• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Okay. If you get her restrained briefly, I'll tie her up..."
"Alright, that works for me. She's nearby...very nearby. I think she's in the next room. She's...pretty angry from what I can tell."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"Alright, that works for me. She's nearby...very nearby. I think she's in the next room. She's...pretty angry from what I can tell."
Ansom nodded. "Well, duh, she's angry. That's a no-brainer."

Lumina said:
uy6ssQh.png

91b3b885dafe201d256613926c182b715f5606e3_hq.gif

Kanon was content sitting by herself on the bench. Nobody to bother her, a moment's respite between the activities of the class. It's not like she really needed a break, she felt perfectly fine, but she still liked to take a rest every now and then. The cool water did feel nice after the small workout in the weightroom though. While she was sitting there, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander to Achilles. It had been quite a while since they had met, and their date had been cut short, so things were kind of left up in the air when they last saw each other. Soon, the horde of girls from her half of the class came to get water, and something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. A figure rolling out of the way to avoid getting bowled down by the girls who were rushing to get water before having to run laps. None of them looked excited.

Kanon's eyes widened a bit when she noticed that the figure that had rolled out of the way of the stampede of teenage girls was actually her boyfriend, and a rush of heat came to her cheeks as he came over and spoke to her. To see him so suddenly and so... shirtless was quite a surprise, one that she wasn't really ready for at the moment. Blinking at him as he managed out a reply, Kanon attempted to get a few words out before some random girl talked to her and left right away and then Achilles was whisked off to the weight room, and suddenly she was sitting there by herself on the bench, the rest of the girls heading to the track to run laps.
"Ah, crap!" Kanon was going to be late if she didn't hurry, and the commotion of the last few minutes completely erased any concentration she might have had on not outperforming her classmates. Lost in thought about having seen Achilles again, Kanon soon lapped the rest of the girls without even trying to breaking a sweat, not really thinking about trying to look normal. The class went by in a blur and so did her next few classes (English and potions, ew) and suddenly it was lunchtime and she was sitting at a table by herself, surrounded by a bunch of other students. Achilles words rang in her head as she ate her food, wondering if she'd see him again.

no slide
no slide no slide
Getting his lunch was a hassle, compounded with the fact that he was sore and tired from P.E. He finally roared at the slow guy in front of him who was deliberately taking his time selecting from the various dishes the school offered. It had taken him all of his self control not to throw the guy away and just grab everything from the line. But once he selected what appeared to be meat between some bread and crispy hot tan string things. He grabbed the biggest drink they offered and strode off, looking like an alpha lion. He scanned the room with his sharp, warrior eyes, having honed them to spot hidden archers or ambushes, until he found his object of love sitting at a table with some random people. There was a seat open across from her which he gladly occupied. "Hello little lamb, how is your day going so far, my love?" he asked as he tried the string things. They tasted like hot salted crunchy potatoes. Around him the conversations were about random things. A true warrior only talks during a meal if there is something to be said. Or they are telling stories and passing the Ouzo around. But then again, he was still a teenager and this is how young people acted this age. "I am glad to have found you." he said with a smile that was pure happiness.

@Lumina

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Well, duh, she's angry. That's a no-brainer."
"...Lead the way. If she sees me it's unlikely that me restraining her so you can tie her up would be possible, since she would likely attack me immediately. If she sees you first, it would give me the opportunity to surprise her and restrain her."

AriaTheWatcher said:
"...Lead the way. If she sees me it's unlikely that me restraining her so you can tie her up would be possible, since she would likely attack me immediately. If she sees you first, it would give me the opportunity to surprise her and restrain her."
Ansom sighed and walked over into the kitchen. "Hey, Han!" His voice made Hannah jump. "Oh...looks like you're a girl again...."

Hannah sighed. "Yeah. I guess you need to beat Haiiro up again."

Ansom chuckled. "I've been taking care of that....in a way." He winked.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and walked over into the kitchen. "Hey, Han!" His voice made Hannah jump. "Oh...looks like you're a girl again...."
Hannah sighed. "Yeah. I guess you need to beat Haiiro up again."

Ansom chuckled. "I've been taking care of that....in a way." He winked.
Haiiro hides behind Ansom for a few seconds before jumping out from behind Ansom and tackling Hannah.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro hides behind Ansom for a few seconds before jumping out from behind Ansom and tackling Hannah.
Hannah yelped in surprise before noticing who tackled her. "Haiiro?" She then looked at Ansom. "You two are friends now?!" She asked Haiiro.

Ansom pulled some rope from his jacket and began tow all towards Han.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah yelped in surprise before noticing who tackled her. "Haiiro?" She then looked at Ansom. "You two are friends now?!" She asked Haiiro.
Ansom pulled some rope from his jacket and began tow all towards Han.
Haiiro glances over at Ansom. "Come on, hurry up, tie him up!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"H-Hey?! What the hell are you doing?!"
Ansom laughed. "I'm pulling a prank. Isn't that what you wanted to do?" He smiled at Han and waved his hand, causing the curse to stop. He picked up the now tangled Haiiro.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "I'm pulling a prank. Isn't that what you wanted to do?" He smiled at Han and waved his hand, causing the curse to stop. He picked up the now tangled Haiiro.
"We were supposed to pull a prank on Han, not on me! The hell are you doing Ansom?!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
"We were supposed to pull a prank on Han, not on me! The hell are you doing Ansom?!"
Ansom laughed. "Eh." He then shrugged and appeared back in Discordia. "This is gonna be fun."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes and stops talking.
Ansom frowned. "Whatever Haiiro. Roll your eyes. Now you ruined my fun." He untied Haiiro and began to head upstairs. "Go prank Han on your own."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom frowned. "Whatever Haiiro. Roll your eyes. Now you ruined my fun." He untied Haiiro and began to head upstairs. "Go prank Han on your own."
Haiiro frowns, having a feeling that she'd screwed up once again. She really just couldn't do anything right, could she. She was also still tied up, which was quite annoying. She just lied there silently.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro frowns, having a feeling that she'd screwed up once again. She really just couldn't do anything right, could she. She was also still tied up, which was quite annoying. She just lied there silently.
Ansom peeked down from the stairs and frowned at Haiiro. "Still here? I thought you wanted to prank him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back