaTheWatcher said:
"It's a thing that adults do when they love eachother very much. Or, well, if they just want to relieve stress."
"I love you and dad so does that mean we can have sex?" She asked as she tilted her head.

NeoClassical said:
"I love you and dad so does that mean we can have sex?" She asked as she tilted her head.
"Aheheh, no, no that's not how th-" Haiiro thinks about it for a moment. "Well, yes, but it's not something to talk about around other people, understand? Don't mention sex to other people. Oh, and, it's only for people that you love very much."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Aheheh, no, no that's not how th-" Haiiro thinks about it for a moment. "Well, yes, but it's not something to talk about around other people, understand? Don't mention sex to other people. Oh, and, it's only for people that you love very much."
"Why can't I mention it around anyone else. Isn't love something to be shared?"

NeoClassical said:
"Why can't I mention it around anyone else. Isn't love something to be shared?"
"Sex is different, very different. I tell you what, I'm explaining it very poorly, so I'll explain it better later, but for now follow my advice, okay?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Sex is different, very different. I tell you what, I'm explaining it very poorly, so I'll explain it better later, but for now follow my advice, okay?"
Hakosu sighed. "Okay. Fine."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"In case I forget to explain it, remind me once we're done. Anyway, did you find any other interesting cursed artifacts?"
Hakosu shook her head. "Nope. Everything looks the same to me. Rocks and clothes."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shook her head. "Nope. Everything looks the same to me. Rocks and clothes."
"...Well, they become interesting when touched or put on. Go ahead, choose something, try it on or touch it, see what happens!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Well, they become interesting when touched or put on. Go ahead, choose something, try it on or touch it, see what happens!"
"Dad told me to never touch anything in your dimension...."

NeoClassical said:
"Dad told me to never touch anything in your dimension...."
"Ansom's just being anti-fun and overprotective. Nothing here is harmful...at least nothing I'd let you around without telling you."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Ansom's just being anti-fun and overprotective. Nothing here is harmful...at least nothing I'd let you around without telling you."
"Well he told me that you were salty about my boobs and that you might try to make them smaller...."

NeoClassical said:
"Well he told me that you were salty about my boobs and that you might try to make them smaller...."
"HAH! No, no. I'd never do anything like that to you. I might try to make mine bigger, but, I'd never try to make yours smaller. That'd just be mean."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"HAH! No, no. I'd never do anything like that to you. I might try to make mine bigger, but, I'd never try to make yours smaller. That'd just be mean."
Hakosu giggled. "Oh okay." She went over to a green orb. "What's this one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back