• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey tilted her head, "what will you do when we part ways?" she asked.
Dex shrugged. "Go live with my brother I guess. He's the only one who welcomes me here anymore..." He mumbled.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon's eyes widened a bit. "You have to change clothes to swim? Peculiar." He said, not really understanding the concept.
Lena sighed, as she facepalmed.

"Not an... Listen! I need to change, because if I get my clothes wet, I'll get sick!" She exclaimed, starting to get annoyed, as she went to the changing rooms to put on her bikini

TheDragoon said:
Kite put and arm around her and kissed her neck lightly. "I get to see you at the end of the day. That's my favorite part." He whispered.
Lexi blushed and smiled. "I like you Kaito" she says softly

TheDragoon said:
Nova then got an idea and decided to tease Klef a bit. "Hey Klef, can you lie next to me? It'll be easier for you to sleep if your on the bed." She said. "Oh, and maybe I'll join you at this, 'school of the magically gifted'."
" It's fine, I'll probably just pull an all-nighter. I need to catch up on a few TV shows." She told her. Klef was painfully oblivious to most teasing. Her eyes lit up when Nova told her that she might join her at the school she was going to. " That would be amazing!" Just thinking about Nova also going to school with her made her giddy.

@Lumina[/URL]

"I don't talk to ghosts."

Roman watched Masahi was he walked towards the mask. He still had his kunai in his hand, which Roman used to his advantage. Before Masahi could reach the mask, the kunai went flying into it, engulfed in Roman's energy. When then kunai came in contact with the mask, it cracked and shattered. He then stood up at looked at Masahi.

"Why are you doing all this?"

Roman asked, pulling another kunai out of his pocket. He had to be ready" just in case Masahi launched an attack. His eyes focusing on him. Roman didn't know if he was hallucinating or not, but it felt real... Maybe it was genjutsu... Yeah... Roman repeatedly spun his kunai on his finger as he spoke...

"I want a answer to my question... Masahi. Why?"

tumblr_mcl8mcPvw11qzmfk8o1_500.gif

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon finished her shower before she wiped her head with the towel and soon wiping off the water on the body. She soon wrapped the towel around herself and went to the bed room of her room✦...
Akane came back into the house, closing the door behind her. She was really enjoying the new place. By now Aselia should be out the shower, so Akane figured she'd take her to try new things. If she could help her find something to do, then maybe she'll be able to find something to do and not sit around all day bored.

"Aselia~ Are you out of the shower yet?"

JJKab said:
"Sure..." Fricka said, as she slowly made her way towards the exit of the dorm, humming quietly. As she was facing away from Nai, he could see that there was a hikey from the last night on her neck. Actually a few of them.
Nai had grabbed the basket, and looked up, his eyes landing on Fricka's neck where he had left some hickeys. "Heheh... It might be chilly! Here take my jacket." He said handing her his jacket.

Ballerina said:
" It's fine, I'll probably just pull an all-nighter. I need to catch up on a few TV shows." She told her. Klef was painfully oblivious to most teasing. Her eyes lit up when Nova told her that she might join her at the school she was going to. " That would be amazing!" Just thinking about Nova also going to school with her made her giddy.
Nova smiled at her getting all excited. "Geez your cute. Now hurry up and get out of here, I can hear the doctors coming back from way down the hall." She said softly. "I'll see you later, maybe after the tests."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and smiled. "I like you Kaito" she says softly
Kite blushed at her words, suddenly caught off guard by her. He didn't except her to tell him that so soon. It did kinda confuse him why she didn't say LOVE you, but he was fine. He didn't want to ruin anything between them.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked and stared at him, "Didn't I welcome you?" she asked.
Dex perked up a bit. "Hmm... You did indeed, thank you Kelsey." He said with a gentle smile to her.

TheDragoon said:
Celia winked lightly at him with a blush. "A week after Rosie-San gets out of the hospital. Mari is busy getting stuff to help take care of the baby. She's also hanging out with Natsumi too." She said.
Han blinked at the mention of Natsumi. His irises had slowly made their way to the ground, along with his finger slowly raising to his cheek. "I see... Natsumi huh? I haven't heard her name in a while..."

tumblr_moa0yfqkle1qh838mo1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Dex perked up a bit. "Hmm... You did indeed, thank you Kelsey." He said with a gentle smile to her.
Kelsey smiled back, "Your welcome~ now lets go see her, don't want her to be gone by the time we get there, you wanna come?" she asked and looked at Ken.

TheDragoon said:
Kite blushed at her words, suddenly caught off guard by her. He didn't except her to tell him that so soon. It did kinda confuse him why she didn't say LOVE you, but he was fine. He didn't want to ruin anything between them.
(Lmao I meant to say love not like )

Roman said:
Han blinked at the mention of Natsumi. His irises had slowly made their way to the ground, along with his finger slowly raising to his cheek. "I see... Natsumi huh? I haven't heard her name in a while..."
tumblr_moa0yfqkle1qh838mo1_500.gif
Celia nodded. "She took good care of our child while we were gone huh?" She laughed lightly, dipping her feet in the water.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled back, "Your welcome~ now lets go see her, don't want her to be gone by the time we get there, you wanna come?" she asked and looked at Ken.
Ken shook his head. "Sorry, but I'll come talk later. I'm gonna miss C.S.I. Miami!" He said, bowing apologetically.

TheDragoon said:
Nova smiled at her getting all excited. "Geez your cute. Now hurry up and get out of here, I can hear the doctors coming back from way down the hall." She said softly. "I'll see you later, maybe after the tests."
Her cheeks flushed before she nodded and opened the door, making her way out of the hospital room. " Have fun with tests!" She joked while crossing through the doorway and decided to go back to the waiting room to watch TV in order to let some time pass by.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded. "She took good care of our child while we were gone huh?" She laughed lightly, dipping her feet in the water.
Han smiled and looked at Celia. "Yeah... A great job. The thing is, I didn't even know you were pregnant... You never mentioned it. To find Mari at the mansion, I was really happy. Now I just feel old." He said laughing lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Ken shook his head. "Sorry, but I'll come talk later. I'm gonna miss C.S.I. Miami!" He said, bowing apologetically.
Kelsey nodded, "Alright" she said and looked at her dad, "Want me to teleport us there?" she asked.

Ballerina said:
Her cheeks flushed before she nodded and opened the door, making her way out of the hospital room. " Have fun with tests!" She joked while crossing through the doorway and decided to go back to the waiting room to watch TV in order to let some time pass by.
((Time skip to night, when the tests are done?))

Roman said:
Han smiled and looked at Celia. "Yeah... A great job. The thing is, I didn't even know you were pregnant... You never mentioned it. To find Mari at the mansion, I was really happy. Now I just feel old." He said laughing lightly.
Celia giggled and hugged Han. "Now you know how I feel~" She whispered. Then a thought occurred to her. "You'll eventually get old and die... As for me, I'll still be young and healthy forever..." She said with a bit of a frown at the sudden realization, that she would eventually lose Han.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back