• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Kite rose an eyebrow at her and smirked. "Beautiful you say? Is she attracting other guys or something?" He asked before laughing. "I'm joking! Why wouldn't she be beautiful?"
"Well everytime we go to the park the little boys always go up to her and ask her to play" she says with a small chuckle "we did a good job with her." She says smiling

TheDragoon said:
Dex had come in and looked at it with her. He then looked at her and smiled, seeing that she was still cute, just like he remembered her.
Toru looked at him, why was hr looking at her? "What?..." she asked, he was giving her a weird look, but she eventually turned around. "Anyway's.... I don't think she's here, I don't feel her presence anywhere near"

JJKab said:
Lena nearly immidietely noticed that Drakon was drowning, as she niftly approached him, and putting her hands under his shoulders, raised him, so he'd stay on the surface
"Now... Just kick the water, and try to stay afloat for a while, okay? I'm gonna let go, and you're going to stay a bit on the surface. I'll pull you up as soon as you call" She said, giving him a reassuring smile, before really gently putting her hands from under his shoulders.
Drakon nodded and blushed in embarrassment as he practiced his paddling. "Am I doing it?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
(Oh yea I didn't reply because I was going to bed and was gonna reply in the morning and I forgot about it)

Harper sat down. "So why'd you run?" She asks

Lillith got off of Harper and went to go play with skipper

Mayyflower said:
(Oh yea I didn't reply because I was going to bed and was gonna reply in the morning and I forgot about it)
Harper sat down. "So why'd you run?" She asks

Lillith got off of Harper and went to go play with skipper
Kelsey watched Lillith, "My parent's saw each other for the first time in a while and immediately started fighting, I got scared and so I ran" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey watched Lillith, "My parent's saw each other for the first time in a while and immediately started fighting, I got scared and so I ran" she said.
Harper gasped. "Dex? Your father? He's back?" She asks she only knew him because he was the one who helped Lexi and her seperate, him and William.

Mayyflower said:
Harper gasped. "Dex? Your father? He's back?" She asks she only knew him because he was the one who helped Lexi and her seperate, him and William.
Kelsey nodded and out her knees to her chest, resting her arms on them. "Yeah...I knew they had a bit of tension between them but I didn't think it was that bad." she said.

TheDragoon said:
Nova looked down with a bit of a sad smile. "Must be nice... I've never been to an actual school. I'm an orphan too, so nobody was able to teach me except myself..." She said.
" It was actually, but it got lonely." She said, reflecting on her time spent shadowing Juniper. She felt bad that Nova had nobody to learn from. "But, what makes you think I'm an orphan? I have a dad." Klef stated, a rather confused smile was on her face.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded and out her knees to her chest, resting her arms on them. "Yeah...I knew they had a bit of tension between them but I didn't think it was that bad." she said.
"Your mom seeks lust she's like a lust box.. There gonna get back together" she says relaxing. "So Kurumi.. Her father, my sister told me that it was Kyle.." She says

Mayyflower said:
"Your mom seeks lust she's like a lust box.. There gonna get back together" she says relaxing. "So Kurumi.. Her father, my sister told me that it was Kyle.." She says
Kelsey ignored her comment about her mother. "Yeah... Though, he died too so.. I guess my mother isn't very good at choosing who to trust" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ugh...this is kind of troublesome...''
...⊹She said before she kissed Akita's forehead which made a seal to prevent him from summoning more swords. He could only summon 2 now as the third sword disappeared⊹...
Akita giggled happily at her as he brought his hand to her cheek. "Meme." he mumbled at her

NeoClassical said:
Ansom hugged Mika in return. "Oh, don't call me grandpa. You make me feel old." He laughed before pushing the young child off his leg. "No more opening doors." He warned. At least it wasn't the purple door.
She nodded to him before she slipped passed his block and hugged him again. "Carry me?" She asked

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey ignored her comment about her mother. "Yeah... Though, he died too so.. I guess my mother isn't very good at choosing who to trust" she said.
"Well if he was the protector of earth, then he can't fully die, he's trapped up in space in a deep slumber, kinda like sleeping beauty" she laughed lightly. "This is all what Lexi told me so he's not dead.."

Mayyflower said:
"Well if he was the protector of earth, then he can't fully die, he's trapped up in space in a deep slumber, kinda like sleeping beauty" she laughed lightly. "This is all what Lexi told me so he's not dead.."
Kelsey looked at her, "But he's not here to take care of his little girl is he?.... all I know is him being gone is why Kurumi so's troubling." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
She nodded to him before she slipped passed his block and hugged him again. "Carry me?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Fine." He picked up Mika and carried her on his shoulders. "Come on. Let's head back downstairs."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at her, "But he's not here to take care of his little girl is he?.... all I know is him being gone is why Kurumi so's troubling." she said.
Harper shrugged. "He'll come back.." She says softly

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Fine." He picked up Mika and carried her on his shoulders. "Come on. Let's head back downstairs."
"Charge!!!" She cheered happily as she wrapped one arm around his neck and with the other he pointed straight outward

TheDragoon said:
Drakon nodded and blushed in embarrassment as he practiced his paddling. "Am I doing it?" He asked.
"Really good. Now.. If you wanna move underwater, you'll have to learn how to move your arms and legs properly. Let's dive." Lena suggested, looking at Drakon, smiling gently. She took a deep breath, and sunk to the bottom of the pool, waiting for him to arrive

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Charge!!!" She cheered happily as she wrapped one arm around his neck and with the other he pointed straight outward

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and ran towards the staircase. Once there, he jumped over the railing and landed softly and gracefully on the first floor.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed and ran towards the staircase. Once there, he jumped over the railing and landed softly and gracefully on the first floor.
"WEEEEEEE!" She yelled happily as she held on tightly laughing happily

Ballerina said:
" It was actually, but it got lonely." She said, reflecting on her time spent shadowing Juniper. She felt bad that Nova had nobody to learn from. "But, what makes you think I'm an orphan? I have a dad." Klef stated, a rather confused smile was on her face.
Nova blinked a bit. "I didn't say you were an orphan? I said I was an orphan so it was hard for me to learn." She said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him, why was hr looking at her? "What?..." she asked, he was giving her a weird look, but she eventually turned around. "Anyway's.... I don't think she's here, I don't feel her presence anywhere near"
Dex nodded, now getting serious again. "Your right. Anyway, how about we use a tracking spell? That could help." He told her.

JJKab said:
"Really good. Now.. If you wanna move underwater, you'll have to learn how to move your arms and legs properly. Let's dive." Lena suggested, looking at Drakon, smiling gently. She took a deep breath, and sunk to the bottom of the pool, waiting for him to arrive
Drakon sunk down with her, also sinking to the bottom. He looked at her and smiled gently.

TheDragoon said:
Nova blinked a bit. "I didn't say you were an orphan? I said I was an orphan so it was hard for me to learn." She said.
" Oh, but you said your an orphan too, I just assumed you thought I was one as well. Literally everyone does." She mumbled defensively, Klef liked to consider herself adopted, even if it was never made official.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"WEEEEEEE!" She yelled happily as she held on tightly laughing happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled and began to run around the house, avoiding furniture and making race care noises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back