• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded, "Alright" she said and looked at her dad, "Want me to teleport us there?" she asked.
Dex nodded. "It'd be much quicker." He said as he stood closer so he was in teleportation range.

Ballerina said:
(( Sounds good!))
Nova was still in bed. She was now authorized to be able to move around her room, but she couldn't leave yet. She would have to wait for morning. The doctors had came back to Klef when they were done with her tests. "She's doing extremely well now. She's watching TV in her room if you want to go see her." One of the doctors said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded. "It'd be much quicker." He said as he stood closer so he was in teleportation range.
Kelsey nodded and teleported them inside, in the living room. "I'm home!~" she called out.

Toru heard Kelsey's voice from the Kitchen, "I'm making dinner" she called back.

TheDragoon said:
Nova was still in bed. She was now authorized to be able to move around her room, but she couldn't leave yet. She would have to wait for morning. The doctors had came back to Klef when they were done with her tests. "She's doing extremely well now. She's watching TV in her room if you want to go see her." One of the doctors said with a smile.
Klef had been idly watching TV until the doctors finally came back. She smiled when she heard the news, glad to hear that Nova was still doing ok. " Of course I'm going to see her!" Klef told them excitedly, after going back and fourth so many times, she knew where the hospital room was. Her arms swung as she walked over to Nova's room and knocked on the door. "It's Klef, mind if I come in?"

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled and hugged Han. "Now you know how I feel~" She whispered. Then a thought occurred to her. "You'll eventually get old and die... As for me, I'll still be young and healthy forever..." She said with a bit of a frown at the sudden realization, that she would eventually lose Han.
TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled and hugged Han. "Now you know how I feel~" She whispered. Then a thought occurred to her. "You'll eventually get old and die... As for me, I'll still be young and healthy forever..." She said with a bit of a frown at the sudden realization, that she would eventually lose Han.
Han looked downward and a light smile appeared on his lips. "Yeah... That's why I try to make the most of my time with you. I want to spend a lot of time with my family. You, Mari, our grandchild, Roselyn..." he said referring to her as a family member now.

Eof6RiY.gif

Ballerina said:
Klef had been idly watching TV until the doctors finally came back. She smiled when she heard the news, glad to hear that Nova was still doing ok. " Of course I'm going to see her!" Klef told them excitedly, after going back and fourth so many times, she knew where the hospital room was. Her arms swung as she walked over to Nova's room and knocked on the door. "It's Klef, mind if I come in?"
The sound of the My Little Pony Theme song was playing on the other side of the room. When she heard knock she fumbled with the remote and quickly shut it off with a blush of embarrassment. "C-Come in!" She called, smiling when she heard it was Klef.

Roman said:
Han looked downward and a light smile appeared on his lips. "Yeah... That's why I try to make the most of my time with you. I want to spend a lot of time with my family. You, Mari, our grandchild, Roselyn..." he said referring to her as a family member now.
Eof6RiY.gif
Celia hugged him lightly. "I never want to let you go. Ever." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded and teleported them inside, in the living room. "I'm home!~" she called out.
Toru heard Kelsey's voice from the Kitchen, "I'm making dinner" she called back.
Dex hesitated before calling out himself. "I'm home as well!" He said.

TheDragoon said:
Celia hugged him lightly. "I never want to let you go. Ever." She said softly.
Han looked out at the ocean, "I'll always be with you Celia. All you have to do is remember me." He said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
The sound of the My Little Pony Theme song was playing on the other side of the room. When she heard knock she fumbled with the remote and quickly shut it off with a blush of embarrassment. "C-Come in!" She called, smiling when she heard it was Klef.
Klef didn't recognize the theme song playing inside Nova's room, but knew it had something to do with ponies. "Okie dok!" She replied turning the door nob and went into Nova's room. " I heard the test went well..." Klef said with a grin.

Roman said:
Han looked out at the ocean, "I'll always be with you Celia. All you have to do is remember me." He said with a smile.
Celia smiled back and laid her head on his chest. "Han-San. In all my years as a goddess, no other man compares to you." She said softly. "I don't think I'll find a man any better."

Ballerina said:
Klef didn't recognize the theme song playing inside Nova's room, but knew it had something to do with ponies. "Okie dok!" She replied turning the door nob and went into Nova's room. " I heard the test went well..." Klef said with a grin.
Nova hopped off her bed to demonstrate, flexing as well to show her that she was getting healthier by the second. "Yeah! I think I'm ready to go join this school of yours soon." She said before sitting back on the bed. "It occurs to me I don't know much about you Klef. Can you tell me about yourself?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Dex hesitated before calling out himself. "I'm home as well!" He said.
Toru froze, slowly turning off the stove. She stayed silent and still before walking out of the kitchen and around the corner, "....Weren't you dead"

TheDragoon said:
Nova hopped off her bed to demonstrate, flexing as well to show her that she was getting healthier by the second. "Yeah! I think I'm ready to go join this school of yours soon." She said before sitting back on the bed. "It occurs to me I don't know much about you Klef. Can you tell me about yourself?" She asked.
Klef was suprised to see Nova move so quickly compared to a few hours ago when she was on the verge of dying and not a single limb was movable. "I'm so excited, I never really attended class there so we could attend our first classes together. Let's just say I don't have the best attendance record." She told Nova as she plopped down onto the bench nearby the bed. " I don't know that much about you either Nova, let's start of with something simple... like favorite colors! Mine's teal!"

TheDragoon said:
Celia smiled back and laid her head on his chest. "Han-San. In all my years as a goddess, no other man compares to you." She said softly. "I don't think I'll find a man any better."
"I'll never find a woman any better. You're the only one for me, both in life and death." Han said, putting a hand on Celia's as he continued to look out at the ocean.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru froze, slowly turning off the stove. She stayed silent and still before walking out of the kitchen and around the corner, "....Weren't you dead"
Dex nodded, frowning a bit because he could tell she was gonna blow up in his face. "And I came back to life thanks to Hina and her evil concpirater. Then they forced me to stay in oblivion, and accept Hina being evil. I guess you could say they wouldn't let me rest in peace."

Ballerina said:
Klef was suprised to see Nova move so quickly compared to a few hours ago when she was on the verge of dying and not a single limb was movable. "I'm so excited, I never really attended class there so we could attend our first classes together. Let's just say I don't have the best attendance record." She told Nova as she plopped down onto the bench nearby the bed. " I don't know that much about you either Nova, let's start of with something simple... like favorite colors! Mine's teal!"
Nova winked at him and stuck out her tongue. "Mine's pink, but brown is a pretty nice color to. Favorite food?" She asked Klef.

Roman said:
"I'll never find a woman any better. You're the only one for me, both in life and death." Han said, putting a hand on Celia's as he continued to look out at the ocean.
Celia giggled. "I could always put you through the test of immortality and grant you unending life... But that wouldn't mean you couldn't be killed." She said.

TheDragoon said:
Nova winked at him and stuck out her tongue. "Mine's pink, but brown is a pretty nice color to. Favorite food?" She asked Klef.
"Hmmm.... Well I'm lactose intolerant, so that makes things ten times harder, but I still love chocolate and hard candies." She replied. " What about you?"

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded, frowning a bit because he could tell she was gonna blow up in his face. "And I came back to life thanks to Hina and her evil concpirater. Then they forced me to stay in oblivion, and accept Hina being evil. I guess you could say they wouldn't let me rest in peace."
Toru glared at him, "And what does that have to do with you being here?" she growled, she was having mixed emotion's, and anger was the only one she could manage to show.

Ballerina said:
"Hmmm.... Well I'm lactose intolerant, so that makes things ten times harder, but I still love chocolate and hard candies." She replied. " What about you?"
Nova smiled brightly at her and tilted her head lightly. "My favorite food so happens to be chocolate too! Let's see... Do you have any hobbies?" She asked him.

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled. "I could always put you through the test of immortality and grant you unending life... But that wouldn't mean you couldn't be killed." She said.
Han shook his head and looked at Celia, "I'll pass."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru glared at him, "And what does that have to do with you being here?" she growled, she was having mixed emotion's, and anger was the only one she could manage to show.
Dex growled back at her, not liking her tone. "She WANTED me to come here." He said to her as he pointed at Kelsey. "I came here to have a nice chat and to settle our differences, but apparantly I'm still not welcome here." He grunted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back