• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
When Aselia came into the kitchen, Akane smiled and set her glass down. She then looked at her, and nodded as she began to speak, "Well, we'll need to know what you're good at to actually find you a hobby. Also nice outfit. Now tell me. What are some things your good at doing?"
''Uhhhh...I don't really know......but I know for sure it's manipulation space and throwing knives-- Yeah I guess I don't really know what I'm good at in terms of something positive..''

...✦She said while touching her index finger tips together for the first part before dropping them along with her head admitting she didn't know what she's also good at✦...

JJKab said:
Lena soon came back in her yellow swimming bikini, as she looked at Drakon, and sat down beside him
"So. You wanna swim only in that?" She asked, motioning at his clothes
Drakon blinked as looked at her before he nearly went a flame in a blush. She looked HOT. Regardless, he needed to focus. "Do I need to wear something else?" He asked, hoping it wasn't what she was wearing.

Roman said:
Han smiled as he kissed Celia, moving his hand from her chin to he waist, along with his other hand. He then pulled her down, as he fell back purposely, and deepened their kiss.
Celia wrapped her arms around his neck to deepened the kiss as well, her body pressing up against him. She missed being like this with Han. It had been so long.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blinked as looked at her before he nearly went a flame in a blush. She looked HOT. Regardless, he needed to focus. "Do I need to wear something else?" He asked, hoping it wasn't what she was wearing.
Lena sighed, seeing his reaction. Nonetheless, she did blush a bit

"If you want to catch a cold, then yeah... But if you don't, then... Welp, let's jump right in" She said, as dropped down into the water, but stood up, since the water wasn't very deep, only up to Lena's breasts

TheDragoon said:
Dex winked playfully. "Because I know we'll find her. So I'm going to enjoy the time we got now." He said.
Toru stared at him before looking away, "tch" she said as she continued looking around.

JJKab said:
Lena sighed, seeing his reaction. Nonetheless, she did blush a bit "If you want to catch a cold, then yeah... But if you don't, then... Welp, let's jump right in" She said, as dropped down into the water, but stood up, since the water wasn't very deep, only up to Lena's breasts
Drakon didn't want to wear what she was wearing so he just slipped in with all his clothes on. It was cold, causing him to shiver. He looked to Lena who was next to his and smiled. "C-Cold." He said.

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru looked at Skylar and nodded before he stood up and stretched. He didn't know where to find her doctor exactly, so he decided it'd be best to see if he could get him sent this way or something. He smiled at Skylar before leaving out of the room. While he was out, he looked around a bit before just asking can the doctor be sent to the room, Alejandro's too. He soon returned, and took his seat. He looked at Skylar and gave her a thumbs up.

"They said they'll tell him he's needed. He's with another patient."

Levy-McGarden-The-Grand-Ball-fairy-tail-37558257-1358-726.png

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar watched tiredly as Hyouinmaru went to get up and get a doctor. It would probably be a good idea to let them know that she had in fact woken up, especially considering that it had been three days since she was first brought here. However, the entire time she was awake she was fighting the urge to just fall right back asleep. Her whole body hurt, and it wasn't just from coughing either, and everything felt super heavy. So when Hyou left, she decided to rest her eyes a bit, letting them close as her head relaxed to the side a bit. This led to her falling half asleep by the time that Hyouinmaru had returned, so when he spoke to her, she had to wake herself back up a bit, which really was a struggle with how badly beaten up her body was and just how plain tired she was. Her voice reflected this as her eyes fought to stay open while she looked at him, but she still managed a smile, even if it was strained from both being exhausted and in a fuck ton of pain?...

"...I see. Thank you..."

no slide no slide

TheDragoon said:
Drakon didn't want to wear what she was wearing so he just slipped in with all his clothes on. It was cold, causing him to shiver. He looked to Lena who was next to his and smiled. "C-Cold." He said.
Lena smiled a bit back at Drakon, as she turned to face him

"Aight.. First off: How long can you hold your breath? That is important. If someone finds out that you cannot swim, you'll be boned." She exclaimed.

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she nodded at the second question
"I would love to be your guest for a few days" She said, smiling gently at Nai, as they slowly walked. Fricka then leaned her head on Nai's shoulder
Nai chuckled lightly and kissed Fricka on the cheek. "Alright, great. We'll spend a few days together in my dorm. In a way this will be practice, so I see what you mean." He said laughed lightly.

Roman said:
Nai chuckled lightly and kissed Fricka on the cheek. "Alright, great. We'll spend a few days together in my dorm. In a way this will be practice, so I see what you mean." He said laughed lightly.
Fricka nodded lightly, as she got slightly closer to Nai, hugging his arm.

"Thanks... So.... H-How was our.... F-First... Y-Y-You know... the act..?" She asked, starting to blush

JJKab said:
Lena smiled a bit back at Drakon, as she turned to face him
"Aight.. First off: How long can you hold your breath? That is important. If someone finds out that you cannot swim, you'll be boned." She exclaimed.
Drakon tilted his head. "Well I'm not sure. Lemme try it." He said as he put his head under the water and his chest started glowing brightly. This was his will soul. Basically the embodiment of his willpower. It made him do the impossible, always.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon tilted his head. "Well I'm not sure. Lemme try it." He said as he put his head under the water and his chest started glowing brightly. This was his will soul. Basically the embodiment of his willpower. It made him do the impossible, always.
Lena looked a bit suprised at Drakon's chest, as she slowly dove, and looked him in his eyes, looking for any kind of reaction

"
Okay then, so he's really good at magic, I see" She thought to herself, blowing out small bubbles of air

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uhhhh...I don't really know......but I know for sure it's manipulation space and throwing knives-- Yeah I guess I don't really know what I'm good at in terms of something positive..''
...✦She said while touching her index finger tips together for the first part before dropping them along with her head admitting she didn't know what she's also good at✦...
Akane blinked before feeling pity all of a sudden. That definitely was something to be sad about, but darts is something that could work. Akane then kissed her cheek to make her feel better. "How about we do things that are similar to darts?"

Roman said:
Akane blinked before feeling pity all of a sudden. That definitely was something to be sad about, but darts is something that could work. Akane then kissed her cheek to make her feel better. "How about we do things that are similar to darts?"
''Tried it....but it got boring quick since I keep hitting the bulls eye..''

...✦She said as she sighed✦...

TheDragoon said:
Celia wrapped her arms around his neck to deepened the kiss as well, her body pressing up against him. She missed being like this with Han. It had been so long.
Han pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Celia as he lay with his back on he ground. "We should head back to the mansion~" he said before they appeared in their bedroom, along with his bag.

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded lightly, as she got slightly closer to Nai, hugging his arm.
"Thanks... So.... H-How was our.... F-First... Y-Y-You know... the act..?" She asked, starting to blush
Nai blushed and looked at Fricka. His face was as red as crayon in only a few seconds. "Uuuhhh... Definitely something I will remember.... And uh.. I e-enjoyed it...H-How about you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''Tried it....but it got boring quick since I keep hitting the bulls eye..''
...✦She said as she sighed✦...
"Then how about I take you to try something new?" Akane asked with a smile.

Roman said:
Nai blushed and looked at Fricka. His face was as red as crayon in only a few seconds. "Uuuhhh... Definitely something I will remember.... And uh.. I e-enjoyed it..."
Fricka slowly looked back at Nai, her cheeks red as blood, as she smiled bashfully.

"I.... I enjoyed it too... Although... My neck hurts a bit" She exclaimed, putting her hand that was not holding Nai's on the back of her neck

TheDragoon said:
Kite smiled at her and nodded. "I see... How about I go see her after our date then?" He asked. "I wonder how much she's grown too."
Lexi smiled. "She's getting really big and she's very beautiful" she says happily

JJKab said:
"Alright." Lena said, as they nearly instantly appeared in the pool
"So. I was heading for the pool, so I have my swimming stuff... Do you want to change, or swim in your clothes?" She asked, tilting her head a bit looking at Drakon

"Really nice to meet you too..." Gregory said, smiling a bit, as he sat down next to Ariel, and looked at her.

"What'dya want to do next?" He asked, laying his hand on Ariel's

~*Euloria and Ariel*~

Euloria blinked a few times "You better not hurt her" she said bluntly, giving him a look before leaving the room to go make lunch.

Ariel laughed nervously "....I'm really sorry about my mom, s-she'll be okay eventually...." She said quietly. "As for what to do, I'll let you decide" she said, her mood perking up a little as she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back