• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Assana: "Hey did you know it's lunch time right now??" She smiles and stands, heading back for her locker and her lunch box that she packed. It was small with a bag of goldfish and seaweed crackers inside and a huge water bottle attached.
Brows lifting at that, he quickly followed after her - somewhat taking his bag off of his back to remove the lunch his mam had packed for him. "... I-I don't suppose you know where the cafeteria is?"

Roman said:
(((( It's more of a, "if you die, I'll hate you" type thing. ))))
Perfect chuckled, "Good. If you die then I won't have anyone to fight. It's not like I can find someone who's out for my blood." He said, chuckling some more. "From this day forward, you're my rival. I'll fight you when I see the chance... And I won't hold back."
"ummm... ok? I don't even know what to say anymore...."

Ribbons face blanked out as she tried to figure out what was going on anymore.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"ummm... ok? I don't even know what to say anymore...."
Ribbons face blanked out as she tried to figure out what was going on anymore.

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry... I must be rambling on about nothing in your opinion." Perfect said, looking at Ribbon. "I'll stop talking now." He said as they came to a landing in front of a store. "How much money did you say you had from working with CROSS?"

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Brows lifting at that, he quickly followed after her - somewhat taking his bag off of his back to remove the lunch his mam had packed for him. "... I-I don't suppose you know where the cafeteria is?"
Assana: She laughs and nods, walking down the hall, soon coming to the cafeteria filled with students. She looks around trying to see an empty lunch table, walking over to it and seeing someone spilled some stuff all over it, she waves her hand and the water from her waterbottle comes out, washing it away till the table sparkles. She sighs and sits down grinning up at Dei-Loki. "So what do you have for lunch Loki? Is it okay if I just call you Loki? Or Dei? You can call me Anna. It's a nickname."

Roman said:
"Sorry... I must be rambling on about nothing in your opinion." Perfect said, looking at Ribbon. "I'll stop talking now." He said as they came to a landing in front of a store. "How much money did you say you had from working with CROSS?"
"around 3 million, we could probably make another million or so in a week working freelance for CROSS."

Jennete said:
Assana: She laughs and nods, walking down the hall, soon coming to the cafeteria filled with students. She looks around trying to see an empty lunch table, walking over to it and seeing someone spilled some stuff all over it, she waves her hand and the water from her waterbottle comes out, washing it away till the table sparkles. She sighs and sits down grinning up at Dei-Loki. "So what do you have for lunch Loki? Is it okay if I just call you Loki? Or Dei? You can call me Anna. It's a nickname."
His ears perking at that, he slowly sat down and opened the small brown satchel he removed from his green bag. "Just meat, bread, and fruit, it would seem." He would tell her, taking his food out. A small bottle of juice coming with his meal. "A-And, you can either call me Dei-Loki or little Loki. What do you have for lunch, Anna?"

xXLittleLokiXx said:
His ears perking at that, he slowly sat down and opened the small brown satchel he removed from his green bag. "Just meat, bread, and fruit, it would seem." He would tell her, taking his food out. A small bottle of juice coming with his meal. "A-And, you can either call me Dei-Loki or little Loki. What do you have for lunch, Anna?"
Assana: "Gold fish. Seaweed chips." She smiles and eats one of the salted paper looking things and hums happily to herself. "Not a lot compared to you but the most important part of my meal is the water."

Jennete said:
Assana: "Gold fish. Seaweed chips." She smiles and eats one of the salted paper looking things and hums happily to herself. "Not a lot compared to you but the most important part of my meal is the water."
He'd laugh gently as a reply, leaning back a small bit as he nodded. The only thing that looked recognisable out of his food had been the bread, which seemed to look as if it was homemade. The other items; the meat, the fruit, and even the juice... they all seemed to be unrecognisable. Like they came from an alternate world of sorts.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
He'd laugh gently as a reply, leaning back a small bit as he nodded. The only thing that looked recognisable out of his food had been the bread, which seemed to look as if it was homemade. The other items; the meat, the fruit, and even the juice... they all seemed to be unrecognisable. Like they came from an alternate world of sorts.
Assana: "So little Loki, tell me. How has school been for you so far?" She eyed his food as the water lifted from her bottle in a line and she drank some before it traveled back in her bottle.

Jennete said:
Assana: "So little Loki, tell me. How has school been for you so far?" She eyed his food as the water lifted from her bottle in a line and she drank some before it traveled back in her bottle.
"To my surprise, it's actually been alright." He'd open his bottle of juice, taking a sip of it as he blinked. "D-Didn't think I'd like it."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"To my surprise, it's actually been alright." He'd open his bottle of juice, taking a sip of it as he blinked. "D-Didn't think I'd like it."
Assana: "Did you know you stutter a little bit? I hope you aren't nervous. That means the lake isn't as magical as I thought." She laughs a little and swings her feet a bit.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Did you know you stutter a little bit? I hope you aren't nervous. That means the lake isn't as magical as I thought." She laughs a little and swings her feet a bit.
Dei-Loki flicked an ear, looking to her before glancing to his food. "I'm aware. It's something I've had since I could talk." Shrugging, he lifted one of the fruits he had taken out. It's colour red, and it's shape a bit too much of an oval to be considered an apple. "M-My brother thinks it's because of something that happened after I was born, but he won't tell me anything more about it."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Dei-Loki flicked an ear, looking to her before glancing to his food. "I'm aware. It's something I've had since I could talk." Shrugging, he lifted one of the fruits he had taken out. It's colour red, and it's shape a bit too much of an oval to be considered an apple. "M-My brother thinks it's because of something that happened after I was born, but he won't tell me anything more about it."
Assana: "Well, as long as you aren't nervous then it is an amazing unique thing about you." She nods her head in a that's that way. "What are you eating anyways... it looks... well foreign."

Jennete said:
Assana: "Well, as long as you aren't nervous then it is an amazing unique thing about you." She nods her head in a that's that way. "What are you eating anyways... it looks... well foreign."
Nodding to that, he then blinked before looking to the fruit in his hand. Blinking, he lifted his brow. "It's called lion's fruit. They grow just outside of the walls of the kingdom." He'd done it again, spoke of home. This time, though, he didn't feel as bothered by it. He felt he could trust her, out of all of the other students here. "And the meat is trimmed from the leg of a slithoove."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Nodding to that, he then blinked before looking to the fruit in his hand. Blinking, he lifted his brow. "It's called lion's fruit. They grow just outside of the walls of the kingdom." He'd done it again, spoke of home. This time, though, he didn't feel as bothered by it. He felt he could trust her, out of all of the other students here. "And the meat is trimmed from the leg of a slithoove."
Assana: "Oh what is a slithoove??" She asks, sparkling with interest again as she finishes off her lunch.

Roman said:
(((( I'll just do a timeskip sine Kaz and Yoshino are the main focus ))))

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Kazuo Katashi

~ The Fairy Swordsman

Guren%2B12.gif

It had to be around four to five hours since Kaz had left. He hadn't did much, just went back to work to finish up some stuff back at the office. By now he had cooled down and relaxed, his emotions stabilizing. As Kaz came close to the house, his nose picked a strong scent. He recognized it pretty quickly. "Brandy." He said, shaking his head, knowing immediately who had been drinking. It was pretty dark out and nothing but the sound of Kaz's shoes could be heard clicking on the ground. He took out his keys and unlocked the door, slowly pulling it open only to be greeted by an upset Minako, who was bawling her eyes out. He could only make up a few words and piecing them together it seemed like she was asking if he and Yoshino would fix things. Kaz sighed and looked at Minako with a confused look. Kaz then answered her, "We will... I've gone through too much with her to let things go down hill now." He said, kissing Minako on the forehead as he walked away. "Yoshino? Where are you?" He asked out loud. He couldn't find her scent specifically since the Brandy was clouding the scent of everything in the house. "I know you're still here..." Minako had used a tissue to wipe her face, following behind Kaz as he looked for Yoshino.

More Info

His house

Mood:

N/A

Looking for Yoshino

Objective:

Find Yoshino and fix things

Interacting with: Yoshino, Minako

Yoshino Komagata

~The Crimson Princess

tumblr_o1bsbl4gZF1rvkjhco3_1280.png

An empty glass bottle of Brandy was stationed on the marble counter top, small drops of liquid from the knocked over glass falling into the sink. It had been finished only three hours earlier before Yoshino had waltzed herself out of the kitchen and started to venture around the house tipsy. The alcohol didn't get her as drunk as she hoped to be, but the way that had made her felt at that point was good enough. Her alcohol tolerance wasn't extremely low, much to her surprise and utter disappointment. Since then, the buzz that vibrated throughout her body had worn off and she had thrown up whatever she had eaten before hand. It wasn't the prettiest sight to see and was thankful that there wasn't really anyone around her to see what had happened. Yoshino had cursed herself for having such a weak stomach and slurred out a ring of curse words. She guessed that Brandy wasn't really for her, seeing as how the thing burned about half the time she drank it. She had only gotten use to the sensation when she was almost done with the entire glass. After that instant, she vowed to never touch that thing again and just stick with her usual red wine and a few other drinks. Though it would have taken a lot more wine bottles then one to get the kind of drunk Yoshino wanted to be. She wanted to get so drunk that she would forget what had happened earlier in the day, forget the rejection that she had done, and just forget the world itself. She wanted to be anywhere, but there. It probably wasn't best that she tried to drink away her problems, but that was what she wanted to do at that moment. Drinking helped her forget, really it could help anyone forget anything bad that they wouldn't want to remember. What she should have been thinking about the entire marriage thing, finding answers to her questions. After the tipsy escapade Yoshino had, that was what she started to do.

Now, Yoshino was positioned on her bed, head leaned back against the cream colored wall and a cold beer held in her left hand with a blank expression on her face as she though. She had answers to some questions, minor questions that were still greatly significant, but not all. Not the ones she really needed. A sigh slipped through her sealed lips and she took a swing of the beer that was gripped lightly in her left palm. Maybe she just needed to leave and be by herself so she could think, her thoughts were to clouded in this place. Every so often her thoughts would wander over to Kaz, wondering what he was up to and how he was doing. Yoshino had sometimes either hit her wrist to stop or just take another drink of the beer, both worked. Not greatly, but it worked fine for that instant. She ran her free hand through her crimson hair, letting another sigh escape before getting up from the comfort of her black polka-dotted bed cover and taking light footsteps to her closet. She had decided that she would take small trip away, only for a few day or maybe a week or two at most to be by herself a just relax and think. Setting down her can, she slide the closet open and pulled out a small luggage to keep her clothes and other necessary stuff in. As she was grabbing things of the hanger, folding the articles of clothing and putting them inside the luggage, she heard a familiar voice call her name out. Yoshino froze, bent over and hands poised inside the luggage as she was about to put away her shirt. She wasn't expecting to her Kaz home, since she didn't know if he would have come back after he had left earlier. Dropping the shirt into the open bag, she closed it up quickly and shoved it into the back of the closet, now hidden behind various clothes and a few boxes that held books in them. She soon closed the closet afterwards, she'd have to find the time to resume packing later because now didn't look like the best time anymore. Yoshino picked up her drink from off of the dresser and drank the rest of it in one big swing. She didn't know whether to stay quiet and continue to pack up her things or say something, which she ended up choosing the latter. Sooner her later, Kaz would eventually find his way to the room that she resided in and would probably catch her in the act of packing, something she wanted to avoid at all costs. So her safest bet would be to respond, which is what she ended up doing.

"My room." Yoshino called back after opening her door before going over to take a seat on her bed and make herself comfortable. The empty beer can was still in her hand, now being balanced on her hand as she distracted herself with her phone. Going out and facing the music wasn't something she was very keen on doing. She could already feel the anxiousness and dread filling up the pits of her stomach. She kept fidgeting in her seat, almost causing the can to fall a couple of times. Luckily, she caught it in time and set it aside on her dresser. She also put her phone down because she felt like she was either going to drop it or chuck it from how nervous she was. Yoshino knawed at her lower lip as she sat idle on her bed, wondering if she should go out and meet him half way or stay in her room like a coward. After what seemed like minutes, she pushed herself off of the bed and exited the room, walking to where she heard the voice coming from. She soon came face to face with Kaz, glancing over his shoulder to see a puffy eyed Minako. Her heart clenched at the slightly teary-eyed girl, knowing that this was probably her doing. Seeing her like this made her feel horrible and rotten, she couldn't bare to see her like that. So Yoshino tore her gaze away from Minako and settled it on Kaz, her expression becoming blank. "Yes?"

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Anxious

Her room in Kaz's House

Objective:

Pack up

Interaction:

Kaz and Minako

Tags:

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Assana: "Oh what is a slithoove??" She asks, sparkling with interest again as she finishes off her lunch.
He'd blink from the amount of interest Anna had possessed, his ear flicking as he shifted in his seat. "I-It's a bit like what you call deers, here. But they're albino and they've got an eye in the center of their head. Y' have t' be careful just how you prepare and cook the meat, though. They're actually known to poison the ones that eat them."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
He'd blink from the amount of interest Anna had possessed, his ear flicking as he shifted in his seat. "I-It's a bit like what you call deers, here. But they're albino and they've got an eye in the center of their head. Y' have t' be careful just how you prepare and cook the meat, though. They're actually known to poison the ones that eat them."
Assana: She looks suspiciously at the piece of meat he has now. "How do you know that that one isn't poisonous then??"

Jennete said:
Assana: She looks suspiciously at the piece of meat he has now. "How do you know that that one isn't poisonous then??"
"The chef in charge of cooking everything in the palace prepared it." He'd begin to assure as he placed some of the meat on the bread. "He's an expert on preparing slithoove meat."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"The chef in charge of cooking everything in the palace prepared it." He'd begin to assure as he placed some of the meat on the bread. "He's an expert on preparing slithoove meat."
Assana: "Oh well then that is good! I got a little worried, but I get a little worried about everything."

Jennete said:
Assana: "Oh well then that is good! I got a little worried, but I get a little worried about everything."
Giggling slightly at that, he lifted the bread and meat with his gloved hands. "Y-You and my mam are the same in that regard."

uy6ssQh.png

91b3b885dafe201d256613926c182b715f5606e3_hq.gif

Kanon was content sitting by herself on the bench. Nobody to bother her, a moment's respite between the activities of the class. It's not like she really needed a break, she felt perfectly fine, but she still liked to take a rest every now and then. The cool water did feel nice after the small workout in the weightroom though. While she was sitting there, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander to Achilles. It had been quite a while since they had met, and their date had been cut short, so things were kind of left up in the air when they last saw each other. Soon, the horde of girls from her half of the class came to get water, and something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. A figure rolling out of the way to avoid getting bowled down by the girls who were rushing to get water before having to run laps. None of them looked excited.

Kanon's eyes widened a bit when she noticed that the figure that had rolled out of the way of the stampede of teenage girls was actually her boyfriend, and a rush of heat came to her cheeks as he came over and spoke to her. To see him so suddenly and so... shirtless was quite a surprise, one that she wasn't really ready for at the moment. Blinking at him as he managed out a reply, Kanon attempted to get a few words out before some random girl talked to her and left right away and then Achilles was whisked off to the weight room, and suddenly she was sitting there by herself on the bench, the rest of the girls heading to the track to run laps.
"Ah, crap!" Kanon was going to be late if she didn't hurry, and the commotion of the last few minutes completely erased any concentration she might have had on not outperforming her classmates. Lost in thought about having seen Achilles again, Kanon soon lapped the rest of the girls without even trying to breaking a sweat, not really thinking about trying to look normal. The class went by in a blur and so did her next few classes (English and potions, ew) and suddenly it was lunchtime and she was sitting at a table by herself, surrounded by a bunch of other students. Achilles words rang in her head as she ate her food, wondering if she'd see him again.

no slide
no slide

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Giggling slightly at that, he lifted the bread and meat with his gloved hands. "Y-You and my mam are the same in that regard."
Assana: "Well I am the personality that worries a lot. It's who I am. It worry and my other half Miyuki just kind of sits back and assumes everything will work it's self out"

Jennete said:
Assana: "Well I am the personality that worries a lot. It's who I am. It worry and my other half Miyuki just kind of sits back and assumes everything will work it's self out"
He'd blink at that as his brows had lifted. "That's a risky attitude fer your other half to have..." he would comment before taking a bite of his food.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
He'd blink at that as his brows had lifted. "That's a risky attitude fer your other half to have..." he would comment before taking a bite of his food.
Assana: "Which is why I balance her in that I worry enough for the both of us. See, we complete each other."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back