• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari looked up at the clerk, then Natsumi. She smiled then looked at the crib again.
...☫The clerk soon scanned it before showing Natsumi the price and Natsumi paid for it before she was given the receipt. She soon went over to Mari and smiled at her before she teleported herself, Mari, and the crib to Mari's and Roselyn's room☫...

JJKab said:
"If someone you're hiding from discovers that ya can't swim, you're toasted" Lena stated, looking seriously at Drakon.
"I can help you with that" She said, smiling gently at him
Drakon blinked and sighed. "Well it's a secret weakness of mine, but sure, you can help me." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The clerk soon scanned it before showing Natsumi the price and Natsumi paid for it before she was given the receipt. She soon went over to Mari and smiled at her before she teleported herself, Mari, and the crib to Mari's and Roselyn's room☫...
Mari moved and rearranged the crib so that it fit inside the room and looked nice. Once she was done she came back Natsumi. "We're going to need some toys and some diapers too~" She said.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blinked and sighed. "Well it's a secret weakness of mine, but sure, you can help me." He said.
"That's good. If you want, I can teleport us there, so you won't get spotted." Lena offered, laying her one hand on Drakon's shoulder, lightly grinning.

TheDragoon said:
Nova laughed and then nodded. "Yeah, I can feel perfectly fine just like when I was more human." She said happily.
Her blushed cheeks were starting to fade, but what she actually wanted to say still lingered in her head. "So its like hooked up to your brain?" She asked her, Klef didn't understand technology that well, but it still never ceased to amaze her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland chuckled at the thought before looking at his half eaten chili-dog. Yeah, he guess they did taste better than they looked by a long shot. Taking another rather large bite of his food, Roland thought of where to go after this. What did girls like to do again? Huh, it's been so long since him and Dakota got to have a free day that he had forgotten what she liked to do on days like these⚒...

"Sooo... What do ya want to do after this Dakota?"

[/QUOTE]

~*Dakota Mayer*~

Dakota blinked "Hmm..." She went silent as she pondered her choices which were....well, She didn't know, she hasn't explored this place enough to have a mental map of its facilities, so she didn't know what there was on offer to do, her gaze moving to Roland she realised how long she had went silent for, so she supposed she better answer his question. "Well I don't have a solid idea on what to do since I don't know enough about here just yet...." She said with a nod. "But I mean we could do what we did last time one of us didn't know a city well and go to the Arcade" she said giggling lightly, referencing to when they first met and he didn't know the city where the school was well. That's if he remembered what she was talking about though...after all sometimes she didn't take into account that not everyone remembered as much as she did about things...

Ballerina said:
Her blushed cheeks were starting to fade, but what she actually wanted to say still lingered in her head. "So its like hooked up to your brain?" She asked her, Klef didn't understand technology that well, but it still never ceased to amaze her.
Nova shrugged lightly. "I guess you could say that. Was that really all you wanted to ask me?" She asked, sounding kinda disappointed.

TheDragoon said:
Mari moved and rearranged the crib so that it fit inside the room and looked nice. Once she was done she came back Natsumi. "We're going to need some toys and some diapers too~" She said.
''Yeah...so back to the mall?''

JJKab said:
"That's good. If you want, I can teleport us there, so you won't get spotted." Lena offered, laying her one hand on Drakon's shoulder, lightly grinning.
Drakon blushed a lot. She went STRAIGHT for the shoulder. It kinda made him uneasy. He hoped this wasn't the enemy trying to seduce him. "S-Sure, if it helps." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...so back to the mall?''
Mari nodded. "I can do everything real quick tho, you don't have to help me anymore." She said happily. "I appreciate the help tho!"

TheDragoon said:
Nova shrugged lightly. "I guess you could say that. Was that really all you wanted to ask me?" She asked, sounding kinda disappointed.
Klef got nervous again, she wasn't familiar with the situation she accidentally put herself in. "No..." She admits, her eyes refused to contact Nova's. "But... I don't know if now's the best time to talk about it... After all we went through..." Klef told her, scared if she told her what was on her mind, would probably ruin their friendship.

JJKab said:
Gregory looked a bit suprised, as Ariel's mother entered. He slowly stood up, smiling gently.
"Good morning" He said, looking back down at Ariel.

~*Euloria Reaver*~

"Good Morning to you both" she said, her voice soft spoken as the baby dragons now climbed up and lay in her arms purring happily. "You must be Gregory, correct?" She tilted her head "Good to meet you" she said as her gaze was slowly seeming less judgemental...

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "I can do everything real quick tho, you don't have to help me anymore." She said happily. "I appreciate the help tho!"
''I'll just come along since I have nothing to do~''

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed. "Sorry... I guess maybe I did it on instinct, and it wasn't right." He said.
Dex nodded lightly, seeming to be okay with his maturity.
Kelsey smiled, "It's fine" she aid then looked at Dex. "What was it you wanted to do?" she asked,

Ballerina said:
Klef got nervous again, she wasn't familiar with the situation she accidentally put herself in. "No..." She admits, her eyes refused to contact Nova's. "But... I don't know if now's the best time to talk about it... After all we went through..." Klef told her, scared if she told her what was on her mind, would probably ruin their friendship.
Nova nodded. "Alright... You can tell me whenever your ready though. The doctors said they were going to keep me here for a day to run some tests. I'll need to find a school... So I can at least blend in as a natural normal girl." She said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll just come along since I have nothing to do~''
Mari nodded. "Alright!" She said, then teleported them to get diapers. Once they arrived she grabbed some pairs of diapers.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled, "It's fine" she aid then looked at Dex. "What was it you wanted to do?" she asked,
Dex laughed at that. "I didn't want to do anything. You wanted me to see Toru. So I'll do that... But we have to part ways after that. I don't want to be a bother." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "Alright... You can tell me whenever your ready though. The doctors said they were going to keep me here for a day to run some tests. I'll need to find a school... So I can at least blend in as a natural normal girl." She said.
"I promise I'll tell you...sometime..." She mumbled. "I'll probably camp out here too, there's nowhere for me to go anyways. I went to a school for the magically gifted, you could go there too." Klef suggested.

Lumina said:
15%2B-%2B1

Skylar
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar laid there waiting for the pain to subside. Who knew that broken ribs would hurt so much? She wouldn't have, that's for sure. Man, if she was in thus much pain now, who knew how long she'd be here for? If they hadn't have done surgery, then maybe she'd be okay to leave soon, but really it seemed like she'd be here for quite a while. As Hyouinmaru asked if she should get the doctor, Skylar looked over at him. His concern was nice, but it was probably just because he felt guilty for nearly killing her. She looked back down at her lap, wondering if she should have a doctor come. Now that she was awake, they'd probably want to know, right? Trying not to cough again, even though her body want to, she smiled almost sadly as she responded?...

"U-um, maybe. I don't know."

no slide no slide no slide

Hyouinmaru looked at Skylar and nodded before he stood up and stretched. He didn't know where to find her doctor exactly, so he decided it'd be best to see if he could get him sent this way or something. He smiled at Skylar before leaving out of the room. While he was out, he looked around a bit before just asking can the doctor be sent to the room, Alejandro's too. He soon returned, and took his seat. He looked at Skylar and gave her a thumbs up.

"They said they'll tell him he's needed. He's with another patient."

TheDragoon said:
Drakon blushed a lot. She went STRAIGHT for the shoulder. It kinda made him uneasy. He hoped this wasn't the enemy trying to seduce him. "S-Sure, if it helps." He said.
"Alright." Lena said, as they nearly instantly appeared in the pool

"So. I was heading for the pool, so I have my swimming stuff... Do you want to change, or swim in your clothes?" She asked, tilting her head a bit looking at Drakon

Nonalaka said:

~*Euloria Reaver*~

"Good Morning to you both" she said, her voice soft spoken as the baby dragons now climbed up and lay in her arms purring happily. "You must be Gregory, correct?" She tilted her head "Good to meet you" she said as her gaze was slowly seeming less judgemental...
"Really nice to meet you too..." Gregory said, smiling a bit, as he sat down next to Ariel, and looked at her.

"What'dya want to do next?" He asked, laying his hand on Ariel's

TheDragoon said:
Dex laughed at that. "I didn't want to do anything. You wanted me to see Toru. So I'll do that... But we have to part ways after that. I don't want to be a bother." He said.
Kelsey tilted her head, "what will you do when we part ways?" she asked.

Ballerina said:
"I promise I'll tell you...sometime..." She mumbled. "I'll probably camp out here too, there's nowhere for me to go anyways. I went to a school for the magically gifted, you could go there too." Klef suggested.
Nova then got an idea and decided to tease Klef a bit. "Hey Klef, can you lie next to me? It'll be easier for you to sleep if your on the bed." She said. "Oh, and maybe I'll join you at this, 'school of the magically gifted'."

JJKab said:
"Alright." Lena said, as they nearly instantly appeared in the pool
"So. I was heading for the pool, so I have my swimming stuff... Do you want to change, or swim in your clothes?" She asked, tilting her head a bit looking at Drakon

"Really nice to meet you too..." Gregory said, smiling a bit, as he sat down next to Ariel, and looked at her.

"What'dya want to do next?" He asked, laying his hand on Ariel's
Drakon's eyes widened a bit. "You have to change clothes to swim? Peculiar." He said, not really understanding the concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back