• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Assana: "Which is why I balance her in that I worry enough for the both of us. See, we complete each other."
With a blink, he'd nod in understanding. Soon finishing his food as he'd then finish off the rest of his drink.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
With a blink, he'd nod in understanding. Soon finishing his food as he'd then finish off the rest of his drink.
Assana: "That was a good lunch. I had fun meeting you today Dei-Loki."

Jennete said:
Assana: "That was a good lunch. I had fun meeting you today Dei-Loki."
"I had fun meeting you too, Anna." He would reply, smile on his face as he glanced in her direction. Twisting the cap back onto the juice bottle in his hands.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"I had fun meeting you too, Anna." He would reply, smile on his face as he glanced in her direction. Twisting the cap back onto the juice bottle in his hands.
Assana: "Could I say we are friends now? Or..."

Jennete said:
Assana: "Could I say we are friends now? Or..."
With his brows lifted, he blinked before smiling and nodding to her. "Y-Yeah. We're friends."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
With his brows lifted, he blinked before smiling and nodding to her. "Y-Yeah. We're friends."
Assana: "I'm glad... I haven't had a friend in a while. If I were being honest, I have been a little afraid of making friends, of getting hurt by them."

Jennete said:
Assana: "I'm glad... I haven't had a friend in a while. If I were being honest, I have been a little afraid of making friends, of getting hurt by them."
"Ah, I know that feeling..." He'd huff, cleaning up the area around him before returning the satchel to his bag. "Trust is something that I rarely even give certain members of my family, let alone others."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Ah, I know that feeling..." He'd huff, cleaning up the area around him before returning the satchel to his bag. "Trust is something that I rarely even give certain members of my family, let alone others."
Assana: "I have a sinking feeling inside of me sometimes... like if I don't control ever aspect of my life, if I don't have everything planned or if I don't have everything under control then... bad things will happen." She pauses a bit and laughs. "But, Miyuki makes me better. She lets me just breathe."

Jennete said:
Assana: "I have a sinking feeling inside of me sometimes... like if I don't control ever aspect of my life, if I don't have everything planned or if I don't have everything under control then... bad things will happen." She pauses a bit and laughs. "But, Miyuki makes me better. She lets me just breathe."
"Must be nice t' have a bit of relief." He'd remark, brows lifting once he watched the other students stand and begin to leave the cafeteria.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Must be nice t' have a bit of relief." He'd remark, brows lifting once he watched the other students stand and begin to leave the cafeteria.
Assana: "Yea, it is." She gets her stuff and stretches her arms. "I think we have some time before class. I also know that a lot of the kids skip school. But they either end up somewhere dangerous or they get caught and sent back."

Jennete said:
Assana: "Yea, it is." She gets her stuff and stretches her arms. "I think we have some time before class. I also know that a lot of the kids skip school. But they either end up somewhere dangerous or they get caught and sent back."
'Somewhere dangerous?' he'd mentally ask himself, blinking in the process. Due to his mischievous nature, his mind lingered on the idea for a few moments before snapping himself out of it. "Best get to class, then." He'd say, though his mind was still hung up on that last thing she'd said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nona said:
((Mayy, I can't find your reply but I remember it :'D))

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

tumblr_nks5194OFh1rvr5jyo1_500.gif

Kairassi slowly nodded "I-I do..." She fixed some hair behind her ear, her cheeks pink "I-I have f-for quite a while actually..." She admitted "I thought you'd find it weird or something s-so I didn't say..."

Extra Info

Park

Talking with Luke

Mood:

Happy/nervous/flustered

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Luke Shun

Tags:

~?Luke Shun?~

Luke relaxed a bit and smiled, "Would you like to go on a date with me? Like a real date?.." He asks

Extra Info

Park

Talking to Kairassi

Mood:

Relaxed and happy

Objective:

Go on a date with Kairassi

Interacting with:

Kairassi

Tags:

@Nona

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest blushed and poured himself another drink,
"did he also tell you he was the one who came up with the idea of using sound?"

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru shook her head, "He didn't tell me that part, but it doesn't surprise me he'd have an idea like that." she said.

Nona said:

~*Kenai Yelil*~

95a654dbc2b0c121b1827bbba3a4b0da.jpg

Kenai walked through the park with his hands in his pockets as he did so. The weather was nice and all so he decided to make the most of it, take a walk...maybe have a nap? Either way, he was enjoying the sun, walking through the grass until his foot hit something soft. Jolting a little he looked down "Hey, watch where you're l-" he paused, examining the pink haired girl he had almost kicked hard with his foot "...Asako?" He said soon kneeling down to her level.

Extra Info

Park

Kneeling

Mood:

Curious/slightly surprised

Objective:

N/A

Interacting with:

Asako

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]
[border]

..........................................................................................................................Asako

...................................................................................................................................~The Scarred Light Spirit~

Asako felt something hit her, which caused her to open her eye's, Hey... she knew that voice, and the voice seemed to know her as well. Asako lifted her head, blinking when she saw him, she looked at him a bit closer. "Kenai?" she said and sat up, "You're a life saver I was so lonely!" she whined, now that he was here, she was probably going to drag him around to place's.

More Info

Park

Mood:

Happy

Talking to Kenai

Objective:

N/A

โ€‹

Interacting with: Kenai

โ€‹

Tags:

โ€‹

[/border]

Last edited by a moderator:
Han was stepping out of the shower when he noticed something odd about the mirror. It wasn't his reflection....it was her reflection. She let out an annoyed sigh. "Are you fucking kidding me, Haiiro." She muttered.

Ansom looked at Haiiro. "Did it work?"

@AriaTheWatcher

NeoClassical said:
Han was stepping out of the shower when he noticed something odd about the mirror. It wasn't his reflection....it was her reflection. She let out an annoyed sigh. "Are you fucking kidding me, Haiiro." She muttered.
Ansom looked at Haiiro. "Did it work?"

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "Curse worked. I can sense that. I can also sense his approximate location. Shall we head there?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro nods. "Curse worked. I can sense that. I can also sense his approximate location. Shall we head there?"
Ansom shrugged. "Sure. This is your plan. You're calling the shots." He smiled.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, teleporting her and Ansom a few feet away from Han's current location.
Hannah sighed and rubbed her nose before walking out of the bathroom and into his living room. "Fucking bitch." He mumbled.

NeoClassical said:
Hannah sighed and rubbed her nose before walking out of the bathroom and into his living room. "Fucking bitch." He mumbled.
Haiiro looks over at Ansom. "Alright, so, I think that the first thing we should do is immediately when we see her we should subdue her. You know, tackle her and tie her up. I have a hilarious idea."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro looks over at Ansom. "Alright, so, I think that the first thing we should do is immediately when we see her we should subdue her. You know, tackle her and tie her up. I have a hilarious idea."
Ansom nodded. "Well...I'm not gonna do that because she's a girl. You take care of that part." He smiled.

Hannah sighed again before walking to her kitchen area. "I hate her so much." He grumbled.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Well...I'm not gonna do that because she's a girl. You take care of that part." He smiled.
Hannah sighed again before walking to her kitchen area. "I hate her so much." He grumbled.
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Come on, at least help me tie her up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back