• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka soon followed Nai, having her hand in her pocket, and one hanging loosely near Nai's hand.
"So... What will we do after we finish with our food?" She asked, blushing a tiny amount, as she gently took Nai's hand
Nai smiled when Fricka took hold of his hand. He then thought about her question as they walked to the park for their picnic. He then looked at her and smiled, "After we eat and all, I guess we could go shopping or probably head back to the dorms."

Roman said:
Nai smiled when Fricka took hold of his hand. He then thought about her question as they walked to the park for their picnic. He then looked at her and smiled, "After we eat and all, I guess we could go shopping or probably head back to the dorms."
"Sweatie...? Can I sleep with you in your dorm? Y-Yknow... I need to get ready if I'm going to live with you" She said quietly, looking Nai in his eyes, smiling a bit sheepishly.

Roman said:
Akane came back into the house, closing the door behind her. She was really enjoying the new place. By now Aselia should be out the shower, so Akane figured she'd take her to try new things. If she could help her find something to do, then maybe she'll be able to find something to do and not sit around all day bored.
"Aselia~ Are you out of the shower yet?"
''O-Oh...yeah, I'm done with the shower.''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin shook his head, blushing slightly at her words. He leaned down to eye level with her, giving a gentle smile before poking her nose softly.

" No...no, it's not. I'm sorry, Lala-chan. I shouldn't have left you behind, even if it was to keep you safe. I promise not to do it again, okay?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze dropped to her nose as he poked it. Blinking, her gaze returned to Kalin with a soft smile touching her lips. For a moment, she found herself staring at him in absolute silence, before sitting up straight.

"Mkay, Kalin-kun....."

Silent once again, she shifted her gaze behind Kalin, raising a brow questionably.

"What happened here anyway?"

Nonalaka said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him, waiting for his reaction before had pulled her face towards his, blinking a few times as she stared back at him her cheeks colouring so slightly it was barely noticeable, but it was there. Listening to his question, a gentle yet reassuring smile placed itself on her face "Very much so" she said softly to him, she was positive, she has made her mind up on that quite some time ago, if she had any inkling of leaving his side, she wouldn't have waited so patiently on his return when he was away she could have left too, since after all she had only planned on staying on the surface for a year originally, but after she met him, she stayed even after the year past, so she was more than certain she wasn't going anywhere...
Kaname's gaze stared intently into hers, analyzing the faint blush on her cheeks. Silent for a moment, his gaze dropped to the side, before darting back to gaze into hers. "Camilla...." Taking a deep breath, Kaname collected his thoughts. He wasn't sure if she would accept his offer, or much less even consider it. However, he would never find out if he didn't ask.

"Camilla....will you...marry me?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed, looking around,taking a bite of a snack she brought along she noticed a little boy and his mother.
tumblr_ncj7f50nDO1rlergfo1_500.gif

That only made her worry, since she remembered Kelsey had aged up fast, so she didn't know how dangerous some people were, so she began walking quickly, "I dont know but we need ti find her now" she said, her voice full of nervousness and a bit anxious.
Dex walked with her happily. "It's alright, I think we can find her!" He said happily. "I'm worried too, so I won't stop until we both find her together."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded and took a seat. "She's doing good, she misses you, she always asks when your coming home.." She says softly
Kite smiled at her and nodded. "I see... How about I go see her after our date then?" He asked. "I wonder how much she's grown too."

Roman said:
Han smiled and gave Celia a quick kiss on the lips. It was almost like a peck, but instead it was an actual kiss that didn't last too long. When he pulled away, he put his arm around her and chuckle, "Why do you want me to make a move anyways?"
Celia shrugged lightly. "I don't know... I just always thought the guy made the first move during a date~" She said. "But if you don't want to that's fine with me."

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, as she facepalmed.
"Not an... Listen! I need to change, because if I get my clothes wet, I'll get sick!" She exclaimed, starting to get annoyed, as she went to the changing rooms to put on her bikini
Drakon sighed. He had never swam before or did much of anything outside of Ineur's palace. This was all so new to him so felt kinda upset that he made Lena upset, somebody who was trying to teach him. He just wandered to the pool and look at how it glittered in the sun, taking a moment to sit on the pools edge.

TheDragoon said:
Celia shrugged lightly. "I don't know... I just always thought the guy made the first move during a date~" She said. "But if you don't want to that's fine with me."
Han nodded and continued to look out into the ocean. He did seem like that he guessed... He then looked at Celia and chuckled. "You know... I think I will make a move. Because I want to that is." Hsn said, before gently cupping Celia's chin and kissing her.

Ballerina said:
"Oh, I see... I'm glad you're not a thief anymore though..." She said with a tender smile. " To be honest I don't have that many hobbies either since most of my life has been devoted to showbiz, magic, and sitting around." Klef admited, she was a bit embarasse to talk about her past too. " Maybe we can explore together, as a team!"
Nova nodded. "That sounds like fun! I'd love to go on more adventures with you!" She said, a little overjoyed they were going to spend a lot of time together. "Anyway, do you have a favorite subject at school Klef?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''O-Oh...yeah, I'm done with the shower.''
"Alright. Meet me in the kitchen. We can talk about things to do when you're ready." Akane said, she then walked away from the door and went into the kitchen, fixing herself a glass of water while she waited.

Roman said:
Han nodded and continued to look out into the ocean. He did seem like that he guessed... He then looked at Celia and chuckled. "You know... I think I will make a move. Because I want to that is." Hsn said, before gently cupping Celia's chin and kissing her.
Celia blushed wildly when he kissed her, surprised he went in for the kill so quickly after he said he wouldn't right away. She then closed her eyes and kissed him back.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "That sounds like fun! I'd love to go on more adventures with you!" She said, a little overjoyed they were going to spend a lot of time together. "Anyway, do you have a favorite subject at school Klef?" She asked.
She grinned brightly, excited that they would go on more adventures together. " Well, I've never really took a class at an actual school before, so I don't know. I've been homeschooled for as long as I can remember." Klef told her. "But... if I had to choose, it would probably be drama or language arts."

Roman said:
"Alright. Meet me in the kitchen. We can talk about things to do when you're ready." Akane said, she then walked away from the door and went into the kitchen, fixing herself a glass of water while she waited.
...✦Aselia soon decided to wear the inner part of her uniform which literally is like a school uniform without the jacket. Once she did that, she went to the kitchen in her slippers and not in her boots and stockings since she didn't know what Akane was gonna ask of her✦...

TheDragoon said:
Dex walked with her happily. "It's alright, I think we can find her!" He said happily. "I'm worried too, so I won't stop until we both find her together."
Toru looked at him, "I don't know how you can be so happy when our daughter just ran out and disappeared." she said.

JJKab said:
"Sweatie...? Can I sleep with you in your dorm? Y-Yknow... I need to get ready if I'm going to live with you" She said quietly, looking Nai in his eyes, smiling a bit sheepishly.
Nai shrugged, and smiled at her. He didn't care if she stayed over for the night, it'd be fun to have her, so he just said yes, "Sure... Unless you plan on staying a few nights."

TheDragoon said:
Celia blushed wildly when he kissed her, surprised he went in for the kill so quickly after he said he wouldn't right away. She then closed her eyes and kissed him back.
Han smiled as he kissed Celia, moving his hand from her chin to he waist, along with his other hand. He then pulled her down, as he fell back purposely, and deepened their kiss.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's gaze stared intently into hers, analyzing the faint blush on her cheeks. Silent for a moment, his gaze dropped to the side, before darting back to gaze into hers. "Camilla...." Taking a deep breath, Kaname collected his thoughts. He wasn't sure if she would accept his offer, or much less even consider it. However, he would never find out if he didn't ask.
"Camilla....will you...marry me?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla watched him curiously as he darted his gaze to the side breifly before he addressed her and asked his sudden question. Camilla's eyes widened as she felt her heart flutter, he wanted to what? Her face began to colour. She wasn't imagining this, right? Of course she thought about it herself before that they could be married in the future, but they together had never discussed marriage before, nor even eluded to it so she didnt know he had pondered the notion before as well and she really wasn't expecting him to ask " Y-You want to-" She paused, a cluster of thoughts rushing through her head at once she sorted them quickly, giving him an answer which didn't take long to decide on of course "Y-Yes...I will" she said looking at him before giving a gentle nod, not being able to control the smile that was now crossing her face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon decided to wear the inner part of her uniform which literally is like a school uniform without the jacket. Once she did that, she went to the kitchen in her slippers and not in her boots and stockings since she didn't know what Akane was gonna ask of her✦...
When Aselia came into the kitchen, Akane smiled and set her glass down. She then looked at her, and nodded as she began to speak, "Well, we'll need to know what you're good at to actually find you a hobby. Also nice outfit. Now tell me. What are some things your good at doing?"

TheDragoon said:
Drakon sighed. He had never swam before or did much of anything outside of Ineur's palace. This was all so new to him so felt kinda upset that he made Lena upset, somebody who was trying to teach him. He just wandered to the pool and look at how it glittered in the sun, taking a moment to sit on the pools edge.
Lena soon came back in her yellow swimming bikini, as she looked at Drakon, and sat down beside him

"So. You wanna swim only in that?" She asked, motioning at his clothes

Ballerina said:
She grinned brightly, excited that they would go on more adventures together. " Well, I've never really took a class at an actual school before, so I don't know. I've been homeschooled for as long as I can remember." Klef told her. "But... if I had to choose, it would probably be drama or language arts."
Nova looked down with a bit of a sad smile. "Must be nice... I've never been to an actual school. I'm an orphan too, so nobody was able to teach me except myself..." She said.

Roman said:
Nai shrugged, and smiled at her. He didn't care if she stayed over for the night, it'd be fun to have her, so he just said yes, "Sure... Unless you plan on staying a few nights."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she nodded at the second question

"I would love to be your guest for a few days" She said, smiling gently at Nai, as they slowly walked. Fricka then leaned her head on Nai's shoulder

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him, "I don't know how you can be so happy when our daughter just ran out and disappeared." she said.
Dex winked playfully. "Because I know we'll find her. So I'm going to enjoy the time we got now." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back