• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shrugs. "Alright, fine. I'll touch it." She says before touching the stone. Nothing happened. "Huh? What the...I guess this one's broken. Either that, or it doesn't work on goddesses."
"Aw man." Hakosu sighed. "Oh well. Next." She smiled and continued to look around...

NeoClassical said:
"Aw man." Hakosu sighed. "Oh well. Next." She smiled and continued to look around...
Haiiro sighs, staring at the stone. She suddenly remembered what it did, and realized that letting Hakosu use it would be an EXTREMELY poor idea. It had been a cursed artifact she'd created for...well...quite an embarrassing purpose. She quickly hid the stone.

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Amour

140fd0a53b002adf.jpg

Akane hummed lightly as she walked down the sidewalk, making her way back home. She had changed her form so Perfect wouldn't be able to find her so easily, speaking to herself, "I should be more careful.." she said quietly thinking about the look on Aselia's face when she was absorbed by Perfect. "How is he even back? Didn't they scrap the bastard?" She asked herself in a annoyed tone. Akane took out her cellphone as she walked towards her home, calling Aselia, hoping she'd pick up. She did tell her she'd escape after all, so she felt she'd tell her rather than sneak up on her. She also had bumped into someone else she wanted Aselia to meet, hopefully her son was still at their place... she figured Asuza would love to see his girlfriend.

More Info

Mood: Calm

Objective: Get in touch with Aselia and her son

Interacting with: Trying to reach Aselia

Tags:

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

140fd0a53b002adf.jpg

Akane hummed lightly as she walked down the sidewalk, making her way back home. She had changed her form so Perfect wouldn't be able to find her so easily, speaking to herself, "I should be more careful.." she said quietly thinking about the look on Aselia's face when she was absorbed by Perfect. "How is he even back? Didn't they scrap the bastard?" She asked herself in a annoyed tone. Akane took out her cellphone as she walked towards her home, calling Aselia, hoping she'd pick up. She did tell her she'd escape after all, so she felt she'd tell her rather than sneak up on her. She also had bumped into someone else she wanted Aselia to meet, hopefully her son was still at their place... she figured Asuza would love to see his girlfriend.

More Info

Objective: Get in touch with Aselia and her son

Interacting with: Trying to reach Aselia

Tags:

...?Azusa soon picked up the phone. Aselia was in the bathroom doing her private business?...

''Hello?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Azusa soon picked up the phone. Aselia was in the bathroom doing her private business?...
''Hello?''

Akane Ishida

tumblr_nzwg25xY101v0eso6o1_1280.jpg

"So you are still there." Akane said when she heard Azusa's voice. Akane and Helena had bumped into one another while Akane was on her way home and she offered for her to come with her since Azusa was at her place. "Where's your mother? Also, I have someone with me I feel you'd want to talk to." She said. "And how are my girls? Are they okay?"

More Info

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Azusa

Tags:

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

tumblr_nzwg25xY101v0eso6o1_1280.jpg

"So you are still there." Akane said when she heard Azusa's voice. Akane and Helena had bumped into one another while Akane was on her way home and she offered for her to come with her since Azusa was at her place. "Where's your mother? Also, I have someone with me I feel you'd want to talk to." She said. "And how are my girls? Are they okay?"

More Info

Objective: N/A

Interacting with: Azusa

Tags:

''Aselia's in the bathroom....the girls are fine...and....who?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Aselia's in the bathroom....the girls are fine...and....who?''

Akane Ishida

Awashima+Seri+-+K+Ep+5.PNG

"Your girlfriend." Akane replied as she neared the house. "I'm outside with her now, we're actually on our way inside." She said before hanging up the phone and the sound of the door could be heard opening. "I'm home!" Akane said happily as she and Helena walked inside. "I have a visitor." She added. "Hello everyone." Helena said happily as she followed her inside the house.

More Info

Objective: Find and talk to Aselia

Interacting with: Azusa, Helena

Tags:

Roman said:

Akane Ishida

Awashima+Seri+-+K+Ep+5.PNG

"Your girlfriend." Akane replied as she neared the house. "I'm outside with her now, we're actually on our way inside." She said before hanging up the phone and the sound of the door could be heard opening. "I'm home!" Akane said happily as she and Helena walked inside. "I have a visitor." She added. "Hello everyone." Helena said happily as she followed her inside the house.

More Info

Objective: Find and talk to Aselia

Interacting with: Azusa, Helena

Tags:

''Oh..''

...?He soon hung up to go greet Akane and Helena at the door?...

Roman said:
Perfect nodded and turned away from Ribbon, "Oh well... Guess I should have paid more attention." He said quietly as he looked at some knives. He sighed lightly as he stood up and walked towards a display case that held various kinds of pocket knifes. "Hmm... This is some pretty interesting stuff they have here... I just can't seem to make a decision." Perfect grabbed some knives off a nearby shelf and walked towards the cashier, who was at the register, motioning for Ribbon to come along.
Ribbon smiled and skipped around Perfect as he walked to register, ignoring his comments about the knives.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro sighs, staring at the stone. She suddenly remembered what it did, and realized that letting Hakosu use it would be an EXTREMELY poor idea. It had been a cursed artifact she'd created for...well...quite an embarrassing purpose. She quickly hid the stone.
Hakosu looked at Haiiro and noticed the look on her face. "Did you find out what the stone did?" She asked with a smile.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu looked at Haiiro and noticed the look on her face. "Did you find out what the stone did?" She asked with a smile.
Haiiro blushes. "U-Uh yeah, I-I remembered what it did."

-EVERYONE ELSE'S LUNCHTIME-

Miyaka joined the other girls (Scarlett, Aika, Futaba, Giselle, Ruri and Helen) whom are chittering away about the day so far. She kept to herself as she dug into her food. Once in a while Futaba would poke Miyaka's boobs and giggle. Miyaka of course would squeak and withdraw even further into her shell...

Paris was making googly eyes at Origami, whom he was dining with.

Hector was the slowpoke in front of Achilles. He knew that the lion was behind him, but making small trouble for Achilles was a sweet revenge. He finished his meal and spotted his brother making eyes at another PYT.

Apollyon roamed with Hans.

The teachers were eating also.

(If anyone wants to interact with the girls at the table, and who isn't CROSS looking to pick a fight, tag me in a reply.)

@Mayyflower

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoClassical said:
"But...momma..." Hakosu looked down at the ground. "You're supposed to be the fun one...." She mumbled.
Haiiro sighs. "I-I...I suppose I can tell you...but...you have to promise not to laugh at me."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu tilted her head. "Really? Why do have something like that?"
"...I can't quite remember, actually." That was a lie. "I think there's also one which makes the person who touches it look exactly like me...It's a blue stone."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...I can't quite remember, actually." That was a lie. "I think there's also one which makes the person who touches it look exactly like me...It's a blue stone."
Hakosu shook her head. "Oh. I don't want that. That would mean there would be even more noise coming from dad's room." She giggled innocently.

Roman said:

Cecil Patel

~ Humble Coffee Shop Owner

Cecil-Aijima-uta-no-prince-sama-35231738-544-336.png

Cecil rubbed his chin in thought, trying to remember if he has seen an alarm clock around their apartment, or anywhere in Maya's stuff. He sighed lightly when he had gotten no results, and he looked at Maya, her smile making him smile. "Yeah, it's not much... Just something I've should have told you a few days ago." He added."I sort of forgot... Also... Make it two things. I have two things to tell you. The second I didn't forget..."

More Info

Mood: Happy

Objective: Have a nice day with Maya

Interacting with: Maya Radkov

Tags:

261fff7a238347cbc47e866fdaf725e396c6c07e_hq.gif

Outside the park

Mood:

Curious/Happy

Walking with Cecil/enjoying the scenery

Objective:

Have a nice day with Cecil

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

@Roman

~Maya Radkov~

Maya looked at him curiously as they walked along, beginning to near the park entrance...two things? Now she really was curious to what they were, was it stuff about the café or what? As they walked along, Maya's mind worked on what it could be that he was meaning to tell her but her search came up fruitless. She had no clue really. Oh well, She was sure she could wait through another few minutes of curiosity before finding out what ever he had to tell her was. Especially because the park was so pretty so she could easily leave the confinds of her mind to admire the scenery. Her hair flowers flickering the same colours as whatever flowers she was looking each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back