• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"We're bounty hunters girl, if you thought we were innocent like you that's kinda sad."
Taking another drag on his cigarette Fenris' eyes became swirling globes of smoke, embers seeming to burn deep within them.

"Most of the hunter's here are hellish creatures and we all have our vices. I would ask you not to judge us harshly, but I don't think that's possible anymore."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked at him, "Me being a Dark spirit, I don't have any right to judge anyone, beside's, you were only talking about....uhm.... s-sex... so I can't exactly judge you on your little pleasure time now could I?"

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Living?" He'd nod, his ear having flicked. "Got quite a few, actually. I've got seven, t' be exact." His family was large, with no doubt.
Assana: "Oh wow. That is a lot. I have my Sister Miyuki and my brothers Sylvester and Den... Den doesn't come out anymore though. He just stays in Sylvester's mind."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked at him, "Me being a Dark spirit, I don't have any right to judge anyone, beside's, you were only talking about....uhm.... s-sex... so I can't exactly judge you on your little pleasure time now could I?"
"Plenty of people judge anyway. You really are innocent aren't you. You actually stumbled over the word sex... I'm guessing you're a virgin then?"

Fenris looked at her with amusement in his eyes.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Oh wow. That is a lot. I have my Sister Miyuki and my brothers Sylvester and Den... Den doesn't come out anymore though. He just stays in Sylvester's mind."
"In his mind?" The prince would repeat, his brow having lifted as his curiosity piqued once more. Gloved hands remaining pocketed as his black bangs somewhat covered his eyes.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Plenty of people judge anyway. You really are innocent aren't you. You actually stumbled over the word sex... I'm guessing you're a virgin then?"
Fenris looked at her with amusement in his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked to the side, "Yeah, I guess I am" she said, looking at random people.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"In his mind?" The prince would repeat, his brow having lifted as his curiosity piqued once more. Gloved hands remaining pocketed as his black bangs somewhat covered his eyes.
Assana: "In my family when children are born, we are born through water. Usually. How we are born through water is our parents pour some of their magic into the place, or if we are born in Fae, a place naturally starts collecting magic and power till from the great abundance it forms a soul to be tied to it. It's protector. I am the protector of a river. That river is what gave me the water to create me." *She holds up her arms, her glamour falling away to reveal a girl completely made of water* "Because we are born of power... the power is usually too much for just one soul to contain. So we are born with one body but two souls, changing into our other complementing selves when we need them. Usually there is the Alpha personality from the pair. Miyuki is the Alpha personality in our relationship. She is the protector, I am the nurturer. My Mother and Father separated us though, giving us two bodies. My mother and her other self were separated as well. My bothers Sylvester and Den though were not separated. And when Den saw our mother murdered... he won't come out anymore, leaving Sylvester as the Alpha personality now."

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked to the side, "Yeah, I guess I am" she said, looking at random people.
"Well if you ever want to indulge in a vice don't feel bad about it."

Pouring a shot of whiskey, Fenris placed it in front of her before turning away to tend to other patrons.

Jennete said:
Assana: "In my family when children are born, we are born through water. Usually. How we are born through water is our parents pour some of their magic into the place, or if we are born in Fae, a place naturally starts collecting magic and power till from the great abundance it forms a soul to be tied to it. It's protector. I am the protector of a river. That river is what gave me the water to create me." *She holds up her arms, her glamour falling away to reveal a girl completely made of water* "Because we are born of power... the power is usually too much for just one soul to contain. So we are born with one body but two souls, changing into our other complementing selves when we need them. Usually there is the Alpha personality from the pair. Miyuki is the Alpha personality in our relationship. She is the protector, I am the nurturer. My Mother and Father separated us though, giving us two bodies. My mother and her other self were separated as well. My bothers Sylvester and Den though were not separated. And when Den saw our mother murdered... he won't come out anymore, leaving Sylvester as the Alpha personality now."
Intrigued by it all, he continued to listen. His ears having perked as he'd given a small nod of understanding. Despite the slight depressing feel the description had given off, he'd pull a small smile. His ears having flicked. "You're the first water fay I've met." He'd bring up, blinking. "Th-Thank you for sharing your story.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Intrigued by it all, he continued to listen. His ears having perked as he'd given a small nod of understanding. Despite the slight depressing feel the description had given off, he'd pull a small smile. His ears having flicked. "You're the first water fay I've met." He'd bring up, blinking. "Th-Thank you for sharing your story.
Assana: "I don't usually... you just seem easy to talk too. Is that okay?" She asked, her mind wondering if maybe this made them friends now. How were you supposed to know if you were friends or not? How could you tell? No one had explained this too her. No one bothered to mention this... and now it was just her and Miyuki. She hadn't been home in so long. She hadn't even checked in with her father in years... what if he thought she was dead?! She soon got lost in her thoughts but shook her head to try and focus on Dei-Loki.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"Well if you ever want to indulge in a vice don't feel bad about it."
Pouring a shot of whiskey, Fenris placed it in front of her before turning away to tend to other patrons.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked and looked at the shot, "What is that?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked and looked at the shot, "What is that?" she asked.
Fenris turned back and looked at her,

"Whiskey. One of Everest's many vices. Take it or leave it, if you don't drink it, Everest will once he finishes his set."

Then Fenris turned and walked away, beginning to serve other patrons.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Fenris turned back and looked at her,
"Whiskey. One of Everest's many vices. Take it or leave it, if you don't drink it, Everest will once he finishes his set."

Then Fenris turned and walked away, beginning to serve other patrons.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru looked through the glass curiously, this would probably be the only time she'd get to try it, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to at least take a sip. She carefully picked up the shot and smelled it, it didn't have a great smell, but it was better then Yui's cooking. Hakuru slowly brought up the shot and took a sip, " it's ok, but I wouldn't be able to drink a lot of this at once" she mumbled.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru looked through the glass curiously, this would probably be the only time she'd get to try it, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to at least take a sip. She carefully picked up the shot and smelled it, it didn't have a great smell, but it was better then Yui's cooking. Hakuru slowly brought up the shot and took a sip, " it's ok, but I wouldn't be able to drink a lot of this at once" she mumbled.
Everest was laughing as he returned to the bar and waving goodbye to another patron. Turning and seeing Hakuru with the shotglass in her hand he raised an eyebrow but said nothing before turning and pulling another glass from behind the bar, pouring himself a drink, and downing it in a single go.

"Sorry about leaving you alone with Fenris..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Assana: "I don't usually... you just seem easy to talk too. Is that okay?" She asked, her mind wondering if maybe this made them friends now. How were you supposed to know if you were friends or not? How could you tell? No one had explained this too her. No one bothered to mention this... and now it was just her and Miyuki. She hadn't been home in so long. She hadn't even checked in with her father in years... what if he thought she was dead?! She soon got lost in her thoughts but shook her head to try and focus on Dei-Loki.
"Well, you'd be the first outside of my family to think that..." He would softly reply, looking to the ground as he smiled slightly.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Everest was laughing as he returned to the bar and waving goodbye to another patron. Turning and seeing Hakuru with the shotglass in her hand he raised an eyebrow but said nothing before turning and pulling another glass from behind the bar, pouring himself a drink, and downing it in a single go.
"Sorry about leaving you alone with Fenris..."

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru put down the shotglass, "Eh, Nothing bad happened so it's fine, we just talked pretty much" she said.

Mei Junchi[/URL]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/bg]

[/bg]

~*Elaena and Elliot Rillas*~

Elaena looked back at them both as she led them to the table "Yeah, Don't worry, there's a good bit of time left before lunchtine ends" she said smiling before they approached the table with the young male with messy blonde hair sat at. Sitting next to the boy she smiled "Junchi, Moonstone this is Elliot, my brother" she said still smiling.

The boy sitting next to her nervously waves his hand and smiled sheepishly "Hello" he said quietly.

Nona said:

~*Elaena and Elliot Rillas*~

Elaena looked back at them both as she led them to the table "Yeah, Don't worry, there's a good bit of time left before lunchtine ends" she said smiling before they approached the table with the young male with messy blonde hair sat at. Sitting next to the boy she smiled "Junchi, Moonstone this is Elliot, my brother" she said still smiling.

The boy sitting next to her nervously waves his hand and smiled sheepishly "Hello" he said quietly.

Moonstone

"Hello, Elliot." Moonstone said politely. "I'm Moonstone, my friend here is Junchi. We just joined this school today."

For a person who was eating ice cream for lunch, Moonstone had a gentle and mature mannerism to them. They looked calm and polite, and like they were trustworthy, but their aura gave something off that they shouldn't be trusted and that they were mostly faking their looks. They began eating their food as they waited for someone to continue on the conversation.

Extra Information

Mood: Happy, Calm

Interacting With: Elaena, Elliot, Junchi

Character Sheet: Moonstone

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Well, you'd be the first outside of my family to think that..." He would softly reply, looking to the ground as he smiled slightly.
Assana: "Really?" She asks, truly surprised at this fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back