• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Dex suddenly teleported in front of her and stopped her in her tracks. "Okay listen here Toru. Our arguing is what started this whole mess. Do you REALLY, honest to god think... That continuing to argue will help anything?" He asked. "We have to work together."
Toru stared at him, before walking around him. "whatever you say..." she muttered, losing sight of Kelsey.

TheDragoon said:
Celia looked up at him with a teasing grin. "Do you want me to give you an opportunity to make a move?" She asked curiously.
Han looked at her and pointed his finger around. "At the beach? Someone must really want me to make a move." He said, laughing lightly. "Trust me when I say this: I'll make a move. But when you least expect it~"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him, before walking around him. "whatever you say..." she muttered, losing sight of Kelsey.
Dex followed her silently. "Well... We lost her. Where should we look?" He asked her curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugged. "It's whatever, I mean I'm fine with anything"
Kite nodded. "I think we can wait that long." He said before starting a conversation. "So how is Lillith doing?"

Roman said:
Han looked at her and pointed his finger around. "At the beach? Someone must really want me to make a move." He said, laughing lightly. "Trust me when I say this: I'll make a move. But when you least expect it~"
Celia smiled and nodded. "I'll be eagerly awaiting your move Han-San~" She said.

TheDragoon said:
Dex followed her silently. "Well... We lost her. Where should we look?" He asked her curiously.
Toru sighed, looking around,taking a bite of a snack she brought along she noticed a little boy and his mother.

tumblr_ncj7f50nDO1rlergfo1_500.gif

That only made her worry, since she remembered Kelsey had aged up fast, so she didn't know how dangerous some people were, so she began walking quickly, "I dont know but we need ti find her now" she said, her voice full of nervousness and a bit anxious.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sighed, looking around,taking a bite of a snack she brought along she noticed a little boy and his mother.
tumblr_ncj7f50nDO1rlergfo1_500.gif

That only made her worry, since she remembered Kelsey had aged up fast, so she didn't know how dangerous some people were, so she began walking quickly, "I dont know but we need ti find her now" she said, her voice full of nervousness and a bit anxious.
Harper appeared infront of Kelsey "Finally running away?" She asks remembering the time they tried running away when they were younger

TheDragoon said:
Kite nodded. "I think we can wait that long." He said before starting a conversation. "So how is Lillith doing?"
Lexi nodded and took a seat. "She's doing good, she misses you, she always asks when your coming home.." She says softly

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled and nodded. "I'll be eagerly awaiting your move Han-San~" She said.
Han smiled and gave Celia a quick kiss on the lips. It was almost like a peck, but instead it was an actual kiss that didn't last too long. When he pulled away, he put his arm around her and chuckle, "Why do you want me to make a move anyways?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper appeared infront of Kelsey "Finally running away?" She asks remembering the time they tried running away when they were younger
Kelsey looked away, "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" she said, sighing lightly.

Roman said:
(((( Who do you want to send? ))))
( I wanna use a character I haven't used in a while, so Harley or Nymph? Harley is the goddess of war and Nymph is a Leviathan, they both have attitudes, depends on who you use)

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked away, "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" she said, sighing lightly.
(Lilliths totally not home alone now..)

Harper rolled her eyes. "Allen will find you one way or another either him or Zero so there's no point in running away, why don't you just stay at my house for a while? Plus I kinda.. Left my neice all alone and she's 4..." She says rubbing the back of her neck

Mayyflower said:
( I wanna use a character I haven't used in a while, so Harley or Nymph? Harley is the goddess of war and Nymph is a Leviathan, they both have attitudes, depends on who you use)
(((( I'll use someone I haven't used in awhile too. It's been so long since I actually used this character I might have forgotten what she's like. Though I know she too has an attitude xD Mind starting? ))))

Roman said:
(((( I'll use someone I haven't used in awhile too. It's been so long since I actually used this character I might have forgotten what she's like. Though I know she too has an attitude xD Mind starting? ))))
...☬ Harley walked around the park looking around, she huffed and sat down in the grass and layed down ☬...

"I hate it here on earth.."

Mayyflower said:
(Lilliths totally not home alone now..)
Harper rolled her eyes. "Allen will find you one way or another either him or Zero so there's no point in running away, why don't you just stay at my house for a while? Plus I kinda.. Left my neice all alone and she's 4..." She says rubbing the back of her neck
Kelsey looked at Harper, she wasn't wrong, Zero and Allen always knew where they were somehow, they were like overprotective uncle's in a way. "Alright, I don't think I'd last a night alone anyway's..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at Harper, she wasn't wrong, Zero and Allen always knew where they were somehow, they were like overprotective uncle's in a way. "Alright, I don't think I'd last a night alone anyway's..." she said.
Harper smiled and warped them both home. "So how's your little sister?" She asks as she goes over to Lillith and picks her up.

Lillith cried. "Nana you left me.." She says holding her nana tight, she called Harper, nana.

"I was only gone for a minute.." She says calming Lillith down

Lillith stopped crying and looked at Kelsey and waved. "Hi.." She says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and warped them both home. "So how's your little sister?" She asks as she goes over to Lillith and picks her up.
Lillith cried. "Nana you left me.." She says holding her nana tight, she called Harper, nana.

"I was only gone for a minute.." She says calming Lillith down

Lillith stopped crying and looked at Kelsey and waved. "Hi.." She says quietly
Kelsey looked at Harper, "As big of a brat as ever..." she said before looking at Lillith and giving her a small smile and waved, "Hi"

(Night~)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:

"I don't talk to ghosts."

Roman watched Masahi was he walked towards the mask. He still had his kunai in his hand, which Roman used to his advantage. Before Masahi could reach the mask, the kunai went flying into it, engulfed in Roman's energy. When then kunai came in contact with the mask, it cracked and shattered. He then stood up at looked at Masahi.

"Why are you doing all this?"

Roman asked, pulling another kunai out of his pocket. He had to be ready" just in case Masahi launched an attack. His eyes focusing on him. Roman didn't know if he was hallucinating or not, but it felt real... Maybe it was genjutsu... Yeah... Roman repeatedly spun his kunai on his finger as he spoke...

"I want a answer to my question... Masahi. Why?"

tumblr_mcl8mcPvw11qzmfk8o1_500.gif

@Tobi Neafearn

[/Column][/center][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion][/font][/centerblock]

Mayyflower said:
...? Harley walked around the park looking around, she huffed and sat down in the grass and layed down ?...
"I hate it here on earth.."
A girl was sitting in a tree at the park, and upon hearing this comment about hating Earth, she decided she'd go and just do what she does best, torment people or just talk to them... Because why not? She jumped out of her tree and landed in front of the girl, her hair blowing in the wind.

"Complaining about it won't fix a thing sweetie."

IMG_6788.GIF

"Alright, honey" Fricka said, smiling kindly, as she put on her jeans jacket, and stood by the exit, ready to go

Roman said:
Nai had grabbed the basket, and looked up, his eyes landing on Fricka's neck where he had left some hickeys. "Heheh... It might be chilly! Here take my jacket." He said handing her his jacket.

Lumina said:
tumblr_mpy812Qu8O1qa4apwo6_r1_250.gif

Elyse Glenn
~ Body of steel, heart of gold ~

...?It made Elyse happy to see Kili smiling so much. Really, what could you say in a situation like this? Before she could think on it, Kili's arms were wrapped around her, and he was exclaiming that he loved her. Now Elyse was laughing, mostly at how happy he was. Not that it was a bad thing, she just couldn't recall a time when he was this excited. As he hugged her, she wrapped her arms around him as well, smiling as she nuzzled into his neck?...

"I love you too~"

no slide no slide no slide
With one more gentle squeeze, Kili set Elyse down. He pecked her softly on the lips, his face red with joy. He was excited about the idea of a real future with the girl he'd saved, the one he loved.

"I'll do my best to make sure that whatever form our family takes, you're all safe, and we're all together. Oh! If we're going to do this...uhm...well, it'd only make sense..." Kili thought to himself, placing a hand on his chin before turning back towards his love, and grasping her hand. There was one detail he'd nearly overlooked.

"I have to show you something!"

JJKab said:
"Alright, honey" Fricka said, smiling kindly, as she put on her jeans jacket, and stood by the exit, ready to go
Nai sighed and put back on his jacket when Fricka put on her own. It'd be weird to have everyone staring at them, only to try and look at the hickeys on her neck... He didn't even remember doing that, but it's whatever. "Alright." Nai said as he grabbed the basket and went outside, motioning for Fricka to come along.

Roman said:
Nai sighed and put back on his jacket when Fricka put on her own. It'd be weird to have everyone staring at them, only to try and look at the hickeys on her neck... He didn't even remember doing that, but it's whatever. "Alright." Nai said as he grabbed the basket and went outside, motioning for Fricka to come along.
Fricka soon followed Nai, having her hand in her pocket, and one hanging loosely near Nai's hand.

"So... What will we do after we finish with our food?" She asked, blushing a tiny amount, as she gently took Nai's hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back