• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nova looked up at Klef and tilted her head. "Yes Klef?" She asked curiously, wondering what she was going to say. She giggled silently at Klef's wish but thought it was good and it made her smile. But she never wanted to see her go tho.
She struggled to look back at Nova. The girl wanted to tell her how she felt, but the words refused to come out of her mouth. "Um...um..." Klef nervously stuttered, trying to keep the grin on her face. "I just wanted to ask if you can still feel with your arm." That wasn't what she wanted to say, but sometimes asking questions was her only salvation.

JJKab said:
"Hide?Why would you hide here? You would be spotted in an instant... I know a better place..." Lena said, looking a bit slyly at him
"I can help you... If you share your name with me" She said, grinning
Drakon blinked and then blushed wildly before getting a bit angry. "B-Baka! Don't look at me like that again!" He said frantically before crossing his arms. "Fine, I'll come with you. My name is Drakon Kyrane. Let's just get going." He said sternly.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blinked and then blushed wildly before getting a bit angry. "B-Baka! Don't look at me like that again!" He said frantically before crossing his arms. "Fine, I'll come with you. My name is Drakon Kyrane. Let's just get going." He said sternly.
Lena looked a bit suprised at Drakon, as she didn't expect that kind of reaction

"Oh... Right then.. First off, hovewer... Do you know how to swim...? Lena, by the way" She said, slowly walking back from where she came from.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at Ken, "He thought I was trying to hook him up with you anyway's, so your both even when it comes to acting weird" she said.
Ken blushed lightly and looked to the side. "I-Is that really how you think of me?" He asked, laughing lightly but really upset about it.

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly leaned the side of his head against Ariel's, as he chuckled ligbtly at the movie.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled softly as she watched the movie as well, the baby dragons snuggling against Ariel.

((Time skip to the end of the movie?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Enter text hereAriel smiled softly as she watched the movie as well, the baby dragons snuggling against Ariel.

((Time skip to the end of the movie?))
((Sure))

After the movie has ended, Gregory was leaning his head against Ariel's shoulder.

"It was fun.." He said quietly, looking at Ariel, gently laying his hand on her cheek

JJKab said:
((Sure))
After the movie has ended, Gregory was leaning his head against Ariel's shoulder.

"It was fun.." He said quietly, looking at Ariel, gently laying his hand on her cheek

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled "Yup~" she said happily "Hey do you want something to drink? Like tea or something?" She offered.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled "Yup~" she said happily "Hey do you want something to drink? Like tea or something?" She offered.
Gregory chuckled, as he gently turned his body to face Ariel's.

"I'm fine, babe... I am absolutely fine" He said, as she gently kissed Ariel on her lips.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Soon they got to an open animal door that had one of the most dangerous animals and on had in it

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Oh Mika." He shook his head. "I told that child to not open any doors." He chuckled. "She should be fine for now. The Axaeroth sleeps during this time of day. We still need to get her though."

M

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Oh Mika." He shook his head. "I told that child to not open any doors." He chuckled. "She should be fine for now. The Axaeroth sleeps during this time of day. We still need to get her though."
Mitsu burst into the room to see mika squealing happily as she climbed on to beast happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita sat there milk drunk as he looked around tiredly

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...''

...⊹Yuki soon just stood up and went over to the bed and sat there as she cradled Akita⊹...

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed lightly and looked to the side. "I-Is that really how you think of me?" He asked, laughing lightly but really upset about it.
Kelsey looked at him, "Not really, being weird isn't bad. But I was just saying how you guy's sometime''s assume thing's immediately" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]M
Mitsu burst into the room to see mika squealing happily as she climbed on to beast happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom followed his daughter. "Get off my animal you germy devil." He pointed out the door. "I will, literally, turn you into an apple and feed you to the pigs." He threatened. "Out."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Akita drunkenly flopped around I her arms

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...''

(okay things are getting a bit boring for Yuki
xD )

Nonalaka said:

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota viewed the food in front of her as he spoke, she supposed they never had, its not like she hasn't seen one before though, she had, she just never thought on trying them really. Shrugging gently she looked to Roland "Hm, maybe? I guess maybe its cause they taste a lot better than they look?" She said with another shrug before taking another bite of her food.
...⚒Roland chuckled at the thought before looking at his half eaten chili-dog. Yeah, he guess they did taste better than they looked by a long shot. Taking another rather large bite of his food, Roland thought of where to go after this. What did girls like to do again? Huh, it's been so long since him and Dakota got to have a free day that he had forgotten what she liked to do on days like these⚒...

"Sooo... What do ya want to do after this Dakota?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom followed his daughter. "Get off my animal you germy devil." He pointed out the door. "I will, literally, turn you into an apple and feed you to the pigs." He threatened. "Out."
"Your funny." She said happily to him as she came to sit at the beasts feet happily with a inocent smile that was to adorable to be mad at even for ansom

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...''
(okay things are getting a bit boring for Yuki
xD )
Akita hiccuped then a sword appeared on the floor next to then

JJKab said:
Gregory chuckled, as he gently turned his body to face Ariel's.
"I'm fine, babe... I am absolutely fine" He said, as she gently kissed Ariel on her lips.

~*Ariel and Euloria*~

"Alright~" she said happily before he kissed her on the lips, she gently kissed back before she heard the door open which made her pull away turn around "A-Ah, Hi mom!" She said with a sheepish smile as all the dragons ran across the room to Ariel's mother, chirping for attention.

Euloria stood in the doorway eyeing the pair curiously, her icy eyes staring at Gregory for a moment "Hello" she said as she then entered the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back