• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your funny." She said happily to him as she came to sit at the beasts feet happily with a inocent smile that was to adorable to be mad at even for ansom

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "No, no, I'm not funny." He glowered at Mika. "Get out of this room. That's my animal. And my animal alone." He turned to Mitsu and let out a low growl. "Control your goddamn child."

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm not really sure what to post :P )
okay...guess il go ahead and do it...though i kinda lost the mood for a fight)))

...?Seris soon smirked before dark flames engulfed her and when the flames disappeared, 2 girls now stood there looking at them?...

''Should we still attack them? Even in these forms?''

''Eh, sure why not. I never fought in awhile like this..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your funny." She said happily to him as she came to sit at the beasts feet happily with a inocent smile that was to adorable to be mad at even for ansom
Akita hiccuped then a sword appeared on the floor next to then

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki yelped when she saw a sword before she stared at it curiously⊹...

''Did he just...summon a sword...?''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shook his head. "No, no, I'm not funny." He glowered at Mika. "Get out of this room. That's my animal. And my animal alone." He turned to Mitsu and let out a low growl. "Control your goddamn child."
Mitsu had found it very adorable but when ansom decided to be an ass she glared at him. "Stop it dad. She's just a damn child there's no reason for you to be so mean about this. God, why are you like this." Mitsu snapped at him obviously displeased by his actions as she walked over and picked up mika who Frowned and hugged her mother. "Mama did I make grandpa mad?" She asked with a frown as mitsu comforted her.

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel and Euloria*~

"Alright~" she said happily before he kissed her on the lips, she gently kissed back before she heard the door open which made her pull away turn around "A-Ah, Hi mom!" She said with a sheepish smile as all the dragons ran across the room to Ariel's mother, chirping for attention.

Euloria stood in the doorway eyeing the pair curiously, her icy eyes staring at Gregory for a moment "Hello" she said as she then entered the room.
Gregory looked a bit suprised, as Ariel's mother entered. He slowly stood up, smiling gently.

"Good morning" He said, looking back down at Ariel.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu had found it very adorable but when ansom decided to be an ass she glared at him. "Stop it dad. She's just a damn child there's no reason for you to be so mean about this. God, why are you like this." Mitsu snapped at him obviously displeased by his actions as she walked over and picked up mika who Frowned and hugged her mother. "Mama did I make grandpa mad?" She asked with a frown as mitsu comforted her.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "Sorry I snapped." He looked at the ground. "But you don't understand. That Axaeroth has been with me for as long as I can remember. He's fragile. I...." He paused. "I don't want him to die." He shook his head slowly. "I don't care if either one of you guys don't understand, but no one touched him." He made sure the two girls were out before he shut the door. "This place is my sanctuary. It houses everything I hold dear."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed. "Sorry I snapped." He looked at the ground. "But you don't understand. That Axaeroth has been with me for as long as I can remember. He's fragile. I...." He paused. "I don't want him to die." He shook his head slowly. "I don't care if either one of you guys don't understand, but no one touched him." He made sure the two girls were out before he shut the door. "This place is my sanctuary. It houses everything I hold dear."
"Still daddy. She has a way with animals, she probably would have played with the beast if it was awake. I understand dad just. Don't snap so harshly ok." She said to her dad before kissing his cheek then seeing mika down. Mika glanced at ansom then ran over and hugged his left leg tightly and held on. "Sorry grandpa." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He giggled happily as a small symbol appeared on the ceiling then a glowing sword shot down into the ground

[/QUOTE]
''Ugh...this is kind of troublesome...''

...⊹She said before she kissed Akita's forehead which made a seal to prevent him from summoning more swords. He could only summon 2 now as the third sword disappeared⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Still daddy. She has a way with animals, she probably would have played with the beast if it was awake. I understand dad just. Don't snap so harshly ok." She said to her dad before kissing his cheek then seeing mika down. Mika glanced at ansom then ran over and hugged his left leg tightly and held on. "Sorry grandpa." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom hugged Mika in return. "Oh, don't call me grandpa. You make me feel old." He laughed before pushing the young child off his leg. "No more opening doors." He warned. At least it wasn't the purple door.

Roman said:
About a split second before Roman's lightning blade came in contact with Masahi's arm, he felt something... A sinking like feeling. It wasn't him. This wasn't what he did... But he could end this man's tormenting here. They made contact, Roman and the man's hand. Everything quickly returned back to present day for Roman, and his cloaked adult self, cut the masked man's arm clean off with a lightning blade.
5058825-0472762426-tumbl.gif

Right after that, his other hand... It was on his mask. Not Roman's mask. The masked man's masked. It was quickly pulled off and tossed away somewhere. Roman couldn't do nothing but stare... It couldn't be... No...

"You're..."

tumblr_n9xzw7qaI81rbrys3o1_500.gif
...?Masahi simply grinned at Roman, staring him in the eye as his face was revealed. Scars covering the right side of his face that was crushed years ago. Just to rub it in even more, Masahi activated the Kamui state of his Tengan, the pattern changing to match how Roman's was when it activated to the next stage up. At this point Masahi's left arm moved so he could grab the collar of Roman's shirt. Then Masahi lifted Roman up by his collar before speaking in his normal voice?...

"I'm what Roman? Suppose to be dead? The one who saved your life by sacrificing my future? Your first failure as a Shinobi....?"

...?Masahi then turned his body before throwing Roman away from himself. Then he quickly scanned the area for his mask before spotting it and starting to walk to it. As Masahi did this he glanced over at Roman, speaking in a more serious tone as his face became very unamused?...

"You know Roman, i came here today with fighting the last of my priorities. If you hadn't noticed, I haven't attacked you once so far. The hostage was a test to see if you valued life anymore than you did from what i remember... Now then, I ask once more! What was his name!?"

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alrighty.''
...✦She said before she went to one of the rooms and then throwing the cube on the bed. It soon opened and fixed Aselia's clothes, both her home clothes and her uniform from Henir which by then, she stripped herself before taking a shower✦...
Akane had went around the house, setting things up like her dishes, and furniture. Once she finished, which didn't take long due to her powers, she took a towel into Aselia's room and then went outside.

"Wow... This is a lot of land..."

Roman said:
Akane had went around the house, setting things up like her dishes, and furniture. Once she finished, which didn't take long due to her powers, she took a towel into Aselia's room and then went outside.
"Wow... This is a lot of land..."
...✦Aselia soon finished her shower before she wiped her head with the towel and soon wiping off the water on the body. She soon wrapped the towel around herself and went to the bed room of her room✦...

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled lightly, as she looked into Nai's eyes. She sighed lightly, letting go of his hand
"S-Shall we go? I'm ready" She exclaimed, putting her hand in Nai's
Nai smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I have a picnic basket on your bed. I'll just grab it on our way out." He said kissing her on the cheek.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I have a picnic basket on your bed. I'll just grab it on our way out." He said kissing her on the cheek.
"Sure..." Fricka said, as she slowly made her way towards the exit of the dorm, humming quietly. As she was facing away from Nai, he could see that there was a hikey from the last night on her neck. Actually a few of them.

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled. "Well she's been really busy lately... Do you want to know something?" She asked before leaning in and whispering in his ear. "Your a grandpa now~ Roselyn had a baby."
Han looked at Celia, his eyes a little wider than before. "Really?! I'm a grandfather?! Woohoo!!" He said happily before kissing Celia. Once he pulled away he and looked at her. "Do you know when she'll be bringing the baby home?"

Roman said:
Han looked at Celia, his eyes a little wider than before. "Really?! I'm a grandfather?! Woohoo!!" He said happily before kissing Celia. Once he pulled away he and looked at her. "Do you know when she'll be bringing the baby home?"
Celia winked lightly at him with a blush. "A week after Rosie-San gets out of the hospital. Mari is busy getting stuff to help take care of the baby. She's also hanging out with Natsumi too." She said.

Ballerina said:
She struggled to look back at Nova. The girl wanted to tell her how she felt, but the words refused to come out of her mouth. "Um...um..." Klef nervously stuttered, trying to keep the grin on her face. "I just wanted to ask if you can still feel with your arm." That wasn't what she wanted to say, but sometimes asking questions was her only salvation.
Nova laughed and then nodded. "Yeah, I can feel perfectly fine just like when I was more human." She said happily.

JJKab said:
Lena looked a bit suprised at Drakon, as she didn't expect that kind of reaction
"Oh... Right then.. First off, hovewer... Do you know how to swim...? Lena, by the way" She said, slowly walking back from where she came from.
Drakon looked embarrassed. "N-No... I was never fond of swimming either." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded and looked over at him. "Hm No what was it?" She asks
Kite put and arm around her and kissed her neck lightly. "I get to see you at the end of the day. That's my favorite part." He whispered.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him, "Not really, being weird isn't bad. But I was just saying how you guy's sometime''s assume thing's immediately" she said.
Ken sighed. "Sorry... I guess maybe I did it on instinct, and it wasn't right." He said.

Dex nodded lightly, seeming to be okay with his maturity.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon looked embarrassed. "N-No... I was never fond of swimming either." He said.
"If someone you're hiding from discovers that ya can't swim, you're toasted" Lena stated, looking seriously at Drakon.

"I can help you with that" She said, smiling gently at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back