• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han shook his head and looked at Celia, "I'll pass."
Celia nodded. "Alright, it was difficult anyways." She said as she looked out into the ocean. "It sure is pretty out here today isn't it?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Celia nodded. "Alright, it was difficult anyways." She said as she looked out into the ocean. "It sure is pretty out here today isn't it?" She asked.
"Yeah. This is what I consider a date by the way. You know every time we leave it's a disaster... Like we're not supposed to enjoy ourselves." Han said with a smile. "But... Here we are. Parents turn grandparents enjoying our time out..."

Roman said:
"Yeah. This is what I consider a date by the way. You know every time we leave it's a disaster... Like we're not supposed to enjoy ourselves." Han said with a smile. "But... Here we are. Parents turn grandparents enjoying our time out..."
Celia snuggled up to Han. "This is the first time we've had this much peace and quiet. I'm really happy I just get to talk to you like this." She said softly. "But I am a bit disappointed you haven't made any moves on me lately~" She teased.

TheDragoon said:
Nova smiled brightly at her and tilted her head lightly. "My favorite food so happens to be chocolate too! Let's see... Do you have any hobbies?" She asked him.
She cheerfully grinned back at Nova. " No way! At least your lucky enough to be able to eat it!" Klef teased. " As for hobbies, I really like adventuring, well when it doesn't involve being trapped in a disgusting sewer or a crazy card man. Other than adventuring I like magic tricks, petting my bunny, and playing kazoo. And yours are?"

TheDragoon said:
Dex growled back at her, not liking her tone. "She WANTED me to come here." He said to her as he pointed at Kelsey. "I came here to have a nice chat and to settle our differences, but apparantly I'm still not welcome here." He grunted.
Kelsey blinked and backed away slightly, she didn't think things between them were that bad.

Toru glared at him angrily, "After what you did to me why would you expect me to?! I was the only left alone while you went off with that brat" she growled.

Ballerina said:
She cheerfully grinned back at Nova. " No way! At least your lucky enough to be able to eat it!" Klef teased. " As for hobbies, I really like adventuring, well when it doesn't involve being trapped in a disgusting sewer or a crazy card man. Other than adventuring I like magic tricks, petting my bunny, and playing kazoo. And yours are?"
Nova sighed. "Well... Sadly that's an area I'm lacking in. Before I met you I was petty thief. If it weren't for you I'd probably still be a thief. But I like exploring and playing video games!" She said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey blinked and backed away slightly, she didn't think things between them were that bad.
Toru glared at him angrily, "After what you did to me why would you expect me to?! I was the only left alone while you went off with that brat" she growled.
Dex began roaring, now extremely angry. "Well I didn't expect you to welcome me here either! In fact! I didn't even want to come here! And I freaking saved her life! You have no right to say that!" He began arguing.

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed. "Well... Sadly that's an area I'm lacking in. Before I met you I was petty thief. If it weren't for you I'd probably still be a thief. But I like exploring and playing video games!" She said happily.
"Oh, I see... I'm glad you're not a thief anymore though..." She said with a tender smile. " To be honest I don't have that many hobbies either since most of my life has been devoted to showbiz, magic, and sitting around." Klef admited, she was a bit embarasse to talk about her past too. " Maybe we can explore together, as a team!"

TheDragoon said:
Celia snuggled up to Han. "This is the first time we've had this much peace and quiet. I'm really happy I just get to talk to you like this." She said softly. "But I am a bit disappointed you haven't made any moves on me lately~" She teased.
Han chuckled and looked at Celia, "I don't know..." he said, smiling a little. "I don't ever have the right time to make any moves... Maybe right now seems like one, but I don't know..."

TheDragoon said:
Dex began roaring, now extremely angry. "Well I didn't expect you to welcome me here either! In fact! I didn't even want to come here! And I freaking saved her life! You have no right to say that!" He began arguing.
Toru's glare only got angrier, "Then why don't you go back to your little whore?!" she shouted.

Kelsey looked between the two frantically before running out the front door, slamming the door behind her and running away as fast as she could.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru's glare only got angrier, "Then why don't you go back to your little whore?!" she shouted.
Kelsey looked between the two frantically before running out the front door, slamming the door behind her and running away as fast as she could.
Dex paused and looked at where Kelsey had run. "Crap! Shut up! Our daughter just ran away!" He said, now really annoyed. Things really did go south.

TheDragoon said:
((Well, she could always correct herself xD ))
Kite wandered to the Chinese restaurant with his lover.
Lexi stopped walking and thought about what she said. "I love you so much, I didn't mean to say like.." She says rubbing the back of her neck

Roman said:
Han chuckled and looked at Celia, "I don't know..." he said, smiling a little. "I don't ever have the right time to make any moves... Maybe right now seems like one, but I don't know..."
Celia looked up at him with a teasing grin. "Do you want me to give you an opportunity to make a move?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stopped walking and thought about what she said. "I love you so much, I didn't mean to say like.." She says rubbing the back of her neck
Kite turned to look at her and laughed a little. "It's okay, I love you a lot too." He said. "Your my infinity after all."

TheDragoon said:
Dex paused and looked at where Kelsey had run. "Crap! Shut up! Our daughter just ran away!" He said, now really annoyed. Things really did go south.
Toru pushed past him and out the door, "Shut up, you have not right to say our daughter, you weren't the one who raised her by yourself" she said, running after Kelsey, who was running faster then they could.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru pushed past him and out the door, "Shut up, you have not right to say our daughter, you weren't the one who raised her by yourself" she said, running after Kelsey, who was running faster then they could.
(I wanna send Harper after Kelsey, since they grew up together xD )

TheDragoon said:
Kite turned to look at her and laughed a little. "It's okay, I love you a lot too." He said. "Your my infinity after all."
Lexi smiled softly and went up and hugged him and started walking again. "Infinity and beyond" she said sweetly

LunaCrosby said:
Dex growled and just chased after Toru and Kelsey. "Well sorrrry! I was kinda busy being held against my will by a Yandere! Thank you very much!" He said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled softly and went up and hugged him and started walking again. "Infinity and beyond" she said sweetly
Kite followed her into the restaurant happily, looking and seeing a lot of the tables were packed. "Wow... That's a lot of people." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Dex growled and just chased after Toru and Kelsey. "Well sorrrry! I was kinda busy being held against my will by a Yandere! Thank you very much!" He said.
Toru narrowed her eye's, "I don't care! Your daughter should have came before anything else! and if this hina girl 'loved' you then she would have let you watch her grow up like a good father would!" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Kite followed her into the restaurant happily, looking and seeing a lot of the tables were packed. "Wow... That's a lot of people." He said.
Lexi looked around. "Holy crap.." She says looking at kite. "You still want to eat here?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
Toru narrowed her eye's, "I don't care! Your daughter should have came before anything else! and if this hina girl 'loved' you then she would have let you watch her grow up like a good father would!" she said.
Dex suddenly teleported in front of her and stopped her in her tracks. "Okay listen here Toru. Our arguing is what started this whole mess. Do you REALLY, honest to god think... That continuing to argue will help anything?" He asked. "We have to work together."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked around. "Holy crap.." She says looking at kite. "You still want to eat here?" She asks
Kite laughed nervously and checked the times. It would be 15 minutes for the next table to open up. "Do you want to wait that long?" He asked Lexi.

TheDragoon said:
Kite laughed nervously and checked the times. It would be 15 minutes for the next table to open up. "Do you want to wait that long?" He asked Lexi.
Lexi shrugged. "It's whatever, I mean I'm fine with anything"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back