• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:

~*Euloria and Ariel*~

Euloria blinked a few times "You better not hurt her" she said bluntly, giving him a look before leaving the room to go make lunch.

Ariel laughed nervously "....I'm really sorry about my mom, s-she'll be okay eventually...." She said quietly. "As for what to do, I'll let you decide" she said, her mood perking up a little as she smiled.
Gregory's smile disappeared, as he heard Ariel's mother words. He looked at her a bit worried, but then relaxed a bit, hearing her words

"I... was expecting you to decide... you know..? We can play with your dragons, we can go to your room, and work on something from there" He said, gently grasping Ariel's hand

"It's all up to you, Ariel"

JJKab said:
Gregory's smile disappeared, as he heard Ariel's mother words. He looked at her a bit worried, but then relaxed a bit, hearing her words
"I... was expecting you to decide... you know..? We can play with your dragons, we can go to your room, and work on something from there" He said, gently grasping Ariel's hand

"It's all up to you, Ariel"

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to their hands and then at him and nodded "Well...I do have some video games and stuff in my room" she said thinking aloud "We could play those? If you like videogame that is" she laughed a little "Ive got some pretty cool spell books my moms friend gave me too if you want to try some out?" She suggested before shrugging "I dont mind what we do as long as its fun~"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked to their hands and then at him and nodded "Well...I do have some video games and stuff in my room" she said thinking aloud "We could play those? If you like videogame that is" she laughed a little "Ive got some pretty cool spell books my moms friend gave me too if you want to try some out?" She suggested before shrugging "I dont mind what we do as long as its fun~"
"Magic, you say..? Sure, I'm all on." Gregory said, as he smiled, slowly standing up

"So. Would you like to lead me to your room, miss... I.... I actually never asked you about your surname" Gregory said, laughing a bit sheepishly

JJKab said:
"Magic, you say..? Sure, I'm all on." Gregory said, as he smiled, slowly standing up
"So. Would you like to lead me to your room, miss... I.... I actually never asked you about your surname" Gregory said, laughing a bit sheepishly

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stood up as well, tilting her head when he went silent for a bit, hearing the rest of his words she laughed out "It's Reaver" she said before taking a step closer to the door "And yeah, I'll lead you~"

Nonalaka said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel stood up as well, tilting her head when he went silent for a bit, hearing the rest of his words she laughed out "It's Reaver" she said before taking a step closer to the door "And yeah, I'll lead you~"
"Alright, Miss Reaver, lead the way, please" Gregory said. When Ariel went past him, he gave her a small kiss on her lips, following her shortly after

JJKab said:
"Alright, Miss Reaver, lead the way, please" Gregory said. When Ariel went past him, he gave her a small kiss on her lips, following her shortly after
She giggled softly "Alright Mr. 'I don't know yours either'" she said looking back at him as she reached the stairs.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled softly "Alright Mr. 'I don't know yours either'" she said looking back at him as she reached the stairs.
"Wadrew." Gregory said, as he followed on closely behind her, putting his hands on her hips

"You're so nice to just hug, you know" He asked, smiling gently

Roman said:
A girl was sitting in a tree at the park, and upon hearing this comment about hating Earth, she decided she'd go and just do what she does best, torment people or just talk to them... Because why not? She jumped out of her tree and landed in front of the girl, her hair blowing in the wind.
"Complaining about it won't fix a thing sweetie."

IMG_6788.GIF
...? Harley sat up and glared at the girl who landed infront of it ?...

" Yes darling I'm aware of that"

JJKab said:
"Wadrew." Gregory said, as he followed on closely behind her, putting his hands on her hips
"You're so nice to just hug, you know" He asked, smiling gently
Ariel smiled softly "Well that's good, because I love hugs" she said laughing a little.

JJKab said:
Lena looked a bit suprised at Drakon's chest, as she slowly dove, and looked him in his eyes, looking for any kind of reaction
"
Okay then, so he's really good at magic, I see" She thought to herself, blowing out small bubbles of air
Drakon looked like he wasn't even being phased at all. He had the will to not come up for air, and his will burned so bright that it supported his decision and created its own air for him. He had his eyes closed while he did this too so he could concentrate better.

Roman said:
Han pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Celia as he lay with his back on he ground. "We should head back to the mansion~" he said before they appeared in their bedroom, along with his bag.
Celia giggled and nibbled his neck lightly with a light blush. Her body was a bit stained with water, but she didn't really care. She just wanted to be with Han, right here in this moment.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "She's getting really big and she's very beautiful" she says happily
Kite rose an eyebrow at her and smirked. "Beautiful you say? Is she attracting other guys or something?" He asked before laughing. "I'm joking! Why wouldn't she be beautiful?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him before looking away, "tch" she said as she continued looking around.
Dex looked around with her before he saw an arcade. "Do you think she ran in there?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon looked like he wasn't even being phased at all. He had the will to not come up for air, and his will burned so bright that it supported his decision and created its own air for him. He had his eyes closed while he did this too so he could concentrate better.
Lena looked a bit suprised, as Drakon wasn't coming up for air for a pretty long time, Eventually, her lungs had started to burn her, as she swam up for air, breathing rapidly

"Jeez... Okay... so the breath holding part has you covered... Now... Swimming" She exclaimed, slowly moving towards the deeper part of the pool

Nonalaka said:
Ariel smiled softly "Well that's good, because I love hugs" she said laughing a little.

Gregory laughed, as he gently wrapped his hands around Ariel's waist, stopping them at the peak of the stairs

"And I love you..." He exclaimed silently, kissing her neck gently, holding her close

JJKab said:
Lena looked a bit suprised, as Drakon wasn't coming up for air for a pretty long time, Eventually, her lungs had started to burn her, as she swam up for air, breathing rapidly
"Jeez... Okay... so the breath holding part has you covered... Now... Swimming" She exclaimed, slowly moving towards the deeper part of the pool

Gregory laughed, as he gently wrapped his hands around Ariel's waist, stopping them at the peak of the stairs

"And I love you..." He exclaimed silently, kissing her neck gently, holding her close
Drakon broke the surface, having lost no air. His chest stopped glowing. "Alright, I'll give it a try." He said as he tried to swim but immediately started drowning. "Wh-Wha-What do I do?!" He panicked.

TheDragoon said:
Dex looked around with her before he saw an arcade. "Do you think she ran in there?" He asked.
Toru looked at the arcade before walking inside, "Only one way to find out" she said as she looked around, seeing a machine that Kelsey had somehow gotten herself into before. She went over and looked inside of it, "Well she's not in here again" she said to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at the arcade before walking inside, "Only one way to find out" she said as she looked around, seeing a machine that Kelsey had somehow gotten herself into before. She went over and looked inside of it, "Well she's not in here again" she said to herself.
Dex had come in and looked at it with her. He then looked at her and smiled, seeing that she was still cute, just like he remembered her.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon broke the surface, having lost no air. His chest stopped glowing. "Alright, I'll give it a try." He said as he tried to swim but immediately started drowning. "Wh-Wha-What do I do?!" He panicked.
Lena nearly immidietely noticed that Drakon was drowning, as she niftly approached him, and putting her hands under his shoulders, raised him, so he'd stay on the surface

"Now... Just kick the water, and try to stay afloat for a while, okay? I'm gonna let go, and you're going to stay a bit on the surface. I'll pull you up as soon as you call" She said, giving him a reassuring smile, before really gently putting her hands from under his shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back