• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

charleen said:
An average looking guy was working at one of the counter, and he approached Lance. "Hey, need help looking for anything?" He smiled politely.
((ugh can't we skip the mundane crap of buying a phone and lance just comes back with one. I'm in a very lethargic mood today, and I have to create a new CS for Doc, CROSS' new general, introduce drugs to FHS, once again through CROSS and start a weapons trade through CROSS... I should probably also attack someone so I stay reliving but blah... basically I have my characters, and then all the CROSS generals to manage... not fun...))

Jennete said:
Assana:*she glanced at his tail and she smiles, stepping forward towards the water, placing her foot on it as she begins to walk on water, turning around to look at him* "You don't have to be afraid. The water here likes you, I can tell. I... I'm a water fey actually. So, I don't have to fear water. And... if you want to be my friend you won't have to ever be afraid either."
He'd watch her enter the water as he listened to her words. Still, he remained out of the water. That remaining fear still present, despite her coming out as a water fey. In an attempt to dissuade from the idea of getting in, he offered the beginning of an explanation. "... M-My biological mam is the reason behind my fears."

Nona said:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena smiled "That's pretty cool, I'd love to be able to eat as much ice cream as I want" she giggled a little before they asked what she was getting for lunch "I'm just getting a sandwich" she said, her tray now had her lunch in it "So, should we sit?" She asked.

Mei Junchi

"I'm ready." Junchi responded as Moonstone also said they were ready. The two let Elaena take them to the table as Junchi inspected the cafeteria. "Maaan, this is amazing. I've never seen a school like this." they said.

"It is amazing. We should hurry up and eat though so we can avoid being late for class." Moonstone responded.

"We got time." Junchi said confidently.

Extra Information

Mood: Confident, Happy

Status: Talking to Elaena and Moonstone and following Elaena

Interacting With: Elaena and Moonstone

Character Sheet: Mei Junchi

xXLittleLokiXx said:
He'd watch her enter the water as he listened to her words. Still, he remained out of the water. That remaining fear still present, despite her coming out as a water fey. In an attempt to dissuade from the idea of getting in, he offered the beginning of an explanation. "... M-My biological mam is the reason behind my fears."
Assana:"What happened with your mother?" *She asks curiously.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Assana:"What happened with your mother?" *She asks curiously."
"Well, she was a witch, for starters..." He'd state in a literal and metaphorical (might not have used that word right, I couldn't think of the right word) sense. A huff then followed his words. "Always wanted me dead, and, well... a-attempting to drown me was one of the ways she tried to make that possible."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Ferris smiled,
"That's because it was a crazy ass adventure. Go ask Everest about it, I'm know he enjoys talking to beautiful girls."

[/QUOTE]
"Right... I'd ask him, but as you can see, he's busy with his music" Hakuru said.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"Well, she was a witch, for starters..." He'd state in a literal and metaphorical (might not have used that word right, I couldn't think of the right word) sense. A huff then followed his words. "Always wanted me dead, and, well... a-attempting to drown me was one of the ways she tried to make that possible."
Assana:*She walks forward, taking his hand in hers and holds it reassuringly* "I am so sorry your mother did that. No one should ever do that to a child, to their child. I could tell you I was tortured as well when I was young but my father saved me and my mother. My mother was killed though later."

Jennete said:
Assana:*She walks forward, taking his hand in hers and holds it reassuringly* "I am so sorry your mother did that. No one should ever do that to a child, to their child. I could tell you I was tortured as well when I was young but my father saved me and my mother. My mother was killed though later."
Gloved hand now in hers, he shifted at that. His ears low, he then looked to her with slightly wide, yet understanding, eyes. Another gentle sigh finding its way out of him. "S-Sorry for your loss..."

Perfect sighed, "Well then, make it soon… I need to keep my skills sharp." He said, leaning back in the chair. "Well... What can we do to pass time?" He asked curiously.

@Wicked Jester

xXLittleLokiXx said:
Gloved hand now in hers, he shifted at that. His ears low, he then looked to her with slightly wide, yet understanding, eyes. Another gentle sigh finding its way out of him. "S-Sorry for your loss..."
Assana:*She nods and lets go of his hand* It's fine... I don't... I found a way to deal with the loss. I'm sorry, I got to personal with you. *She chuckles and runs a hand through her hair, turning around to walk back out on the edge of the water, sighing a little*

LunaCrosby said:
"Right... I'd ask him, but as you can see, he's busy with his music" Hakuru said.
"ya he usually is. I would tell you, but that story was his fault and he tells it much better than I can. I don't like telling stories, mine never end well."

A sad smile crossed Fenris' face before he blinked and looked back at Hakuru,

"Sorry I drove off your date, but if he's going to call me a horn dog, I'm going to bring up the sound hound."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
"ya he usually is. I would tell you, but that story was his fault and he tells it much better than I can. I don't like telling stories, mine never end well."
A sad smile crossed Fenris' face before he blinked and looked back at Hakuru,

"Sorry I drove off your date, but if he's going to call me a horn dog, I'm going to bring up the sound hound."

[/QUOTE]
"I wouldn't call it a date, just being me and letting a stranger take me places." Hakuru said before looking at him, "Now how exactly did he get that nickname? I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is right or not" she said.

Jennete said:
Assana:*She nods and lets go of his hand* It's fine... I don't... I found a way to deal with the loss. I'm sorry, I got to personal with you. *She chuckles and runs a hand through her hair, turning around to walk back out on the edge of the water, sighing a little*
"It's fine." He would shift, bringing his hands to his pockets as he watched her exit the water. He was still surprised how open he was. Very few outsiders were able to connect with him. Clearly, she must've been one of those few. He'd then shift once more, a slightly perked brow.

Roman said:
Perfect sighed, "Well then, make it soon… I need to keep my skills sharp." He said, leaning back in the chair. "Well... What can we do to pass time?" He asked curiously.
@Wicked Jester
"Well theres lots of things we could do, go out and kill some people, um... I don't really know... CROSS usually kept us busy so we wouldn't get bored..."

xXLittleLokiXx said:
"It's fine." He would shift, bringing his hands to his pockets as he watched her exit the water. He was still surprised how open he was. Very few outsiders were able to connect with him. Clearly, she must've been one of those few. He'd then shift once more, a slightly perked brow.
Assana: "Do you have any siblings?" *She asked softly, looking over her shoulder at him. She wanted to get to know him a bit more, they seemed to share a lot in common of what they have been through in life.*

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Well theres lots of things we could do, go out and kill some people, um... I don't really know... CROSS usually kept us busy so we wouldn't get bored..."

[/QUOTE]
Perfect nodded and rubbed his chin in thought. "So... Kill some more people? We can't kill all day... How about we go and use some of your money to buy cool stuff for our little hideout?" Perfect asked jokingly. "From what you made it sound like, you're rich."

LunaCrosby said:
"I wouldn't call it a date, just being me and letting a stranger take me places." Hakuru said before looking at him, "Now how exactly did he get that nickname? I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is right or not" she said.
Fenris smiled smugly,

"Well he got the name in two ways at about the same time. Sound hound is that boy's nickname because he's better than any hound dog. He can distinguish heartbeats from miles away, almost nothing can hide from him, however at the same time he earned the name, he discovered that ultrasonic and subsonic vibrations can make a girl feel really good."

Fenris neglected to tell her that it was him who suggested the technique, or that it was based off one of his own styles.

Jennete said:
Assana: "Do you have any siblings?" *She asked softly, looking over her shoulder at him. She wanted to get to know him a bit more, they seemed to share a lot in common of what they have been through in life.*
"Living?" He'd nod, his ear having flicked. "Got quite a few, actually. I've got seven, t' be exact." His family was large, with no doubt.

Roman said:
Perfect nodded and rubbed his chin in thought. "So... Kill some more people? We can't kill all day... How about we go and use some of your money to buy cool stuff for our little hideout?" Perfect asked jokingly. "From what you made it sound like, you're rich."
"Sure what do you want to buy? I don't mind, and working for CROSS pays well, and as long as your good for the money, they can even get you anything you want. Weapons, drugs, slaves, relics artificial powers, almost anything as long as you don't question it. They won't care that I left, they always termed me as a "loose cannon"."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]Fenris smiled smugly,
"Well he got the name in two ways at about the same time. Sound hound is that boy's nickname because he's better than any hound dog. He can distinguish heartbeats from miles away, almost nothing can hide from him, however at the same time he earned the name, he discovered that ultrasonic and subsonic vibrations can make a girl feel really good."

Fenris neglected to tell her that it was him who suggested the technique, or that it was based off one of his own styles.

[/QUOTE]
Hakuru blinked, "Well I guess that's one way to do that" She said, "My image of him kinda changes after you've told me that" Hakuru said, she wasn't even going to question how he discovered that.

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]((ugh can't we skip the mundane crap of buying a phone and lance just comes back with one. I'm in a very lethargic mood today, and I have to create a new CS for Doc, CROSS' new general, introduce drugs to FHS, once again through CROSS and start a weapons trade through CROSS... I should probably also attack someone so I stay reliving but blah... basically I have my characters, and then all the CROSS generals to manage... not fun...))

[/QUOTE]
(Ohhh sorry if this rp didn't work out like you wanted, but yeah ok just hollah when you're feeling groovy again lol)

Quinn was in detention. For missing most of her classes. She slumped over the desk she was working at, in the classroom she was taking her detention in. The professor gave her a menacing look, as she had quit cleaning the room. She rolled her eyes and went back to wiping the desks off with a rag.

She ended up finishing her task pretty late, and she was scheduled for another detention the next day. Quinn wandered the empty halls, listening to the faint laughter of other students in the building. Her footsteps were silent as she walked the grounds to the girls' dorm building.

LunaCrosby said:
Hakuru blinked, "Well I guess that's one way to do that" She said, "My image of him kinda changes after you've told me that" Hakuru said, she wasn't even going to question how he discovered that.
"We're bounty hunters girl, if you thought we were innocent like you that's kinda sad."

Taking another drag on his cigarette Fenris' eyes became swirling globes of smoke, embers seeming to burn deep within them.

"Most of the hunter's here are hellish creatures and we all have our vices. I would ask you not to judge us harshly, but I don't think that's possible anymore."

charleen said:
(Ohhh sorry if this rp didn't work out like you wanted, but yeah ok just hollah when you're feeling groovy again lol)
(well I don't know where else to go with it, and I wanna get CROSS up to more devilish standards, besides, I much prefer the villain's side xD )

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester](well I don't know where else to go with it, and I wanna get CROSS up to more devilish standards, besides, I much prefer the villain's side xD )

[/QUOTE]
(True it was getting anticlimatic.. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back